Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19

Message added by Charles Anthony

The thread "Trudeau Government FAILED in Handling the Pandemic" was merged into this thread. 

Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It's still a fair question, Trump or no Trump.

Provinces are responsible, but feds have a role in funding and oversight.    Tam is federal, right ?

Why aren't Trudeau and his ministers getting grilled for this ?

I believe that Tam is a Chinese communist spy. Just my opinion of course. ;) 

32 minutes ago, taxme said:

And now I heard that our dear Emperor leader is about to give away another $100 million of our tax dollars to other countries to help them fight this so called pandemic virus in their country's which has to be just another stupid and foolish thing that this buffoon of a PM is about to do with our tax dollars which should be staying here in Canada and help our own now unemployed Canadian people who need that money now. Instead now our dear elected leaders will have to borrow more money from the  wealthy banksters to help the people unemployed today thanks to these fools that run this gawd forsaken corrupt country. 

So, Boges? A good idea or a bad idea? Any comments? :)

You'd have to cite that. I hadn't heard about any of that. 

But helping developing countries deal with this outbreak isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not like they have the infrastructure to force Social Distancing. 

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

I believe that Tam is a Chinese communist spy. Just my opinion of course. ;) 

Well, if you reverse her name it forms the first three letters of Mata Hari, who was also a spy.  That can't be just a coincidence.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Well, the certainly the travel bans on China and Europe were an important part of the response that came sooner than in Canada.  New York and California closed their schools at about the same time Ontario’s closed.  I don’t know about the other provinces.  Trump declared an emergency before Trudeau did.  Trump started on getting the private sector to start producing medical equipment before Trudeau did. It wasn’t until March 31st that Trudeau announced his plan to increase medical supplies.  In fact, I can’t think of a single thing that Canada has done in regards to covid before the United States.  

What about public health social distancing and homestay messaging?

Trump was lesser faire and talking return to work by Easter   We all watched it unfold.

Now we get the history rewrite.  I just expect it now.

Edited by Zeitgeist

4 hours ago, marcus said:

What about his message from the beginning? From "this is nothing" to "We'll be back to work in 2 weeks" to "We have magic pills." to "Sure, my health officials says it's good to wear masks, but I won't" to "We'll be back to work in a couple of more weeks" to "We're winning" to "I've handled all of this so well!" to "Why are you being so negative".

As the leader of a country, he has failed with his communication to his country.

Just curious. Is Trump your President by chance? If not, I think that you best stick with the devil you do know who is your dear comrade leader of Canada and what he is doing instead. 

4 hours ago, marcus said:

Not really. According to data, Sweden, with a population double of Denmark's has 3 times ore deaths and they still have a big spike coming. While Denmark, who went into a full lockdown, is planning a gradual loosening of the rules.

Since the start of the outbreak in the country, Sweden, with a population of 10 million, registered 919 deaths as of April 13, while neighbouring Denmark, with 5.8 million people, has 273 deaths.

Mr Tegnell said that Swedes should expect to see a further jump in cases and fatalities on Tuesday as official statistics catch up with the situation in the country’s hospitals.

The daily rate of deaths in Sweden from Covid-19 is believed to be higher than current figures suggest because of under-reporting over the Easter holiday.

Proportionally, for weeks Sweden and Denmark remained similar in terms of Covid-19 cases and fatalities. Now, however, Sweden’s mortality rate reached more than 88 dead per million, compared with about 47 dead per million in Denmark.

Link

Come on, get real will you. Why all of a sudden are Sweden's numbers spiking when this flu has been around for well over a month now?  And who is to say that those numbers are like the ones being produced here in Canada and America and that all deaths are somehow now being lumped in with the Covid deaths. 

Before people like you keep talking about something you know nothing about why don't you do your won research and go out there and go check numerous hospitals in your own home town and see just how many real deaths in hospitals are due to this China virus.

I am getting pretty much sick and tired of reading what people like you have to say about this virus. All you are going by is what your politicians and the media are telling you. 40,000,000 were supposed to die from this plague of a virus. That number has gone way, way, way down. It's at 60,000 for now Quite a difference I would say in numbers.

And please don't try and tell me that the reason for the lower numbers is because of people who are practicing social engineering and staying at home. Nobody stays at home forever. Eventually, everybody has to go out sometime and get the neccasary foods and materials that they need to help stay alive and not die in their homes.  

If you cannot see this hoax for what it is, then you have not bothered at all to try and get the other side of the story. Maybe you should try it sometime. Just a suggestion. ;) 

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

What about public health social distancing and homestay messaging?

Trump was lesser faire and talking return to work by Easter   We all watched it unfold.

Now we get the history rewrite.  I just expect it now.

The social distancing recommendations were in place for weeks when Trump was hoping to ease things up by Easter.  But he extended until April 30th.  I’m not sure what you mean by lesser faire.  At every briefing they referenced the 15 days to show the spread recommendation chart.  Every single briefing.  You’re grasping at straws now.  Stop letting your dislike of Trump get in the way of reality.

4 hours ago, Boges said:

But helping developing countries deal with this outbreak isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not like they have the infrastructure to force Social Distancing. 

Edited by taxme

4 hours ago, Boges said:

Not sure which one. It was either on websites The Rebel or The RightEdition.  

I am not concerned about what goes on in other countries. I live in Canada and that is where I want my taxes to stay and be used. Why should I have any of my tax dollars stolen from me and given away to a bunch of foreigners that I do not even know. I am not my brothers worlds keeper. If you want to send all your money to help other countries, then you can go ahead and use YOUR money, Just leave my tax dollars here in Canada. You must have meant to say social engineering, right? :D

I  just found this out by googling it. Did you know that Canada gives $10 billion a year of our tax dollars to other countries in the form of foreign aid? That is a hell of a lot of tax dollars that could do a hell of a lot more for Canada and Canadians who could use that money. But by your reply, you appear to have no problem with that, now do you? But I bloody well do. :o

10 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Darwinism at work!  Adapt or die.

Okay Canadian trained seal. Arf-arf. LOL. I hope that you are staying at home for the safety of others. I would not want to get your big bad scary virus while I am at the park going for a walk and enjoying the sunshine.  Keep your sneezing and virus at home. ;) 

Canada threw millions of N95 masks in the landfill last year. It emptied out a warehouse full of emergency equipment, and then closed it down rather than buy more. Why? It's not like money is tight. It's not like they care about spending. Why has no one asked Theresa Tam about this?

A CBC investigation has revealed the government of Canada threw out two million N95 masks and 440,000 medical gloves when it shut down an emergency stockpile warehouse in Regina last year.

In an email to CBC, a spokesperson for the Public Health Agency of Canada, which oversees the stockpile, said the masks and gloves had been purchased in 2009 and "had passed the limit of five years for their use, as recommended by the manufacturer." The masks expired in 2014.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/experts-criticize-ottawa-for-mismanaging-and-destroying-millions-of-n95-masks-1.5530081

• Like 1

Trudeau pushes back as intelligence expert slams COVID-19 early warning failure

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-pushes-back-as-intelligence-expert-slams-covid-19-early-warning-failure-1.4896259

I’m sure him and his supporters will just find a way to blame Trump somehow.  It’s nice to see that he’s able to go to his cottage.  

19 hours ago, taxme said:

Just curious. Is Trump your President by chance? If not, I think that you best stick with the devil you do know who is your dear comrade leader of Canada and what he is doing instead. 

I'm keeping it real and refuse to enter your absolute world. If all you want to do is to slam Trudeau, while praising Trump, then I will respond to your dishonesty.

But then again, unfortunately, you have put yourself at a different level than those people. You are denying there is even a pandemic.

Come on, get real will you. Why all of a sudden are Sweden's numbers spiking when this flu has been around for well over a month now?  And who is to say that those numbers are like the ones being produced here in Canada and America and that all deaths are somehow now being lumped in with the Covid deaths. 

Why are their numbers are suddenly going up? Because that's how a heavily contagious virus works. It spikes rather quickly, which we saw happen in parts of Canada as well. People get together, people pass on the virus. It's quite simple how it works.

Sweden experimented with relaxed social rules, and from what is being shared, the relaxed social distancing measures have not worked out the way they had hoped. However, it remains to be seen how their approach will compare to countries who have imposed strict rules.

I ask you to stop responding to comments and information that is being shared with outright rejection, because you don't trust anything, and instead, read what is being shared and inform yourself first.

Sweden's Public Health Agency said it had recorded a total of 11,445 confirmed cases of Covid-19 and 1,033 deaths.

And it warned that because not all deaths had yet been reported over the four-day Easter weekend, the true number might be higher.

Source

Before people like you keep talking about something you know nothing about why don't you do your won research and go out there and go check numerous hospitals in your own home town and see just how many real deaths in hospitals are due to this China virus.

I am not going to go into a hospital to count the number of deaths.

Are you doing that?

Are you going to reject every information that comes from the government and come to a conclusion only based on your full on rejection of government information all over the world?

Have you done your own head count?

I am getting pretty much sick and tired of reading what people like you have to say about this virus. All you are going by is what your politicians and the media are telling you. 40,000,000 were supposed to die from this plague of a virus. That number has gone way, way, way down. It's at 60,000 for now Quite a difference I would say in numbers.

Nobody has said they know exactly how things will turn out. Obviously, this is the first time we have come across something so contagious in our lifetime, under the current healthcare system. 

What do you know that others don't? Where do you get your information? Why are you so sure that the numbers from the government are lies and misinformation? How do you come to your absolute conclusions without any information or data? Just on your pure 'instincts'?

And please don't try and tell me that the reason for the lower numbers is because of people who are practicing social engineering and staying at home. Nobody stays at home forever. Eventually, everybody has to go out sometime and get the neccasary foods and materials that they need to help stay alive and not die in their homes.  

If you cannot see this hoax for what it is, then you have not bothered at all to try and get the other side of the story. Maybe you should try it sometime. Just a suggestion. ;) 

What is the other story? You have not shared with anyone about how you're coming to your conclusions. All you have done is to reject all governments and all media's information based on your feelings that they are a hoax. How are you so sure? What do you base your conclusions on?

15 hours ago, taxme said:

Not sure which one. It was either on websites The Rebel or The RightEdition.  

Find the link. Share what you are basing your comments on, instead of just your feelings.

15 hours ago, taxme said:

I am not concerned about what goes on in other countries. I live in Canada and that is where I want my taxes to stay and be used.

That is the wrong way of dealing with situations. Viruses do not understand borders. In order to make the right decision, one should be informed and should look at how it is effecting other countries. This is why Trudeau has been critiqued. Instead of reacting sooner to the virus and close the flights into Canada sooner or imposing a stricter health checkup at the port of entry (airport/land border), he waited to see what WHO advised. The spread into Canada could have, potentially, been slowed down and controlled if Canada had made their own decision in relation to what had happened in Asia and Europe.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Canada threw millions of N95 masks in the landfill last year. It emptied out a warehouse full of emergency equipment, and then closed it down rather than buy more. Why? It's not like money is tight. It's not like they care about spending. Why has no one asked Theresa Tam about this?

A CBC investigation has revealed the government of Canada threw out two million N95 masks and 440,000 medical gloves when it shut down an emergency stockpile warehouse in Regina last year.

In an email to CBC, a spokesperson for the Public Health Agency of Canada, which oversees the stockpile, said the masks and gloves had been purchased in 2009 and "had passed the limit of five years for their use, as recommended by the manufacturer." The masks expired in 2014.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/experts-criticize-ottawa-for-mismanaging-and-destroying-millions-of-n95-masks-1.5530081

If it was in 2014 then the Harper gov didn't replace them, and then the Trudeau gov just threw them out and didn't replace.  Good job governments!

2 hours ago, marcus said:

I'm keeping it real and refuse to enter your absolute world. If all you want to do is to slam Trudeau, while praising Trump, then I will respond to your dishonesty.

But then again, unfortunately, you have put yourself at a different level than those people. You are denying there is even a pandemic.

Why are their numbers are suddenly going up? Because that's how a heavily contagious virus works. It spikes rather quickly, which we saw happen in parts of Canada as well. People get together, people pass on the virus. It's quite simple how it works.

Sweden experimented with relaxed social rules, and from what is being shared, the relaxed social distancing measures have not worked out the way they had hoped. However, it remains to be seen how their approach will compare to countries who have imposed strict rules.

I ask you to stop responding to comments and information that is being shared with outright rejection, because you don't trust anything, and instead, read what is being shared and inform yourself first.

Sweden's Public Health Agency said it had recorded a total of 11,445 confirmed cases of Covid-19 and 1,033 deaths.

And it warned that because not all deaths had yet been reported over the four-day Easter weekend, the true number might be higher.

Source

I am not going to go into a hospital to count the number of deaths.

Are you doing that?

Are you going to reject every information that comes from the government and come to a conclusion only based on your full on rejection of government information all over the world?

Have you done your own head count?

Nobody has said they know exactly how things will turn out. Obviously, this is the first time we have come across something so contagious in our lifetime, under the current healthcare system. 

What do you know that others don't? Where do you get your information? Why are you so sure that the numbers from the government are lies and misinformation? How do you come to your absolute conclusions without any information or data? Just on your pure 'instincts'?

What is the other story? You have not shared with anyone about how you're coming to your conclusions. All you have done is to reject all governments and all media's information based on your feelings that they are a hoax. How are you so sure? What do you base your conclusions on?

Get use to it. I will always praise Trump and criticize your dear comrade leader. 

Canada has done the opposite to what Sweden has done but yet Canada is having just as many so called Covid victims as Sweden is "supposed" to be having. And just how would you know anything about who is and who is not suffering from this phony created made up plandemic brought to us and all courtesy of globalist Bill Gates and Zuckerborg. It seems that Gates has now become the major spokes thingy for this plandemic exercise. Gates has opened up the "Gates" of hell on the world. May Trump God strike them down. 

You will be unhappy to hear that the Governor of Michigan is in big time trouble these days because of the lock down that she has forced on the citizen's of Michigan. They are now starting to rebel outside in big numbers together against these draconian lock down orders and social engineering nonsense and have now gathered over 200,000 signatures already to have the commie democratic dyktator recalled. The rebellion has begun in America, the land of the free and the home of patriots. It's starting to fall apart. Go, rebellion, go!!

Sadly though, the trained Canadian seals here in Canada will probably never ever do such a thing as this. Too scared of what big government daddy might do to them. Most Canadians are just cowards and wimps,. They will believe wholeheartedly what their dear comrade leaders and the lying Canadian media will tell them to do without question. But eventually the rebellion must come here also as this news gets out on social media. It will be the people between 18 and 30 who must start this rebellion because they have a lot more to lose from this fake plandemic than older people will. This social engineering and lock downs is not good for their health and well being. People must be able to socialize in wither groups of five or fifty or more. It's not normal for people to not want to socialize. It is a recipe for insanity. Just my personal opinion of course. ;)

2 hours ago, Shady said:

Trudeau pushes back as intelligence expert slams COVID-19 early warning failure

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-pushes-back-as-intelligence-expert-slams-covid-19-early-warning-failure-1.4896259

I’m sure him and his supporters will just find a way to blame Trump somehow.  It’s nice to see that he’s able to go to his cottage.  

Just to fight against the generalizations that seem to happen in these political discussions, I have repeated several times that I believe the Trudeau government's initial response was terrible and should be scrutinized. 

Also, I am not a supporter of Trudeau. I only support what I think are good policies. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Get use to it. I will always praise Trump and criticize your dear comrade leader. 

Unfortunately, I have to stop responding to you. I have tried engaging in conversations with you, but I believe you're not able to have a mature conversation. You're stuck in this absolute world that works against how I feel how the world works.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marcus said:

Find the link. Share what you are basing your comments on, instead of just your feelings.

That is the wrong way of dealing with situations. Viruses do not understand borders. In order to make the right decision, one should be informed and should look at how it is effecting other countries. This is why Trudeau has been critiqued. Instead of reacting sooner to the virus and close the flights into Canada sooner or imposing a stricter health checkup at the port of entry (airport/land border), he waited to see what WHO advised. The spread into Canada could have, potentially, been slowed down and controlled if Canada had made their own decision in relation to what had happened in Asia and Europe.

I will tell you what? Go to websites like Amazingpolly.net or the RightEdition or David Icke. This is where I am getting my sources of information from. Try it sometime if you dare. Emperor Trudeau already knows that all of this plandemic virus nonsense is just that, all nonsense. Sadly, there are still people like you around who are being kept in a state of constant fear and panic by your dear dyktator leaders and the lying media every hour of every day who are bull crapping you every day. Enough of this 24 hours of constant news about the virus. We know already what we are supposed to do. Why keep trying to shove it down our throats every hour of every day. This is clearly communist brainwashing techniques in the works here. 

We are being told that anyone who gets this flu bug will have respiratory problems because it is supposed to be a respiratory problem. There are many stupid morons out there that  seems to feel that this is a chit making virus and thus are emptying the grocery store shelves of toilet paper out there. I still have problems trying to get my hands on toilet paper. Your typical Canadian no minds.

So, if someone you know is having breathing problems and are coughing like hell then they may have this so called big scary seasonal flu bug. Otherwise, as long as there is no one coughing like hell around you then you have nothing to fear from them. Hello????  Just keep washing your hands and you should all be safe from getting the flu bug.  The rise in the numbers of people supposedly getting this virus was explained by a doctor that when they complete there report on a patient they must put down on their report that this person appears to be suffering from this scary virus. So, it is you who needs to stop with your silly butt replies and fear mongering. You need to do a lot more research on your own before you continue to talk on like you are some kind of doctor or scientist or an expert on diseases. ;)

19 minutes ago, marcus said:

Just to fight against the generalizations that seem to happen in these political discussions, I have repeated several times that I believe the Trudeau government's initial response was terrible and should be scrutinized. 

Also, I am not a supporter of Trudeau. I only support what I think are good policies. 

The only good policies for people to be taking now is to stop listening to their dear comrade leaders and the lying media. If they are allowed to continue getting away with this constant brainwashing 24 hours a day they will eventually drive us all insane. We are all being trained to become good little seals. Arf-arf. LOL.

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If it was in 2014 then the Harper gov didn't replace them, and then the Trudeau gov just threw them out and didn't replace.  Good job governments!

Yes. Both screwed up... maybe. It really depends on what they were told. It's the job of the Public Health Agency to take care of these. They were the ones who threw them out and closed down the warehouse. Someone needs to ask Tam why. If she told the government - either government - that they were expiring and she needed money to buy more, then okay, the politicians are at fault. If not, then it's on her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, marcus said:

Unfortunately, I have to stop responding to you. I have tried engaging in conversations with you, but I believe you're not able to have a mature conversation. You're stuck in this absolute world that works against how I feel how the world works.

You are allowed to believe and preach whatever you want to believe and so will I do the same thing also. I am just not going to allow you to spread false information here. When you try to do so, i will reply to any of your posts whether you like it or not. . ;)

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Yes. Both screwed up... maybe. It really depends on what they were told. It's the job of the Public Health Agency to take care of these. They were the ones who threw them out and closed down the warehouse. Someone needs to ask Tam why. If she told the government - either government - that they were expiring and she needed money to buy more, then okay, the politicians are at fault. If not, then it's on her.

I will bet that your dear health officer is a communist spy for China. Looking at her reminds of some of those reporters we see on North Korea TV that must report the news as written by the communist government. Tammy girl looks pretty scary looking to me to want to listen too or believe. This Tam broad gave away plenty of medical equipment to China not so long ago where now Canada finds itself needing that medical equipment. Does anybody in the federal government know wtf they are doing? What a county this Canada has become. Being run by a bunch of dummy zombie politicians who appear to not know the difference between their arse and their elbow.  They all need to be fired. They f up more every day. It never ends with these fools. :unsure:

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will bet that your dear health officer is a communist spy for China. Looking at her reminds of some of those reporters we see on North Korea TV that must report the news as written by the communist government. Tammy girl looks pretty scary looking to me to want to listen too or believe. This Tam broad gave away plenty of medical equipment to China not so long ago where now Canada finds itself needing that medical equipment. Does anybody in the federal government know wtf they are doing? What a county this Canada has become. Being run by a bunch of dummy zombie politicians who appear to not know the difference between their arse and their elbow.  They all need to be fired. They f up more every day. It never ends with these fools. :unsure:

Reminds me a lot of the wynne governmnet, scandals and boondoggles every week.

• Like 1