British Columbia's Health Minister.

On 2/14/2021 at 3:17 PM, cougar said:

I have no problems here.  Haven't heard Bonny Boo a single time!  That's because I do not watch TV.  I may take a look at the news, but will not read anything marked with "COVID" in the headline. Radio?  same thing- I tune off as soon as the pandemic is mentioned.

The only discomfort is having to wear a stupid dirty piece of fabric face covering any time I walk into a store!  To this I object!

I very seldom will watch BC news anymore. Most of the time the news is all about Convid and I am sick and tired of listening to comrade globalist Bonnie Poo and her constant bull chit about this china virus.

I have given Bonnie Poo the Indian name Chief Spreading Bull because she sure likes to spread the bull. Her bull is spread out everywhere on the streets of BC and the smell of her bull is starting to stink.

There have been plenty of rallies here in BC and in the rest of Canada demonstrating against all of this Convid nonsense of having to wear face diaper masks, social distancing, lock downs and quarantines/isolation and against being forced to take a vaccine shot. I wish that Chief Spreading Bull would do all those things mentioned above herself and stay bloody well home. It's dangerous out there Bonnie Poo. Lol. Bonnie Poo knows that this is all just a bunch of bull. Sadly, there are just way too many lemmings out there who will still believe her lies and bull. 

I am also being forced to wear a mask if I want to buy something in a store or eat in a restaurant. It's all so stupid but thanks to chief Spreading Bull we have to now. I wonder that if I have to sit down on a toilet in some restaurant can I take my mask off? Will I get yelled at? ;)

For those people who have to wear a mask all day at work they are really going to start to have breathing problems one day. Humans were not meant to cover their noses and mouths with some material. The wearing of a mask is a sign of submission to the likes of globalist comrade Bonnie Poo and her ilk. The globalists and Bonnie Poo are sure having a real good laugh at all of the fools out there wearing a mask. I will bet you that the globalists do not wear a mask. 

Aw well. ;)

Edited by taxme

4 hours ago, taxme said:

I very seldom will watch BC news anymore.

Then I am truly surprised you still have a problem with Bonny Boo and can't get her off your mind.

Take a deep breath and start thinking about a subject of your choosing - your hobby, your pet or something.  Bonny Boo is not going to knock on your door.   If you keep her off your head, she will disappear in thin air.

19 hours ago, cougar said:

Then I am truly surprised you still have a problem with Bonny Boo and can't get her off your mind.

Take a deep breath and start thinking about a subject of your choosing - your hobby, your pet or something.  Bonny Boo is not going to knock on your door.   If you keep her off your head, she will disappear in thin air.

Who would not have a problem with a bull chit spreader like Bonnie Poo? Comrade globalist Bonnie Poo needs to be exposed for her lies and bull chit. Maybe I am secretly in love with Bonnie and not realize it? Hey, I never know, eh? LOL. 

Good old Bonnie Poo is pretty much knocking on everybody's door by way of propaganda brainwashing Covid TV. Comrade Bonnie will never go away and disappear in thin air until the buffoons and useful covidiots stop listening to her lying nonsense. Bonnie makes aholes out of everybody every day to those who will constantly listen to her rants and ramblings about Covid. Bonnie knows that it is all bull chit. Why can't people like you see that also? ;)

7 hours ago, herbie said:

Mainly because we realize that no matter how sick we are of seeing her message repeated hour after hour, day after day for over a year there are many out there so thick in the head it hasn't sunk in yet.

Including some still yelling at clouds insisting SHE is the one who is lying.

Couldn't be anyone here who fits that description.