Does might really make right?

I have been asking the most important question of our time: if the USA is evil, why haven't they been destroyed? And I totally thought Canadians and Europeans would be on board with me on this but alas, the complete opposite happened: many Canadians and Europeans suggested that the USA is too powerful even with the world's powers combined. They have no choice but to let the US continue to do their evils and hope that someone would bite them in the anus later on.

But how come when a rich man murders someone, they often go to jail even if they are rich? Why doesn't the same thing apply to powerful countries?

3 hours ago, makepeacenothate said:

But how come when a rich man murders someone, they often go to jail even if they are rich? Why doesn't the same thing apply to powerful countries?

I guess the board is deciding, collectively, to not go there by rejecting your plan to murder hundreds of millions ?  

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

I guess the board is deciding, collectively, to not go there by rejecting your plan to murder hundreds of millions ?  

I am not asking that they murder hundreds of millions, I am merely asking why they are not stopping their evils. Like what Canada did to Germany and Japan in WW2?

Also, did you forget that they are a government of the people, by the people, for the people therefore what their politicians do reflects on the people?

8 minutes ago, makepeacenothate said:

1. I am not asking that they murder hundreds of millions, I am merely asking why they are not stopping their evils.
2. Like what Canada did to Germany and Japan in WW2?
3. Also, did you forget that they are a government of the people, by the people, for the people therefore what their politicians do reflects on the people?

1. " if the USA is evil, why haven't they been destroyed? "
2. They were partially destroyed, yes.
3. You are supporting them being destroyed, I supose.

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. " if the USA is evil, why haven't they been destroyed? "
2. They were partially destroyed, yes.
3. You are supporting them being destroyed, I supose.

1. Okay, let me rephrase "if the USA is evil, why haven't they been stopped?"

2. But it turned them into civilized nations.

3. And how is this any different from what Canadians want?

4 hours ago, makepeacenothate said:

1. Okay, let me rephrase "if the USA is evil, why haven't they been stopped?"

2. But it turned them into civilized nations.

3. And how is this any different from what Canadians want?

1. Maybe you can look at "evil" nations of the past and compare the misdeeds of the USA in your mind ?  Then look at how those nations were confronted with their misdeeds and answer your own question ?  To ask someone else to answer your question is odd, because they have to accept first that the USA "is evil"
2. Right.
3. Show me anything, anything at all that says that Canadians want the US destroyed or even stopped.

( I should probably ignore threads that are borderline trolling, even if I am bored.)

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Maybe you can look at "evil" nations of the past and compare the misdeeds of the USA in your mind ?  Then look at how those nations were confronted with their misdeeds and answer your own question ?  To ask someone else to answer your question is odd, because they have to accept first that the USA "is evil"
2. Right.
3. Show me anything, anything at all that says that Canadians want the US destroyed or even stopped.

( I should probably ignore threads that are borderline trolling, even if I am bored.)

1. So two wrongs make a right?

2. Germany and Japan are some of the best countries in the world in terms of everything today and that is because they were brought back into line. I believe to make America great again, the world has got to do the same.

3. Oh boy, there are a lot, Mr. Michael. Are you sure you are Canadian?

Mr. Michael, if you think I'm trolling, then do yourself a favor and don't come back not only to this thread but to my future threads as well.

• Like 1