Are you ready for Covid 20?

taxme

As if we have not had enough of this hoax of a Covid 19 already rumor has it that Bill Gates is already talking about a possible pandemic called Covid 20 possibly coming around in the fall. It is supposed to be the big daddy virus of them all. But how would Gates know this anyway when no one really knows what seasonal flu bug will come around in the fall or maybe never come at all, and how serious it would be? Unless of course Gates was behind this Covid 19 virus in the first place as many believe to be so, and will be behind the next Covid 20 virus that may come around in the fall. After all, it was Gates who had a meeting in New York City in October 2019 called Event 201, and the event was all about planning a pandemic exercise for such a pandemic event to happen.

Today, well low and behold, we have a pandemic happening all over the world, and we are all living thru it right now. Was this just a coincidence by chance? Dam right it bloody well appears to not be just a coincidence but a well thought out plan for preparing and giving the world this Covid 19 virus. And according to Gates to hell he believes that the next big daddy virus of them all may come around this fall. Some have called it Covid 20 courtesy of deep state globalist Bill Gates and Fauci.  And if we think that the economy is bad now, just wait and see what will happen if Gates will be able to push his next big virus hoax the next time around.  Gates already got his puppet on a string lying politicians and the controlled globalist lying media to push his agenda on we the people. Gates can do it again with no problem at all. When one owns politicians and the media you can say and do anything you want to without anyone questioning one. Must be nice, eh?  

So, all I am going to say here now is that I hope that there will not be another Covid 20 coming around this fall but with Gates talking about the possibility of another one coming around, I can believe that by this fall it may well be here this fall. Why do we see so much talk about this China virus over and over again on TV every hour of every day? Is it to keep the people always in a state of fear and panic and keep them ready and prepared for the next Covid 20? Hey, we never know, eh? We must all wait and see what mentally ill Gates has in store for us all this fall. I do not think that we have seen anything yet, pardner. This may only be the beginning for Gates and his globalist pathetic deep state ilk to implement their new world order and new normal plans for us all. Only time will tell now. 

And why is it always and only Bill Gates talking about this Covid 19 and 20 virus all the time? Does he have an interest and money invested in this Covid 19 virus? One never knows, does one. Until the fall, have fun and enjoy what freedom you have left today. We may lose more freedom come the fall. Mark my words something is up. They even have closed the border again for another month or even longer. I see an invisible border wall going up along the Canadian and American borders. There is no good reason for closing the borders. There are thousands of supposedly essential workers and now family members being allowed to cross both borders every day. Are you going to tell me that some of them cannot bring the virus with them into either country ? Bull crap if you think not. ;)

It is now extremely easy to use socio-psychological "Shock and Awe" campaign to absolutely mind-control the dumbfounded dipsticks. Turn on the headlights, then flash repeatedly shouting - "Rabbits, in your cages!!".

To Goebbels, radio was a revolutionary political media. Television, a gift from our Lord. He would have thought the internet was from the almighty. Google is a voice from heaven.

And now, the man who built the operating system Bill Gates...

"We released Windows 95 in 1995. Windows 98 in 98, Windows 2000 in 2000."

"We released Covid-19 in 2019. Covid-20 in 2020."

Makes complete sense to me...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It is now extremely easy to use socio-psychological "Shock and Awe" campaign to absolutely mind-control the dumbfounded dipsticks. Turn on the headlights, then flash repeatedly shouting - "Rabbits, in your cages!!".

To Goebbels, radio was a revolutionary political media. Television, a gift from our Lord. He would have thought the internet was from the almighty. Google is a voice from heaven.

And now, the man who built the operating system Bill Gates...

"We released Windows 95 in 1995. Windows 98 in 98, Windows 2000 in 2000."

"We released Covid-19 in 2019. Covid-20 in 2020."

Makes complete sense to me...

Whenever I see someone walking around with a face diaper on their face, then I know as to who the real trained zombie seals are. Those people are hopeless. They live in a state of fear and panic and terror and are always afraid of catching the China bug. The lying politicians and the lying media have them right where they want them. By the you know what.:D