WE Charity Scandal

6 minutes ago, ron Young said:

No he did not. As per ethics investigation findings and report. You may want to read it. The rest of what you wrote is partisan hackery. I'm being kind when using that description.

I posted actual links with facts, and you've still given nothing but your idiotic opinion and some sandbox insults. You'd get a perfect score in Libtard 101 but in the real world you just made farting noises with your keyboard.

If you think that you actually have something then it's up to you to post it ron, so that we can all laugh at it. Otherwise you're just trolling.

It's pointless for me to search the web for something that you think constitutes evidence, do you get it? For all I know you read some tea leaves and an article from CTV. Do you get it ron?

So go fetch your 'evidence', I'm not getting sent on a fool's errand. That's your job. 

What actually happened to your integrity? I'm genuinly curious to know when, where and how you lost it.

It's the absolute height of hypocrisy for a liberal to accuse anyone of suffering from a lack of integrity, especially when that lib is a Trudeau fanboy. 

Your insult was cute, but in order for me to feel insulted I'd need to have some reason to value your opinion and I most certainly do not. 

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I posted actual links with facts, and you've still given nothing but your idiotic opinion and some sandbox insults. You'd get a perfect score in Libtard 101 but in the real world you just made farting noises with your keyboard.

If you think that you actually have something then it's up to you to post it ron, so that we can all laugh at it. Otherwise you're just trolling.

It's pointless for me to search the web for something that you think constitutes evidence, do you get it? For all I know you read some tea leaves and an article from CTV. Do you get it ron?

So go fetch your 'evidence', I'm not getting sent on a fool's errand. That's your job. 

It's the absolute height of hypocrisy for a liberal to accuse anyone of suffering from a lack of integrity, especially when that lib is a Trudeau fanboy. 

Your insult was cute, but in order for me to feel insulted I'd need to have some reason to value your opinion and I most certainly do not. 

Ummmmmm ok it's pretty clear you already have an agenda with regards to me. Let's get a few things straight. Not a fan of Trudeau. My job? We haven't even discussed terms of employment. Btw you can't afford me. You post lies that you cannot possibly substantiate beyond partisan media links.

Of course you wouldn't value my opinion. My opinion is that you are a dishonest partisan hack who deep down inside doesn't give a toss about Canada or Canadians. Or at least those that don't share your narrow views on society. That my slow to dull friend is based soley on what you write here on this forum.

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://ciec-ccie.parl.gc.ca/en/news-nouvelles/Pages/NR05112021-2.aspx

2 hours ago, ron Young said:

Ummmmmm ok it's pretty clear you already have an agenda with regards to me. Let's get a few things straight. Not a fan of Trudeau. My job? We haven't even discussed terms of employment. Btw you can't afford me. You post lies that you cannot possibly substantiate beyond partisan media links.

Of course you wouldn't value my opinion. My opinion is that you are a dishonest partisan hack who deep down inside doesn't give a toss about Canada or Canadians. Or at least those that don't share your narrow views on society. That my slow to dull friend is based soley on what you write here on this forum.

I don’t have an agenda with regards to you personally. You’re just an apologist, a liar and a troll and it’s important to point that out. 

I never asked you how much money you make so I don’t know why you went there, but I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t need to ‘afford you’: it’s plain to see that you can be played for a fool without much effort. 

The irony of you calling me a partisan hack could lay tracks from Vancouver to Quebec City. You don’t even bother to think for yourself. You just drink stupidity straight from the Liberal Party of Canada’s fire hose.

• Like 2

There’s nothing in your link that discusses the issues of the matter. Just the decision of a partisan hack.

We already know that loser waved his wand, but there’s nothing in there that discusses why he came to that conclusion. The closest he came was saying that Trudo’s ethics breach didn’t violate his ultra low standards:

Although the connection between Mr. Trudeau's relatives and WE created the appearance of a conflict of interest, the appearance of conflict is insufficient to cause a contravention of the Act's substantive rules. The duty to recuse is only required when the public office holder would be in a potential conflict of interest

It’s not merely the “appearance of conflict”, it is an “actual conflict of interest”.

The We charity was paying his mother a very unreasonable amount of money for her meagre services, and Justin Trudeau was in the habit of soliciting We to host events where she would speak. 

For him to just jump to the conclusion that no one else in the country was even allowed to try to get involved in this was ridiculous. To say that we have a needed to spend $900 million on such a thing is also ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

@Ron: FYI, evidence that there wasn’t a conflict of interest would look something like: “Margaret Trudeau has made $2 million in her career as a public speaker, and usually charges significantly more money than she does to the We charity.”

The fact of the matter though, is that the We charity actually lied at the beginning of this scandal and said that the Trudeau family wasn’t even getting paid for their speaking engagements. They were off by about a half a million dollars.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There’s nothing in your link that discusses the issues of the matter. Just the decision of a partisan hack.

We already know that loser waved his wand, but there’s nothing in there that discusses why he came to that conclusion. The closest he came was saying that Trudo’s ethics breach didn’t violate his ultra low standards:

It’s not merely the “appearance of conflict”, it is an “actual conflict of interest”.

The We charity was paying his mother a very unreasonable amount of money for her meagre services, and Justin Trudeau was in the habit of soliciting We to host events where she would speak. 

For him to just jump to the conclusion that no one else in the country was even allowed to try to get involved in this was ridiculous. To say that we have a needed to spend $900 million on such a thing is also ridiculous.

If a clue came right up and bit you on the ass you still wouldn't have one. Trying to debate with you is like playing chess with seagulls. They shit all over the board and strut around claiming victory. 

Your ignorance of the facts and the players in this whole story is simply astounding. No doubt a product of a whole host of garbage inputs you subcribe too and ingest on the regular.

The standards don't change from comissioner to comissioner that's just more incorrect info you are spreading. Which btw speaks to my issues with your credability.

Just as an aside do you think $1/2 million is alot of money to a family like the trudeau's? 

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don’t have an agenda with regards to you personally. You’re just an apologist, a liar and a troll and it’s important to point that out. 

I never asked you how much money you make so I don’t know why you went there, but I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t need to ‘afford you’: it’s plain to see that you can be played for a fool without much effort. 

The irony of you calling me a partisan hack could lay tracks from Vancouver to Quebec City. You don’t even bother to think for yourself. You just drink stupidity straight from the Liberal Party of Canada’s fire hose.

You stated that informing you was " my job" thus the "you can't afford me" line. Do try and keep up sparky. 

Oh and btw " irony" and "iron" aren't the same thing. 

What an astounding display of intellectual prowess. Congratulations you may now enter the 4th grade this fall. Don't forget your helmet.

9 hours ago, ron Young said:

If a clue came right up and bit you on the ass you still wouldn't have one. Trying to debate with you is like playing chess with seagulls. They shit all over the board and strut around claiming victory. 

I'm sorry that you can only play chess against birds, but my guess is that the seagulls actually did win. Maybe you should play against animals that are to small to move the pieces (you're welcome). 

Your ignorance of the facts and the players in this whole story is simply astounding. No doubt a product of a whole host of garbage inputs you subcribe too and ingest on the regular.

Annnnd...... More childish insults & pre-school grammar.

Learn the language, grab some facts, and try this again. 

The standards don't change from comissioner to comissioner that's just more incorrect info you are spreading. Which btw speaks to my issues with your credability.

Again, learn to spell and get some actual facts, don't just soak up propaganda from CBC and then waste bandwidth. 

Just as an aside do you think $1/2 million is alot of money to a family like the trudeau's? 

Yes, I do. They obviously want it or they wouldn't be scamming charities to get it now, would they? Are you even aware of J. Trudeau's long history of charging charitable organizations large sums of money for using his daddy's name? 

If he's super-rich, and so awesome, then why doesn't he speak at those events for free? Of course you have no answer for that, but I know you won't let that stop you from shooting off your mouth again.

And just an FYI: your superiority act falls flat when you display your inability to spell, and especially when you drop unnecessary apostrophes around like seagull turds on a chess board. 

9 hours ago, ron Young said:

You stated that informing you was " my job" thus the "you can't afford me" line. Do try and keep up sparky. 

Do try and keep up sparkless: when we counter other people's linked sources here with declarative statements, those statements require more than just sandbox insults and bad grammar to back them up.

To this point I'm just troll-feeding by engaging with you. 

Oh and btw " irony" and "iron" aren't the same thing. 

OMG YOU'RE KIDDING ME! I THOUGHT THAT ACTUAL RAILROAD STEEL CAME OUT OF PEOPLE'S MOUTHS WHEN THEY WERE SAYING THINGS THAT WERE IRONIC! :lol:

What an astounding display of intellectual prowess.

From your POV, sure, but TBH I wasn't even trying. 

Congratulations you may now enter the 4th grade this fall. Don't forget your helmet.

Although the 4th grade is an overwhelming obstacle to you, the rest of us have nothing left to learn there. The literature may be over your head, but if you focus on the spelling and grammar then you'll at least come away with something.

Anyways, when we left off we were talking about how Trudeau has a long history of milking charities, from back before he was elected right up until after he was an MP.

Then Trudeau got We making propaganda for him and paying his family huge gobs of money for basically nothing, and in exchange he threw them some small bones in the low millions of dollars.

SOLICITING WE TO HOST EVENTS WHERE HIS MOM SPOKE:

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-contributed-1-18-million-to-we-day-event-in-2017-during-which-pms-mother-was-likely-paid-to-speak

WE CREATED A PROPAGANDA VIDEO FOR JUSTIN:

If there was nothing more to add to this story, it would have been an scandal (ethics breach) at this very point. Not one more thing was needed.Any reasonable human would think that it's a breach of ethics for the PM to solicit a charity to host events, pay them $$$ MILLIONS in taxpayer money, when huge amounts of it are going straight to his family, and some is being used to create propaganda for the PM. 

The fact that Trudeau went to throw them a $900,000,000.00 bone is just a scandal on top of a scandal.

It's important to note that when news of the scandal first broke, the We 'charity' declared that Trudeau's family didn't receive any money from them, but that was a lie. They got approximately $500,000.00 from We.

WE CHARITY LIES, SAYS THAT THE TRUDEAUS NEVER RECEIVED MONEY:

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Madame Sophie Grégoire Trudeau and Madame Margaret Trudeau have participated in WE Charity events and programs over the years," a WE spokesperson told CBC News late in the evening on June 25.

"The charity has never paid an honorarium to these individuals for their involvement in these programs and events."

From: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/margaret-justin-trudeau-we-charity-1.5643586

Was this even a case where there was an actual need to spend money, and Trudeau slipped it to his lackeys without giving anyone else a chance to bid on it, or is it a case of Trudeau's government finding a way to funnel almost $1B into We?

SIDE NOTE: The We scandal and the SNC scandal are both extremely similar in nature: at the heart of both scandals is the attempt to get extremely lucrative government contracts into the hands of his pals, and in the We scandal for sure, some of that money was going back to his family. The fact that SNC has a court-documented history of bribing government officials to win bids: https://globalnews.ca/news/4954892/snc-lavalin-criminal-charges-montreal-bridge/?utm_expid=.kz0UD5JkQOCo6yMqxGqECg.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fglobalnews.ca%2Fnews%2F4954892%2Fsnc-lavalin-criminal-charges-montreal-bridge%2F leads on to wonder whether or not SNC found a way to get money into Trudeau's pocket as well. 

(Too funny - I googled "Michel Fournier accepted $2.3M bribe CBC" and a bunch of other combos of those words, because that's originally where I got it from, and the CBC and Global links didn't come up. My own post on MLW forum came up, that's where I found the above link. Is that actually funny or is it getting harder and harder to bring up links where Fournier's bribe is mentioned? Can you guys find these on Google or Youtube?).

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

Making more friends i see little ronny, good for you, before you know it you'll be running this place, you obviously to smart for all of us here.  

I'd be surprised if he's not a card-carrying member of the LPOC. He has the libspeak down pat. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Anyways, when we left off we were talking about how Trudeau has a long history of milking charities, from back before he was elected right up until after he was an MP.

Then Trudeau got We making propaganda for him and paying his family huge gobs of money for basically nothing, and in exchange he threw them some small bones in the low millions of dollars.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-contributed-1-18-million-to-we-day-event-in-2017-during-which-pms-mother-was-likely-paid-to-speak

If there was nothing more to add to this story, it would have been an scandal (ethics breach) at this very point. Not one more thing was needed.Any reasonable human would think that it's a breach of ethics for the PM to solicit a charity to host events, pay them $$$ MILLIONS in taxpayer money, when huge amounts of it are going straight to his family, and some is being used to create propaganda for the PM. 

The fact that Trudeau went to throw them a $900,000,000.00 bone is just a scandal on top of a scandal.

It's important to note that when news of the scandal first broke, the We 'charity' declared that Trudeau's family didn't receive any money from them, but that was a lie. They got approximately $500,000.00 from We.

Was this even a case where there was an actual need to spend money, and Trudeau slipped it to his lackeys without giving anyone else a chance to bid on it, or is it a case of Trudeau's government finding a way to funnel almost $1B into We?

SIDE NOTE: The We scandal and the SNC scandal are both extremely similar in nature: at the heart of both scandals is the attempt to get extremely lucrative government contracts into the hands of his pals, and in the We scandal for sure, some of that money was going back to his family. The fact that SNC has a court-documented history of bribing government officials to win bids: https://globalnews.ca/news/4954892/snc-lavalin-criminal-charges-montreal-bridge/?utm_expid=.kz0UD5JkQOCo6yMqxGqECg.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fglobalnews.ca%2Fnews%2F4954892%2Fsnc-lavalin-criminal-charges-montreal-bridge%2F leads on to wonder whether or not SNC found a way to get money into Trudeau's pocket as well. 

(Too funny - I googled "Michel Fournier accepted $2.3M bribe CBC" and a bunch of other combos of those words, because that's originally where I got it from, and the CBC and Global links didn't come up. My own post on MLW forum came up, that's where I found the above link. Is that actually funny or is it getting harder and harder to bring up links where Fournier's bribe is mentioned? Can you guys find these on Google or Youtube?).

Pierre polievre rotflmao you guys are just the best

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Making more friends i see little ronny, good for you, before you know it you'll be running this place, you obviously to smart for all of us here.  

Why on earth would I want to run this place? Are you ok? Like mentally speaking? You need me to call someone?

Oh the big bad trudeaus spoke at some events and got paid. News flash you doltish clown anyone with a name gets paid to speak. Just ask sheer and harps and any other connected individual. You clowns let your emotions skip right over the critical parts of every one of these mole hills.

You go ahead and find a firm that large that isn't involved in some shennaigans. Come on man you guys live in reality certainly you can set aside the hatred for just a few minutes and engage in some critical thought. Or is that just impossible?

13 hours ago, ron Young said:

And you think the financial status of that family dismisses the fact that they took money in an arrangement that was fraught with conflicts of interest on so many levels??????   So, being a totally useless tit that stumbles into a life of financial security excuses Liberals from their crimes?

Damn, even I can't afford you.   The taxpayers of Canada sure as hell can't afford any more Trudeaus.

Edited by cannuck
  • Like 1

Why on earth would I want to run this place? Are you ok? Like mentally speaking? You need me to call someone?

what was that chirp, chirp, chirpy chirp chirp...sounds like a liberal , smells like a liberal, Has got to be a liberal. Ya call your ex beg him to take you back. 

2 hours ago, cannuck said:

And you think the financial status of that family dismisses the fact that they took money in an arrangement that was fraught with conflicts of interest on so many levels??????   So, being a totally useless tit that stumbles into a life of financial security excuses Liberals from their crimes?

Damn, even I can't afford you.   The taxpayers of Canada sure as hell can't afford any more Trudeaus.

Exactly.

And like I said before, if Trudeau is such a good guy and he already has so much money then why was he charging charities so much money to speak at their events? Even when they lost money, Trudeau still took his pay. He's scum, but he has some real clingers lol. 

11 hours ago, cannuck said:

What are you new? Who said it dismisses it?  Stop looking at your own hood ornament and you might see a bit better. Jeebus h christmas you folks have no vision, no imigination. Pigeon holed panderers stroking each others feathers lol. It's pathetic and embarassing to Canadians ffs.

10 hours ago, Army Guy said:

what was that chirp, chirp, chirpy chirp chirp...sounds like a liberal , smells like a liberal, Has got to be a liberal. Ya call your ex beg him to take you back. 

Surely that will help win the day. Start attacking ones sexuality as if it measures ones worth. It's both pathetic and embarassing that pandering idiots like you still exist. The experts all say the only ones who attack sexuality in that way are lacking security in their own sexuality. Is that what this is? You surpressing some homosexual fantasies soldier boy? Oh the confliction that must exist in your life must be excruciating.