Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19

Message added by Charles Anthony

The thread "Trudeau Government FAILED in Handling the Pandemic" was merged into this thread. 

Did Trudeau Fail His Country On Covid-19  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Shouldn't we be gearing up for Trump's Easter rebound now or did Trudeau screw up so bad in January that now we have to wait until June or something?

That's not guaranteed. If some of the promising drug therapies that are being tested now are proven to be valid then Easter is the earliest possible date for a revival. 

People want to see a light at the end of the tunnel. They want hope that their business will survive until summer. For a lot of people 4 months is a death sentence. 

Trump is floating that hope out there. He's letting them know that it's a goal, which is a bit more than just hope.

As a leader you can't just tell people "ALL I SEE IS A LONG, INDEFINITE PERIOD OF DARKNESS!!!!"  Delivering soul-crushing speeches isn't a part of a successful leadership strategy. 

16 minutes ago, marcus said:

This is not a flu. There is a big difference between the everyday flu.

One of the biggest differences between the flu and covid-19 is the rate of hospitalization.

About 20% of those who have covid-19, will be hospitalized. For the flu, it's been between 1-2%. That's around 20 times more.

Once a patient with a serious case of the covid-19 is hospitalized, the average stay is 11 days - about twice as long as the five- to six-day average stay for flu.

Once the numbers go beyond a certain point and if it's not contained, then we will see a situation like what we're witnessing in Italy, where the healthcare system is not able to handle the numbers.

Conspiracy theory aside, this is happening, it's real, it's serious and we have to do what we can to stop the spreading.

Indeed, this may be a all for real virus or it also may be a all for real conspiracy going on here. Should we be calling it "social distancing" or should we really be calling it calling it "social engineering"? A good question to ponder about.  

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

The globalists knew in advance of what was coming because they created the event, and they will have made plenty of bucks from it in the end. But that is all deemed to be just all conspiracy nonsense, right? ;)

TBH, the only real reason why people think that this disease came from bats is because the Chinese government said so. That's about the worst reason to believe in something that there is imo. It's right there with Scientology.

I could see the release of this virus by the Chinese gov't being retaliation for Trump's trade war. If China knew in advance this was coming, and they knew how long it would last, they could easily brace for the shock. I'm 100% certain that they don't care about the deaths of 100,000 of their own octogenarians. They would just think of it as culling the herd. It will save them a lot of food, water and shelter - things that are in high demand in China.

They could be positioning themselves to be the world's dominant economy on the other side of this, it could be the start of biological warfare, there are a lot of things it could be. "Bat flu" isn't catching on for a reason.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Indeed, we are all being conscripted alright.

Just another day at the office for the soldiers of the Crown

I'm chillin' in my walled compound grilling steaks on my deck amongst the red & maples

My wife says it's like we are in a lovely oasis while the rest of world around us descends into a zombie apocalypse

Her Majesty provides, God bless Her

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Shouldn't we be gearing up for Trump's Easter rebound now or did Trudeau screw up so bad in January that now we have to wait until June or something?

Trudeau has screwed up everything he touches or does not touch. Only Trump can straighten this fool of a prime mistake of Canada out. That is if Trudeau will ever listen to Trump which of course I doubt that he would ever anyway. That is why Canada is in big time trouble these days. But thanks to Emperor Trudeau, the unemployment numbers in Canada just jumped up by approx. 500,000. I wonder what that number will be in another three more years of his running and trying to sabotage Canada's economy. Gawd only knows for sure. I think that June is pushing it, mac. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not guaranteed. If some of the promising drug therapies that are being tested now are proven to be valid then Easter is the earliest possible date for a revival. 

People want to see a light at the end of the tunnel. They want hope that their business will survive until summer. For a lot of people 4 months is a death sentence. 

Trump is floating that hope out there. He's letting them know that it's a goal, which is a bit more than just hope.

As a leader you can't just tell people "ALL I SEE IS A LONG, INDEFINITE PERIOD OF DARKNESS!!!!"  Delivering soul-crushing speeches isn't a part of a successful leadership strategy. 

Did you not get my post to you that our dear leader Trudeau is giving a million tax dollars in foreign aid to Greece? What the hell is going on around here? You keep hoping for a cure but yet ignore the fact that Trudeau is taking your tax dollars and giving it to Greece, a EU country. I am sure that some have read this but yet they seem to want to stay silent on this. And China will be getting medical equipment from the taxpayer's of Canada. Hello, do you care at all about this? Just asking?  

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Just another day at the office for the soldiers of the Crown

I'm chillin' in my walled compound grilling steaks on my deck amongst the red & maples

My wife says it's like we are in a lovely oasis while the rest of world around us descends into a zombie apocalypse

Her Majesty provides, God bless Her

Yup, it is just another day living in pandemonia Canada. God save the Queen. Hopefully, she will save us all from this madness.  :lol:

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yup, it is just another day living in pandemonia Canada. God save the Queen. Hopefully, she will save us all from this madness.  :lol:

I don't need to be saved, Her Majesty defends the right, I defend Her Majesty

From my deck at sundown, smoking Cohibas & sipping Lagavulin

Amongst the red & green maples in the Confederacy which won the war and lived to tell the tale 

A toast is in order

Gentleman, charge your glasses

The Queen :toasts:

246a94b3d44d8f8a1d9862a0e2d55003.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Amongst the red & green maples in the Confederacy which won the war and lived to tell the tale 

A toast is in order

246a94b3d44d8f8a1d9862a0e2d55003.jpg

to the Queer old Dean  :hiccup:

Edited by Iceni warrior

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

A toast is in order

Probably more like...

1008-MWBZ-faq-q1.jpg

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Did you not get my post to you that our dear leader Trudeau is giving a million tax dollars in foreign aid to Greece? What the hell is going on around here? You keep hoping for a cure but yet ignore the fact that Trudeau is taking your tax dollars and giving it to Greece, a EU country. I am sure that some have read this but yet they seem to want to stay silent on this. And China will be getting medical equipment from the taxpayer's of Canada. Hello, do you care at all about this? Just asking?  

A million to Greece is shocking. He usually gives all of our money to muslim countries. But $1M is no big D.

40 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

My local Loblaws now closes at 8pm to help with Corona, it used to be 11pm.  Apparently they think concentrating more people in the store during fewer hours is going to help not spread the virus or something. :lol:

Yeah that's kinda weird. It's not like their business is down during the crisis so it's not a money thing. Maybe people just don't need to come in that late anymore, seeing as they're all off work.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

To be honest, I've watched a lot of different news shows and read a lot of different sources for stats and information, some of them were pretty good imo, and I didn't even know what % of people needed hospitalization or how long it lasted. Thanks for that info. Where did you get it from?

Here you go.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marcus said:

Here you go.

I never heard of NPR before. That was a very informative article.

I looked on their home page. One of the main stories is "People are worried now because Duterte was just given emergency powers". 

Coronavirus has killed 35 people there so far. 

Ummmmmmmmmm.....

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Wait till he finds out the NPR is the US version of the CBC.

I get that it's publicly funded, but they don't seem like lackeys for the Dems, the way the CBC is for the Libs.

The CBC or CNN would never issue a headline as accurate and on point as the following for a Conservative/GOP leader:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 6.28.39 PM.png

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I get that it's publicly funded, but they don't seem like lackeys for the Dems, the way the CBC is for the Libs.

The CBC or CNN would never issue a headline as accurate and on point as the following for a Conservative/GOP leader:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 6.28.39 PM.png

"On Point"!  Good one.