Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19

Message added by Charles Anthony

The thread "Trudeau Government FAILED in Handling the Pandemic" was merged into this thread. 

Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

The one's Trump ignored.

Ones doesn't need an apostrophe there, and that's a trite overgeneralization with absolutely zero proof. Kind of the exact opposite of all my claims against Trudeau which had video and which were all accurate and true.

I could accuse Trudeau of putting cows on the moon by your standards.

The Canadian government continues to say no one needs a mask but health care workers. More and more people are looking to the countries which have everyone wearing masks and deciding the govenrment is lying.

We’re not wearing masks, and despite what you may have heard, including from some of our most trusted medical authorities, you absolutely should be

But medical authorities are dead wrong to say that masking doesn’t help. It absolutely helps: Covering up your filthy mouth hole to limit the spread of disease isn’t just common sense, it’s backed by good science.

The Los Alamos National Laboratory in the United States calculated in 2009 that if just 10% of people sported a mask during a flu pandemic, cases could still go down by one fifth. Here’s 2008 Dutch study which found that even if your mask doesn’t fit properly, if you’re in the midst of a pandemic the result is still going to be fewer sick and dead people. Here’s a 2003 study where they got test subjects to tie t-shirts around their faces and yeah, it was better than nothing.

Despite what you may have heard, you should wear a mask

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Who are the experts? The WHO? The ones who told the world to leave flights open when people from Wuhan were fleeing? The last thing I would do is trust Trudeau, or the WHO. 

I wouldn't trust the WHO either, not at all.

14 hours ago, Army Guy said:

........I hope someone is taking notes for the after action report on all of this, and maybe some of these issues will have solutions for the next time...I mean the liberals are now talking about a 300 bil deficit here and we are just starting this whole cluster F**** and somehow we can't store a couple million dollars worth of supplies and equipment for a rainy day,  

My last question, are liberals still going to vote liberal in the next election ? or is has this crises been handled well enough for you ?  not been enough for you to change your mind about who to vote in next...  

I'm pretty sure they will, and the media will make Trudeau out to be the next Messiah.  I've seen elsewhere people blaming Ford for the Ontario shortage.

Trudeau messed up in the beginning and still is on closing borders and flights from hot spots, due to political correctness.  I think we all are willing to give a lot of leeway for any gov't in this situation, however, Trudeau's attempted back door audacious power grab (by any standards)   which the opposition managed to stop was unforgivable IMO.  I guess Trudeau believes in not letting a good crisis go to waste.  No one should forget that or forgive it.

His daily forays outside for a controlled press conference is interesting as he seems to be the only leader in hiding; his isolation period is long over and his wife is at Harrington Lake so what is the real reason for him hiding.  The only real reason I can think of is that the party has him on a leash with a written script to read from, as he can't be allowed to go off script.

If this goes on for months rather than weeks it will be a different country and way of life, we may be into a depression with deep unemployment so how that is handled will be telling.  

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Smart move...but you can't ignore Trump.

Trump is the spokesperson for a complex network of disjointed, fragmented, often redundant and contradictory web of information.

In spite of its inherent incoherent muck of a mess it functions in spite of all the odds that conspire to make it damnable and imperfect..it functions truly in spite of itself  precisely because at every level of its infinite number of levels of thought... this chaos occurs..out of it's very random and haphazard way of creating things, meaning or in the sense of government, policies come.

So Trump is a red herring and change  and solutions come despite all the planning at a time and place we never can absolutely know but try to estimate...politicians are just signposts..in themselves they do not create  direction just point it out.

All Trudeau is..is a  muppet. The hand stuck up  his ass manipulating is just a Wizard of Oz...I woud argue we are all flying monkeys, our politicians the Scarecrow, our lost innocence, Dorothy, our military the Lion and our health providers the Tin Man. The Wicked Witch is at this time the virus and its cure is Glinda that bitch in the bubble.

Regards, Tintin

Edited by Rue

21 hours ago, marcus said:

Some information, like how it was formed, the lifespan on surfaces and what kind of treatment may effect it best is an ongoing process.

However, nothing has been changed when it comes to understanding the makeup of this virus. This is easy for scientists to figure out. An educated person just can't call it a flu. This is indisputable. 

Virology

SARS-CoV-2 is closely related to the original SARS-CoV.[61] It is thought to have a zoonotic origin. Genetic analysis has revealed that the coronavirus genetically clusters with the genus Betacoronavirus, in subgenus Sarbecovirus (lineage B) together with two bat-derived strains. It is 96% identical at the whole genome level to other bat coronavirus samples (BatCov RaTG13).[62][63] In February 2020, Chinese researchers found that there is only one amino acid difference in certain parts of the genome sequences between the viruses from pangolins and those from humans, however, whole-genome comparison to date found at most 92% of genetic material shared between pangolin coronavirus and SARS-CoV-2, which is insufficient to prove pangolins to be the intermediate host.[64]

Since January 1st - March 25, 2020, there have been 21,297 deaths from this so called Chinese Corona virus. There have been 113,034 deaths due to the seasonal flu. I will bet that the manipulators of this manufactured globullist pandemic exercise is all just that? An exercise in global pandemic.  Source: Worldometer

I bet that you and others here already forgot about me mentioning here that billionaire globullists like Bill Gates and M. Bloomberg as examples had a meeting called Event 201 in New York City in 2019 and the topic was all about Global Pandemic Exercise. Well, low and behold look what we have going on today?  A virus pandemic. Google Event201 yourself. This is all just a test or an exercise. This pandemic is not for real. Or as usual you will probably not bother too.  Your loss, not mine. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. Is that you? ;)

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Smart move...but you can't ignore Trump.

4 hours ago, scribblet said:

I wouldn't trust the WHO either, not at all.

I heard that the head honcho of WHO once belonged to a terrorist group. Source: Amazingpolly.net  Don't believe me? Go check her website out. :) 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

I heard that the head honcho of WHO once belonged to a terrorist group. Source: Amazingpolly.net  Don't believe me? Go check her website out. :) 

Don't care 'bout that....WHO is just another UN/globalist disease that needs to be cured.

Justin Trudeau loves that kind of thing, of course.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

No that's not it, I understand you just fine.

Yes that would be idiotic LMAO too.  Thankfully I was still able to figure things out anyway. 

You're the connection but I'm theorizing you didn't know what you we're talking about.

That's right.

Amongst other things it creates a paradox - a sense of false security where people are fleeing too and panic where people are fleeing from.  Epidemiologists know this and tried to tell governments this before their 'common sense' prevailed but....  And that's why its a paradox it's counter-intuitive. Trump worsened the false sense of security in America by saying he had it all under control, it was just the flu, a Deepstate plot etc etc.

Why do you need to have this repeated? 

First thing I'd do is listen to a government that is listening to experts and if it looked like they weren't I'd listen to the experts directly.

Apparently you think it takes a genius to do that.

Some of those so called experts and scientists are not above lying about so called facts or making up new facts. If there is a buck in it for them they will lie. It is the last thing I would ever do is to listen anymore to the government and those bunch of lying, useless and lazy bought off Trudeau media.  

According to Worldometer between Jan. 1st - March 25, 2020, 21,297 people have died from this so called Chinese Corona virus, while there were 113,034 deaths from the seasonal flu. So, what and why are so many people out there all up in a panic and running in fear over just another pretty much seasonal flu? Wake up, fools. You are being made fools of by the elite globullist billionaires like Bill Gates and M. Bloomberg  who I am pretty sure are not practicing social distance and gatherings of more than two. 

Website Amazingpolly.net will fill you in on this exercise pandemic better than I can. Polly does her homework. you do not. You appear to to just want to have the media and your dear leaders do your homework for you. 

Premier Doug Ford just stopped all conventions,concerts, meetings and parades for three months? Is he trying to tell us all that this exercise is going to go on for maybe another three long months? Are you going to be able to go thru three months of this horse created manure of an exercise pandemic?  Watch the movie The Shining and see what isolation for three months did to Jack Nicholson. In the movie he got to the point where he wanted to kill his wife and son. Jack went bonkers from his isolation and I think that most others here will go bonkers also if they do not get back to normal and start living again before all of this nonsense came along.  Just saying. 

But if anyone here can tell me as to what Trudeau has done for Canada and Canadians that was so great then I will be anxiously waiting to see something from them. I suspect that I could be waiting for a very long time. ;)

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Don't care 'bout that....WHO is just another UN/globalist disease that needs to be cured.

Justin Trudeau loves that kind of thing, of course.

Both WHO and the United Nations are both globullist controlled outfits and has been a terrible disease forced on humanity. They both cannot be cured. They both need to be eliminated. They both have done a very goof job all that much of trying to make the world a better place to live. They appear to have made things worse. But hey. ;)

53 minutes ago, taxme said:

Since January 1st - March 25, 2020, there have been 21,297 deaths from this so called Chinese Corona virus. There have been 113,034 deaths due to the seasonal flu. I will bet that the manipulators of this manufactured globullist pandemic exercise is all just that? An exercise in global pandemic.  Source: Worldometer

I bet that you and others here already forgot about me mentioning here that billionaire globullists like Bill Gates and M. Bloomberg as examples had a meeting called Event 201 in New York City in 2019 and the topic was all about Global Pandemic Exercise. Well, low and behold look what we have going on today?  A virus pandemic. Google Event201 yourself. This is all just a test or an exercise. This pandemic is not for real. Or as usual you will probably not bother too.  Your loss, not mine. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. Is that you? ;)

A global pandemic has never been a secret. It's a concern that humankind has been dealing with for thousands of years. Just because groups were having meetings about it, the pentagon has been talking about it, it doesn't mean that they're plotting something malicious. 

What are your thoughts on the flat earth conspiracy theories?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

The Canadian government continues to say no one needs a mask but health care workers. More and more people are looking to the countries which have everyone wearing masks and deciding the govenrment is lying.

We’re not wearing masks, and despite what you may have heard, including from some of our most trusted medical authorities, you absolutely should be

But medical authorities are dead wrong to say that masking doesn’t help. It absolutely helps: Covering up your filthy mouth hole to limit the spread of disease isn’t just common sense, it’s backed by good science.

The Los Alamos National Laboratory in the United States calculated in 2009 that if just 10% of people sported a mask during a flu pandemic, cases could still go down by one fifth. Here’s 2008 Dutch study which found that even if your mask doesn’t fit properly, if you’re in the midst of a pandemic the result is still going to be fewer sick and dead people. Here’s a 2003 study where they got test subjects to tie t-shirts around their faces and yeah, it was better than nothing.

Despite what you may have heard, you should wear a mask

It is a small world indeed.   Last night, I was asked to review some filtration information, and it was for a Euro brand of 3 layer surgical mask.  It was their technical advertising literature, and in it they claimed that their mask would block .  Everything I have found about Wuhan Virus is that it ranges from 0.06 microns to 0.14 microns in diameter.  Most commercial medical masks are aimed at 0.3 micron cutoff. These Euro masks were claiming to trap down to 0.027 (not credible) and that WuVi is 0.03 microns - contrary to a lot of extremely credible electron microscope data.  This was an FFP3 mask, but I seriously no longer trust anything I am reading about masks, unless it is an independent test of same.

Many of the N95 masks use an aluminum nose clip to try to seal the big gap around you schnauz, but the "miracle mask" is a flat cloth (polypropylene fiber core laminate).  I have always assumed that the masks were primarily to protect the patient from the medico but a large percentage of masks have exhalation valves, so would not do diddly squat for the people nearby.  The classic, most common seems to be a 3M 1860 is a no valve cup mask with nose clip to limit leakage, but you can quickly see that ALL of these paper masks are not going to seal all that well.

I remain on the fence about the mask thing.  I do agree, they can't really do any harm (except in very unusual cases).  BTW: if you were wondering:  a 3M 1860 cup mask comes out of the manufacturer's factory (3M contractor) for 2.34 Euro/ 2.52 US/3.18 Cdn.  The 'miracle mask" sells for 0.69 Euro/0.74 US/1/03 Cdn.  Heard some senior medico in Boston this morning saying that masks (assume 1860 or equiv, hopefully not flat masks) are costing them $5!!!!     The price gouging never seems to end.

35 minutes ago, marcus said:

A global pandemic has never been a secret. It's a concern that humankind has been dealing with for thousands of years. Just because groups were having meetings about it, the pentagon has been talking about it, it doesn't mean that they're plotting something malicious. 

What are your thoughts on the flat earth conspiracy theories?

It seems rather suspicious to me that the globullists of all people got together in 2019 to talk about a possible global pandemic that just happened to come along the very next year. Can you not see the possibility of a conspiracy going on here? Shouldn't it be the job of our politicians, and not the job of billionaire globullists, that should have been starting to worry and talk about and get prepared for possibly such an event like this so called virus pandemic to happen years or decades ago? I do believe that you do really enjoy living in la-la land. 

We are being set up and are part of an exercise by the elite globullists for a real pandemic one day where what is happening today will be nothing to what they have planned for us all in the near future. And sadly, people like you will still not be able to put the dots together and will fall for their lies and propaganda once again. It could happen next year, or three years or five years from now but it will happen again in our lifetimes. Just remember what i am saying here the next time something like this happens again. You ain't see nothing yet, pardner! 

Have you checked out Amazingpolly.net yet? Probably not? She probably is just another conspiracy nut job that the lying media like to portray people like her as someone who does not follow the party globullists line and dares to question more which is what our politicians and the media are not doing today. Thousands of dollars in fines or even jail time for anyone daring to ignore the "law". This is madness. 

The flat earth people are a bunch of buffoons and are really crazy as shit in the head. Anyone can see that the earth is not flat. Just look at the moon, the sun, and the planets to see that all are round.  Why would the earth be any different? So, are you one of those crazy people who believes that the earth is flat? What I am getting from you and your wild beliefs these days that you will believe anything told to you by your sky is falling down politicians and the media. And maybe you can be convinced after the media and your politicians keep repeating it enough many times over could convince you that the sky is really falling down. Hey, I never know, eh? :D 

51 minutes ago, cannuck said:

It is a small world indeed.   Last night, I was asked to review some filtration information, and it was for a Euro brand of 3 layer surgical mask.  It was their technical advertising literature, and in it they claimed that their mask would block .  Everything I have found about Wuhan Virus is that it ranges from 0.06 microns to 0.14 microns in diameter.  Most commercial medical masks are aimed at 0.3 micron cutoff. These Euro masks were claiming to trap down to 0.027 (not credible) and that WuVi is 0.03 microns - contrary to a lot of extremely credible electron microscope data.  This was an FFP3 mask, but I seriously no longer trust anything I am reading about masks, unless it is an independent test of same.

Many of the N95 masks use an aluminum nose clip to try to seal the big gap around you schnauz, but the "miracle mask" is a flat cloth (polypropylene fiber core laminate).  I have always assumed that the masks were primarily to protect the patient from the medico but a large percentage of masks have exhalation valves, so would not do diddly squat for the people nearby.  The classic, most common seems to be a 3M 1860 is a no valve cup mask with nose clip to limit leakage, but you can quickly see that ALL of these paper masks are not going to seal all that well.

I remain on the fence about the mask thing.  I do agree, they can't really do any harm (except in very unusual cases).  BTW: if you were wondering:  a 3M 1860 cup mask comes out of the manufacturer's factory (3M contractor) for 2.34 Euro/ 2.52 US/3.18 Cdn.  The 'miracle mask" sells for 0.69 Euro/0.74 US/1/03 Cdn.  Heard some senior medico in Boston this morning saying that masks (assume 1860 or equiv, hopefully not flat masks) are costing them $5!!!!     The price gouging never seems to end.

The belief in all of this madness will never stop or change. But I am almost pretty sure that soon some G-man or the media will be telling me that I must start to wear a micron of some size government issue mask over my face before I can go out. The whole thing is all about price gouging and stealing and making life hard for the stupid people who just can't seem to get this global pandemic exercise going on right now. Our politicians have gone mad over this exercise of cow dung. Thank Gawd that there still are some sane people left here on earth, for now. Once they are all gone, boy, are people like you ever in trouble. The alternative media is the last defense for freedom. The alternative is communist tyranny. 

I know that I am probably wasting my time repeating this once again but  you should at least go to website Amazingpolly.net where you will get the other side of the story.  She will point out the many discrepencies and lies that are being reported to we the people by your politicians and the media. It's your choice and call but you need to go there with an open mind and not a closed mind. ;)

52 minutes ago, taxme said:

It seems rather suspicious to me that the globullists of all people got together in 2019 to talk about a possible global pandemic that just happened to come along the very next year.

It's not suspicious.

We have had a few viruses in the past 25 years that we have had to deal with. Conversations and warnings about potential scenarios is a regular occurance. In fact:

Trump administration ignored pandemic warning from White House economists: report

The Trump administration ignored a pandemic warning from White House economists who published a study estimating possible effects of a pandemic in September, according to a New York Times report

The White House study reportedly cautioned that a pandemic, like the coronavirus outbreak the world is now facing, could cause the deaths of a half-million Americans and cost the economy as much as $3.8 trillion. The study contradicts what administration officials have repeatedly said about the coronavirus coming out of nowhere and causing unforeseen devastation to the U.S. economy, the Times noted.

Link

9 minutes ago, marcus said:

It's not suspicious.

We have had a few viruses in the past 25 years that we have had to deal with. Conversations and warnings about potential scenarios is a regular occurance. In fact:

Trump administration ignored pandemic warning from White House economists: report

The Trump administration ignored a pandemic warning from White House economists who published a study estimating possible effects of a pandemic in September, according to a New York Times report

The White House study reportedly cautioned that a pandemic, like the coronavirus outbreak the world is now facing, could cause the deaths of a half-million Americans and cost the economy as much as $3.8 trillion. The study contradicts what administration officials have repeatedly said about the coronavirus coming out of nowhere and causing unforeseen devastation to the U.S. economy, the Times noted.

Link

So what?  The previous administration ignored something like 7 warnings over the course of their 8 years.

Edited by Shady
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Shady said:

So what?  The previous administration ignored something like 7 warnings over the course of their 8 years.

Yes. In this situation, I wasn't singling out your dear leader. This is why I said that these warnings and reports are a regular occurance. It just happened that the last one was made towards dear leader.

3 hours ago, marcus said:

Yes. In this situation, I wasn't singling out your dear leader. This is why I said that these warnings and reports are a regular occurance. It just happened that the last one was made towards dear leader.

What does any of that have to do with Canada's dear leader ?

Justin Trudeau is afraid to release actual modeling data on COVID-19 infections and deaths.   WHY ?

The climate change alarmists love modeling data, so why is Trudeau still tap dancing ?

Premier Ford said he will release the stark modeling data anyway, regardless of what Trudeau thinks.

Calls mount for Ottawa to release projections on COVID-19 spread

...Trudeau said Thursday the federal government isn't ready to release that sort of data at this time.

Ontario Premier Doug Ford promised Thursday that his government will release modelling tomorrow of potential death rates. "It's going to be stark," he said, adding it will be a "sobering discussion."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-release-projections-covid-19-pandemic-1.5519253

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Premier Ford said he will release the stark modeling data anyway, regardless of what Trudeau thinks.

I was impressed with Ford when he said he would release more than just an analysis.  This is how to build and maintain trust in a population that is being monitored by its government.  It'll be interesting to see if any of this modelling includes the sort of monitoring data South Korea's government collected from CCTV, cellphones and credit cards.  South Korea's government let it's population know what it is collecting about them and South Koreans have a deeper trust in what experts and scientists advise them to do.

Canadians are poised somewhere between the US which would probably revolt against such intrusiveness, and South Korean's willing acceptance.  We have our paranoid freemen-on-the-land yahoos that will come unhinged too but a mere handful is all and clearly we're a lot closer to S Korea and I think that'll show in the final analysis.

The best thing that may have happened in our case is that Trudeau has largely been reduced to playing a fairly minor and far less visible role in the scheme of things. Canada has had the benefit of being able to listen to more experts and the results are showing in Canadian's better results at dealing with the crisis.  Our governments definitely deserve a nod but their successes are largely composed of a strong element of civil willingness to comply with what they're being told.

I'd still like to see a lot more though, give a government an inch after all.

Edited by eyeball

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I was impressed with Ford when he said he would release more than just an analysis.  This is how to build and maintain trust in a population that is being monitored by its government. 

Trudeau is much better at patronizing and virtue signaling.

Events will just bypass Trudeau as irrelevant, same as before.