WE Charity Scandal

How many posts full of childish insults & devoid of facts does a person get to put up here before they get banned?

There’s someone posting in this thread who will be at 100 posts soon, and whose net contribution to MLW could be matched by a belligerent toddler.

Seriously, his posts are a string of ad hominem attacks which provide literally no value whatsoever to either side of the equation. 

I get it. He’s a Trudeau fanboy who’s desperate to put an end to this topic and he has no leg to stand on, plus he has his freedom of speech, but the forum guidelines don’t give him leeway to just keep on posting childish insults and nothing else. Can we make the call on this guy now?

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

How many posts full of childish insults & devoid of facts does a person get to put up here before they get banned?

There’s someone posting in this thread who will be at 100 posts soon, and whose net contribution to MLW could be matched by a belligerent toddler.

Seriously, his posts are a string of ad hominem attacks which provide literally no value whatsoever to either side of the equation. 

I get it. He’s a Trudeau fanboy who’s desperate to put an end to this topic and he has no leg to stand on, plus he has his freedom of speech, but the forum guidelines don’t give him leeway to just keep on posting childish insults and nothing else. Can we make the call on this guy now?

Whaaaaaaaa. Snowflake. I've already told you I don't like the man personally. He's an arrogant asshat. What he isn't is the rest of the horse shit you maniacs assign to him. Every childish isnsult ever handed by me to any member on this forum is a direct response to a childish insult from said member. If you can't take the heat stay out of the furnace room. You only want me banned because I represent a threat to the status quo on this forum. Furthermore I believe some honest reflection might be in order for those seeking to ban a fellow Canadian. Guess that's just might be the differance between myself and " others" I don't give a rats arsehole what you say about me just as long as you are prepared to recieve the same back. 

57 minutes ago, ron Young said:

Whaaaaaaaa. Snowflake.

Lol, you're calling me a snowflake but all you do here is pout and run your mouth.

If you ever said anything intelligent I'd drop dead from shock.

I've already told you I don't like the man 

You're repressing on all cylinders there ron. You may need help.

Every childish isnsult ever handed by me

So you know that you act like a child but you keep doing it anyways...

to any member on this forum is a direct response to a childish insult from said member.

Liar. You pop off with your snotty insults when I make factual posts (with actual links) that weren't even directed at you. You're a dejected Trudeau fanboy and you can't stand to see anyone draw attention to his ultra-low morality. 

If you can't take the heat stay out of the furnace room.

:lol: Furnace room? Debating you is more like a hammock in the Caribbean, son.

You only want me banned because I represent a threat to the status quo on this forum.

No, it's because a debate with you is completely aside from all the facts of the matter. You add literally nothing at all, ever. Your average post resembles a monkey flinging poop in the zoo.

Furthermore I believe some honest reflection might be in order for those seeking to ban a fellow Canadian. 

You just have nothing at all to add here, ron. You belong on FB putting heart icons on Trudeau's posts - that's the most that you're actually capable of.

If you don't believe me then go back through all your posts in this thread and try to find even one with a shred of actual, worthwhile facts or commentary. If you're the 'furnace room' that you claim to be then you can surely point to at least one post where you made a salient point, or added a link that was of even the slightest value. 

I already know that it's a fool's errand, that's why it's perfect for you.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol, you're calling me a snowflake but all you do here is pout and run your mouth.

If you ever said anything intelligent I'd drop dead from shock.

You're repressing on all cylinders there ron. You may need help.

So you know that you act like a child but you keep doing it anyways...

Liar. You pop off with your snotty insults when I make factual posts (with actual links) that weren't even directed at you. You're a dejected Trudeau fanboy and you can't stand to see anyone draw attention to his ultra-low morality. 

:lol: Furnace room? Debating you is more like a hammock in the Caribbean, son.

No, it's because a debate with you is completely aside from all the facts of the matter. You add literally nothing at all, ever. Your average post resembles a monkey flinging poop in the zoo.

You just have nothing at all to add here, ron. You belong on FB putting heart icons on Trudeau's posts - that's the most that you're actually capable of.

If you don't believe me then go back through all your posts in this thread and try to find even one with a shred of actual, worthwhile facts or commentary. If you're the 'furnace room' that you claim to be then you can surely point to at least one post where you made a salient point, or added a link that was of even the slightest value. 

I already know that it's a fool's errand, that's why it's perfect for you.

No childish insults there at all lol. You go fill yer boots sparky it appears you enjoy the smell. 

Anyways, when we left off we were talking about how Trudeau has a long history of milking charities, from back before he was elected right up until after he was an MP.

Then Trudeau got We making propaganda for him and paying his family huge gobs of money for basically nothing, and in exchange he threw them some small bones in the low millions of dollars.

SOLICITING WE TO HOST EVENTS WHERE HIS MOM SPOKE:

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-contributed-1-18-million-to-we-day-event-in-2017-during-which-pms-mother-was-likely-paid-to-speak

'We' CREATED A PROPAGANDA VIDEO FOR JUSTIN:

If there was nothing more to add to this story, it would have been an scandal (ethics breach) at this very point. Not one more thing was needed.Any reasonable human would think that it's a breach of ethics for the PM to solicit a charity to host events, pay them $$$ MILLIONS in taxpayer money, when huge amounts of it are going straight to his family, and some is being used to create propaganda for the PM. 

The fact that Trudeau went to throw them a $900,000,000.00 bone is just a scandal on top of a scandal.

It's important to note that when news of the scandal first broke, the We 'charity' declared that Trudeau's family didn't receive any money from them, but that was a lie. They got approximately $500,000.00 from We.

WE CHARITY LIES, SAYS THAT THE TRUDEAUS NEVER RECEIVED MONEY:

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Madame Sophie Grégoire Trudeau and Madame Margaret Trudeau have participated in WE Charity events and programs over the years," a WE spokesperson told CBC News late in the evening on June 25.

"The charity has never paid an honorarium to these individuals for their involvement in these programs and events."

From: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/margaret-justin-trudeau-we-charity-1.5643586

Expand  Expand  

Was this even a case where there was an actual need to spend money, and Trudeau slipped it to his lac keys without giving anyone else a chance to bid on it, or is it a case of Trudeau's government finding a way to funnel almost $1B into We?

SIDE NOTE: The We scandal and the SNC scandal are both extremely similar in nature: at the heart of both scandals is the attempt to get extremely lucrative government contracts into the hands of his pals, and in the We scandal for sure, some of that money was going back to his family. The fact that SNC has a court-documented history of bribing government officials to win bids: (SNC bribed Michel Fournier with $2.3M to get a $127M bridge contract in Mtl ) leads one to wonder whether or not SNC found a way to get money directly into Trudeau's pocket as well. 

(Googling "Michel Fournier accepted $2.3M bribe CBC" and a bunch of other combos of those words doesn't bring the story up anymore. These links are gold).