Canada's Good Old Day's

Guest ProudConservative

On 3/21/2020 at 1:01 PM, Argus said:

Margaret Wendt is a retired Globe columnist but she wrote a column the other day about returning to Canada from Florida and already having nostalgic thoughts about just last week, when everyone could get together and go to restaurants and enjoy life on the beach and wander through malls. Said it felt like that was another world. I wonder if we'll all be thinking that in a few months.

It's a war

Biological warfare.  

It's not an overseas military adventure, this is a real war. 

This is what they are like. 

I don't think the pandemic is going to last as long as World War Two mind you

I do however expect to still be in the war a few months from now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 12:46 PM, taxme said:

...and dozens of many foreign ethnic groups of people from all over the world and all vying for their own little turf in Toronto.

i remember when balkinization was bad word,

now it is our loftiest of goals as a nation

if you look at some of the examples, of the 'good old days' they represent things that transcend turf

a house divided cannot stand

Edited by pinky tuscadero

22 hours ago, pinky tuscadero said:

i remember when balkinization was bad word,

now it is our loftiest of goals as a nation

if you look at some of the examples, of the 'good old days' they represent things that transcend turf

a house divided cannot stand

Today it is now called multiculturalism/diversity or how to divide up a country into fragments of little nations living all together in one nation. That is what Canada will become in another decade with all of the many different cultures, languages, religions, and traditions that are being allowed into Canada which will soon Canada into a multicultural hell hole.

I missed the good old days when Canada was made up of one people who all came from a common mother. Now Canada has become a country of too many mothers. It's all just a matter of time before the Canada that we once knew is gone and replaced by a bunch of foreign races who do not have any love for the old Canada. They just want to get here and enjoy all the free goodies and continue and carry on in Canada like they did back from whence they all came. The original founders and settlers of this country will soon become a minority in their own British/European homeland. They are going to be sorry one day especially their kids and grand kids who are surely going to feel the pain of becoming a minority thanks to their who gives a crap attitude parents and grandparents. :(