Wet Got Bigger Problems Than George Floyd

Guest ProudConservative

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Do you really care what I think? I doubt it. If you did you wouldn't be prefacing that question with what you want to think, I think.

Just for the Hell of it though, I'll tell you what I actually think. Race in America is a large and complex issue but we're talking about a specific incident. In the Floyd case I have no reason to believe racism was involved. A bad cop appears to be at the center. But evidence of racism is not there at present. It was however race-baited loud and everywhere as a race issue. Why was that, do you think?

Of course you see no racism. Many however see the colour of the officer and the colour of the person he killed and ask is that related go what you only see as bad. They do this because they have seen a repeat pattern of behaviour with white police and blacks. You appear to  choose to see only your vision and not concede other people may see other things.In so doing you make the thread about your vision and dismiss any other.

So now what.? You saw no racism. Poof it never happened?Anger and fear are incited by what people think they see not what you tell them they should see.  For this reason I can guarantee you if a black person robbed you, everytime you walked down the street and saw another  black man you would think twice.  So  are you telling me if a black man sees as cop do what this cop did he would not be afraid of all cops now? How does this perception process work where you dismiss any vision but your own?

Your position is  that his  evil was colour blind unless someone proves otherwise. Others believe evil in this case was fueled by racism until someone proves to them otherwise...and so now? Does your version prevail? Why?  Better still if you are right..then...what  don't worry that guy is evil with everyone?  Are blacks not part of that everyone category as well?  You really wang to lecture  black people and say relax man he killed him unfairly but it's because he hates all humans not just blacks.  Oh well then that's a relief.

You need to get that not all people grew up with pleasant experiences about police. So yes they might fear them when shit like this goes down.

My grandmother died afraid of police. I grew up to witness police outside my synagogue guarding it from Jew haters.  I grew up because my parents live in a country where they could live without such fear. So me, I can not .

I  am not asking people to go out  and attack cops...but I am also not presuming to tell blacks or anyone else how they should feel.  I will though tell black people I have to stand next to them and cry. Nothing else. They don't need my patronization. They just need us all to witness what happened ad join them and say no more. All of us must avoid violence.

Americans will deal with this.  It is part of their  infinite struggle to resist tyranny. 

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rue said:

Of course you see no racism.

I think it's important to be technically correct here. I didn't say I saw no racism. I said there was no evidence of racism at the present time. The term racism has a specific meaning and there is no evidence of it at the present time regarding this Floyd case.

If you do have evidence to the contrary show it to me. Don't tell me how you feel I feel and why you disapprove of it. Making feels the point accomplishes nothing. Take race riots for example...

Edited by Infidel Dog

Though it pains me to say it, I think Michael Baden’s autopsy conclusions are on this occasion closer to what we saw with our own eyes:

The attorney for George Floyd's family, Benjamin Crump, said Monday that an independent autopsy "determined that asphyxiation from sustained pressure was the cause" of Floyd's death in an incident that has sparked tense protests and violence across the nation.

Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson performed the autopsy and said there was "neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," according to Crump's statement. They added that "weight on the back, handcuffs and positioning were contributory factors because they impaired the ability of Mr. Floyd’s diaphragm to function."

Baden and Wilson said it appeared that Floyd died at the scene of the incident.

"What we found is consistent with what people saw," Baden said. "There is no other health issue that could cause or contribute to the death. Police have this false impression that if you can talk, you can breathe. That’s not true."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/01/george-floyd-independent-autopsy-findings-released-monday/5307185002/

4 hours ago, Rue said:

Is it only used against blacks or anyone that looks poor in which case then Eye's blaming it on capitalism raises its ugly head which was his point. Is it a class war or a race war or both?

I think with respect to you stop n frisk targetted anyone who looked homeless or was panhandling and was designed to take them off the streets to protect tourism in New York in Manhattan.

Yikes, then that might make it more of a problem.  Also shows how much value is put into a single life.

I am looking at it as a class war.  Mainly because I've seen videos of police of all colours, shapes and sizes, beat on citizens of all colours, shapes and sized.  The ruling class is losing their grip on society. Once the jackboots start walking with the people, then they are done. The controllers, via the messages through their controlled media are trying to paint a narrative of race war to prevent people from understanding the real issue is that it does not matter of the colour of your skin. The elites don't care about the citizens. We just saw them rob the people blind (trillions) during a pandemic.  The people have had enough of getting F'd in the A. Promise after promise after promise and yet , no change.

Will this bring in the needed changes?  Part of me says, no. I hope I am wrong.

55 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Why did it take this much to get that far? 

It didn't.  The murder was monday, everyone...I mean everyone including Trump denounced it and called it an unnecessary killing immediately.  He was officially arrested - as expected on Friday.  That was 4 nights ago, before the major looting and before Antifa injected themselves.   

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

It didn't.  The murder was monday, everyone...I mean everyone including Trump denounced it and called it an unnecessary killing immediately.  He was officially arrested - as expected on Friday.  That was 4 nights ago, before the major looting and before Antifa injected themselves.   

You can keep telling yourself that.  One day of protests for the police to fire the four officers. Another night of protests to charge and arrest the one officer.

That was before the looting started if my timeline is correct.

6 hours ago, Boges said:

Perhaps you should educate yourself with Red-lining and how it created a level of privilege and way for white people to accumulate wealth and banned POC from benefitting from Real Estate and Land ownership. 

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/redlining.asp

My parents are immigrants and have worked very hard to achieve what they have. But to ignore that they had an upper hand because of things that preceded them is willful ignorance. 

Redlining is not done by race, or religion, it is done by region.

If you want to give out mortgages in the projects go for it. People who are smart enough to have enough money to give out mortgages don't want to and they don't have to.

Nope, but were those murders racial motivated? And where those murders seen as excusable?

This is just as stupid as it could possibly be. My ten yr old wouldn't even ask me. 

How the hell do I know if a murder is racially-motivated, unless someone uses racial epithets while they're videotaped committing it? My name's no CNN. I don't just make shit up when I don't know the answer.

The answer to your other question is of course the killings weren't legal or I wouldn't have brought them up.

Poor Micheal Flynn, he was making deals regarding sanctions before Trump even took office and got caught. Apparently, that's illegal. 

Lie. Are you honestly telling me that you don't know why Flynn is in jail after all this time? You've talked about it 100 times now.

Then don't go around saying that Cops treat white people the same. You just ignore the fear POC have when dealing with police.

Lie. Cops treat people if they're respectful. Try being a punk next time a cop pulls you over. See how it goes. 

That was a huge story. Spoke to how poorly some police are at deescalating situations. 

If that guy was a Somali, would you call that killing racist? Everyone who is calling the Floyd killing racist would 100% for certain say that it was, but none would admit that now that they know it wasn't.

Not when the murders are what caused the riots. 

OMFG that's so idiotic I'm about to go crazy just reading this crap.

It is two separate things. 

Yes, the killing was bad.

That doesn't make stealing TVs justified. Grow up.

Ahhh so you're still holding out hope that George Floyd did something to deserved what happened to him. That's very telling. 

No, that's just your idiotic comment.

I'm saying that we see a bit at the beginning, then we see nothing til he's by the car.

Did you see it all? Every second from the very beginning of the encounter? Can you paste a link then? Even on Crapaganda Not News I didn't see the whole thing.

The video in question was 9 minutes un-edited. This is actually what bugs me about the Conservative response to all this. They always deserve what happened to them. They must have been completely agreeable to what a cop wanted, if not he deserved to die. HE WAS UNARMED AND CONTROLLED. 

And it's from the very beginning to the end? Link plz. 

That's another lie about the "conservative response". No one says he deserved it. No one said that people who resist "deserve to die". You're just lying again, as usual.

Conservatives: "If people resist, the cops have to get physical, period. They just have to do it within reason. This killing was completely outside of the boundaries of 'within reason'". But I will never believe that he didn't resist at all at any time unless I see the whole encounter from start to finish, because I still haven't seen a video of a cop not having reason and then getting physical. 

As mentioned in another thread, this is just the inciting incident. 

There should be lots of inciting incidents to protest police brutality. There aren't. I don't think that his life was worth so much more than another man's just because of the colour of his skin. That's where we differ. 

Ahhh poor cops with guns got water thrown on them. I guess they should be given a cookie for not resorting to murder. 

This quote illustrates the worth of your opinions to a tee. 

8 hours ago, Rue said:

Is it only used against blacks or anyone that looks poor in which case then Eye's blaming it on capitalism raises its ugly head which was his point. Is it a class war or a race war or both?

I think with respect to you stop n frisk targetted anyone who looked homeless or was panhandling and was designed to take them off the streets to protect tourism in New York in Manhattan.

I think it was used to target gangster/thug types.

The irony of all the hatred against stop and frisk, is that (statistically speaking) most of the murders that were prevented by stop and frisk would have been committed against minorities. It's a 100% certainty that there are people who are alive and protesting against 'racist' stop and frisk who would be dead, or who have family members that would be dead, if it was never implemented. 

9 hours ago, Rue said:

I had to learn to believe in myself and not allow others to define me.

I agree 100 %, that is the key but even in this I have days in which I struggle for balance. Occasionally, there are days when I believe too much in myself and I recognize that is the road to arrogance. Like you said, humility needs to come in as well and that can be done by recognizing that sometimes there are no answers. It is so easy to jump in a side and point fingers but each day is an opportunity to try again and remain free. 

Edited by Independent1986

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well... Doesn't Greg have a TV show of his own?  Weird statement...

Yes, but The 5 isn't investigative journalism. It's panel commentary.

I think he's hoping to shame one of these Democrat stenographers who use the label "journalist' into investigating the issue so he can comment on it.

I imagine he could pressure a Fox journalist but where would the fun be in that.

All BS aside though, he's just making a snide comment using an observation that should be obvious and is to some but not to all.

It's what he does.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

You can keep telling yourself that.  One day of protests for the police to fire the four officers. Another night of protests to charge and arrest the one officer.

That was before the looting started if my timeline is correct.

Bull, the action taken against those cops was as quick as possible.  Unless there's smoking gun, an investigation has to be done.  The president had given the case to the FBI and DOJ immediately.  Besides, it's been 4 nights since the arrest.  You have to be a fool to think any of this destruction and looting is about George Floyd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Bull, the action taken against those cops was as quick as possible.  Unless there's smoking gun, an investigation has to be done.  The president had given the case to the FBI and DOJ immediately.  Besides, it's been 4 nights since the arrest.  You have to be a fool to think any of this destruction and looting is about George Floyd.

Sometimes a smoking gun looks like full body force through the knee on the neck of a pinned down man.  When a man screams, I can't breathe, those most likely were his last. One last ditch attempt for someone to listen to him.

And correct the looting is absolutely atrocious. It should be called out. The irony of stealing overpriced garments. I hope most of them were at least able to get the proper shoe size that fits them.  Messing up local shops will only bring more problems. Driving them out will mean more decline in the economy and job loss. In a way the dominoes are already falling. Perhaps a few can be kicked out to stop the madness.

I don't have any solutions. 2020 has kicked us all in the teeth pretty hard, and my head hurts because of it. It's only June.

All of a sudden the coronavirus has become old news. 

Around this same time in 1992 there were the LA-riots. They started from a similar incident, lasted for a while and then the rioters got bored. 

This time it will be the same. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shady said:

Yes they are.  They have websites.  You can donate money to them.  They're more of an organization than the KKK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)#Movement_structure

I have been looking into it.  it seems like there's no "organization" along the lines of other terrorist organizations like Al Quaida, or the Republican Party.  Some cells have encrypted communication networks, and they do raise money, but I would be reluctant to donate to any organization without a face; you don't know who is getting the money.

I doubt you could be arrested for wearing a T-Shirt with ISIS, Al Quaida, a swastika or ANTIFA on it.  For ANTIFA, they would probably want you to just show up in a t-shirt.  I don't know how much more grass roots you can get than that.  No Russian money, Chinese money or oil money necessary, and no astro-turn.

It may be a fatal flaw of the rightista mindset that they believe people to only be motivated by money.  They should be more afraid of people who follow the heart, as stated here:

Stand up, all victims of oppression
For the tyrants fear your might!
Don't cling so hard to your possessions
For you have nothing if you have no rights!
Let racist ignorance be ended
For respect makes the empires fall!
Freedom is merely privilege extended
Unless enjoyed by one and all

So come brothers and sisters
For the struggle carries on
The Internationale
Unites the world in song
So comrades, come rally
For this is the time and place!
The international ideal
Unites the human race

Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone
In our world poisoned by exploitation
Those who have taken, now they must give!
And end the vanity of nations
We've but one Earth on which to live

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Redlining is not done by race, or religion, it is done by region.

If you want to give out mortgages in the projects go for it. People who are smart enough to have enough money to give out mortgages don't want to and they don't have to.

How the hell do I know if a murder is racially-motivated, unless someone uses racial epithets while they're videotaped committing it?

Yes, the killing was bad.

That doesn't make stealing TVs justified. Grow up.

Here's a proof, that multitudes of White cops are perfecting their Racism without the use of racial epithets:  https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

And @Boges is correct that the killings caused the riots looting vandalism etc since it is a, totality-strategy now since 2014, to show America what will happen now everytime racist White cops kill unarmed darkskinned Black people. There's only one type of cop who kills unarmed citizens.

Moreover, redlining is exactly executed along racial lines. Remember now, Race always overrides Class. Check this out: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2020/02/20/bloombergs-comments-on-redlining-distort-a-history-of-racism/

Edited by Tdot

54 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)#Movement_structure

I have been looking into it.  it seems like there's no "organization" along the lines of other terrorist organizations like Al Quaida, or the Republican Party.  Some cells have encrypted communication networks, and they do raise money, but I would be reluctant to donate to any organization without a face; you don't know who is getting the money.

I doubt you could be arrested for wearing a T-Shirt with ISIS, Al Quaida, a swastika or ANTIFA on it.  For ANTIFA, they would probably want you to just show up in a t-shirt.  I don't know how much more grass roots you can get than that.  No Russian money, Chinese money or oil money necessary, and no astro-turn.

It may be a fatal flaw of the rightista mindset that they believe people to only be motivated by money.  They should be more afraid of people who follow the heart, as stated here:

As usual ... your comments are nonsensical and never based in, logic, since any member of ANTIFA will promise you two (2) things and those are to 1)never vote for Donald Trump and 2)dedicate yourself to Globalism de Ashkenazim.

And yes it is your right to deceitfully claim The Republican Party is a terrorist organization, but just remember, everyone here sees these proofs of your nonsensical mindset:

-Trump sent his DOJ after the prosecutor in the Ahmaud Arbery case, faster than Obama sent his DOJ after the prosecutor in the Michael Brown case.

-Minnesota refused to charge the cop with murder until after, I repeat, after Trump sent his DOJ in to display "purview" to the Prosecutor's office that was upholding White supremacy for Derek Chauvin. Veraciously, riots in USA cities started only after Prosecutor refused to charge the other cops.

-Trump just recently demanded Congress send him a bill to sign (18dec2019) that gives $250M/year to HBCU and negro farmers facing market racism. 

-And I don't think these young negros here received your dumb, deceitful memo that The Republican Party is a terrorist org:

Edited by Tdot

5 hours ago, Tdot said:

Here's a proof, that multitudes of White cops are perfecting their Racism without the use of racial epithets:  https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

That's an article, that's not proof fo anything. What's worse is that Comey is cited as a source in there, and Comey is a completely discredited political figure, not an actual law enforcement officer.

I don't doubt that sinister people of every stripe would love to infiltrate the police departments of America, but this Floyd incident is not an example of "cops killing black people for sport" or whatever it is that you're insinuating.

And @Boges is correct that the killings caused the riots looting vandalism etc since it is a, totality-strategy now since 2014, to show America what will happen now everytime racist White cops kill unarmed darkskinned Black people. There's only one type of cop who kills unarmed citizens.

He's correct that the killings started the protest, but people who want justice for Floyd aren't looting stores and vandalizing businesses. Those are just idiots.

Also your assertion that it was a racially-motivated killing is unsupported by evidence. 

You're correct to say that racists will freak out every time a black person is killed by cops, and that they won't bat an eye when a white person is killed by cops, that's why I don't support this bullshit at all. It's just a bunch of idiots with their heads up their asses who are total losers in life and just need to validate their own excuse for sucking. When people say "I'm a loser because cops hate us" I say you're half right. 

Moreover, redlining is exactly executed along racial lines. Remember now, Race always overrides Class. Check this out: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2020/02/20/bloombergs-comments-on-redlining-distort-a-history-of-racism/

If I can pull up a site on the internet that "proves" the earth is flat, will that stop you from going on a cruise? 

What you don't get is that people who invest, network. You won't find wealthy businessmen who don't network. You yourself can join an investment group no matter what race or religion you are. 

When you're in an investment group you'll get information like: "There's a university being built in this area. Property values will increase drastically over the next few years". Or, "The Target in this neighbourhood has been burned down twice by rioters." You can decide where you want to invest yourself, or where you want to loan money. Try to make sure that everywhere you invest, there is a perfectly harmonious balance of races though, ok TDot?

If you can afford to lose some money and you want to invest in a high-risk area, then buy something in Ferguson. You can get it cheap, and if things go well then you might make a lot of money. Then again, you could lose everything. But the point is, you won't buy there unless it's dirt cheap, and you won't give a 2nd mortgage there unless it's on punitive terms. Not because you're racist, but because there are other areas where you can invest your money where you're guaranteed to make money. 

Tina and Tony are professors in Orange County, they want a 2nd mortgage. John and Cindy-Rae work in a slaughterhouse in Ferguson. They want a 2nd mortgage too. You only have enough money to give one couple a 2nd mortgage. Don't be a redliner TDot, just flip a coin, and give the exact same mortgage terms to whoever wins, ok? If one couple is black and one couple is white, does it change where you want to invest your money? If it does, you're racist. If it doesn't, you have a good chance to make a decent sum of money. 

Smart capitalists don't discriminate, but they do educate. If you want to get a big-screen TV, get a good credit rating and be a responsible, dedicated hard worker. Or wait for the next riot to get your TV. It's 'Murica.