Trudeau to spend a billion dollars pleasing anti-gun nuts

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

The fewer guns that are available legally, in Canada, the fewer guns will be available for thieves to steal and use in crimes.  

That only follows if Canada is alone in the world and doesn't have a 9,000 km border with the US. There will always be plenty of illegal guns here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cougar said:

No , you are not a predator, you are omnivorous.    Humans never had claws and fangs and the ability to chase and capture prey.

Your statements get more laughable by the minute.

We spent a million years hunting, killing and eating things. It's what gave us larger brains.

Edited by Argus

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The "poll" that you linked to was irrelevant. No country sends their soldiers to war with semi-auto .556s with 7-round magazines. Not even one. Those aren't "military-grade assault rifles" any more than my Nissan is a military-grade assault vehicle.

Please note that these are not ".556" - those would be HUGE weapons, cartridges and projectiles - not something you would want to hand carry at all - they are 5.56 MILLIMETERS - same bore as your 22 caliber but with 223 sized brass (chamber).

Your truck problem would be solved if you dumped the Datsun and drove a Hilux.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

We spent a million years hunting, killing and eating things. It's what gave us larger brains.

No we had the brains before starting to kill things.  Without that we would have still been like the monkeys in the forest.

As a species we were not meant to be predators.

12 hours ago, cannuck said:

Please note that these are not ".556" - those would be HUGE weapons, cartridges and projectiles - not something you would want to hand carry at all - they are 5.56 MILLIMETERS - same bore as your 22 caliber but with 223 sized brass (chamber).

Your truck problem would be solved if you dumped the Datsun and drove a Hilux.

Whoops, my bad.

16 hours ago, cougar said:

Most, if not all omnivores are predatory at times . . . we have forward facing eyes for depth perception, residual canine teeth, single stomach with the enzymes to digest meat, etc. 

Care to elaborate on your somewhat incorrect statement?

Edited by Nefarious Banana
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, cougar said:

No we had the brains before starting to kill things.  Without that we would have still been like the monkeys in the forest.

And yet here we are on top of the food chain...how that happen I wonder ? 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, dialamah said:

The fewer guns that are available legally, in Canada, the fewer guns will be available for thieves to steal and use in crimes.  

Not so, even Trudeau admitted that the majority of crimes were committed with illegal guns

Liberals know their gun ban won’t work -- from their own study of the issue last year which concluded: “The vast majority of owners of handguns and of other firearms in Canada lawfully abide by requirements, and most gun crimes are not committed with legally-owned firearms.  https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/cnslttns/hndgn/index-en.aspx

Not too mention, the Chilean mortar m57 was never imported to Canada but made the liberals prohibited  list, just more deception/

Matt Gurney, writing in the National Post, said the Liberal legislation “banned” some guns, ignored others and called it a day, without making Canadians any safer. Exactly. 

• Like 3

Here is the truth. To take on smuggled guns, you have to take on the natives reserves that border canada. That will never happen, so go after the farmer instead.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PIK said:

Here is the truth. To take on smuggled guns, you have to take on the natives reserves that border canada. That will never happen, so go after the farmer instead.

Didn't take you long to blame them injuns again. Is anything not their fault? Please show your evidence of injuns being to blame for gun smuggling. Or is it gonna be another one of those personal anecdotes again. N Banana is to blame.  Do not blame me. My people sell smoked meat and bagels. You could use a stale bagel as a weapon.

Edited by Rue

20 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Three answers with possible explanations:

1-Aliens came and  seeded homo sapiens to accelerate our evolutionary process so we could be used as manual labourers to get gold for them. Then the aliens left and we grew like weeds. We are an artificial invasive predatory/parasitical species.  Blame the Anuunaki. 

2- You insist on being a meat eater. 

3-You own a hamburger franchise.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rue said:

Didn't take you long to blame them injuns again. Is anything not their fault? Please show your evidence of injuns being to blame for gun smuggling. Or is it gonna be another one of those personal anecdotes again. N Banana is to blame.  Do not blame me. My people sell smoked meat and bagels. You could use a stale bagel as a weapon.

And beneath all those smoke meat sandwich's and bagels  are some of the best warriors on this planet... 

New news , gun advocates are planning take the this ban to court, also interesting some of the guns that were banned include pump action shot, some hunting rifles, and an airsoft gun "a toy" because toys are dangerous to liberals as well, it really is telling on how much work went into the goat rodeo, and how much expertise or "consulting" with the experts or for that matter anyone who could tell a toy rifle from a real one....or a pump action shot gun from an AR-15, not to mention those bolt action hunting rifles...Bill Blair was an RCMP officer and should have been familiar with some of the different fire arms, like shotguns, hunting rifles,  or atleast a toy gun....who proof reads all this crap they put out....my guess is no one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

New news , gun advocates are planning take the this ban to court, also interesting some of the guns that were banned include pump action shot, some hunting rifles, and an airsoft gun "a toy" because toys are dangerous to liberals as well, it really is telling on how much work went into the goat rodeo, and how much expertise or "consulting" with the experts or for that matter anyone who could tell a toy rifle from a real one....or a pump action shot gun from an AR-15, not to mention those bolt action hunting rifles...Bill Blair was an RCMP officer and should have been familiar with some of the different fire arms, like shotguns, hunting rifles,  or atleast a toy gun....who proof reads all this crap they put out....my guess is no one.

Plenty of mistakes and errors in this piece of crap legislation. Two Face Book chat groups are included in the ban as well as an American website. Almost all 12 gauge shotguns are now banned. It states that any firearm with a muzzle diameter of 20mm or more are banned. Well folks, a 12 gauge shotgun with interchangeable chokes comes in as being over that limit, so now they're banned. They also included a single shot bolt action rifle in it. Not to mention this kind of sheer utter stupidity, all these weapons pictured are on the banned list. What really pisses me off is that they didn't include main battle tanks, fighter bombers and various warships of different classes too. You don't need a tank to take down a deer after all.

banned gun1.jpg

banned gun2.jpg

banned gun3.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 2:33 PM, Rue said:

Get real. It's been known for a long time that reserves that straddle the border are major smuggling routes. Your self righteous sarcasm and outrage are completely misplaced in this case.

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, Army Guy said:

You are on top of nothing - sheer illusion.   A virus can kill us all off and be on top.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

and an airsoft gun "a toy" because toys are dangerous to liberals as well, 

Actually they should ban some computer games and moderate most of our crime movies too.    It all starts with education of kids.  You miss that and you end up in a blood thirsty world.

3 hours ago, cougar said:

Actually they should ban some computer games and moderate most of our crime movies too.    It all starts with education of kids.  You miss that and you end up in a blood thirsty world.

MAYBE we could wear brown shirts and burn those evil  books while we are at it.... Yes I guess serving in our nations military would be for the blood thirsty in your mind, it gave me the opportunity to get out of moms basement, got to see the real world and all of it's real problems it was eye opening, maybe you should stick to a topic you know something about , like coloring rainbows and unicorns. Does mom still let you live there rent free ......

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Does mom still let you live there rent free ......

Next year I will be 50.

As I stated earlier, convincing an Army Guy will be difficult, but keep in mind I have served too.    I have shot AK-47's and thrown grenades and witnessed unimaginable stupidity while being at it.   Nothing ever changes in this field.