hmmm... COVID-19 mainly kills older USA citizens, right? ...hmmm... Older USA citizens usually vote GOP, right? ...hmmm

Have Dems shown North America that the Dem's treachery is, limitless? Have the Dems helped China, help Dems?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Boges said:

ROFL @ how bad your troll game is here lol since this thread's OP mentions nothing about churchgoers nor any religious sects whatsoever. It's about an age group, same age group which mostly supported Trump is the same age group mostly dying from the CoronaVirus.

Edited by Tdot

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

Okay, I respect your right to that stance although it might NOT be based in, logic, as it seems to pretend that churchgoers = how President Trump didn't really need "steenkin" 2016/did not need to win the 30 states he won for the electoral votes that he had.

And I respect your right to purchase 40% more alcohol.

BTW is Tdot pronounced Tdeau?

Edited by eyeball

Maybe this so-call Chinese virus isn't Chinese or democrat's but Trump's virus. He released it to kill older people to solve the financial problem of Obamacare...

Adding a bit more to this conspiracy theory: We all have known that President Trump has made America #1 on confirmed cases in the world. Obviously there are far more untested and asymptomatic infected roaming around in US. But just look Trump. He doesn't wear masks, used to shaking hands with infected supporters and appears in mass political rally which may have many infected people. But nothing happened to him. He even refused to take tests as if he knew he was immune from the virus. Logically he probably has already taken the vaccine against the virus...but wait: who would already have the vaccine before the virus was discovered by doctors around world? The creator of the virus?...LOL

I really love this forum. A lot of members have the talent of being SF novelists and I love SF.

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

And I respect your right to purchase 40% more alcohol.

BTW is Tdot pronounced Tdeau?

I've never purchased alcohol, so you might have mistaken me for ---your alter ego? 

...btw...

Tdot is pronounced in whichever way you need to get your jollies off of it. :)

Edited by Tdot

15 hours ago, xul said:

Maybe this so-call Chinese virus isn't Chinese or democrat's but Trump's virus. He released it to kill older people to solve the financial problem of Obamacare...

Adding a bit more to this conspiracy theory: We all have known that President Trump has made America #1 on confirmed cases in the world. Obviously there are far more untested and asymptomatic infected roaming around in US. But just look Trump. He doesn't wear masks, used to shaking hands with infected supporters and appears in mass political rally which may have many infected people. But nothing happened to him. He even refused to take tests as if he knew he was immune from the virus. Logically he probably has already taken the vaccine against the virus...but wait: who would already have the vaccine before the virus was discovered by doctors around world? The creator of the virus?...LOL

I really love this forum. A lot of members have the talent of being SF novelists and I love SF.

Wet markets. Your country needs to crack down on them and impose health regulations. You are a chain smoking oncologist. Kind of like the Russians on this forum with their unhealed cold (war) scores telling the  Yanks they have issues.  Hah. Peking, Moscow both need to  kiss a moose butt.

Edited by Rue

3 hours ago, Boges said:

BTW therony of being accused of trolling when the OP of this thread actually entertains the idea that Democrats are looking to killing millions of people worldwide to win an election is palpable. 

Thank you comrade, lol. 

14 hours ago, Tdot said:

I've never purchased alcohol, so you might have mistaken me for ---your alter ego? 

...btw...

Tdot is pronounced in whichever way you need to get your jollies off of it. :)

I pronounce it Poo tin . . Maw suck  ow.  Go on home Boris those steroid injections won't help you on this forum..we are all winners on this forum..united by our beavers...

Edited by Rue
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rue said:

I pronounce it Poo tin . . Maw suck  ow.  Go on home Boris those steroid injections won't help you on this forum..we are all winners on this forum..united by our beavers...

I have no control over your sexual, orientation, so please stop blaming me for your Misery.

Edited by Tdot

5 hours ago, Rue said:

Wet markets. Your country needs to crack down on them and impose health regulations. You are a chain smoking oncologist. Kind of like the Russians on this forum with their unhealed cold (war) scores telling the  Yanks they have issues.  Hah. Peking, Moscow both need to  kiss a moose butt.

You really lack a sense of humor....

As for cracking down wet markets, I'm not sure if you know what a wet market is?  There is a video:

There also are wet markets in other Asian countries:

I'm not sure if the wet market in Wuhan was the source of Covid19 or just the first victim. Since there are many asymptomatic cases, maybe the virus had already been lurking around the city for a while before the so-called outbreak at the market. Since a wet market is a crowed place, if there are asymptomatic virus carriers, anyone who works in the market may easily be infected. The assumption that the market was the source misled the official who was in charge of the city's medical system to exclude any cases which didn't relate to the market and results the number of infected cases was seriously underestimated. This is so-called "Chinese government cover-up" but it was just a mistake since there wasn't any test kit then, they had no way to clearly distinguish “unexplained pneumonia” with common flue. Recent reports show dog(HK), tiger(US) and cat/turtle/mink (China) can be infected. So there may have more medium to convey the virus from bat to man.

And if you search YouTube with key words "bat" and "pet", you will find a lot of these, and obviously they don't live in China:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paxamericana said:

Actually, racism is killing black americans

Yes, this was true long, long before covid 19 came along.  

Your link even alluded to it here:

Black Americans have more existing medical issues, less access to health care, and are more likely to work in unstable jobs 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/coronavirus-black-americans-race/index.html

The way we treat negro people especially in the Western Hemisphere, remains, the Great Sin of Mankind. And CoronaVirus has only reinforced that dreadful reality.

Edited by Tdot

2 hours ago, Tdot said:

Yes, this was true long, long before covid 19 came along.  

Your link even alluded to it here:

The way we treat negro people especially in the Western Hemisphere, remains, the Great Sin of Mankind. And CoronaVirus has only reinforced that dreadful reality.

Do you believe people are more than just animal and capable of free choice? If so being morbidly obese and having health complications is a great deal of choice. Specifically lifestyle choice. So which is it, systemic racism that assume people are incapable of free choice or they're choosing to live a unhealthy lifestyle that kills them? 

Edited by paxamericana

1 hour ago, paxamericana said:

Do you believe people are more than just animal and capable of free choice? 

I believe people are only, human, and that is ever more important when it comes to living in a Democracy of 'ostensible' free choices.  

The USA changed the law in 1964, to force the nation to extend equality to negros ---and 55 years later, we see how angry non-Blacks are, about being forced to view negros as humans. 

Yes therefore when a human/a group of humans, go decade after decade, fighting to be treated equal as the rest of the society ---yet never gaining that equal status?  Then I believe that can cause any exclusive group to, give up*, and thereby give in to the grip of hatred which the dominant society has reserved for that exclusive group.

* - life goes on even after the thrill of living is, gone, and it becomes obvious to everyone who notices a diminishing of a human's personal hygiene and personal health and personal responsibilities. Including the society refusing to extend equal/similar healthcare processes and medics to a group that's been singled-out to receive oppression or exclusion.

Edited by Tdot

On 4/7/2020 at 2:05 PM, Tdot said:

I have no control over your sexual, orientation, so please stop blaming me for your Misery.

Sounds like beavers bother you...lol...they'z just cute furry things you know....now mind you I hear your people love eating river rats in Moscow...go figure..but who am I to judge what your people eat..you mix me up with you...

4 hours ago, Rue said:

Sounds like beavers bother you...lol...they'z just cute furry things you know....now mind you I hear your people love eating river rats in Moscow...go figure..but who am I to judge what your people eat..you mix me up with you...

I reiterate that I have no control over your sexual, orientation, so please stop blaming me for your Misery.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:33 PM, Tdot said:

Okay, I respect your right to that stance although it might NOT be based in, logic, as it seems to pretend that churchgoers = how President Trump didn't really need "steenkin" 2016/did not need to win the 30 states he won for the electoral votes that he had.

At this point Christians are actually way more against Trump than during the last election.

26 minutes ago, Marocc said:

At this point Christians are actually way more against Trump than during the last election.

I disagree with that.  IMHO it was the Christians supporting Trump because of his anti-LGBT platform.  

He's rolled back many of Obama's executive orders that benefitted LGBT, so all of the metrics show Chrisitans are very happy with President Trump these days.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 10:46 PM, Tdot said:

Good for him?

Still looks like it to me. It has allowed the US to ramp up their anti-China anti-globalist message. Donald Trump doesn't seem to be in much of a hurry to get businesses started up again. He and the US media are saying things regarding Sweden, that they have a really terrible death rate because they haven't closed their businesses. These claims seem to be false.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why seem to be?  It's just math, go look at their numbers.  They have less disease per capita than Canada and far more deaths.

Last time I looked they have about 50- 100 deaths per day, and slowly dropping.Yes, still that way now. Looking at all of the countries (Worldometer data), I don't see the Sweden data standing out like a sore thumb as it's being portrayed by Trump et al, it's roughly the same as other EU countries with average-to-low incidence and number of deaths. They are arguably dealing with the same disease spread and death as anyone else, without causing the economic social and emotional harm of a complete quarantine.