George Floyd Bodycam Video Leaked, AG Keith Ellison Wanted it to Remain Hidden.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:46 PM, WestCanMan said:

Whether or not Chauvin went too far is a matter for the courts.

The video conclusively proves that Floyd's death wasn't an example of police brutalizing a guy who didn't even need to end up on the pavement in the first place. They did everything right to give FG a chance to let hi arrest be conducted peacefully. George earned the first 5 -6 minutes on the ground. 

The other 3 cops are in the clear. 

Not only that, but he had lethal amounts of fentynal in his system, which caused breathing problems for him before he was ever on the ground.  

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

If Chauvin had been acquited, as he should have given all the real data concerning the case, the consequences would have been horrible. So, it was for common good to sacrifice the life of one individual.

I can't blame the jurors for weighing the pros and cons and coming  to the conclusion they did but doesn't that just show how sick the society is where you really have to take such things into account when passing a verdict? 

18 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

If Chauvin had been acquited, as he should have given all the real data concerning the case, the consequences would have been horrible. So, it was for common good to sacrifice the life of one individual.

I can't blame the jurors for weighing the pros and cons and coming  to the conclusion they did but doesn't that just show how sick the society is where you really have to take such things into account when passing a verdict? 

To be honest, the whole justice system is weighted towards keeping the population happy, and if the judicial branch utterly fails, to the extent of letting a murderer out, there should be consequences. (There should have been more anger when OJ was found innocent too though)

I don't think anyone believes that Floyd just happened to die at that moment, or that Chauvin's weight on his back had nothing to do with it. The defence just had to make a show of this.

The only point worth debating is how idiotic it was to assume that racism played a part in this incident.

It would be impossible to find jurors who would be impartial on this issue. Somebody living in a cave for the past year could pass for one but there aren't too many of those.

The whole trial by jury is a failed concept but what instead? The judge would be able to decide on his own? Not a good idea either.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

It would be impossible to find jurors who would be impartial on this issue. Somebody living in a cave for the past year could pass for one but there aren't too many of those.

The whole trial by jury is a failed concept but what instead? The judge would be able to decide on his own? Not a good idea either.

I think that juror selection is to blame. 

They should have about 10,000 books and/or videos on hand during jury selection, they could even be excerpts from actual trials, and the jurors should each have to display an ability to weigh in intelligently on a randomly selected video that they just watched. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

To be honest, the whole justice system is weighted towards keeping the population happy, and if the judicial branch utterly fails, to the extent of letting a murderer out, there should be consequences. (There should have been more anger when OJ was found innocent too though)

I don't think anyone believes that Floyd just happened to die at that moment, or that Chauvin's weight on his back had nothing to do with it. The defence just had to make a show of this.

The only point worth debating is how idiotic it was to assume that racism played a part in this incident.

During the 60's, an 'Uncle Tom' sellout like OJ Simpson would not have had defenders in black communities across America, because he left his people behind to enjoy the good life in the opulent white suburbs of LA. 

He married a white woman, played golf at a white members-only country club with the likes of other rich celebs, executives, lawyers (like Robert Kardashian)...if not for that asshole, his skank, grifter ex-wife and daughters would have had to marry well or latch on to rich husbands! 

Anyway, OJ did not have a word to say about any issues of Black America and the only African American he associated with, was his main guard while playing for the Bills - Al Cowling, who he hired as his personal chauffeur. 

But, all this crap that positions Identity group - race, gender, sexual orientation etc. and has nothing to say about economic class, is why race issues are in such a mess in America today!

The young people being shot by cops in ever-greater numbers in recent years, are being profiled, harassed and targeted by police because That's What They're Trained To Do! 

The trend in urban America (and Canada) over the past 30 or so years, has been 'gentrification' of old, decrepit city neighborhoods-- tearing down old public housing and private residences that have lost value because of local government policy -- like refusing to invest the same money into rebuilding roads and upgrading water and sewer lines, that are expected by residents who've bought newer homes in 'better' neighborhoods. Schools are closed, and kids are bussed miles away, even in neighborhoods like mine, where a significant number of younger families with kids have moved in. The few who try to hang on in the old neighborhood that's slated for "redevelopment" will get a buyout offer from the city and have to move on.

Once the neighborhood is being gentrified, new buildings are going up all over the place; new houses are built, and all of a sudden, the streets of the formerly decrepit downtown areas are filled with cops and private security forces (same damn thing) patrolling around. This was something I first noticed over 20 years ago, while visiting a cousin who was living and working in NYC. It seemed like there were cops all over the place. But my cousin was already taken it as a given...otherwise he wouldn't have moved there!  The difference between police working in the 'better' neighborhoods and the ghettoes is a stark contrast. The cops working the ghettoes don't even see crime-fighting as one of their priorities. They're told to keep the pressure on, keep local youths contained and not venturing out of their blighted neighborhoods. There are no Stop And Frisk policies in the suburbs....unless someone who 'looks like they don't belong' wanders through and immediately draws suspicion.

But, even though poverty is gets darker as it becomes more extreme, and money is whiter at the other end. These social conditions are established and enforced by law because of economic class/ not race!  If someone is black and rich, they earn themselves an honorary white pass, and the cops will apologize for pulling them over before they have a chance to speed dial their lawyers. While white kids who are more likely to live in rural than urban poverty, are almost as likely to die from a policeman's bullets than a black kid!  The differences between white and black regarding police harassment, arrest, incarceration, assault and murder are not as different as BLM and professional liberals with lots of media access would like us to believe! Where do many Latinos fall in a black or white race scale? Latinos are identified as "brown" by our media in their "black and brown" discrimination narratives. But if anyone was looking closely when they watched the video of the 13 year old shot and killed several days ago, the first thing that I was thinking was that they shot a white boy! Because Adam Toledo was pretty light if skin color was the only determining factor. 

In the final analysis, it's about where you stand in an increasingly stratified economic hierarchy! 

11 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

During the 60's, an 'Uncle Tom' sellout like OJ Simpson would not have had defenders in black communities across America, because he left his people behind to enjoy the good life in the opulent white suburbs of LA. 

He married a white woman, played golf at a white members-only country club with the likes of other rich celebs, executives, lawyers (like Robert Kardashian)...if not for that asshole, his skank, grifter ex-wife and daughters would have had to marry well or latch on to rich husbands! 

Anyway, OJ did not have a word to say about any issues of Black America and the only African American he associated with, was his main guard while playing for the Bills - Al Cowling, who he hired as his personal chauffeur. 

But, all this crap that positions Identity group - race, gender, sexual orientation etc. and has nothing to say about economic class, is why race issues are in such a mess in America today!

The young people being shot by cops in ever-greater numbers in recent years, are being profiled, harassed and targeted by police because That's What They're Trained To Do! 

The trend in urban America (and Canada) over the past 30 or so years, has been 'gentrification' of old, decrepit city neighborhoods-- tearing down old public housing and private residences that have lost value because of local government policy -- like refusing to invest the same money into rebuilding roads and upgrading water and sewer lines, that are expected by residents who've bought newer homes in 'better' neighborhoods. Schools are closed, and kids are bussed miles away, even in neighborhoods like mine, where a significant number of younger families with kids have moved in. The few who try to hang on in the old neighborhood that's slated for "redevelopment" will get a buyout offer from the city and have to move on.

Once the neighborhood is being gentrified, new buildings are going up all over the place; new houses are built, and all of a sudden, the streets of the formerly decrepit downtown areas are filled with cops and private security forces (same damn thing) patrolling around. This was something I first noticed over 20 years ago, while visiting a cousin who was living and working in NYC. It seemed like there were cops all over the place. But my cousin was already taken it as a given...otherwise he wouldn't have moved there!  The difference between police working in the 'better' neighborhoods and the ghettoes is a stark contrast. The cops working the ghettoes don't even see crime-fighting as one of their priorities. They're told to keep the pressure on, keep local youths contained and not venturing out of their blighted neighborhoods. There are no Stop And Frisk policies in the suburbs....unless someone who 'looks like they don't belong' wanders through and immediately draws suspicion.

But, even though poverty is gets darker as it becomes more extreme, and money is whiter at the other end. These social conditions are established and enforced by law because of economic class/ not race!  If someone is black and rich, they earn themselves an honorary white pass, and the cops will apologize for pulling them over before they have a chance to speed dial their lawyers. While white kids who are more likely to live in rural than urban poverty, are almost as likely to die from a policeman's bullets than a black kid!  The differences between white and black regarding police harassment, arrest, incarceration, assault and murder are not as different as BLM and professional liberals with lots of media access would like us to believe! Where do many Latinos fall in a black or white race scale? Latinos are identified as "brown" by our media in their "black and brown" discrimination narratives. But if anyone was looking closely when they watched the video of the 13 year old shot and killed several days ago, the first thing that I was thinking was that they shot a white boy! Because Adam Toledo was pretty light if skin color was the only determining factor. 

In the final analysis, it's about where you stand in an increasingly stratified economic hierarchy! 

I've heard that developers love the shitty neighbourhoods because they can be bought for cheap. I've seen it in Cabbagetown (Tor) and Yaletown (Vcr). 

In North America the people who are creating the ghettoes for blacks are the Dems.

Their whole shtick of "You can't succeed because you're black in a racist white world!" is designed to keep people down in the dumps. Why get an education if the crackers won't hire you? And you obviously need a gun to protect yourself from the police... The only realistic option in the society that the Dems are painting is to join a gang and sell drugs, right?

It's the exact opposite of what someone would tell you if they wanted you to have success in life. Anthiny Robbins blows sunshine up people's butts, he doesn't rain on their parade.

This new bullshit about the murder of Floyd being about racism is bullshit. (Tony Timpa was killed the same way and he actually phoned 911 to get help) This Floyd narrative that the Dems and CNN is pushing is designed to divide people and to fear monger against police. They're pure scum. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've heard that developers love the shitty neighbourhoods because they can be bought for cheap. I've seen it in Cabbagetown (Tor) and Yaletown (Vcr). 

Of course developers are going to want the cheapest property. But the developers have too many friends on city council helping them, by methods like already mentioned constricting services or refusing to do more modest upgrades with local roads and services until they've driven property values down low enough as they force most people to sell cheap. 

*things may be a little different at the moment, because of the insanity created by central banks creating $Trillions out of thin air recently driving up land prices and property values almost everywhere...at least until all our artificially inflated money crashes back to earth again!

In North America the people who are creating the ghettoes for blacks are the Dems.

Their whole shtick of "You can't succeed because you're black in a racist white world!" is designed to keep people down in the dumps. Why get an education if the crackers won't hire you? And you obviously need a gun to protect yourself from the police... The only realistic option in the society that the Dems are painting is to join a gang and sell drugs, right?

I'll agree that Democrats (and Liberals in Canada) are crap, but you're really off the lunatic fringe with this one.

It's the exact opposite of what someone would tell you if they wanted you to have success in life. Anthiny Robbins blows sunshine up people's butts, he doesn't rain on their parade.

This new bullshit about the murder of Floyd being about racism is bullshit. (Tony Timpa was killed the same way and he actually phoned 911 to get help) This Floyd narrative that the Dems and CNN is pushing is designed to divide people and to fear monger against police. They're pure scum. 

If Derek Chauvin...the senior officer in charge on the scene, wasn't a murderous psychopath, George Floyd would still be alive today. He may have been in lockup, but he'd be among the living. 

It has been reported since this turned into an international story that Chauvin and Floyd already knew each other, and it would have been interesting if either the prosecution or the defense found it relevant. More likely Chauvin was holding some kind of grudge and used that takedown as a chance to either kill Floyd or cripple him....since causing him to black out by constricting the blood flow for too long would have either been fatal or caused brain damage.

Chauvin just assumed that he would get away with it, cause he never had to account for past abuses, and so many other cops have killed suspects in questionable circumstances, that without millions of people watching that 9 minute video, he would not have faced charges for his actions.

6 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Bullshit! Pure and simple!  If you watched the video, how can you pretend that Chauvin should have been acquitted for his actions?  

The jurors watched all the video evidence available, and I knew Chauvin was cooked when they deliberated for such a brief time before coming back to court with their verdict. And all of the expert witnesses were lined up for the prosecution side. All Chauvin's lawyer had was one crank who tried to pull up a lame excuse that there was little or no evidence of strangulation....WHICH WASN'T HOW THE PROSECUTION CLAIMED HE DIED. Chauvin wasn't choking Floyd, he was cutting off the blood flow to his brain, by pressing down hard on the side of his neck for so long. Chauvin was shifting his weight around for maximum impact, and acting in a deliberate manner! If anyone else had done something like this, they would have been charged with First degree murder, not second!

But, even prior to that...during the trial, there were so many cops and police experts throwing Derek Chauvin under the bus, it looked like he would have had to beat tall odds to get away with it, as so many of his brothers have over the years. A lot of police decided that This Time, they had to draw the line and not let Chauvin off the hook. 

9 hours ago, Right To Left said:

I'll agree that Democrats (and Liberals in Canada) are crap, but you're really off the lunatic fringe with this one.

I know that it's not a popular talking point, but my son's best friend & neighbour since he was born is half-black and ever since he's been born I've been really critical of the messages that go into his brain from the TV.

The messages that I hate the most, by far, unerringly come from sources like CNN, CTV and the Dems.

He's a bright, good-looking kid with an unlimited future, and the biggest obstacle for him is what he sees on the news.

FYI he does 'have a chance', he should get an education, the cops don't hate him because of his skin colour, and if he ever gets pulled over the last thing that he should do is give the police grief and, god forbid, fight with them. 

All of those messages which are contrary to him having a good life come from the exact scumbags that I'm telling you about. Especially Obama, for his BS statement about Trayvon Martin when he assumed that Trayvon was shot purely because he was black and Zimmerman was a white supremacist Mexican. Living in fear of the police is awful for a young child and IT IS 100% BULLSHIT.

I hate it when black kids fight against the cops, get killed, and then everyone pours hate on the cops and ignores what really got them shot. When kids don't fight the cops, they don't get shot, and that's a fact that he needs to be acutely aware of. 

Last summer when we were getting the kids fitted for rental suits, a cop car wound up being stopped out front of the store we were in due to traffic, and he pretended to shoot a rifle at him. 

Did he get that message from Conservatives RTL? Did he get it from the GOP? Not at all. You're actually on the lunatic fringe with this one. 

16 hours ago, -TSS- said:

What would happen to the jurors, even just one juror, if they dared to vote nay. I mean can you imagine?

Oy vatto.

10 hours ago, Right To Left said:

Bullshit! Pure and simple!  If you watched the video, how can you pretend that Chauvin should have been acquitted for his actions?  

Nothing in that video says that Chauvin should have been acquitted, but Tony Timpa suffered the exact same fate and not one cop from his murder went to jail. 

I think that Chauvin should stay in jail, but I would sure love it if this tragedy could help Timpa get some justice.

Ben Shapiro watched the whole trial carefully.

He has a different take than the public celebrators of the verdict like Joe, Nancy, Maxine and the trained protesters on the streets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTgge2bCDbk

More detail here:

If there's any justice left in America Chauvin will get an appeal.

Candace Owens agrees:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1384675238450024450

Tucker objects to the politization of the whole circus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DTfE7EtSIo

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 11:40 AM, Shady said:

Not only that, but he had lethal amounts of fentynal in his system, which caused breathing problems for him before he was ever on the ground.  

Where is the evidence supporting a fatal fentanyl level? Dr. Martin Tobin’s analysis of the video led him to conclude that fentanyl was not a significant factor in death here. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Ben Shapiro watched the whole trial carefully.

He has a different take than the public celebrators of the verdict like Joe, Nancy, Maxine and the trained protesters on the streets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTgge2bCDbk

More detail here:

If there's any justice left in America Chauvin will get an appeal.

Candace Owens agrees:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1384675238450024450

Tucker objects to the politization of the whole circus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DTfE7EtSIo

I agree with Shapiro 100% about what crimes Chauvin was and wasn't guilty of, but this was no time for logic. This trial was amped up to extreme hostility/stupidity level by the MSM, BLM and the Demmies and a verdict of "guilty of things that were done 300 years before he was born" was the only way to avoid more Dem-sanctioned killings and racial violence.

The verdict did nothing to stop black racists from acting like this was all part of a plot to kill all black people but at least the loudest and dumbest among them don't have anything to scream about.

35 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Where is the evidence supporting a fatal fentanyl level? Dr. Martin Tobin’s analysis of the video led him to conclude that fentanyl was not a significant factor in death here. 

You haven't seen all the evidence spanky, you're just going on what the alt-left MSM wants you to see. 

There is video evidence available that CNN hasn't shown, particularly the part where they were trying to get Floyd into the back of the cop car. No one was touching anything but his feet, and Floyd was saying that he couldn't breathe. 

Pray tell, why was Floyd having a hard time breathing when no one was touching his upper body, if it had nothing to do with drugs? 

Honestly you should at least watch all the video evidence of the incident before you form your opinions.

Just watching what CTV and CNN have to say about it and then commenting on it is called: "being played". I'm telling you dude, they are just manipulators and scumbags. If you look at all the evidence for yourself you will form much more informed opinions.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I agree with Shapiro 100% about what crimes Chauvin was and wasn't guilty of, but this was no time for logic. This trial was amped up to extreme hostility/stupidity level by the MSM, BLM and the Demmies and a verdict of "guilty of things that were done 300 years before he was born" was the only way to avoid more Dem-sanctioned killings and racial violence.

The verdict did nothing to stop black racists from acting like this was all part of a plot to kill all black people but at least the loudest and dumbest among them don't have anything to scream about.

In a "ramped up" decaying and declining economy, where the growing underclass are staring at long term unemployment, sickness, increasing debts that can't be escaped through bankruptcy court, and looming evictions, you never know what will the trigger to put unruly mobs out in the streets! The same pattern has gone on throughout history. Only difference was that in the past, most ruling elites tried to be a little more careful at extracting wealth from the poor and adding to their miseries. 

But, nowadays, elite liberals and conservatives hire expert statisticians and pollsters who think they can guess the public mood, and when they've pushed to the breaking point. And when they are rounded up and marched off to the guillotines in the town square, that's often their first indication that they pushed the people too far!

* but trying to contend that this is the usual liberal vs. conservative/Democrat vs Republican BS that's gone on for decades is laughable at this point! 

This past presidential election was the first one in years where the Democrat challenger pulled in more corporate and foundation dollars than the Republican. This is why you rightwingers are in disarray! You all thought that pleasing and sucking up to the rich would give you some form of preferential treatment. BUT, you're finding out too late that the ruling oligarchs are sociopath/narcissists who only care about themselves and their short term needs!  They only pretend to give a shit about others (including all the lackies who carry water for them), and they don't care about the future either! So, the weapons makers are happy to risk WW3 right now with both Russia and China because it gives them the opportunity to produce and sell more high tech planes, ships and missiles; and the "green" billionaires think they will survive the looming planetary extinction they are either pushing towards or not doing enough to stop, hiding in their underground luxury bunkers for a few weeks or months....as if it will all blow over when they come back up to the surface.

This is how the people you idolize as heroes think about themselves, their supporters and the world around them!

Edited by Right To Left

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You haven't seen all the evidence spanky, you're just going on what the alt-left MSM wants you to see. 

There is video evidence available that CNN hasn't shown, particularly the part where they were trying to get Floyd into the back of the cop car. No one was touching anything but his feet, and Floyd was saying that he couldn't breathe. 

Pray tell, why was Floyd having a hard time breathing when no one was touching his upper body, if it had nothing to do with drugs? 

Honestly you should at least watch all the video evidence of the incident before you form your opinions.

Just watching what CTV and CNN have to say about it and then commenting on it is called: "being played". I'm telling you dude, they are just manipulators and scumbags. If you look at all the evidence for yourself you will form much more informed opinions.

I’m going on the visual and chemical evidence I have seen already of the actual death, none of which supports fentanyl or any opioid intoxication. In this other evidence you speak of, has the respiratory rate etc. been assessed? As several experts pointed out during the trial, in fentanyl fatalities one would expect a low respiratory rate before death and probably diminished consciousness, possibly snoring. A person about to die from fentanyl poisoning lacks respiratory drive which is why they die. They are not aware of their hypoxia unlike a person being choked who struggles frantically in the initial stages. 

I looked at the video at the beginning of this thread. Floyd may have been lying about claustrophobia or it may have been genuine. It certainly does not look at all like opioid overdose as anyone who has seen Narcan videos from Vancouver knows. For whatever reason(s), Floyd looks highly agitated. I have no reason to change my opinion on cause of death here. 

1 hour ago, Right To Left said:

In a "ramped up" decaying and declining economy, where the growing underclass are staring at long term unemployment, sickness, increasing debts that can't be escaped through bankruptcy court, and looming evictions, you never know what will the trigger to put unruly mobs out in the streets! The same pattern has gone on throughout history. Only difference was that in the past, most ruling elites tried to be a little more careful at extracting wealth from the poor and adding to their miseries. 

Why do you think that there's a 'growing underclass'? Do you think that illegal immigrants are living in the wealthiest neighbourhoods with Pelosi, or do you think that they compete for low-end housing and jobs?

But, nowadays, elite liberals and conservatives hire expert statisticians and pollsters who think they can guess the public mood, and when they've pushed to the breaking point. And when they are rounded up and marched off to the guillotines in the town square, that's often their first indication that they pushed the people too far!

* but trying to contend that this is the usual liberal vs. conservative/Democrat vs Republican BS that's gone on for decades is laughable at this point! 

Ugh. This was like a bad idea soup.

I do see the libs stoking division left and right, that's about it. They're like the kids in grade 8 who "hate the pigs cuz they got nuthin better to do than stop me from smoking weed and vandalizin stuff."

This past presidential election was the first one in years where the Democrat challenger pulled in more corporate and foundation dollars than the Republican.

Riddle me this RTL...

What do corporations stand to gain from a massive influx of cheap labour? 

Who benefits from that: the lowest-income Americans or the people like Pelosi who have large corporate sponsors and some gardeners & maids that they'd like to pay a pittance? 

This is why you rightwingers are in disarray! You all thought that pleasing and sucking up to the rich would give you some form of preferential treatment. BUT, you're finding out too late that the ruling oligarchs are sociopath/narcissists who only care about themselves and their short term needs! 

I have no delusions about getting preferential treatment from wealthy people. I completely understand that every society has 'them and us'. Can you say the same for the people who think that 3-house Bernie and every other socialist leader out there is a model of altruism and kumbayaness? Do you think that the marxist BLM leader is 'going green and sharing the land'?

Get a grip RTL.

They only pretend to give a shit about others (including all the lackies who carry water for them), and they don't care about the future either! So, the weapons makers are happy to risk WW3 right now with both Russia and China because it gives them the opportunity to produce and sell more high tech planes, ships and missiles; and the "green" billionaires think they will survive the looming planetary extinction they are either pushing towards or not doing enough to stop, hiding in their underground luxury bunkers for a few weeks or months....as if it will all blow over when they come back up to the surface.

You need to build a bunker dude, and shut the radiowaves out. It's the only way, man. 

This is how the people you idolize as heroes think about themselves, their supporters and the world around them!

America's weakness is like a beacon for war. Every time Biden's navy makes a u-turn at Russia's command ,or an American ambassador gets slapped aside by Putin, or Biden gets cucked by Xi, or America's own ambassadors proclaim that the US is a failed society, the world gets a little closer to armed conflict because the transfer of leadership from one superpower to another has always been 'messy' (like with body pars and piles of corpses everywhere). 

Regardless of whether or not you're too hypnotized by CNN's drivel to acknowledge it, America is getting dummied on every square inch of this planet right now, and a well-known symptom of dementia is outbursts of anger. You should be worried that Biden's own life is almost over, so he doesn't have much to lose, and that he only has 1 remaining child who could OD any day just from an unlucky bender.

There's a very real chance that the idiot in the oval office will eventually be embarrassed to the point where he crosses a line that can't be ignored.

Edited by WestCanMan

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I know that it's not a popular talking point, but my son's best friend & neighbour since he was born is half-black and ever since he's been born I've been really critical of the messages that go into his brain from the TV.

The messages that I hate the most, by far, unerringly come from sources like CNN, CTV and the Dems.

He's a bright, good-looking kid with an unlimited future, and the biggest obstacle for him is what he sees on the news.

FYI he does 'have a chance', he should get an education, the cops don't hate him because of his skin colour, and if he ever gets pulled over the last thing that he should do is give the police grief and, god forbid, fight with them. 

The problem here is you rightwingers see everything from the personal/ never society at large. People respond in different ways to social advantages and stresses around them. Some.... a few, excel and become the heroes of rightwing myth-making stories, while the majority end up in the gutter! Just as some from wealth and privilege live up to their families' expectations, while dimwits like Hunter Biden and Donnie Junior are a step down from the already diminished intellects and abilities of their fathers!  

So, you see your 'son's best friend's success or failure in life as being something wholly within his choices and having nothing to do with society at large....except for propaganda from evil liberals and democrats of course, that might lead him to a life of wickedness and debauchery.  

As for "the cops," they may either see him as a threat...because of his color and whatever circumstances at the time, OR a notch on the belt of a cop who needs an arrest. 

All of those messages which are contrary to him having a good life come from the exact scumbags that I'm telling you about. Especially Obama, for his BS statement about Trayvon Martin when he assumed that Trayvon was shot purely because he was black and Zimmerman was a white supremacist Mexican. Living in fear of the police is awful for a young child and IT IS 100% BULLSHIT.

Who gives a shit about what any politician says, including Barack Obama on any subject. He also said "America is an exceptional nation," the same creed you worship, because he fully understood he was taking the reigns(at least symbolically) of the American Empire; and had to please the generals, Pentagon and CIA staffers who do the work of the empire around the world. This is how an idiot like Trump got f***ed over by these monsters! Trump thinks like they do, but he had no respect for them, and they demand that elected leaders of either party in office know their place and show deference to the members of permanent government in Washington!

I hate it when black kids fight against the cops, get killed, and then everyone pours hate on the cops and ignores what really got them shot. When kids don't fight the cops, they don't get shot, and that's a fact that he needs to be acutely aware of. 

If cops are patrolling your neighborhood with guns drawn, avoiding getting shot is not always easy! 

A year ago, an NYPD officer patrolling the stairs of an apartment building shot a man who opened the door as the cop was walking down the next flight of stairs......all because the cop was scared, and was locked and loaded, and just shot an unarmed man who was taking the stairs cause the elevators weren't working. It took a lot to convict the cop of manslaughter, and even at that, a week after being sentenced to the minimum --- five years in prison, a judge reduced the sentence a week later to probation and community service. In other words, he got to walk away! Now try to tell me such a thing would happen if the sides were reversed!  Anyone else would spend the rest of their lives in prison.   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3547036/Ex-NYPD-officer-sentenced-stairwell-shooting.html

Last summer when we were getting the kids fitted for rental suits, a cop car wound up being stopped out front of the store we were in due to traffic, and he pretended to shoot a rifle at him. 

The cop pretended to shoot a rifle? At who? The kids being fitted for suits? 

55 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I’m going on the visual and chemical evidence I have seen already of the actual death, none of which supports fentanyl or any opioid intoxication. In this other evidence you speak of, has the respiratory rate etc. been assessed? As several experts pointed out during the trial, in fentanyl fatalities one would expect a low respiratory rate before death and probably diminished consciousness, possibly snoring. A person about to die from fentanyl poisoning lacks respiratory drive which is why they die. They are not aware of their hypoxia unlike a person being choked who struggles frantically in the initial stages. 

OK, stop playing the role of CNN's Dr. Flunkie because no one gives a crap about your diagnosis, and listen to the guy who's saying that he can't breathe and the toxicology reports.

Why, with the benefit of hindsight, do you have reason to doubt Floyd when he said that he couldn't breathe when he was in the cop car? Chauvin didn't believe him either and Chauvin looks like an idiot right now..... Just sayin'.

You're talking about two different types of Fentanyl victims, aren't you Spanky? 1) A person who's super-happy because they're high AF but they don't realize that they're dying and 2) a person who's having an anxiety attack because people on his back are making it even harder for them to breathe, and they know that they are dying. Most Fentanyl victims don't know they're dying dude. It's not uncommon for them to get extremely angry at the people who wreck their perfect high (save their life). 

Do you doubt me Spanky? Then why don't you look at the video of another guy who died the exact same way as Floyd did. 

Tony Timpa was high too and cops kneeled him to death while he was laying on his chest. He told the cops no less than THIRTY TIMES that they were killing him. They killed him while they were laughing about it. 

4 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

The problem here is you rightwingers see everything from the personal/ never society at large. People respond in different ways to social advantages and stresses around them. Some.... a few, excel and become the heroes of rightwing myth-making stories, while the majority end up in the gutter! Just as some from wealth and privilege live up to their families' expectations, while dimwits like Hunter Biden and Donnie Junior are a step down from the already diminished intellects and abilities of their fathers!  

So, you see your 'son's best friend's success or failure in life as being something wholly within his choices and having nothing to do with society at large....except for propaganda from evil liberals and democrats of course, that might lead him to a life of wickedness and debauchery.  

As for "the cops," they may either see him as a threat...because of his color and whatever circumstances at the time, OR a notch on the belt of a cop who needs an arrest. 

Who gives a shit about what any politician says, including Barack Obama on any subject. He also said "America is an exceptional nation," the same creed you worship, because he fully understood he was taking the reigns(at least symbolically) of the American Empire; and had to please the generals, Pentagon and CIA staffers who do the work of the empire around the world. This is how an idiot like Trump got f***ed over by these monsters! Trump thinks like they do, but he had no respect for them, and they demand that elected leaders of either party in office know their place and show deference to the members of permanent government in Washington!

If cops are patrolling your neighborhood with guns drawn, avoiding getting shot is not always easy! 

A year ago, an NYPD officer patrolling the stairs of an apartment building shot a man who opened the door as the cop was walking down the next flight of stairs......all because the cop was scared, and was locked and loaded, and just shot an unarmed man who was taking the stairs cause the elevators weren't working. It took a lot to convict the cop of manslaughter, and even at that, a week after being sentenced to the minimum --- five years in prison, a judge reduced the sentence a week later to probation and community service. In other words, he got to walk away! Now try to tell me such a thing would happen if the sides were reversed!  Anyone else would spend the rest of their lives in prison.   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3547036/Ex-NYPD-officer-sentenced-stairwell-shooting.html

The cop pretended to shoot a rifle? At who? The kids being fitted for suits? 

LOL I don't even need to respond to your post, it speaks for itself.

Re: the bottom part, my son's friend pointed a make believe rifle at the cop and pulled the imaginary trigger, making the "puh" sound that a rifle makes. 

Can you tell me why an 11 year old kid from a nice, 2-parent home in BC hates the pigs RTL? Is it from personal experience? Do you think they stop-&-frisked him one too many times? His dad is white, so theoretically his dad doesn't have racist encounters with the pigs to complain about  either.