Bolton book says Trump dislikes Trudeau!

No kidding.

Lol.  CBC had that as "news!"   I said that just before Trump won the presidency! :lol:   Didn't I say that Trudeau will be on Trump's hit list

Did the book say why?   I know why.  

It started  with Trudeau's big mouth and being partial (if not openly supportive of the Democrats, touting his so-called bromance with Obama), with his bitchy drive-by potshots against Trump!  Didn't Trudeau play that up that he became like a "rock star" to Dems ptsd and tds casualties?  Lol.  

Trudeau has openly identified himself as siding with Trump's enemy - and now,  it's news that Trump dislikes him? Get outa here!

We saw the first obvious sign when Trump got Trudeau waiting outside for several minutes during Trudeau's first meeting with Trump at the White House.    And ever since, Trump's been getting him with every opportunity he has!   If Trump wins again - it will go on.  It's been long too late for our PM to shut up.  

Trudeau - and Canada, along with him - will have to weather and endure  Trump for another 4 years.

Lol.  I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has anything to do with Trudeau being denied the UN Security Council.  Maybe, Trump was also busy calling up leaders, doing some anti-Trudeau campaigning.   Who knows. 

Like him or hate him.................................... Trump's got some clout with foreign leaders.  And, I suspect Trudeau is disliked by a lot of foreign leaders.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 2

Being disliked by Trump would get you elected to any office these days. Its not why Trudeau's campaign was rejected but it probably did not help. Trump is a world laughing stock.  Trudeau's being disliked world wide has nothing to do with Trump. Lavalin, unresolved conflicts with Brazil, Iran, Turkey, Russia, China,  India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Britain, New Zealand, try all them for starters. You might also want to consider how popular he made himself with his lectures on feminism and climate change. You might also want to ask why when Norway and Ireland had 10 years lead on campaigning for the seats he would even attempt to compete against them.

Back to Bolton. His book is yet again someone explaining Trump is a shallow corrupted nut case. Today he has tried to fire the lead prosecutor investigating Rudolph Guliani.

Trump just keeps on his merry way alienating anyone who has ever worked for him.

No problem Wes will soon be around to say Bolton is wrong, a nut case, a Chinese spy, etc. or hey all politicians are corrupt what is the big deal unless its Uncle Joe Biden then suddenly its a big deal.

Trump does not go a day let alone a week without a personal dispute with someone. Such a loveable, stable leader. He has captured the soul of the US and with his inspired visions has made the US great again.  I mean his handling of Covid and the Floyd shootings, wonderful warm examples of a great man leading his people in times of crisis.

God bless Donald Trump.

43 minutes ago, Rue said:

Being disliked by Trump would get you elected to any office these days.

It didn't get him the UN security council, though. :shrug:

Lol.  If I can see the fact that Trump dislikes Trudeau - you think  world leaders don't?

Edited by betsy

5 hours ago, Rue said:

Its not why Trudeau's campaign was rejected but it probably did not help.

That's probably as close to 100% accurate as you can get.

Trump is a world laughing stock. 

Trump is the most hated man in the world by alt-left media, and I don't know if it's his foul mouth that's to blame or if the sleazy leftists of the world fear him, but there's no good reason for the level of lying and stupidity that comes out of the mouths of leftists. 

It needs to be understood that the vast majority of conservatives aren't racist, in fact I'd say that there are far less conservative racists than there are dem/lib racists, but I'll speak for myself, I really do hate liberals now. I have an actual hatred for anyone dumb enough to support Trudeau or the Pelosi/AOC/Hillary/CNN/CTV gang. I have literally no respect whatsoever for 99% of people who consider themselves liberals. 

Trudeau's being disliked world wide has nothing to do with Trump. Lavalin, unresolved conflicts with Brazil, Iran, Turkey, Russia, China,  India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Britain, New Zealand, try all them for starters. You might also want to consider how popular he made himself with his lectures on feminism and climate change. You might also want to ask why when Norway and Ireland had 10 years lead on campaigning for the seats he would even attempt to compete against them.

Seems like such a small list for the depth of the hatred I have for that piece of crap. 

Back to Bolton. His book is yet again someone explaining Trump is a shallow corrupted nut case. Today he has tried to fire the lead prosecutor investigating Rudolph Guliani.

Bolton doesn't understand that when Trump is the POTUS, Trump gets the final say in important matters of state.

Bolton might feel like he's the expert on matters of foreign affairs, but Bolton's expertise is all about "how other people did things". 

Trump doesn't do things like Obama, or GWB, or BClinton. He does things like Trump.

When one of Trump's lines is crossed, he sends shiny toys out to destroy things. The world should understand that by now. 

His lines are sensible. Don't kill Americans. Don't gas people. Go on your merry way.

Bolton is a woman scorned. Boo hoo.

Trump just keeps on his merry way alienating anyone who has ever worked for him.

He's not like Trudeau, who will bend himself into a pretzel so as not to offend anyone who isn't a nameless Canadian. 

Trump moves in straight lines. It's difficult for people who are used to schmoozers. 

If Trudeau was elected POTUS in 2016 islamic state would be bigger than ever and they'd have a sister-state in Africa just as large, but they'd have an earful of positive encouragement to change their ways. 

No problem Wes will soon be around to say Bolton is wrong, a nut case, a Chinese spy, etc. or hey all politicians are corrupt what is the big deal unless its Uncle Joe Biden then suddenly its a big deal.

I just don't care about Bolton. 

Trump does not go a day let alone a week without a personal dispute with someone. Such a loveable, stable leader. He has captured the soul of the US and with his inspired visions has made the US great again. 

I'd rather have a strong leader than an idiot and a wussy. 

The things that Trump does make sense. They're not calculated to make him look good at the country's expense. They're to move the US forward. That's what's supposed to happen when you're leading a country. 

I mean his handling of Covid and the Floyd shootings, wonderful warm examples of a great man leading his people in times of crisis.

God bless Donald Trump.

During covid Trump set up a framework for the Governors to work within, and to have a chance at success. For example, banning travel from China, Italy etc helped. It was a positive. He didn't tell people not to wear masks. That's a net neutral position. He put the army to work building hospitals. He actually found a way to get masks to Americans. He enacted the wartime production act or whatever it's called. He went after common sense solutions, like the trials of off-patent anti-virals. He didn't just jump to the idiotic conclusion that "WE ARE ALL SCREWED UNTIL WE PAY HUGE MONEY FOR A VACCINE!" He didn't open the country as wide as possible for covid to get in, tell people not to wear masks, give all of our masks to China, and then hide in his fucking basement for months. 

Trump rocked covid compared to Trudeau. Trudeau just followed the WHO's sinister instructions like a puppy, in hopes of winning the UN's shiny bauble, and he hid in his basement because he knew how bad his own directives were. Hundreds of thousands of people were flying in from covid hotspots every day, waltzing through our jam-packed airports, all while Canadians were told not to wear masks. It's atrocious. 

It's not Trump's fault that people like Nancy Pelosi and Bill DeBlasio were telling people to do the exact wrong things well after Trump had already started fighting covid. It's not Trump's fault that governor cuomo wanted sick people to go back into care homes instead of covid treatment centers that were set up by the federal government. Trump isn't an actual dictator. There's one dictator in North America. There's one leader who bought the state-owned and independent media, and makes ridiculous and catastrophic decisions which either go unquestioned by the media, or backed by the media. 

Trump handled the Floyd riots like a leader. He wasn't like Obama, just egging the rioters and cop-killers on for 3 years and thumbing his nose at bankrupted store-owners and burning communities. His job was to protect Americans and he did that exact job with little regard for anything else. Boo hoo rioters. You don't get free TVs at someone else's expense just because something happened that you don't like. Funny that Cuomo set up the NYC prisons to just let all the rioters back on the street to loot and pillage again, while citizens and cops were getting killed.

You gotta look at the view from 20,000 feet Rue. The Dems and Liberals are not our friends. Idiots who blindly follow CTV and CNN are not our friends. You know how bad it is to defund police and put the angriest, dumbest Americans into that role with no training. You know that appeasement in the face of violence and destruction is the absolute wrong answer. 

God bless Donald Trump.

Edited by WestCanMan

On 6/20/2020 at 8:00 AM, OftenWrong said:

Oh I know. Just like Obama.

You remind me of Dave Balon. The guy was always trying to deflect someone else's shot. He was one of the first NHL players to try wear a toupe while playing hockey in his final days in New York.