Supernatural and fantasy thinking about religion. Is it good or evil?

Supernatural and fantasy thinking about religion. Is it good or evil?

We can scientifically explain the supernatural itch that some allow to control their thinking.

In children, this might be a good way of expanding their minds, but adults are asked to put away the things of children, which, to me, includes supernatural and fantasy thinking.

I use these to show substance dualism. I see this as a useful trait for us in nature but not for our spiritual and religious sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWx_uVDh4Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IqYHiejTVM

I see thinking supernaturally as a deterrent to knowing god, even as I promote fantasy thinking in the seeking of the best rulers and laws to live by, which is a good definition for god. After all, Moses, not that he was real, came down from the mountain with rules and laws and not some fantasy supernatural god.  

The laws on earth can never be the same laws as in heaven and we can never reach the pinnacle of as above, so below.  

Do you see supernatural thinking as childish or adult thinking?

Do you see supernatural thinking in childish as good?

Do you see supernatural thinking in adults as evil?

Regards
DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBxFXQy7-M

13 hours ago, Tdot said:

Nope.  I'm not falling for this insanity again.

Good luck, to whoever comes to post in here/explaining religion to a satanic force who only seeks to mock God Almighty.

You promote not mocking a genocidal god, which shows the damage of supernatural and stupid thinking.

Regards

DL

51 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

... a genocidal god...

There is no such thing.

Your refusal to embrace Christianity is your own, mea culpa, for your mission to mock God and belittle the reality he laid out for humans.

Your fundamental flaw is that you appear to have gleefully psyched yourself into believing that 1)Heaven is here on Earth plus 2)it is an act of, evil, whenever God punishes humans for wrongdoings as you clearly refuse to accept the veracity of how humans learn lessons.

Goodbye.

Edited by Tdot

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

There is no such thing.

Your refusal to embrace Christianity is your own, mea culpa, for your mission to mock God and belittle the reality he laid out for humans.

Your fundamental flaw is that you appear to have gleefully psyched yourself into believing that 1)Heaven is here on Earth plus 2)it is an act of, evil, whenever God punishes humans for wrongdoings as you clearly refuse to accept the veracity of how humans learn lessons.

Goodbye.

Your lesson that a genocidal prick of a god is somehow good shows what an immoral prick your teacher is.

Goodbye, moral coward.

Regards

DL

On 5/9/2020 at 5:42 AM, OftenWrong said:

You're both going to hell anyway because you are so very boring, and to God there is no graver sin.

The greatest sin is Shirk; associating partners to God. If you say of people that they are going to hell, though God has not said so, you are saying what you don't know.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 5:15 AM, Marocc said:

The greatest sin is Shirk; associating partners to God. If you say of people that they are going to hell, though God has not said so, you are saying what you don't know.

I agree.

Strange then that you speak of god and his desires when you have no way of knowing either.

Splinter and log in the eye comes to mind.

Regards

DL

21 hours ago, Marocc said:

I know. I have read it from the Quran and if you want to know more, you can read it too.

I have read enough of it to know that Islam has a putrid ideology.

If you are a woman, hard to tell from your avatar's garb, tell us why Allah make you a degree less than men.

That might help me understand your adoring a prick of a god.

Regards

DL