Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ProudConservative
On 5/28/2020 at 2:59 PM, Boges said:

The people who actually focused on Science knew the threat it posed. 

DoFo is making his policy decisions based public health advice and not fear and emotions. 

It's so convenient that you can play the result that the Social Distancing actually did work and accuse everyone of being weak because it worked.  

Unlike the propaganda you read on the CBC... This is science. The path to herd immunity is controlling the infectious dose. It's not rocket science, and it doesn't take 18 months for some toxic vaccine, with a bunch of shit like Mercury... that gives babies Autism, and Alzheimer's for the seniors. 

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/14/how-much-of-the-coronavirus-does-it-take-to-make-you-sick/

The cure is sunshine... So make sure to take your shirt off on warm days in the winter, and go tanning in your backyard.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/vitamin-d-deficiency-may-be-linked-to-more-severe-cases-of-covid-19-studies-suggest-1.4937535

Edited by ProudConservative

9 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Unlike the propaganda you read on the CBC... This is science. The path to herd immunity is controlling the infectious dose. It's not rocket science, and it doesn't take 18 months for some toxic vaccine, with a bunch of shit like Mercury... that gives babies Autism, and Alzheimer's for the seniors. 

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/14/how-much-of-the-coronavirus-does-it-take-to-make-you-sick/

The cure is sunshine... So make sure to take your shirt off on warm days in the winter, and go tanning in your backyard.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/vitamin-d-deficiency-may-be-linked-to-more-severe-cases-of-covid-19-studies-suggest-1.4937535

Yep. Like my pappy used to say, get the **** outside, idiot.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:35 AM, ProudConservative said:

This bolded portion completely discredits everything else you post. 

Edited by Boges

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

A hint on improving your experience here is to use the ignore list on posters who divert your mental resources into conspiracy discussion.

Oh come on, miss out on all that comedy gold?

Don't forget that this is the guy who ran to his remote cottage in the woods to avoid the coming apocalypse and now he is championing ''herd immunity''.

10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No it does not. Stop being totalitarian.

Yes, people who believe Vaccines cause autism are willfully ignorant and damaging to society. 

They base their opinion on a discredited Lancet article. 

They'd prefer we live in a society where Measles was killing more kids than any vaccine ever has. 

Edited by Boges

33 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yes, people who believe Vaccines cause autism are willfully ignorant and damaging to society. 

They base their opinion on a discredited Lancet article. 

They'd prefer we live in a society where Measles was killing more kids than any vaccine ever has. 

Yes. So what?

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes. So what?

I think I made myself clear. An anti-vaxxer's opinion on this is irrelevant. 

I think member MH said it fine, it's clearly trolling. I often like to engage in trolling to see how crazy the posts get to keep from conceding a point. Out of curiosity. 

Edited by Boges

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I think member MH said it fine, it's clearly trolling. I often like to engage in trolling to see how crazy the posts get to keep from conceding a point. Out of curiosity. 

What he said about herd immunity isn't all wrong. Hiding indoors especially at this point is wrong. For many reasons, not the least of which it weakens your immune system.

Anyway people are going out and about now like gangbusters. It's like they subconsciously want to get the virus, to get it over with.

We are used to taking risks with viruses, of many kinds.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

What he said about herd immunity isn't all wrong. Hiding indoors especially at this point is wrong. For many reasons, not the least of which it weakens your immune system.

Anyway people are going out and about now like gangbusters. It's like they subconsciously want to get the virus, to get it over with.

We are used to taking risks with viruses, of many kinds.

Sure and it's good. Again Stay at home order where geared to not having everyone get the virus at the same time, which would artificially increase mortality. 

I think the big issue is that DoFo wants to extend the current guidelines until July. Limited groups to 5 people just can't happen for another month. 

People are already having gatherings of 5 people or more just to see family and friends again. 

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

His worship the right honourable Doug Ford has not explained how regional opening will not encourage people from shut down cities to migrate en-masse to places that are more open? How is that going to work?

That's actually why he doesn't want to do it. There is no real way to prevent it. 

But some communities have no cases. A vast majority of Ontario's cases are coming from the GTA. 

So if you live in Buttfuck, Ontario you can't really take these measures seriously. Especially the limitations on public gatherings. 

I can, sort of, agree. But if more rural areas open up (especially restaurants) expect Citiots to migrate to your community. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

People are already having gatherings of 5 people or more just to see family and friends again. 

Therefore the decline we are seeing now is not due to social distancing, since that is now being ignored.

Yet we continue to pay and to pay...

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

I can, sort of, agree. But if more rural areas open up (especially restaurants) expect Citiots to migrate to your community. 

Allow purchases to be made by local residents only, is one solution to discourage it.

Globalism shrinking. Once it was a global village, now, we don't like strangers around here.

Therefore the decline we are seeing now is not due to social distancing, since that is now being ignored.

Yet we continue to pay and to pay...

Well it's not REALLY a decline. More of a holding pattern. 

Other provinces are seeing real substantive declines. But the spread isn't broad-based. 

As with so many other things, it's the poorer and more ethnically diverse communities that are seeing a large percentage of positive case. Probably because distancing is a lot harder when you live in such a densely populated area. 

The Mayor of Toronto released neighourhood statistics last week and two of the biggest areas were Scarborough and Rexdale. 

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Allow purchases to be made by local residents only, is one solution to discourage it.

Globalism shrinking. Once it was a global village, now, we don't like strangers around here.

What if you want to pay with cash?

You could do it, but I'm sure businesses aren't going to turn down a sale and enforce not serving GTA Karens that want to have Wine on a Patio. They'll take the money. It would require another level of enforcement. 

People are already going up to cottage country. 

Cases are up the past two days slightly. Apparently this spike is related to Agricultural workers in Rural Ontario. 

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-reports-446-new-covid-19-cases-17-new-deaths-1.4965168

Still deaths and hospitalizations are steadily dropping. I think that's expected as the weather improves. 

I'm concerned that once we hit October and November the cases spike again. We need to be prepared so we don't have this happen again for Christmas. Because not having a Christmas retail season would be catastrophic for the economy. 

Edited by Boges

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

It would require another level of enforcement.

Business must comply or be forced to close. The city can send their municipal chivattos out to spy on everyone, and to take punitive measures immediately on scene, wherever offences have been made.

Business must comply or be forced to close. The city can send their municipal chivattos out to spy on everyone, and to take punitive measures immediately on scene, wherever offences have been made.

Sure. 

Not sure of operating in that environment is worse or better than what we have now. 

Imagining having to ID everyone for every purchase. Lots of work. 

3 hours ago, Boges said:

These opinions can also be dangerous which explains why governments are sometimes forced to make vaccines mandatory. The prevalence of so much stupidity in the world is like ozone layer depletion or something - where it'll require deliberate intervention along with international (read...globalist :rolleyes:) cooperation and coordination to address it.

Maybe they can come up with a vaccine that can be aerosolized and delivered via chemtrail. 

27% unlikely to be vaccinated against the coronavirus; Republicans, conservatives especially: POLL

MainReasonForNotGettingVaccinated_v01_KS_hpEmbed_17x12_608.jpg