5G Network

Is anyone here concerned about 5G? I recently watched a documentary about the huge terrible effects it will have on all of us. Very alarming.

Who created 5G?

China. China has launched its 5G national network and started commercial operation on 1 November 2019.

Some 5G conspiracy theorists contend that the new network generates radiofrequency radiation that can damage DNA and lead to cancer; cause oxidative damage that can cause premature aging; disrupt cell metabolism; and potentially lead to other diseases through the generation of stress proteins. Mar 31, 2020

https://www.howtogeek.com/423720/how-worried-should-you-be-about-the-health-risks-of-5g/

Rollout of 5G networks is expected to begin in Canada in 2020, promising to transform modern communications and to be a political minefield for the federal government. TORONTO -- You've no doubt heard of 5G and may have only a vague sense that it will mean faster service for your cellphone.Dec 3, 2019
https://www.ctvnews.ca › sci-tech
Lightning fast but a political minefield: the trouble with 5G in Canada | CTV News

Link to documentary:

image.png

25 minutes ago, Teena said:

Hi Tdot, can you elaborate? Thank you

The neo-Fundamental way the vid breaks it down for our, youngsters, might better motivate them to protect their bodies from physical destruction caused by their digital survival-mechanisms.

So far, all efforts have failed over the past 10 years, to help (people in general) understand what cellphone's radiation waves do to the human anatomy ---especially humans who keep their devices close-by nonstop for years.

Edited by Tdot

On 5/3/2020 at 11:16 PM, Tdot said:

The neo-Fundamental way the vid breaks it down for our, youngsters, might better motivate them to protect their bodies from physical destruction caused by their digital survival-mechanisms.

So far, all efforts have failed over the past 10 years, to help (people in general) understand what cellphone's radiation waves do to the human anatomy ---especially humans who keep their devices close-by nonstop for years.

Thanks. Yes it is crazy. Effects DNA! It makes me want to dispose of my smart phone and get a flip! If cell towers are installed on every block, how would one escape the effects?

Edited by Teena
Word change

• 2 months later...

Yes, I can assure I am very concerned. I did see your documentary and it certainly was an eye opener. 

The issue is that 5G equals more like 5,000,000 million G. It's not just 1 step up from 4G. That's just a name. 5G is a military grade weapon that is used for crowd scattering - it feels like your skin is burning. That makes sense since it is very high levels of radiation. They show that in the film below. It's a good one, also. Once it is rolled out, we won't be able to stop them. They are hiding & disguising all the antennas because they know that at some point the public is going to destroy those things.