Stories the Mainstream Media Won't Tell You

Came across this report on the Breanna Taylor killing. She was the EMT who was accidentally killed when her boyfriend opened fire on police who were raiding the home. Up until now, everything I've read or heard about this suggested the police were at the wrong house and that neither Taylor nor her boyfriend had anything to do with crime. This says otherwise. This says both were suspected of involvement in drug trafficking and possibly more, and the police were not at the wrong house at all. They were exactly where they intended to be.

The stunning thing is none of this seems to have been reported by the mainstream media (Other than the Courier Journal), despite how high profile this case is. It's like the entire media decided to ignore it because it didn't suit their ongoing narrative.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/breonna-taylor/2020/08/25/report-details-why-louisville-police-decided-to-forcibly-search-breonna-taylor-home/5593502002/

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/63943132/breonna-taylor-summary-redacted1

• 5 weeks later...

An acclaimed black filmmaker and writer has made a documentary on the Michael Brown shooting called What Killed Michael Brown. It's not just about the shooting, but looks into the culture and values and how he was raised. It does not take the position the progressive media has popularized. Using interviews with people in the neighborhood, people who knew Brown, and eyewitnesses, it creates an image of a violent, anti-social young man who attacked a police officer, lunging at him repeatedly despite being shot. It even interviews Brown's friend, who made up the story that he had his hands up and gets him to explain why.

Amazon blocked its release in an email to the filmmaker, without saying why and saying there would be no appeal.

https://justthenews.com/nation/free-speech/sat-amamazon-nixes-new-documentary-celebrated-black-author-shelby-steele

If the media and other assorted race-baiters hadn't lied their asses off about Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin there would be no BLM or burning of cities across America. The flames of the black outrage fire Marxists are fanning would have no fuel. George Floyd would be like taking a match to an ice cream cone. 

Speaking of Trayvon Martin there's an expose about that lie too. Remember how they were able to get the case restarted by producing that strange, fat girl (Rachel Jeantel) as Martin's girlfriend? Turned out she was nothing of the kind. She was the simple minded cousin of the actual girlfriend who had been on the phone with Martin that night. She knew nothing about the case. It was all made up. And she was the star witness of the trial.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bMZc_k8wgfI/

Edited by Infidel Dog

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/fox-news-hunter-biden-emails-story-new-york-post-giuliani-b1161800.html

Fox News passed up chance to run Hunter Biden email story amid credibility concerns, reports say

Even FOX is getting in on the 'suppression' game, as the explosive (but fake) Hunter Biden laptop story gets buried !  Ah well, how's the wall coming along...

16 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/fox-news-hunter-biden-emails-story-new-york-post-giuliani-b1161800.html

Fox News passed up chance to run Hunter Biden email story amid credibility concerns, reports say

Even FOX is getting in on the 'suppression' game, as the explosive (but fake) Hunter Biden laptop story gets buried !  Ah well, how's the wall coming along...

There is a difference between not running a story because the people who bring it to you are dodgy and they won't give you the evidence so you can check it out, and cancelling a documentary by a respected filmmaker and academic you had already agreed to run out of fear it will offend some people on the Left.

Doesn't matter anyway. Even Fox is running the 'Biden Crime Family' found laptop story now.

As the facts become more and more overwhelming fewer are denying it and the denials get lamer.

No. It's not fake. The only reason to deny it now is you don't like where or who it's coming from. I can give you ten reasons to realize it's factual to that one from the Progressive machine requiring you to deny it.

Edited by Infidel Dog

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Checking in - do you think it was fear of "the left" that made Rogers cancel Don Cherry ?

Do you think it was fear of the right? That conservatives might have been upset? No, right?

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Doesn't matter anyway. Even Fox is running the 'Biden Crime Family' found laptop story now.

As the facts become more and more overwhelming fewer are denying it and the denials get lamer.

No. It's not fake. The only reason to deny it now is you don't like where or who it's coming from. I can give you ten reasons to realize it's factual to that one from the Progressive machine requiring you to deny it.

A Republican controlled senate committee investigated the hell out of Ukraine and found nothing. The opening paragraph of this story falls back on Trump tropes about how Biden got rid of the honest, crusading anti-corruption investigator who was looking into his son's company. But the guy was corrupt himself, wasn't investigating, and so every western government involved with Ukraine wanted him gone.

The Senate Committee were more concentrating on investigating any truth to an alleged Trump Quid Pro Quo.

Even so I don't remember them exonerating Hunter of any wrong doing.  

Joe didn't have to be guilty to justify Trump's phone call to the Ukrainian President.  I don't think so, anyway.

But Donald Junior seems to agree with you that it did matter so I'm assuming you can answer his question:

Quid-Pro-Quo.jpg

Also I think you're underestimating what's on that laptop. It doesn't stop at the Ukraine. There's Iraq, China, the Biden family connections to where the money goes and who knows what else. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

And now there's this:

The FBI and DOJ have told a Fox News producer that they do not believe that Hunter Biden's laptop and its contents are part of a Russian disinformation campaign. This means the intelligence community concurs with DNI Ratcliffe on the matter.

Further, a federal law enforcement officer revealed to Fox News' Martha McCallum that Biden's emails are "authentic."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-federal-law-enforcement-confirms-hunter-biden-emails-are-authentic

The evidence is authentic. All that remains is discerning what exactly it says.

Edited by Infidel Dog

• 2 months later...

Here's a story I haven't heard in the media up until this point. Allegations that the favored left wing voices of the mainstream media are busily harassing members of the black community who won't bow before them and agree with their activist views.

Jamil Jivani: Shameful news media overlooks authoritarianism in the anti-racism movement

The character flaws of the media’s handpicked activists and academics have been revealed for all to see

For the past few weeks, the Ontario Judicial Council has heard sworn testimony in the disciplinary hearing against Ontario Court Justice Donald McLeod. This testimony has documented authoritarian behaviour from individuals affiliated with Black Lives Matter’s Toronto chapter and others who have targeted Justice McLeod because he doesn’t share their far-left politics.

According to the testimony given so far, these authoritarians secretly recorded at least one conversation with the judge and shared it without his knowledge; asked the judge to set up a meeting and then used evidence of that very meeting to conspire against him; and drove a wedge between Justice McLeod and young members of his community by misrepresenting his mentorship as legal advice or intimidation.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jamil-jivani-shameful-news-media-overlooks-authoritarianism-in-the-anti-racism-movement

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Here's one the legacy media sure won't tell you about:

Actually, it's the crackpot media you can't trust.  Lots of Google hits from super-mainstream sources CNN and CBC on this topic.

I have people on Facebook telling me to not trust the MSM because they didn't cover the arrest of Biden and that Trump is really running the show from Florida.  

My challenge to anti-MSM people is this: show me a list of retractions from your sources, show me how they're funded and who is running the show.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-ari-coronavirus-poll-1.5500191
https://money.cnn.com/2015/09/30/media/media-trust-americans/

Really? You had to go to 2015 to find CNN admitting Gallup was noticing trust in media was beginning to fade.

And you're impressed by the fact Canadians were trusting the Corona virus reporting in March?

You seem to be having trouble making your point. Here, I'll help you out:

CTV actually did notice the same 2020 Annual Edelman's Trust Barometer survey that the Daily Wire information originated at.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/only-53-per-cent-of-canadians-trust-core-institutions-report-says-1.4775238

If you look further you'll find that the mainstream does quote from Edelman's often in general.

The Daily wire is actually quoting from Axios quoting from Edelman's. The news agency Axios was put together by Politico which is generally considered mainstream.

However...

The Daily Wire focuses specifically on this from the study:

Trust In Media At All Time Low: Majority Believe Reporters Purposefully Trying To Mislead People

CTV waters it down like this:

TORONTO -- Only 53 per cent of Canadians trust the core institutions of business, government, media and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) according to the 2020 Edelman Trust Barometer report, marking a three per cent decline from last year.

Generally when the MSM is focusing on information from Edelman's they're more interested in specifics like how people are losing trust in Capitalism:'

https://time.com/5768725/edelman-trust-barometer-2020/

So really what you and I are arguing about isn't the idea that one set of media is more interested in the facts. It's more the kind of facts they are interested in and the kind they don't want to tell you about.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Really? You had to go to 2015 to find CNN admitting Gallup was noticing trust in media was beginning to fade.

I knew you would say that.  The point was made that MSM wouldn't report such a thing, which is wrong.  Every year sees a new low, so the latest low maybe hasn't shown up yet.  I found one from 2019.

Anyway, serves me right for talking to a cult member.  Carry on... Trump is still president you know....

If you knew I was going to notice the obvious difference between media admitting to the beginning of a phenomena and noticing the phenomena had reached record levels why would you waste our time trying to slip the obvious fallacy by us? Just curious.

I could, like you, end with a personal insult I suppose but why should I stoop to your level.

Edited by Infidel Dog

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. ...slip the obvious fallacy by us? Just curious.

2. I could, like you, end with a personal insult I suppose but why should I stoop to your level.

1. Because I didn't think it made much difference, and I knew I wouldn't call it out from one of your sources if you did that.  Of course, your sources would say Biden was actually arrested yesterday and everything is fake news...
2. I don't know.... because it doesn't matter anymore ?  I was pretty good about not unloading on the nutty parrots the last four years, I thought.  I was pretty good at parsing out the ones who begrudgingly put up with the situation, and who understandably laughed at TDS... but there doesn't seem to be much point.

• Confused 1

And again what's more interesting is what they don't tell you. 

They don't tell you about all the years CNN was fighting it out with MSNBC for the bottom of the cable television ratings below Fox. 

Before the news division of Fox flipped to the corporate left's bias, of course. I haven't checked lately but CNN might be on top there now too, though.

Edited by Infidel Dog