Stories the Mainstream Media Won't Tell You

41 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You need to read a little more news if you've never seen the MSM share sources.

But Blacklocks is interesting. You might not have heard of them because it's more the right wing that uses them. They also use a subscriber model, I believe. But they deal more in investigative journalism and there's a paygate. They're all the time discovering stuff you won't read about in the Canadian bribed media.

I like Blacklocks so far.

True north and MSM do cite other media, but that doesn't mean I should credit True North for the story.  Credit goes to the originator

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I like Blacklocks so far.

True north and MSM do cite other media, but that doesn't mean I should credit True North for the story.  Credit goes to the originator

Perhaps make a rule. Only those granted government media passes are allowed to report news. That should solve your dissent issues. 

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Perhaps make a rule. Only those granted government media passes are allowed to report news. That should solve your dissent issues. 

But again, if it's government approved who can you rely on to watch over the government. Not somebody who has to worry about having his pass canceled or blocked as in a social credit scheme.

Rebel gets some sort of journalism passes from somewhere though. I watched one of those Brownshirt Convoy cops deny one on video. He said anybody could print out a pass and laminate it. I think they want a data base they can access. Like maybe a vax pass/social credit thing that has everything listed where they can block the pass and everything it allows if you get out of line.

21 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

But again, if it's government approved who can you rely on to watch over the government. Not somebody who has to worry about having his pass canceled or blocked as in a social credit scheme.

Rebel gets some sort of journalism passes from somewhere though. I watched one of those Brownshirt Convoy cops deny one on video. He said anybody could print out a pass and laminate it. I think they want a data base they can access. Like maybe a vax pass/social credit thing that has everything listed where they can block the pass and everything it allows if you get out of line.

I was being Jonathan Swift.

A modest proposal. Eat Irish babies to solve the hunger crisis. 

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Non sequitur

Meh...they're doing it. So much for the forth estate.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Quote a few reports coming out now of black people not being allowed on buses and trains to flee Ukraine.

Who knows.....**shrug**

I don't know what to believe other than that the tail is wagging the dog. 

The government censoring RT...irony.

• 4 months later...
On 3/1/2022 at 10:04 AM, Infidel Dog said:

D2C07AF8-11EF-467D-AFC7-28E799A2DC96.jpeg