Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

Keep talking about me, Boges. I am happy to keep informing you of the truth, although it may be unpleasant.

You have not provided any proof of anything. Just your backwards way of thinking. 

Only YOU know the truth. It's the height of arrogance. All the real scientific evidence you see doesn't count. Only some fringe source that really isn't backing up anything. 

You actually can't argue this point. 

69% of Canadians have at least one shot. Where are all the dead bodies?!?!?!? 

On 7/12/2021 at 7:10 AM, Boges said:

Pst. Anti-Vaxxers are undesirables. SYHTFOTW. 

What is in a High vaccination rate for governments? Not having to shut down economies due to overwhelmed Heath Care systems. Not having to pay people in certain sectors to stay home. 

Granted, I'm sure the same Anti Vax population has no qualms about people dying in Hospital beds from a highly contagious disease. But if ONE person has a strong side-effect to a vaccine, it's not worth the risk. 

The logic of Anti-Vax morons is pathetic. 

The best place for fascists like you is in your basement with all of your comrade Fidel Trudeau and lefty lieberal O'Tool pictures to look at every day. You do not believe in freedom of choice one dam bit. You believe in fascist tyranny. Actually, I think that you should also have pictures of Stalin or Mao on your basement wall. Just saying.  

On the contrary, you are the buffoon here for taking the covid vaccine jab of an experimental gene therapy vaccine that has stopped being used in animal testing labs because it was killing the animals, fool. There really was never a covid virus at all in the first place. Just an imaginary one that was created by the big pharma globalists who so far have made billions of dollars from injecting their toxic poison into stupid morons like you. Now the globalists want those same stupid morons out there to take another jab come this fall. And the stupid idiots pro vaxers will no doubt do it. 

Because of this scamdemic covid virus many thousands of Canadians have lost their jobs and many businesses went out of business. Many people have had many terrible side effects after taking this covid vaccine, and some have even died. You are lucky to still be alive, for now. Just saying.

People die every day in hospital beds. Many have been dying from other various types of flu's that have been visiting us many times in the past. Thousands of people get sick every year from some flu like symptoms. Some even die. Hello! 

So, what you are saying here is that it is alright to die from taking the covid vaccine but it is not alright for those who do not want to take a chance of dying from some experimental covid vaccine or just wanting to take their chances with this covid virus? The risk should be left up to each individual and should not be left up to fascist fools like you.  

The logic of pro vaxers is illogical and only pathetic morons would take something that could be harmful to their bodies. Again, why would anyone want to take an experimental vaccine anyway? Only stupid morons will do just that. ?

6 hours ago, Boges said:

You have not provided any proof of anything. Just your backwards way of thinking. 

Only YOU know the truth. It's the height of arrogance. All the real scientific evidence you see doesn't count. Only some fringe source that really isn't backing up anything. 

You actually can't argue this point. 

69% of Canadians have at least one shot. Where are all the dead bodies?!?!?!? 

The dead bodies may be soon piling up and on it's way soon. But when and if that happens no doubt the lying and fake media will not report those deaths as dying from the vaccine. It will be something else that is killing all those people. It is believed that very soon people will be getting very sick or die according to other alternative reliable sources like VARES who has been keeping stats on people dying from the vaccine. All you have to do is punch in on Goggle deaths from covid to get that information. It's time for you to try and get the other side of the story for a change, fascist. ? 

On 7/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, OftenWrong said:

All in your opinion, Boges. Dont forget to qualify with that.

His opinions are all made up with and from fascist tyranny ideas and opinions. Boges does not believe in freedom of choice. Just tyranny. ?

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2021 at 5:54 AM, Boges said:

Awwww muffin. 

You have liberty. But your Liberty only lasts until it infringes on other's Liberty. And the Canadian Government can decide who they let into this country and private businesses can decide who they choose to do business with. 

I suspect you think travel restrictions brought in post 911 were fascist as well. You never used to need a passport to go to the US. FASCISM!!! 

For over a year now Canadians have lost plenty of liberty and freedom due to this covid virus hoax. Good morning, fascist. ?

16 hours ago, taxme said:

The best place for fascists like you is in your basement with all of your comrade Fidel Trudeau and lefty lieberal O'Tool pictures to look at every day. You do not believe in freedom of choice one dam bit. You believe in fascist tyranny. Actually, I think that you should also have pictures of Stalin or Mao on your basement wall. Just saying.  

On the contrary, you are the buffoon here for taking the covid vaccine jab of an experimental gene therapy vaccine that has stopped being used in animal testing labs because it was killing the animals, fool. There really was never a covid virus at all in the first place. Just an imaginary one that was created by the big pharma globalists who so far have made billions of dollars from injecting their toxic poison into stupid morons like you. Now the globalists want those same stupid morons out there to take another jab come this fall. And the stupid idiots pro vaxers will no doubt do it. 

Because of this scamdemic covid virus many thousands of Canadians have lost their jobs and many businesses went out of business. Many people have had many terrible side effects after taking this covid vaccine, and some have even died. You are lucky to still be alive, for now. Just saying.

People die every day in hospital beds. Many have been dying from other various types of flu's that have been visiting us many times in the past. Thousands of people get sick every year from some flu like symptoms. Some even die. Hello! 

So, what you are saying here is that it is alright to die from taking the covid vaccine but it is not alright for those who do not want to take a chance of dying from some experimental covid vaccine or just wanting to take their chances with this covid virus? The risk should be left up to each individual and should not be left up to fascist fools like you.  

The logic of pro vaxers is illogical and only pathetic morons would take something that could be harmful to their bodies. Again, why would anyone want to take an experimental vaccine anyway? Only stupid morons will do just that. ?

How is the vaccine harmful to the body? Or any more harmful than COVID? 

Note that 3/4 of all Canadian are partially vaccinated and 50% of adults are fully vaccinated. WHERE ARE ALL THE DEATHS!!!!!

• Like 1

The dead bodies may be soon piling up and on it's way soon. But when and if that happens no doubt the lying and fake media will not report those deaths as dying from the vaccine. It will be something else that is killing all those people. It is believed that very soon people will be getting very sick or die according to other alternative reliable sources like VARES who has been keeping stats on people dying from the vaccine. All you have to do is punch in on Goggle deaths from covid to get that information. It's time for you to try and get the other side of the story for a change, fascist. ? 

So it's a conspiracy? GOTCHA!!!!

VARES is completely unregulated and unverified. One could die from anything after having a vaccine and it wouldn't determine that it was because of the vaccine. 

A lot of people have gotten the vaccine, some die just because of shear volume. 

Correlation is not causation. 

17 hours ago, taxme said:

His opinions are all made up with and from fascist tyranny ideas and opinions. Boges does not believe in freedom of choice. Just tyranny. ?

Sounds like you're the one hiding in a basement. 

The evil fascists are out to get you! 

5 hours ago, Boges said:

How is the vaccine harmful to the body? Or any more harmful than COVID? 

Note that 3/4 of all Canadian are partially vaccinated and 50% of adults are fully vaccinated. WHERE ARE ALL THE DEATHS!!!!!

I told you already that this covid vaccine is an experimental bio-weapon vaccine and has in it bio-weapon harmful ingredients that can possibly cause great harm to those who take the jab in the not to distant future. The fools that took the jab have become nothing more than a bunch of guinea pigs for big pharma. Those people that have already taking the jab are not all going to just start dropping dead right away because that would look too suspicious. But in time they just may start dropping dead or will become very ill. Only time will tell if what I have been reading about this covid bio-weapon vaccine is true or not. 

As I have said already, there has been many people that have become seriously ill or have died from this experimental bio-weapon vaccine and some became seriously ill or have died right after taking the vaccine. It's on the internet for all to see and read. Just because you want to continue to act like the guinea pig that you have become is your stupid problem. If you do not want to read and get the other side of the story then too bad for you, guinea pig.  For me it has been so far so good. No covid, no vaccines. I feel just fine and dandy.

But just for my information, please let me know if you do become very sick over the next year. But if you do die, well then, I guess I will not be hearing from you here anymore. Anyways, good luck with the vaccine, guinea pig. It's been a slice. LOL. 

5 hours ago, Boges said:

So it's a conspiracy? GOTCHA!!!!

VARES is completely unregulated and unverified. One could die from anything after having a vaccine and it wouldn't determine that it was because of the vaccine. 

A lot of people have gotten the vaccine, some die just because of shear volume. 

Correlation is not causation. 

It has been a conspiracy from that first day when Bill Gates and his other billionaire big pharma globalist ilk had there meeting get together called Event 201 in October of 2019, which you have never bothered to look into, where the discussion was all about the planning for a possible pandemic that may happen in the near future.

Well low and behold, come March 2020 the covid virus plandemic hit. If you are too stupid to see the conspiracy here well you truly have to be stupid. I guess to you 2 plus 2 equals 22, eh? LOL.

So, just how would you even know as to whether what VAERS is reporting is true or not? Indeed, one can die from some other illness but then again they could have also died from the covid experimental vaccine. But for now, I am going to go with what VARES is showing and reporting as covid death facts. You can stick with your story that anyone that dies after taking the covid vaccine died from some other cause. I could not give a chit, fascist. Try and stay alive and well, guinea pig. ?

5 hours ago, Boges said:

Sounds like you're the one hiding in a basement. 

The evil fascists are out to get you! 

Actually, I am looking out the window of my condo on the 4th floor. There are no basements in my condo other than a basement garage for parking vehicles. 

The evil fascists globalists are out to get you, guinea pig. It's just that you are not all that bright enough to realize and have figured that out yet. Your problem and not mine. ?

46 minutes ago, taxme said:

Actually, I am looking out the window of my condo on the 4th floor. There are no basements in my condo other than a basement garage for parking vehicles. 

The evil fascists globalists are out to get you, guinea pig. It's just that you are not all that bright enough to realize and have figured that out yet. Your problem and not mine. ?

My bad, hiding in your condo. 

53 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, just how would you even know as to whether what VAERS is reporting is true or not? 

We don't, that's why it's irrelevant information. 

You could report your entire family died from the vaccine and no one would question it. 

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

My bad, hiding in your condo. 

I live in my condo and not hide in it, unlike you who does live in a basement, and is to scared to come out for fear of catching covid. Ha-ha. 

10 minutes ago, Boges said:

We don't, that's why it's irrelevant information. 

You could report your entire family died from the vaccine and no one would question it. 

Well then, it should be easy enough to also say that why should we believe anything or anyone we hear from anymore with your kind of logic? Maybe this whole covid virus bull shit was all just that? Bull shit. Hey, we never know, eh? LOL.

It's for dam sure that if someone's whole family died from covid the lying and fake media would never report that. They would no doubt say that the whole family died together in a motorcycle accident and never from covid. ?

Edited by taxme

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Maybe this whole covid virus bull shit was all just that? Bull shit. Hey, we never know, eh? LOL.

I'm starting to believe it truly is, and this comes now after I've been neutral on the question, is this all absolute bullshit?

But now slowly but surely I must conclude yes. Yes, it is. What we in the good old days called "Supreme Bullshit".
The shitters are now slowly moving us towards their Orwellian dream. Expect that you won't be able to use any public services without presenting a vaccine card. It will be done electronically, buy internet. When you want to use a facility, go inside any building or theatre, restaurant, arena, concert you must present your vaccine ID card.

Then the vaccine fascists will pat themselves on their backs and say, see, we didn't force anyone to get the vaccine.

• Like 1

Well then, it should be easy enough to also say that why should we believe anything or anyone we hear from anymore with your kind of logic? Maybe this whole covid virus bull shit was all just that? Bull shit. Hey, we never know, eh? LOL.

It's for dam sure that if someone's whole family died from covid the lying and fake media would never report that. They would no doubt say that the whole family died together in a motorcycle accident and never from covid. ?

Again, like with all conspiracy theories, you're forced to expand your group of people "in on it". 

Italy, Spain, France, The UK, Brazil, The US, Canada, South Africa, India, Russia on and on and on all report huge COVID-19 numbers. 

Countries that don't have implemented huge lockdown measures to keep infections at bay. More so than even Canada has seen. 

So they'd all have to be in on it. EVEN Trump who did downplayed the virus but also said he got it, was hospitalized and ended up getting the vaccine.

And what does not getting a vaccine do to stick it to that powerful a cabal of people all in on it. All it means is that you can't leave the country. 

Edited by Boges

I live in my condo and not hide in it, unlike you who does live in a basement, and is to scared to come out for fear of catching covid. Ha-ha. 

You should be hiding. The Fascists are out to get your and put an needle in your arm. BEWARE!!!! :lol:

I don’t think people should be required to have vaccine passports to travel or access services or activities.  I think it’s a human rights violation.  As long as anyone who wants a vaccine can get one, responsibility should rest with the individual to protect her or himself.   That’s it.  Our vaccination levels in Canada are the 12th highest in the world.  We’re close enough to herd immunity levels to take the risk as a society to open our borders and remove ALL restrictions.  Yes I said it.  People who aren’t vaccinated and don’t want the vaccine are free to take that risk.  People who are fully vaccinated and still afraid of getting ill can decide to stay home, wear masks, etc.  Parents can make their children wear masks if their kids are too young to get vaccinated and the parents are worried that their kids will get very ill.  Our health care system can absorb the extremely ill now without restrictions.

The Delta Variant has become the excuse to maintain restrictions, including at the border, but most of the people who get it are unvaccinated.  Vaccinated people who get it almost never get extremely sick.  We’re down to flu levels for severe illness and death.  Don’t let government remove your liberties and freedom of movement.  It’s unnecessary.  Businesses should launch class action lawsuits and sue governments for damages.  Our rights to earn livelihood and have basic freedoms are being violated now without good reason.  We need to move on and live with the virus.

If we don’t commit to reopening now, there are good reasons to believe that restrictions will continue indefinitely.  I sincerely believe that we will all be masked and in PPE for another year because people are weakened by and resigned to restrictions.  Don’t let this continue. 

6 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Businesses should launch class action lawsuits and sue governments for damages.

Really wish that would happen, I would join. Hell, I would even spearhead the initiative. Problem is they’ve also shuttered the courts. There may well be dozens of legal challenges already registered, but the case backlog is huge.

Sorry, we’ll get to it eventually but may take ten years. Sorry if that’s not convenient. It is very convenient for government chivatos.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5897317

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 5:51 PM, OftenWrong said:

I'm starting to believe it truly is, and this comes now after I've been neutral on the question, is this all absolute bullshit?

But now slowly but surely I must conclude yes. Yes, it is. What we in the good old days called "Supreme Bullshit".
The shitters are now slowly moving us towards their Orwellian dream. Expect that you won't be able to use any public services without presenting a vaccine card. It will be done electronically, buy internet. When you want to use a facility, go inside any building or theatre, restaurant, arena, concert you must present your vaccine ID card.

Then the vaccine fascists will pat themselves on their backs and say, see, we didn't force anyone to get the vaccine.

Our pro globalist/vaccine pushing Canadian politicians, the lying media, and those so called health experts are all f'n liars and a bunch of psychopaths that need to be arrested and charged and then jailed for their crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. What they have done to so many innocent Canadians has been a bloody disaster. Thousands of Canadians have lost their jobs or their lives over this covid nonsense. 

The only reason why our politicians are starting to reopen and in some cases cancelling all of their emergency covid acts is because of the many lawsuits and challenges that have been brought forth in court battles against these lying politicians. They all know that covid was all just bs. Now it is time for the majority of the sleeping sheeple to wake up and see the lie. 

Apparently, Doug Fraud owns a sign shop that makes all of those covid signs that we see in stores today. No doubt he made a lot of moola from the selling of those signs for sure. These people have no class or integrity. If there is one thing that I have learned about life in Canada is that from now on I will never believe anything politicians and the media babble out anymore. They lie.

But I doubt very much that this will be the end for covid here in Canada. Come this fall we will see if covid starts rearing up it's ugly head here in Canada. I do not believe that our welfare recipient politicians are quite finished with us yet. Just my opinion of course. ?

The Premier has opted to give vaccine passports in Ontario a thumbs-down. It is perhaps the most significant and important decision he has made to date. Both he and Ontario's new medical officer agree that it is not warranted. Obviously Doug was informed by the competent Dr. Kieran Moore on this. Let's hope these two assholes don't change their minds now, as they will be under intense pressure.

Next step remove all restrictions including mask mandate. Better yet implement a law protecting people from having to abide by mask mandates. We can't undo the damage we've already done to ourselves by mistakes in the past, but we can learn from them and get ready for the next wave. Moore himself says there will certainly be one.

That doesn't mean we go back and do the same stupid ineffective things. Only a madman would do the same thing over and over, and expect a different result...

Edited by OftenWrong
ETA "let's hope..."

On 7/15/2021 at 5:56 AM, Boges said:

Again, like with all conspiracy theories, you're forced to expand your group of people "in on it". 

Italy, Spain, France, The UK, Brazil, The US, Canada, South Africa, India, Russia on and on and on all report huge COVID-19 numbers. 

Countries that don't have implemented huge lockdown measures to keep infections at bay. More so than even Canada has seen. 

So they'd all have to be in on it. EVEN Trump who did downplayed the virus but also said he got it, was hospitalized and ended up getting the vaccine.

And what does not getting a vaccine do to stick it to that powerful a cabal of people all in on it. All it means is that you can't leave the country. 

1. Why is it that everything that goes against your beliefs and opinions always just has to end up being seen as nothing more than a bunch of conspiracy lies? Are you of the belief that conspiracies do not happen? Conspiracies happen every day, fascist. How would you even know if anything I say is just conspiracy theory or not when you do not even bother to take the time to go check out the other side of the story? Until you do that, you should keep your lefty liberal mouth shut. 

As an old saying goes: "if you only know one side of the story, and not the other side of the story, than you knows nothing at all". Looks like you alright. You are not interested in hearing or reading the other side of the story. So go away. 

2. Lies lies and more lies. All lies to make it appear as though we are all heading for another planned plandemic very soon. It will never end as long as the pushers of these covid lies are allowed to be heard and believed. 

3. How would you even know as to whether lock downs ever worked or not? What evidence do you have of this? Well? 

4. Dam right that there are many on this covid hoax. Good for Trump if he took the jab if he really did take the real covid experimental vaccine jab at all. Rumor has it that those politicians who said that they took the covid vaccine jab took something else instead that would not harm them. Hey, we never know, eh?

5. For those who did not take the jab they will be penalized for not doing so. For those that do not take the jab they are going to find themselves political prisoners and confined in their own country. That is discrimination and a violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Something I am pretty sure that you could careless about, right? Rights and freedoms, eh fascist? ?

On 7/15/2021 at 5:58 AM, Boges said:

You should be hiding. The Fascists are out to get your and put an needle in your arm. BEWARE!!!! :lol:

I will not be hiding from those vaccine pushing fascists. Matter of fact, I am waiting for one of them to show up at my door. I wonder what it would be like to be thrown off of the fourth floor? It will surely hurt for sure if they do manage to survive the sudden stop. ?

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The Premier has opted to give vaccine passports in Ontario a thumbs-down. It is perhaps the most significant and important decision he has made to date. Both he and Ontario's new medical officer agree that it is not warranted. Obviously Doug was informed by the competent Dr. Kieran Moore on this. Let's hope these two assholes don't change their minds now, as they will be under intense pressure.

Next step remove all restrictions including mask mandate. Better yet implement a law protecting people from having to abide by mask mandates. We can't undo the damage we've already done to ourselves by mistakes in the past, but we can learn from them and get ready for the next wave. Moore himself says there will certainly be one.

That doesn't mean we go back and do the same stupid ineffective things. Only a madman would do the same thing over and over, and expect a different result...

When a politician says, no, I will never allow that to happen, what they probably really mean is yes, I will allow it to happen. Politicians can never be trusted with anything they say anymore. Today, it is no, tomorrow, it is yes. Politicians lie. ?