Trudeau is an Actual Traitor

Why do people who come here illegally or via asylum get better treatment than Canadians? Did anyone else who was born here get 20 yrs free dental? 

https://ottawasun.com/opinion/letters/you-said-it-taxpayers-betrayed?fbclid=IwAR0RTMZ68YVAcBwtazteV249ZGRo-6UlZxo3TbWxSYObOjQrj8zP2GSkb-E

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-docs-show-asylum-claimant-health-access-expanded-to-20-years

Does anyone else here think it's wrong that people who went to Syria for no other reason than to help behead journalists, burn people alive, drown people, commit genocide and force women and girls into rape slavery should be called "fighters" by our PM and get to walk free in our country? If you came back from Antarctica 11 days ago and you got caught buying gas today you could face 6 months in jail and a $1M fine.

Is there any doubt that our PM is fast-tracking voting rights and buying votes from immigrants to stay in power?   

The little liar said that his government had "put money aside" for a rainy day. That literally makes no sense. He ran massive deficits. Who would borrow money in 2016 and just set it aside and pay interest on it, until they need it? "Uhh I just took out a $2M loan and I'm paying interest on it indefinitely in case I really need that money in the future".

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Why do people who come here illegally or via asylum get better treatment than Canadians? ...Is there any doubt that our PM is fast-tracking voting rights and buying votes from immigrants to stay in power?

This sounds like he's using the USA Dem's playbook, for sure!

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

These people do Trudeau's honour by making him capable of monumental schemes...

That 'returned Isis veteran' vote is going to win him the election.

Well I'm guessing it is not any of our vets, that is going to be voting liberal...But terrorist world wide will be rejoicing his win...must make Liberals proud...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

It's not any different than people on the left with Trump.  Same coin, different side.  Lefties and righties are human beings.

Maybe a painful death is going a bit to far, maybe we can give Justin a sex change operation, call her Justina....jam him on the next MARS mission with trump as the Capt....and go where no man has gone before.. in the name of science I mean...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

It's not any different than people on the left with Trump.  Same coin, different side.  Lefties and righties are human beings.

I've been saying go Trump go since he was elected.

Coins also have an edge don't forget they're not two dimensional.

8 hours ago, Marocc said:

I knew it'd be another racist rant. It is nonsensical and incredibly childish to blame one person for everything that doesn't please you.

What race was he ranting against?

10 hours ago, Marocc said:

I knew it'd be another racist rant. It is nonsensical and incredibly childish to blame one person for everything that doesn't please you.

Racist ?   You seem capable of making anything/everything a 'racist' issue.  The sun rising in the morning is obviously a Catholic-Illuminati-Muslim-Republican issue to you. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's telling that not one person would come out and try to make the point that Trudeau isn't actually a traitor. 

Proof is the responsibility of the positive claimant.

The only question is, how much of a traitor is he?

You mean, you posted a thread on the topic and you actually didn't know? THAT's what you call telling.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I already posted the proof in the OP. Read the part about islamic state terrorists being left to roam free here and being dubbed "fighters".

It has been there for over a day and no one has denied it, so it stands as being accepted until there is some sort of a challenge to the facts or what they mean.

You mean, you posted a thread on the topic and you actually didn't know? THAT's what you call telling.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

You don't really know what you're talking about, do you?

FYI, there are varying shades of grey in most things. There are even different degrees of murder. 

Trudeau betrayed the country to be sure, but there are varying degrees of that too. Come to think of it, I wonder if we ever officially declared war against islamic state, and if we did, was it declared over before Trudeau let the terrorists back in here to go free? It would be an interesting distinction if he let those guys free here when we were technically still at war with them.

Truth is that they are still at war with us, but it's not acknowledged by our current government. 

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

To your credit, you're becoming somewhat of a conservative now, with a comment like that.

If you're not careful then one day you'll wake up and realize that Canada, Canadians, our economy, our future and our way of life are worth protecting. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To your credit, you're becoming somewhat of a conservative now, with a comment like that.

I've been making comments like that since I dropped out of Sunday School.

If you're not careful then one day you'll wake up and realize that Canada, Canadians, our economy, our future and our way of life are worth protecting.

I've known for decades that one of the greatest threats to these were people who present opinions as evidence.

54 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I've been making comments like that since I dropped out of Sunday School.

Dang. I was hoping that when you said it you actually felt it.

I've known for decades that one of the greatest threats to these were people who present opinions as evidence.

So you're admitting that you're a threat to Canada? Your entire gamut of debate tactics includes straw man arguments, ad hominem attacks, dodging questions/topics that you have no good reply to, and regurgitating platitudes as if they're evidence.

Three posts up I just challenged you to talk about the topic of Trudeau bringing known terrorists into the country and calling them "fighters". You dodged that to write this latest virtue-signalling post (damn you just went full Liberal. Didn't you see Tropic Thunder?).

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Three posts up I just challenged you to talk about the topic of Trudeau bringing known terrorists into the country and calling them "fighters".

Yes but without any evidence, just your opinion plus a couple of unrelated op-eds about health benefits and a 70 year old woman. Is she the fighter you're referring to?

And BTW the platitudes I regurgitate are simply my own opinions. That you choose to read as much as you do into them is evidence that I'm striking a nerve, sorta like this guy.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yes but without any evidence, just your opinion plus a couple of unrelated op-eds about health benefits and a 70 year old woman. Is she the fighter you're referring to?

And BTW the platitudes I regurgitate are simply my own opinions. That you choose to read as much as you do into them is evidence that I'm striking a nerve, sorta like this guy.

Are you honestly trying to say that you aren’t aware that Trudeau said that “returning Islamic state fighters will be an extremely powerful voice against radicalization?”

Where have you been for the last 5 years?

Your “opinions” are CNN/CBC platitudes. They throw BS out there and not everyone recognizes it. Their BS becomes the new opinions of the people who lack a filter. Just like the horde who didn’t understand how ridiculous Dr Ford’s testimony was, you don’t understand how foolish Trudeau-worship is. On his very best day he’s a useless dolt, or away on a taxpayer-paid luxury vacation. The rest of the time he’s actively destroying the country. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you honestly trying to say that you aren’t aware that Trudeau said that “returning Islamic state fighters will be an extremely powerful voice against radicalization?” 

No, I've been concerned about more important things like his admiration for powerful dictators and selling them stuff that makes them even more powerful.

Where have you been for the last 5 years?

On the same pale blue dot as  you.

Your “opinions” are CNN/CBC platitudes. They throw BS out there and not everyone recognizes it. Their BS becomes the new opinions of the people who lack a filter. Just like the horde who didn’t understand how ridiculous Dr Ford’s testimony was, you don’t understand how foolish Trudeau-worship is. On his very best day he’s a useless dolt, or away on a taxpayer-paid luxury vacation. The rest of the time he’s actively destroying the country.

You really do wish he was dead don't you?

Then what?

On 4/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, WestCanMan said:

Dang. I was hoping that when you said it you actually felt it.

So you're admitting that you're a threat to Canada? Your entire gamut of debate tactics includes straw man arguments, ad hominem attacks, dodging questions/topics that you have no good reply to, and regurgitating platitudes as if they're evidence.

Three posts up I just challenged you to talk about the topic of Trudeau bringing known terrorists into the country and calling them "fighters". You dodged that to write this latest virtue-signalling post (damn you just went full Liberal. Didn't you see Tropic Thunder?).

Geezuz Wes can someone disagree with you and not be a threat or a traitor. You sound hyped up man on something. Call it truth...virtue...man...whatever it is you are gunna bust a testacle..Trudeau has made mistakes...so has Trump and  so many others...shit happens man...politicians are surrounded by conflicting advice and they do their best...it's not that what you say is wrong  but it's your conclusions about others intent that may be....Trudeau is just  a mouthpiece...assigning him nefarious intent is pointless....he does not write the script or even understand it..he's just a face put to a script whose writers come from many places and none of us know who the real producer or director of this show is. 

Edited by Rue

6 hours ago, Rue said:

Geezuz Wes can someone disagree with you and not be a threat or a traitor. You sound hyped up man on something. Call it truth...virtue...man...whatever it is you are gunna bust a testacle..Trudeau has made mistakes...so has Trump and  so many others...shit happens man...politicians are surrounded by conflicting advice and they do their best...it's not that what you say is wrong  but it's your conclusions about others intent that may be....Trudeau is just  a mouthpiece...assigning him nefarious intent is pointless....he does not write the script or even understand it..he's just a face put to a script whose writers come from many places and none of us know who the real producer or director of this show is. 

LOL Rue. This coming from one of the people who was apoplectic that impeachment was necessary for things that "TRUMP DID!!!" which have since been proven to be no more than rumours started by Hillary Clinton and other Dem toadies.

If Trump did something this stupid with Russian terrorists you would be screaming blue murder, but to you this is just "a mistake".

Allowing actual terrorists to walk free here is not an honest mistake. At the very best it's so stupid that it is criminal negligence.

Eventually one or more of those scumbags that Trudeau calls "fighters" will kill innocent Canadians, or someone that they indoctrinate with old-school islamic bigotry will kill Canadians, and then what will you say? 

Not everyone who disagrees with me is a traitor, but everyone who voted for Trudeau is an idiot. 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:03 PM, eyeball said:

Would you guys be happier or happiest if Trudeau died a painful death?

No I just want him to shave his head and get tattoos all over his face. The hormonal hair fuzz from his testosterone shots is not working.

Edited by Rue