Why was Germany and Japan stopped from doing evil but not America?

2 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

...being part jewish myself...

Well then you should know that the Balfour Declaration started as an idea to honor the unique [ philosophical, religious and imperialistic (?) ] struggles of the planet's ultimate, refugee, by which that same exact Caucasian refugee has now 103yrs later ... taken the illogical stance that it should not be compelled to use its great resources acquired over 72yrs, for aiding or extending relief to specific peaceful local Darkskin Negro refugees of today. It's discombobulating.

What makes me anti-Semitic, for pointing that out?

Please do not further, tapdance, and just explain what is anti-Semitic about the stance I take? You claimed I'm anti-Semitic, so please verify your claim. Or else we could contact the MLF webmaster about sanctioning your flagrant account, for slander and defamation in here? Fair??

Edited by Tdot

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 2:41 AM, Argus said:

Well, the countries the US invaded and bombed were evil ones, just to start, run by bloody dictators.

But I thought Canada hated the US because of what they did to Iraq?

Their behaviour in North America towards the group they supplanted was no worse, and in many instances far better than what has happened during similar migrations all through history all over the world.

So two wrongs do make a right?

Only an imbecile would call it genocide. This query of yours appears to be either troll food, or evidence of yet more incursions of unthinking, Marxist nonsense onto this web site.

But a lot of Canadians and Europeans feel the same way, are you all calling us trolls and Marxist which I don't even believe in?