Freeland Announces Funding based on skin colour

scribblet

Chrystia Freeland has announced that registered non-profit organizations that are Black-Canadian focused, can apply for up to $100,000 for capital projects to improve their workplaces and community space. For more information: https://bit.ly/32pc

Canada is now a country where you are judged, promoted, hired and funded according to the colour of your skin. The Liberals are openly racist. Those with the wrong skin colour are cancelled.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:01 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Affirmative action isn't new.  The idea that such programs are 'racist' is a stretch.  They tend to be new programs that offer a leg up for people and groups who have had trouble.

If I were you, I would calm down.  

You can call it what every you like, but how can this not be racist..... let me reverse it a little here is it racist now....how long would this last if it was targeting whites only......And it offers a leg up for blacks only...Not brown, Asian, native American,  purple, or green with warts on your dick.....Last time i checked Canada was suppose to be a diverse nation, WTF is diverse about this, nothing .Lots of people could use a leg up in todays environment, and ya you guess it they come in all skin colors, races, creeds, .......This is a government hand out for not apologizing enough.....And your a dick for suggesting she calm down or for seeing it for what it is....appeasing a group of people that are in the headlines today.... 

Chrystia Freeland has announced that registered non-profit organizations that are WHITE -Canadian focused, can apply for up to $100,000 for capital projects to improve their workplaces and community space.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Army Guy said:

1. You can call it what every you like, but how can this not be racist..... let me reverse it a little here is it racist now....how long would this last if it was targeting whites only......

2. And it offers a leg up for blacks only...Not brown, Asian, native American,  purple, or green with warts on your dick.....Last time i checked Canada was suppose to be a diverse nation, WTF is diverse about this, nothing .Lots of people could use a leg up in todays environment, and ya you guess it they come in all skin colors, races, creeds, .......

3. This is a government hand out for not apologizing enough.....And your a dick for suggesting she calm down or for seeing it for what it is....appeasing a group of people that are in the headlines today.... 

1. She said "Canada is now a country...".  Let me ask: have people not heard about Affirmative Action ?  I want to establish whether we have heard about it before because we seem to be saying something like this is a new thing... "Canada NOW".  We are talking about a program that has been debated since the 1970s.  See this clip from 1976 !!

2. Maybe there needs to be a program for those other groups, but that doesn't say anything about this.  Also vulgarity - why ?
3. You could also characterize this as listening to the people, I suppose, but your bitterness comes through in your post that you can't stand anything that this government would do.  I don't particularly like them, and acknowledge that they chase the headlines but all of you Trudeau haters should take a pill.  

The way to beat the Liberal approach is pragmatic conservatism, not foaming at the mouth.  In my opinion, of course.

18 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You can call it what every you like, but how can this not be racist..... let me reverse it a little here is it racist now....how long would this last if it was targeting whites only......And it offers a leg up for blacks only...Not brown, Asian, native American,  purple, or green with warts on your dick.....Last time i checked Canada was suppose to be a diverse nation, WTF is diverse about this, nothing .Lots of people could use a leg up in todays environment, and ya you guess it they come in all skin colors, races, creeds, .......This is a government hand out for not apologizing enough.....And your a dick for suggesting she calm down or for seeing it for what it is....appeasing a group of people that are in the headlines today.... 

Appeasement for the whingers and victim-hood embracing pukes who have no idea of personal responsibility and no intention of assuming it 

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The way to beat the Liberal approach is pragmatic conservatism, not foaming at the mouth.  In my opinion, of course.

I agree with your opinion, Michael. 

However, the longer the protests, defacing of statues, burning of public and private buildings, riots and marches go on - accompanied by wall-to-wall coverage that is biased in the extreme - the less those of us who support the underlying issues will continue to do so.  I, for one, am fed up to the teeth with the 'poor me attitude' and the 'I'm so hard done by' sentiments. 

If anyone of these whinging dolts were transported to a country like Syria, they would soon learn what REAL injustice and inhumanity is.

38 minutes ago, mowich said:

1. However, the longer the protests, defacing of statues, burning of public and private buildings,

2. I, for one, am fed up to the teeth with the 'poor me attitude' and the 'I'm so hard done by' sentiments. 

3. If anyone of these whinging dolts were transported to a country like Syria, they would soon learn what REAL injustice and inhumanity is.

1. Not really a concern in Canada so much, though.  It's an American thing, which we are copying as usual.
2. Ok, I'm assuming you are black.
3. We are not Syria therefore all is well, got it.  So Trudeau should elect himself as Prime Minister for life as long as it's 1 year less than Syria's dictator.  You have a low bar for 'good'.

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. She said "Canada is now a country...".  Let me ask: have people not heard about Affirmative Action ?  I want to establish whether we have heard about it before because we seem to be saying something like this is a new thing... "Canada NOW".  We are talking about a program that has been debated since the 1970s.  See this clip from 1976 !!

2. Maybe there needs to be a program for those other groups, but that doesn't say anything about this.  Also vulgarity - why ?
3. You could also characterize this as listening to the people, I suppose, but your bitterness comes through in your post that you can't stand anything that this government would do.  I don't particularly like them, and acknowledge that they chase the headlines but all of you Trudeau haters should take a pill.  

1.Yes, affirmative action, another failed political practice meant to bribe some culture or race into playing nice with everyone else, it's our way of saying "SORRY"  our bad, take this bribe are we good now....but this example of affirmative action is nothing more than pandering to one group who happens to control the angry mobs at this time...Liberals have preached that we as a nation are a diverse culture and it is important that all Canadians should be treated the same, have the same rights and same opportunities ,  . Justin has said we are more united than ever before, and yet this nation seems bent on ripping itself apart...we preach equality but don't practice it. We preach diversity and yet favor one group over another... And as you said we have been at this affirmative action since 1970's and has anything really changed...not really.  In this case we are putting one race over all others......pretty stupid if we are promoting our diversity. Had that statement been released that this grant is available to "whites only" this country would have torn itself apart....this program would have been declared as racist, right out of the starting blocks...

2. Maybe or should be a program for all Canadians, that maybe struggling. ....the Vulgarity, OK maybe i got a little carry away, your not a dick, but it was a dick move to brush her comments off and tell her to calm down, atleast that is how i seen it... Not that i need to fight her battles for her , i just thought it needed to be said...

3. If they had been listening, to the people they would have made this program fit all Canadians, since we are all in the same basket, floating on this crap call a pandemic, and Blacks are not the only ones effected.... 100,000 dollars could go along way to bringing a business around, or spicing up your town, it's tax dollars so it should be available to all Canadians or are we still talking race here .  I am bitter Michael, and yes there is very little that the liberals have done to impress me or for that matter most Canadians... Their claim to fame is illegalizing pot... thats impressive...i think we are tired of seeing money being pissed away with very little being accomplished. I have given Justin kudos for his semi handling of the pandemic. but i'm not taking a pill 

4. Yes the pragmatic conservative approach, has it worked in the past, it failed in the last election.... as for foaming at the mouth, i would not go that far, maybe had a little tone in the post, but that was addressing your move of brushing aside her comments and telling her to calm down like she was 5 years old...

On 7/19/2020 at 8:01 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Affirmative action isn't new.  The idea that such programs are 'racist' is a stretch.  They tend to be new programs that offer a leg up for people and groups who have had trouble.

If I were you, I would calm down.  

You need a paradigm shift..  :)-     Canada has had an Employment Equity program for years, this is much more onerous, but just switch it around and think about how you would feel then.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge