Why was Germany and Japan stopped from doing evil but not America?

Germany during WW2:

Invaded countries,
Bombed countries,
Committed genocide against the Jews,
Colonized countries,
Murdered millions of people

And Japan pretty much did the same.

America over the years:

Invaded countries,
Bombed countries,
Committed genocide against the Natives Americans,
Colonized countries,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But how come America is able to get away with it but Germany and Japan didn't?

Is the world really that afraid? Is the US really that powerful? If the world destroyed America, would that really create more problems than solve it?

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

Ohhh I don't know, perhaps it is because Israel didn't approve/didn't grant permission, for Germany's and Japan's evil? 

Yeah, because a tiny country of 7 million people would give orders to a country of 330 million, whose latter gives money to the former.

You're not really wise, aren't you?

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

33 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You're not really wise, aren't you?

I'm wise enough to know that you are being, deceptive, since you know that I knew that you knew population has absolutely nothing whatsoever, to do, with power influence respect and $$$. 

Which is even proven, by both Canada and the USA, within the fact that the top 1% of earners in each nation do dictate each nations' politics industries markets and cultures. Which means, for example, in the USA about 1-million people control the lives of 329-million people.

Edited by Tdot

6 hours ago, makepeacenothate said:

Germany during WW2:

Invaded countries,
Bombed countries,
Committed genocide against the Jews,
Colonized countries,

And Japan pretty much did the same.

America over the years:

Invaded countries,
Bombed countries,
Committed genocide against the Natives Americans,
Colonized countries,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But how come America is able to get away with it but Germany and Japan didn't?

Is the world really that afraid? Is the US really that powerful? If the world destroyed America, would that really create more problems than solve it?

Well, the countries the US invaded and bombed were evil ones, just to start, run by bloody dictators. Their behaviour in North America towards the group they supplanted was no worse, and in many instances far better than what has happened during similar migrations all through history all over the world. Only an imbecile would call it genocide. This query of yours appears to be either troll food, or evidence of yet more incursions of unthinking, Marxist nonsense onto this web site.

3 hours ago, Tdot said:

Ohhh I don't know, perhaps it is because Israel didn't approve/didn't grant permission, for Germany's and Japan's evil? 

Ahh, somehow it doesn't surprise me you're one of those.

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

one of those = factual, truthful, veracious, pro-Trump, anti-Dem, Evangelist, anti-White Privilege, anti-Deep State?!!!

One of those = antisemitic Jewish conspiracy theory wackjobs.

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

Do you think Ashkenazim humans, would disagree with this? 

Dunno. I don't pay much attention to the yapping of the lunatic fringe and their theories about worldwide Jewish domination so I'm not up on the lingo.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Dunno. I don't pay much attention to the yapping of the lunatic fringe and their theories about worldwide Jewish domination so I'm not up on the lingo.

TRANSLATION: Tdot told the unequivocal, truth, and now my little feefees are hurt ---so I'm tipping over the sandbox/taking my toys home!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Argus said:

One of those = antisemitic Jewish conspiracy theory wackjobs.

You Liar.  I love all Jews by which telling the truth about Israeli Jews' factual behavior, does not make a person antisemitic. Liar.

For example, the White Ashkenazims who control Israel, do hate darkskin negros. Yes, and did recently spit on The UNHCR's Geneva Convention bylaws by kicking all of those types of Negro refugees out of Israel/sent them back to Africa. When Jewish refugees fled from Hitler, nobody kicked them out of their country ---they got help hiding from Hitler. That is obviously a fact.  

But if I point out that nefarious, fact, then harlequins call me anti-Semitic. Well, I call Bullsh...since you refused to show exactly what I said that is anti-Semitic, when making your unfounded/unfair claim.

Yes.

The Israeli Jews took a direct, specific action. Yet if I mention it, then I am anti-Semitic. lol. The deceit is colossal.

Edited by Tdot

16 minutes ago, Tdot said:

The Israeli Jews took a direct, specific action. Yet if I mention it, then I am anti-Semitic. lol. The deceit is colossal.

Now, @Argus

would never think like that, surely? They would hate to be called islamophobic for saying something nasty about someone who might be a Muslim. If someone calls you anti-Semitic just do as the habit is here: deny, deny, deny.

It's just that a lot of people are in complete ignorance/denial about what Israel is and what its goals are.

2 hours ago, Marocc said:

Because the way America would like to rule over the world is more subtle.

Well, subtle enough you can't even see it. Where the desire of Muslims to rule over the world is quite clear.

32 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Now, @Argus

would never think like that, surely? They would hate to be called islamophobic for saying something nasty about someone who might be a Muslim. I

No, I only say nasty things about Islam, not individual Muslims, unless, of course, they deserve it.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Nazi

That's your opinion in your fatuity's dominion and now I :)  at your lame minion as I wager and bet members here in, private, that you won't dare prove your claim/you're just jiving! True? Yes, you do! btw lame,  I'm am an original Hebrew! For sure, matador! You want to hear more? My ancestor's blood dripped within "30 Years War" lol

Edited by Tdot

On 4/26/2020 at 11:27 AM, Tdot said:

I'm wise enough to know that you are being, deceptive, since you know that I knew that you knew population has absolutely nothing whatsoever, to do, with power influence respect and $$$. 

Which is even proven, by both Canada and the USA, within the fact that the top 1% of earners in each nation do dictate each nations' politics industries markets and cultures. Which means, for example, in the USA about 1-million people control the lives of 329-million people.

1% of 329 is roughly 3,3... not 1.

2 hours ago, Tdot said:

No, semantics and word trickery do not work here.

Not only are you anti-semitic, but you're also anti-semantics, that's a new low.

But just so you know, Israel does not control everyone. And so don't I, even being part jewish myself. Please be best assured, because America wouldn't be in debt if Jews ran it, believe me.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Not only are you anti-semitic, but you're also anti-semantics, that's a new low.

But just so you know, Israel does not control everyone. And so don't I, even being part jewish myself. Please be best assured, because America wouldn't be in debt if Jews ran it, believe me.

Validate your claim, you liar. Show what I said that is anti-Semitic, you satanic liar.

lol

Show readers why you are in fact too, stupid, to comprehend the term "BRICs Nations" as I stated that that sect would love to see Israel disappear from Earth's map. Which means, Israel clearly does not control those nations. BRICs nations makeup 40% of the wealth, on Earth, therefore I hath proven you to be a liar once again here.

Then lastly, according to your dumb logic, since America is in fact around $17-Trillion in debt...therefore that means Israel runs America??

Edited by Tdot