Removed posts no warning.

Can someone explain why my post about Trump's speech in the Trump thread was removed? I have not received any warnings at all.

I can see it in my history, but not in the thread anymore.  Was sitting after Shady's Posted Friday at 01:46 PM  and before DogonPorch. Posted Sunday at 12:39 PM

What's the deal here? If I violated a rule or something that would be good to know so I won't repeat it.

Any help here would be appreciated!

image.thumb.png.aaa8bf0f1df4ba0ec02fe13a65ca8ac8.png

43 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Why did you do that? 

To keep discussions focussed and to avoid clutter.  

I encourage you to review the forum guidelines and rules.  Here is an excerpt:  

No Cross-Posting

Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in more then one forum on the Internet. It is also considered cross posting if you post the same information in different areas of these forums. If you want to propose a new topic, find the appropriate category and only post once.

All cross-posts will be deleted without warning.

Posting Content

It is also important that you stay on topic and keep the discussion focused. If the thread begins to wonder off into a new topic area, start a new thread and continue the discussion under the new thread. If you feel a thread is being watered down with too many different topic areas and you do not want to start the new thread yourself, feel free to contact a moderator and request a new thread.

2 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

To keep discussions focussed and to avoid clutter.  

I encourage you to review the forum guidelines and rules.  Here is an excerpt:  

What discussing Trump in a Trump thread is clutter? 

There was no cross posting

And it also adheres to your second point about being on point and focused.

Talking about Trump in the Trump thread is a violation of rules?  This is really what you are trying to say.

Edited by New World Disorder

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

The question was WHY was I not notified when you moved it? 

You were not notified because the backlinks did not update immediately.  

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

Is that not your responsibility to let people know when and why?

No.  When the backlinks update, the answers to your questions are open and obvious.  

4 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

You were not notified because the backlinks did not update immediately.  

How long does that take? And you can understand the confusion and frustration on our end when this happens without explanation.

4 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

No.  When the backlinks update, the answers to your questions are open and obvious.  

So obvious I needed to ask these questions.   I don't fee comfortable posting anymore if my posts that are on topic get moved to another topic. I don't want to have that happen again.

Thanks for your time.

• Forum Admin
On 7/2/2020 at 2:49 PM, New World Disorder said:

I don't fee comfortable posting anymore if my posts that are on topic get moved to another topic.

The content of your posts was never edited, they were just moved.

I don't want to have that happen again.

Then make sure to post your new threads in the appropriate section of the forum.

To blame Charles for your mistake and then question why you weren't immediately notified of him fixing your mistake is bad form.

Why is it  bad form? Why is he not allowed to be annoyed and ask for feedback? I share his frustration and not being properly told how my posts have crossed the line but others identical to them have not been censored or removed.

There are a lot of arbitrary decisions made by Charles Taylor. A lot. They cause frustration. Rather than call them bad form can you not simply acknowledge them and move on? I had a royal tantrum with the guy. I admit it. I sent him choice words. I am annoyed as hell. I put my heart and soul into my responses and try support posters on this forum even those I disagree with.

Its very frustrating for some of us dealing with the arbitrary interventions and no explanations and then excuses being made and telling us its bad form. Oh its bad form I lost in on Charles Taylor and this is my apology to him because his job stinks but damn it we posters get frustrated and angry when you don't take the time to talk to us and be consistent in your policies, that is all.

I have to support New World Order. He is one of your model posters. Never a rude word from him. He was dead on.

There you me saying I am an asshole and a pain in your ass and Charles Taylor's ass and I know it and I am admitting I am an asshole to both of you but Newworld come on he is trying to be honest and candid with you. Try work with him please. Don't call it bad form. If he did not respect your rules, he wouldn't have written you as I am now publically apologizing to Chuck Taylor if he thinks I have been unfair to posters and keeps censoring me from the forum. I completely disagree with his last bannings as I do your merging NewWorld Order's thread but its your prerogative or Chuck's. Also I am going to keep calling him Chuck because I am immature and still having a tantrum and my medication has to take time to kick in.

• Forum Admin

On 7/9/2020 at 6:48 AM, Rue said:

because I am immature and still having a tantrum and my medication has to take time to kick in.

Truer words were never spoken.