lol ... guess who went on Black America's #1 rated radio show, this morning? And committed political suicide!

Joe Biden 

Biden told Black America, basically, that he owns the Black vote ... lol ... and now Black voters are outraged!!

I've included several famous Black's who are outraged at Biden over his comments. Here you go, if you don't know of their words or even the condescending remarks he made to the Black host:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-torn-him-and-trump-aint-black-in-dust-up-with-charlamagne-tha-god

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fmr-sanders-campaign-co-chair-nina-turner-rips-biden-saying-you-own-the-black-vote-is-the-highest-insult

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bet-founder-slams-biden-over-comment-on-black-voters

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jemele-hill-biden-you-aint-black-remark-accurate

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-campaign-senior-adviser-biden-you-aint-black-comment-dehumanizing

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marc-lamont-hill-biden-black-voters

Edited by Tdot

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

His opponent gave instructions on how to successfully rape, and no one seemed to mind so I think we're good.

Instructions that Biden had already tried out when he was a senator!  Good to see you deflecting on TrumpLite’s disgusting behaviour.   He’s a race baiting d-bag.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

When it's Donald Trump 25 years ago it's "oh my gawd!", but when it's Biden now it's "doesn't matter anymore."

Oh, it matters to me.  I think they are both vile.  It doesn't matter politically, is my point.  

Seems like you would both love for me to be on here excusing Biden, but it's not going to happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh, it matters to me.  I think they are both vile.  It doesn't matter politically, is my point.  

Seems like you would both love for me to be on here excusing Biden, but it's not going to happen.

Just making sure.

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

His opponent gave instructions on how to successfully rape, and no one seemed to mind so I think we're good...My point is that it doesn't matter anymore.  ... think they are both vile.  It doesn't matter politically, is my point. 

Are you trolling in here? lol Don't worry tho, I won't report you to the mod (like Dem members here like to do) ---for you discussing rape in here. And that's because you are right, rape does not matter politically.

But what Biden did here yesterday, does matter politically. And what Biden did when he wiped out and entire generation of inner-city Black males (1996-2014) with his 1994 Crime Bill, does matter today. Did you watch the interview? Did you see how Biden refused to answer any questions about the racist crime bill he wrote? That, matters politically. And Black voters need to know this about Biden.

Kamala Harris put just as many Blacks in the criminal justice system, as Bidens' 1994 Crime Bill! lol. Now that is vile. 

You say Trump is vile, but...does Trump have a bill like Biden wrote?...which locked away Black males, exclusively, with draconian sentencing laws for non-violent crime? How about Kamala as CA's prosecutor?? Did Trump do what she did, to Black citizens??

If not, please explain how Trump is vile here ---by never mistreating Black citizens the way Biden mistreats them like we witnessed yesterday.

Edited by Tdot

41 minutes ago, Tdot said:

please explain how Trump is vile here ---by never mistreating Black citizens the way Biden mistreats them like we witnessed yesterday.

Black people, or whatever would rather be employed and in command of their own future, than get a pat on the shoulder by some virtue signalling liberal let alone told they are not black by an absolute cracker like Joe Biden, I'll wager.

• Like 1

Sorry but there's more. Indeed this gaffe is a rich field full of potential! Can anyone be more white than Joe Biden? He reminds me of the perfect southern gentleman. Refined. Enriched. Full of carbohydrates but no fiber or nutrients. Really white. Bleached, even.

His opponent gave instructions on how to successfully rape, and no one seemed to mind so I think we're good.

Instructions on how to successfully rape?  I don't recall that one, or is it some kind of gross exaggeration? 

I concur with the idea that Biden has some form of early stage dementia.  It's obvious with the way he misspeaks and also the way he's kept under wraps for weeks at a time.  I also suspect that the Dem braintrust is frantically strategizing a way to get him replaced, either before the election or after a win.  

Edited by sharkman

21 hours ago, Tdot said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fmr-sanders-campaign-co-chair-nina-turner-rips-biden-saying-you-own-the-black-vote-is-the-highest-insult

...She added, "As I said all along, the black vote must be earned; it is not owned, it is earned. For any white person to think that they are the authority on what is and what is not black is the highest insult."

Turner is not the only supporter of Sanders to speak out against Biden's remarks. Former Sanders national press secretary Briahna Joy Gray slammed the presumptive Democrat over the controversy.

..."I see Biden has picked up on establishment media talking points," Gray reacted. "This is the natural consequence of the reductive view of race & politics being pushed by the 'identity is destiny' crowd. Charming."

Fox News' Paul Steinhauser, Madeleine Rivera, and Allie Raffa contributed to this report.      

:)

Edited by Tdot

There's no difference between saying "Black people like fried chicken, and black people aways vote Dem" imo. 

They're both stupid, they both make the assumption that all black people are entirely unable to make their own choices or think for themselves. 

It's the kind of thing that proves that Biden is inherently a bigot, he just doesn't understand what it is about his beliefs that makes him one.