Ahmaud Arbery Case: Race Bating Hysteria or explainable tragedy

Media = Innocent black Jogger, Ahmaud Arbery,gunned down by rednecks in pickup truck for jogging through white neighbourhood.

New Updates = Ex-police officer and son try to make citizen's arrest on Burglar in  neighborhood with recent history of burglary. Son attacked. Burglar shot in struggle.

I'm not aware of making any such claim.

The word I used was "Burglary."

Burglary, also called breaking and entering[1] and sometimes housebreaking,[2] is an unlawful entry into a building or other location for the purposes of committing an offence. Usually that offence is theft, but most jurisdictions include others within the ambit of burglary.

The McMichael's claim a string of breaking and enters in the area but a Police rep, Lt. Cheri Bashlor, states just one automobile burglary in the neighborhood was reported when a 9mm pistol was stolen January 1 from an unlocked truck outside the McMichaels’ home.

So to me the question becomes did the ex-police officer have reason to suspect the unauthorized entry was made for the purpose of committing a crime.

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm not aware of making any such claim.

The word I used was "Burglary."

Exactly.

Now where's your evidence that he committed any burglary?

If you have no proof, and you are going only by emotions of 2 racist White lynchmen...then please show us your white sheet and pointy hood!

Edited by Tdot

Well burglary is breaking and entering. Arbery did enter a garage attached to a house under construction. There's video of it. Is that breaking and enter or trespassing. if trespass would it be just trespass or criminal trespass. I don't know. I'm not an expert in Georgia law. I'm also not sure it matters. The real question should be, would the ex-police officer who witnessed the activity be justified in wanting to pursue the perp to make a citizen's arrest. Did he have just cause?

Here's the original incident report describing what Gregory McMichael says he saw, what he concluded and why:

28126078-8297829-image-a-4_1588870083072

Now as to this idea that having an opinion contrary to the editorial push of the MSM makes you a KKK racist this is Candace Owen's opinion:

AHMAUD ARBERY WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA BREAKING INTO AN UNFINISHED PROPERTY THAT WAS OWNED BY LARRY ENGLISH.
HIS MOTHER HAS CONFIRMED IT IS HIM IN THE VIDEO.
PLEASE STOP WITH THE “JUST A JOGGER” BULLSHIT NARRATIVE.
AVID JOGGERS DON’T WEAR KHAKI SHORTS & STOP TO BREAK INTO HOMES.

— CANDACE OWENS (@REALCANDACEO) MAY 9, 2020

This is Candace Owens. Is she a KKK racist in a pointy hood?

Candace-owens.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog

Now as to this idea that having an opinion contrary to the editorial push of the MSM makes you a KKK racist this is Candace Owen's opinion:

AHMAUD ARBERY WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA BREAKING INTO AN UNFINISHED PROPERTY THAT WAS OWNED BY LARRY ENGLISH.
HIS MOTHER HAS CONFIRMED IT IS HIM IN THE VIDEO.
PLEASE STOP WITH THE “JUST A JOGGER” BULLSHIT NARRATIVE.
AVID JOGGERS DON’T WEAR KHAKI SHORTS & STOP TO BREAK INTO HOMES.

— CANDACE OWENS (@REALCANDACEO) MAY 9, 2020

This is Candace Owens. Is she a KKK racist in a pointy hood?

Candace-owens.jpg

You and Candace must both feel awfully, stupid, and you both should feel like rabid-racists too for telling lies on this innocent darkskinned negro.

Yes since the whole world saw the homeowner (Mr. English) send his atty on national tv yesterday, to make it clear that Mr. English never said anything was stolen by negro in that video nor by any person in the other four (4) videos that show trespassers recently at the construction home's site.  Mr. English's atty specifically said that English never told the police that there were items stolen from the site because nothing was ever taken and he said English told police that Arbery  was a mere nuisance if anything, and he was concerned only about minor trespassing. 

You are making a fatal flaw of latching onto racist's thinking that makes you proud to hate negros. Stop bragging about your white sheet and pointy hood, then stop supporting the 2 racists here ---and try to go by the facts:

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/homeowner-no-crime-committed-at-construction-site-ahmaud-arbery-possibly-visited-before-shooting/

https://www.wdsu.com/article/homeowner-says-no-crime-was-committed-at-house-ahmaud-arbery-may-have-visited-before-shooting/32461096

Edited by Tdot

The real question should be, would the ex-police officer who witnessed the activity be justified in wanting to pursue the perp to make a citizen's arrest. Did he have just cause?

No, he did not have just cause. Here's why:

-He never saw a burglary being committed in any video on any day that Arbery entered the construction home.

-according to Georgia laws, since the homeowner (mr. English) never gave him authority to protect the construction site from intruders, there is no right to approach Arbery and especially no right to instigate violence that was fatal.

-They only had a right to call police at the time they approached Arbery, because he had not committed a crime when they approached him. It is irrelevant that they felt like he commited a crime days before in the Feb. 11th video.

-a haunting sincere hallmark card has been anonymously left at the memorial site, now police are investigating/card's note gives insight into the chance, that they plotted for days to kill Arbery. l am elated over this news, specifically, because it makes them eligible for the death penalty.

Edited by Tdot

This is simply a part of the mainstream media narrative. Thousands of white people are violently attacked, raped, murdered and beaten by blacks in the US every year. That gets almost no media attention. Even in cases where there was an obvious racial motive the media ignores it wherever possible. But let there be one case where it looks like a white man/men attacked a black person and racism can be either shown or at least implied, and the media jumps on the story like a starving dog on a leg of lamb.The media loves stores of white racism. It's what they live for. No other kind of racism is ever covered or mentioned. But white racism is their obsession, and they will find it wherever they can, even if they have to make it up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tdot said:

You and Candace must both feel awfully, stupid, and you both should feel like rabid-racists too for telling lies on this innocent darkskinned negro.

I see. So now your beef is with light-skinned negroes. I take it you have nasty things to say about the other 2 light skinned negroes in the video in the OP too 

Tell us then. How dark must their skin colour be before they meet your standard of what makes an acceptable negro? Do you scale have a for it, like the Scoville scale for the hotness in chilli peppers? Wait. That wouldn't work because even when they're mild they're still chilli peppers. 

I don't know. This idea of yours that negroes must reach a level of darkness before you deem them to have the right to an opinion sounds bigoted to me - racist even.

Also, I'm a little confused. Arbery seems a little light skinned himself. Why does he get a pass on your idea of light skinned blacks not being 'real negroes?'

But no. I don't feel stupid. I don't get the impression Candace or the two black brothers in the OP video feel stupid either. How about you though? I'm getting the feeling that one of us 4 should and it's not me.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, Argus said:

This is simply a part of the mainstream media narrative. Thousands of white people are violently attacked, raped, murdered and beaten by blacks in the US every year. That gets almost no media attention. Even in cases where there was an obvious racial motive the media ignores it wherever possible. But let there be one case where it looks like a white man/men attacked a black person and racism can be either shown or at least implied, and the media jumps on the story like a starving dog on a leg of lamb.The media loves stores of white racism. It's what they live for. No other kind of racism is ever covered or mentioned. But white racism is their obsession, and they will find it wherever they can, even if they have to make it up.

Yes. There's a pattern developing here from Tawana Bradley to Trayvon Martin. Remember how thieving, gun grabbing thug Michael Brown of St. Louis was pushed in the media as some sort of "Gentle Giant' with his hands up pleading with the cop not to shoot. Except he wasn't and he didn't.

Remember this pic from the liars at CNN?

CNN-Hands-Up-Lie.jpg