Canadians Need to Support Trump

Guest ProudConservative

14 hours ago, sillywalker said:

Just imagine where the world would be if Hillary had been elected.

Much better off. The West would be more united. The US response to the virus would have been far better organized. The US would probably have appointed ambassadors to all kinds of countries by now which Trump never got around to, and wouldn't be letting China and Russia extend their influence throughout the world without challenge.

I mean, there is a reason Putin and Russia wanted Trump instead of Clinton.

14 hours ago, sillywalker said:

People please do your research if you expect to be taken seriously .

If you're going to tell people to do research if they want to be taken seriously you shouldn't do it on a topic which demonstrates you did no research. For you'll not be taken seriously.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, sillywalker said:

Wow some people should do more reading and watching more than CNN. I find it hard to think that in this day and age so many people go through life without being able to put their own thoughts together without the talking points of people that just hate a man for making fools out of a bunch of old politicians that got rich off of the working class people. I hope that people one day will awaken from the sleep they are in and see the light. Just imagine where the world would be if Hillary had been elected. People please do your research if you expect to be taken seriously .

I don't watch CNN, and I'm extremely anti-Clinton.  Way to make boneheaded assumptions and talk out of your butt.  

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

Canadians don't need to support Trump in any way.  That is really it.

There are a few Canadians who clearly need to see others supporting Trump and for whom anything short of complete utter sycophancy is all they need to write you off as a commie. They're also quite prone to dire warnings about the coming backlash against Canada's un-conservatives but I have to say I can't recall ever seeing a Canadian wear a MAGA hat.  I can't recall even one American tourist wearing one either.  Maybe it's like that thing where Americans sewed Canadian flags to their backpacks before going abroad they leave their stupid MAGA hats at home knowing someone will either laugh or come and knock the silly thing off.

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There are a few Canadians who clearly need to see others supporting Trump and for whom anything short of complete utter sycophancy is all they need to write you off as a commie. They're also quite prone to dire warnings about the coming backlash against Canada's un-conservatives but I have to say I can't recall ever seeing a Canadian wear a MAGA hat.  I can't recall even one American tourist wearing one either.  Maybe it's like that thing where Americans sewed Canadian flags to their backpacks before going abroad they leave their stupid MAGA hats at home knowing someone will either laugh or come and knock the silly thing off.

Trump ain't my president. I have my own idiot leader to take to task.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

I am not for or against him. He is just a figure head...well a yellow figure head....assigning blame or support to any one politician over Covid 19 is kind of pointless...no politician decides the policies as to managing Covid 19...they are given a script to read from others....in Trumps case they don't bother with a script...he just says whatever he feels like saying but he has no contact with or control over whoever it is managing Covid 19 and doesn't claim to..he's a red herring...or yellow herring.

2 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

True....I don't understand why some Canadians can become so obsessed about any American president, regardless of Trump.

This only emphasizes a real and perceived dependency on America's choices over their own.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

True....I don't understand why some Canadians can become so obsessed about any American president, regardless of Trump.

This only emphasizes a real and perceived dependency on America's choices over their own.

Only in your oversized ego/head.  The only obsession on display here is the one that's peculiar to your own personal choosing. Nothing baffling in the least about why. You've emphasized it over 56000 times now. 

Just now, eyeball said:

Only in your oversized ego/head.  The only obsession on display here is the one that's peculiar to your own personal choosing. Nothing baffling in the least about why. You've emphasized it over 56000 times now. 

56,000 times for obsession with America, including you.

On 5/11/2020 at 9:32 AM, Argus said:

Much better off. The West would be more united. The US response to the virus would have been far better organized. The US would probably have appointed ambassadors to all kinds of countries by now which Trump never got around to, and wouldn't be letting China and Russia extend their influence throughout the world without challenge.

If you're going to tell people to do research if they want to be taken seriously you shouldn't do it on a topic which demonstrates you did no research. For you'll not be taken seriously.

You know that's total BS, right?

Hillary is the scum of the earth and she's a self-serving ACTUAL criminal who set Americans up for disaster in Beghazi and then left them hanging. Contrast how Benghazi went down with the attack on the US embassy in Iraq, which ended up having more dead Iranian generals than Americans. 

Putin miscalculated if he wanted Trump. Trump hasn't signed off on any sweet deals like Uranium One and he bitch-slapped Putin in Syria. There are 200 dead Russians who learned too late what the difference between Trump and Hillary actually is. 

You talk about research while your head is firmly in the sand. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown (of the entire western world).

Heavier are the heads of those who have no choice in who will be king.

My username comes from the 2004 U.S. presidential election....many Canadians and other nationals could not believe that America gave George W. Bush (and Darth Cheney) another term in office.     They freaked out then...and they freak out now... with Trump.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No one needs to actively support Trump here, but an end to blatant lying and stupidity would be nice (but probably too much to expect in a country that elected justin trudeau).

MAGA hats are really ugly, as in just atrocious. I had a "Make Justin Trudeau a Drama Teacher Again" hat given to me but it looks identical to the MAGA hat. Too ugly to wear in public. 

If Trump gets a better hat going for 2020 I'd wear it.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It seems like you need this board to validate your existence. 

On 5/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, Zeitgeist said:

our money buys more of certain things and our gains in many other areas, such as health and communications, have increased our prosperity to unprecedented levels. 

I am interested in catching chinook salmon on a fly, having total peace and quiet in the mountains and  seeing more wildlife than humans.

MY MISERY HAS INCREASED  TO UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS !!!

On 5/11/2020 at 10:32 AM, Argus said:

You seem to be a typical leftest that likes to come across as well read but are in  fact the complete opposite .

9 hours ago, sillywalker said:

You seem to be a typical leftest that likes to come across as well read but are in  fact the complete opposite .

Yeah. I'm known on this site as a typical leftist. Do please use that in future.:lol:

Edited by Argus
  • Haha 1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:32 PM, Argus said:

Yes, much better off.  Bowing to China, unlimited legal and illegal immigration would be fantastic!

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Yes, much better off.  Bowing to China, unlimited legal and illegal immigration would be fantastic!

I've seen no evidence Clinton would have been any friendlier towards China than Trump has been. Oh, yes, yes, yes, there's his 'trade war' which so far hasn't accomplished a damned thing. China's exports to the US and its trade surplus have INCREASED.

As for immigration, and I think you know my position on that, Trump's ham-handed efforts in that regard have only served to move the Democrats way over to the Left. I mean, not that long ago even Bernie Sanders was saying there had to be strong border security. As were all the senior Democrats. Trump has turned many of them into open border types because they don't dare talk about border security lest they be compared with him.