Wet Got Bigger Problems Than George Floyd

Guest ProudConservative

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

1. These seem like anti-right wing examples. Other examples exist:
- Stereotypes by Hillary is but a recent example. Tit for tat,
- Overly permissive legal system. NYC is but a recent example.
- Suddenly embracing economic migrants and some cases giving them much more than what the government considers good enough, for Canadians at the poverty line, etc  :rolleyes:

2. People are able to reason out truth from BS if they are given enough time. Today we are being bombarded by information and ideas, to the point it overwhelms our senses.

3. Making matters worse the superpower conflict is in the media stream, as is so much else in the wild, wild west of the internet.

1. Sorry - these are examples of what ?  My examples were of reactionary politics to anecdotal rage-inducing situations.  Individual examples of police brutality could be filed under that,but I don't understand your examples.  Are you saying the Canadian government gives migrants more than they would need to cross the poverty line in Canada ?
2. Well, there's no "today" about this.  It's age-old politics, really.  
3. I think I agree with this one.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

I think they'd open fire the first time someone looked at them sideways. I think the idea of shooting police is moronic and would result in an even more heavily militarized, aggressive police force.

There is NO evidence to support the media narrative that police are racist and target blacks. NONE. It is a media invention.

More aggressive than what we've been seeing the past few days? 

12 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

More aggressive than what we've been seeing the past few days?

How many people have they shot? None. How many have they sent to hospital? Probably some. I know three dozen NYPD cops were injured last night. But yes, the police can get a whole lot more aggressive than what we've been seeing.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

How many people have they shot? None. How many have they sent to hospital? Probably some. I know three dozen NYPD cops were injured last night. But yes, the police can get a whole lot more aggressive than what we've been seeing.

Peaceful people are getting pushed around in the streets, maced, pepper sprayed, kicked at , shot at.  Reporters are getting shot at, as well as people like nurses trying to help whose who were shot by the police.

#ThisisAmerica   .....

This can end if the other 3 cops are arrested. 

Just now, New World Disorder said:

Peaceful people are getting pushed around in the streets, maced, pepper sprayed, kicked at , shot at.  Reporters are getting shot at, as well as people like nurses trying to help whose who were shot by the police.

#ThisisAmerica   .....

This can end if the other 3 cops are arrested. 

The other 3 officers weren’t responsible for his death.  It’s perfectly legitimate to kneel on somebody’s legs to restrain them.  That doesn’t kill.  Regardless, it’s not up to rioters to determine who gets arrested and who doesn’t.  It’s not mob rule.  Unless you want every circumstance settled that way.  It’s not civilized.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

The other 3 officers weren’t responsible for his death.  It’s perfectly legitimate to kneel on somebody’s legs to restrain them.  That doesn’t kill.  Regardless, it’s not up to rioters to determine who gets arrested and who doesn’t.  It’s not mob rule.  Unless you want every circumstance settled that way.  It’s not civilized.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.  4 Cops were responsible for his death. Not just the cop on his neck. 

Edited by New World Disorder

7 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.  4 Cops were responsible for his death. Not just the cop on his neck. 

Complete nonsense.  The reason why he did was because he couldn’t breath.  That particular officer needs to be held accountable.

9 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Honestly, you should take a breath.  Given that no-one is responsible for his death until the courts decide on it, your support for criminal activity and loathing for those who are trying to prevent it is just an indication of your hysterical bias.

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Honestly, you should take a breath.  Given that no-one is responsible for his death until the courts decide on it, your support for criminal activity and loathing for those who are trying to prevent it is just an indication of your hysterical bias.

Wait are you saying you want justice? Where was the justice for the man that was murdered right in front of his family? He was killed for a fake 20 dollar bill. Think about the use of force compared to the crime.  All caught on video. I do not support criminal activity, but if the cops think they can continue to get away with this, while the judicial system always works in the police's favor, then people are going to take things into their own hands.  People are tired of being beat up by a system that has just robbed them blind during a pandemic.

You witnessed a murder. Plain and simple. It took people taking to the streets for the officials to fire these 4 officers, and it took another day of protests for the charges to be laid.  This is the thin blue line privilege.

A nation is on fire.

9 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Wait are you saying you want justice? Where was the justice for the man that was murdered right in front of his family? He was killed for a fake 20 dollar bill. Think about the use of force compared to the crime.  All caught on video. I do not support criminal activity, but if the cops think they can continue to get away with this, while the judicial system always works in the police's favor, then people are going to take things into their own hands.  People are tired of being beat up by a system that has just robbed them blind during a pandemic.

You witnessed a murder. Plain and simple. It took people taking to the streets for the officials to fire these 4 officers, and it took another day of protests for the charges to be laid.  This is the thin blue line privilege.

A nation is on fire.

What do you call justice?  Burning department stores and banks, and molotov cocktails thrown at police who were in no way associated with what happened during the original incident?

If that's your idea of justice, I'll do without. 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't understand

1. Sorry - these are examples of what ?  My examples were of reactionary politics to anecdotal rage-inducing situations.  Individual examples of police brutality could be filed under that

I know what your examples are, but the ones you chose began with Ronald Reagan. Don't act like that is not opening up a political divide.The other examples are also biased. That;s what I meant. The other day you refudes to acknowledge there is an alt-left. Now we see it before our eyes, because I say this is them. Or is Antifa a figment of your imagination?

Before criticising an isolated incident, please provide a baseline of the hundreds of thousands, nay millions, of police incidents that do not result in this problem. Now go get britches in twist...

2. Well, there's no "today" about this.  It's age-old politics, really.  
3. I think I agree with this one.

Rapid electronic media is today.

No, you really don't...

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

What do you call justice?  Burning department stores and banks, and molotov cocktails thrown at police who were in no way associated with what happened during the original incident?

No burning down things will not solve the problem.  And we've seen evidence now that it was out of state people causing the violence in Minneapolis. That seems troubling, meaning the looting is being instigated by out of state players. That seems to be the trend in other places.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

If that's your idea of justice, I'll do without. 

Interesting that there are those who won't call out exactly what they saw before their eyes.

There was no justice for George Floyd. Most of the protests have been very peaceful. There are criminals who are using this as an excuse to burn and loot, I am against that. Those stores don't have anything of real value to loot anyways. Over priced garments made by slave labor factories overseas.   I digress. 

A cop kills one of your friends right before your eyes. Are you going to say, hey, let him have his day in court?  That's not hyperbole either, this is a real event.

17 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

No burning down things will not solve the problem.  And we've seen evidence now that it was out of state people causing the violence in Minneapolis. That seems troubling, meaning the looting is being instigated by out of state players. That seems to be the trend in other places.

Interesting that there are those who won't call out exactly what they saw before their eyes.

There was no justice for George Floyd. Most of the protests have been very peaceful. There are criminals who are using this as an excuse to burn and loot, I am against that. Those stores don't have anything of real value to loot anyways. Over priced garments made by slave labor factories overseas.   I digress. 

A cop kills one of your friends right before your eyes. Are you going to say, hey, let him have his day in court?  That's not hyperbole either, this is a real event.

You'll get no argument from me about the variety of people, and the variety of political views, that would be apparent if one were to check every single criminal act taking place on America's streets right now.  Mostly left, I would think, and mostly opportunist, but so what?  You seemed to me to be arguing such is justified, and that police action to stop it is not.  That I'll argue.

How do you know what I've seen?  I read about it the original incident, but I haven't seen it.  It seems to me a crime was committed and a perpetrator arrested and charged.  We'll see what happens at the trial.  I'm sure if it goes the way you want, fire insurance rates won't go up for a while.  It had better go the way you want though, right?

As to this:

17 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

A cop kills one of your friends right before your eyes. Are you going to say, hey, let him have his day in court?

Yes.  Yes I am.  I'm surprised you would not.  Where would you draw the line when it comes to due process?

Edited by bcsapper

50 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Here is more for you ... Get ready for it!

Guess what? When a bunch of armed men scream at you repeatedly to get inside it's usually a good idea to get inside. Especially when there are riots and there's a curfew.

14 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Where was that due process for George Floyd?

Interesting question, because of what it implies.

We're taking on faith that we know everything about what happened to Floyd based on a massively edited video. And there's a background insinuation that therefore we know everything about all black on white confrontations in an arrest and it's all victim and victimizer. But if you put that in plain language do we really know that?

The YouTuber Atheism is Unstoppable makes some interesting points. Now that all the video is starting to trickle out and we start to see a more complete picture you can still want the cop who overdealt his hand and is responsible for Floyd's death to be held to account but it becomes  a little more morally ambiguous than the story in the hysterical way the media has been feeding it to you with the sliced video. Nobody would be rioting if we could have seen it all:

Edited by Infidel Dog

25 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Where was that due process for George Floyd?

So your contention is that if Mr. Floyd didn't get due process, no-one should?

Revenge for a crime against those who had nothing to do with the crime is justified?

I'm going out on a limb here, and suggesting you might be pretty selective with the crimes for which you hold those views.

Looking at the more complete video something pops up.

When this case gets to court the jury will see all the video. 

So these people and organizations from BLM to Antifa to looky-loo come-alongs, to Big Mama from the hood looking to loot some new underwear and a wide-screen TV are going to be gifted a new excuse to 'tear down the house' when the verdict comes out.

It's doubtful what the jury sees will justify the punishment those who are basing their decisions on the tiny edit of video the media has been letting the average person see will be demanding. The media may call them out into the streets again so they'll have more chaos to film.

Talk about your 'second wave.'

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The chemistry of the riots appeared to be morphing. On saturday it looked to be largely white marxist groups coming in from outside the city and other cities to destroy black neighborhoods. Or at least they appeared to be who was instigating the most carnage. It was like. "Hey we're your friends. Fuck the Po Lees. We're gonna burn this place where you get your groceries." Not sure when that started but that's what it looked like from the sampling of videos I watched on Saturday night.

The financed backed gang of G. Soros communist Antifa bullies and thugs were at it again. They did come from outside and were there to do nothing more then to create chaos and mayhem, and nothing more. Antifa has now become a gang of bullies and thug terrorists and need to be labeled as terrorists and to be destroyed like the scum bags that they have become. An innocent man dies, and those communist Antifa thugs try to take away what the demonstrations were supposed to be all about in the first place which was about the murder of Floyd.  

2 hours ago, Independent1986 said:

She will be fighting for "justice" in the next 10 years from a cold place in a dark room in New York State Prison:

1.thumb.PNG.22f89abeb17c69ad0cb287d0e9b054d2.PNG

The poor dear!! No doubt another one of those G. Soros communist Antifa thugs that have been brainwashed by Soros into hating the police. Let's just hope that this stupid biotch pays for her crime of trying to kill four cops. Hey, if idiots like her want to fight for justice then she can now fight for it from the inside of a prison cell. Good luck for her on that one. :D