Why do so many people hate Trump?

Most of the people that don’t like Trump are programmed not to.  You know, by programming.  Steven Colbert and all of the late night programs.

The news organizations also specialize in programming people to hate.  Week after week, month after month, year after year.  If you don’t think that has an effect on people, you are not thinking, you’re just hating.

if you get frustrated every time you watch late night tv or the news, do yourself a favour and stop listening to those jackals.  

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Most of the people that don’t like Trump are programmed not to.  You know, by programming.  Steven Colbert and all of the late night programs.

I didn't like him years before he ran for president, nothing to do with late night programming.  He's always been an unlikable character for me,  but I didn't realize how lacking in intelligence and honesty he was till he was running for office.  

I'll grant you that people are very easily programmed and strangely gullible.  Oh well.

• Thanks 1

Everything you found out about Trump during the campaign came from people in the news organizations that hate him.

Dialamah, you can listen and watch whatever makes you happy.

But to all conservatives, I’d suggest really limiting your exposure to ANY news at all, for the next few months.  You will be surprised at how removing something so divisive from your life lifts your spirits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Everything you found out about Trump during the campaign came from people in the news organizations that hate him.

Trump was pretty active on social media, liked his rallies and being in front of the camera; I certainly didn't need to have him filtered through any kind of media to realize how dumb he is, and how much he lies.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Trump was pretty active on social media, liked his rallies and being in front of the camera; I certainly didn't need to have him filtered through any kind of media to realize how dumb he is, and how much he lies.

TDS

How many skyscrapers have you built/own?

36 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I had people on here deny his EXACT WORDS saying it was "MSM coverage" at fault.  I guess they DID turn on the camera...

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I had people on here deny his EXACT WORDS saying it was "MSM coverage" at fault.  I guess they DID turn on the camera...

Like many, you fail to see Trump's attractiveness...to say a pipeline worker...over a hedge-fund manager.

Yourself and others seem to support the latter...

45 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

TDS

How many skyscrapers have you built/own?

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Like many, you fail to see Trump's attractiveness...to say a pipeline worker...over a hedge-fund manager.

Yourself and others seem to support the latter...

Like many, you fail to see trump IS a hedge fund manager.  Trump is just another con, and just like the millions who were swindled by the likes of Peter Poppoff, Jordan Belfort, etc. many believe his b.s.  Trump was merely handed everything from his family. 

Does a pipeline worker inherit a fortune and declare bankruptcy several times?  Do they cheat on their taxes and claim to be smart by exploiting loopholes that the average citizen could never have access to because they weren't born with a silver spoon up their butt?  

6 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Like many, you fail to see trump IS a hedge fund manager.  Trump is just another con, and just like the millions who were swindled by the likes of Peter Poppoff, Jordan Belfort, etc. many believe his b.s.  Trump was merely handed everything from his family. 

Does a pipeline worker inherit a fortune and declare bankruptcy several times?  Do they cheat on their taxes and claim to be smart by exploiting loopholes that the average citizen could never have access to because they weren't born with a silver spoon up their butt?  

Your beloved Joe has put more people out of work in his first week than any other president, apparently. A statistic you can be proud of.

38 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1. Like many, you fail to see Trump's attractiveness...to say a pipeline worker...over a hedge-fund manager.

2. Yourself and others seem to support the latter...

1. What does what I said lead you to say this ?  Of course I see it.
2. I have never heard of a hedge-fund manager running for office, who would want that kind of pay cut ?

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. What does what I said lead you to say this ?  Of course I see it.
2. I have never heard of a hedge-fund manager running for office, who would want that kind of pay cut ?

I'm off ignore? How quaint.