Is Covid-19 a Bioweapon?

Guest ProudConservative

Truth about Covid-19  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Caracas right now, due to the collapse of the economy.

I was in Ecuador 3 years ago. I felt very safe. The only thing I didn't like was the gasoline fumes. It's not processed right. It smells like toxic cleaner.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

Caracas looks scary AF. This is one nasty ghetto. What kind of psychopaths design cities like this?

34.thumb.jpg.f983810390a3cc0cb46a89466bdff668.jpg

Just now, ProudConservative said:

Caracas looks scary AF. This is one nasty ghetto. What kind of psychopaths design cities like this?

People build the favelas themselves, it's basically a shanty town which becomes a city unto itself, the state doesn't fully control them, they are practically anarcho communes

7 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Everything they have done & said is exactly what they would do & say if they were trying to cover for an accident at the lab in Wuhan

And circulating rumours that it was a Chinese bio-weapon is exactly what the US would do if they were responsible for the outbreak.

I think I need 2 tin foil hats as one may not be enough.

Guest ProudConservative

Well I find it really suspicious that no one has come out and denied that this isn't a bioweapon. You think that with this much panic, the government would come out and say that they have done an independent genetic assessment, and that they can't conform, that this virus came from nature. I know a lot of people in the environmental movement, would release a plague, if they had the capability. That's just how paranoid they have become, due to the lack of action on overpopulation.

Do you honestly think "Extinction Rebellion" is upset about this virus, and seeing the economy be destroyed? If you were to give such a group the power to release a plague, they would use it.

I went on Greta Thunberg's Twitter... and there isn't one world about the people who are suffering... She shows absolutely no solidarity.

All shes does, is brag about getting student continue their climate strikes online.

These environmental cults are more dangerous then the globalist, because the globalist still need a massive supply of cheap labor. The globalist are the ones that got us into the overpopulation mess to begin with.

The environmentalist feel they can't do anything, unless people die.

Where is the rational conversation in the middle, so these freak don't feel the need to release a plague, as a last resort?

Guest ProudConservative

So lets get this straight. Australia has 565 confirmed cases. Tom Hanks comes out, and says he has the coronavirus, and was administered to an Australian hospital. Tom Hanks was in the "Inferno" movie. Is this a sick inside joke, or just a coincidence. 

Why are all these celebrities saying they have it, but hardly any confirmed cases so far?

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

Why are all these celebrities saying they have it, but hardly any confirmed cases so far?

They have access to testing and the best healthcare, I imagine.

1 hour ago, ProudConservative said:

1. Well I find it really suspicious that no one has come out and denied that this isn't a bioweapon.

2. I went on Greta Thunberg's Twitter... and there isn't one world about the people who are suffering... She shows absolutely no solidarity.

3. All shes does, is brag about getting student continue their climate strikes online.

4. These environmental cults are more dangerous then the globalist,

5. because the globalist still need a massive supply of cheap labor. The globalist are the ones that got us into the overpopulation mess to begin with.

6. The environmentalist feel they can't do anything, unless people die.  Where is the rational conversation in the middle, so these freak don't feel the need to release a plague, as a last resort?

1. You find it suspicious that they haven't come out and denied a conspiracy theory that no one is taking seriously ?  By that logic, it's also highly suspicious that alien infection has not been directly addressed in a press conference.  And the shadow people - why are we suppressing discussion of their role ?
2. At this time when we are all thinking of everyone's health, you are taking this as an opportunity to find something wrong with Great Thunberg.  I find that strange.  Out of curiosity I went to her twitter feed to see what she is saying and you are 100%, she called for Solidary yesterday: "Solidarity, science and common sense will get us through any crisis. Let's keep that in mind."

3. Wrong

4. No - I actually hope this crisis will make people realize that demagogues and politicians are to be ignored, and scientists listen to.

5. "Globalist" is a meaningless term.  When I ask people to actually DEFINE it, they generally just come back with a list of people they don't like.  Soros is a globalist but the Koch brothers aren't etc.  Overpopulation, such that it is, is caused by people copulating without birth control and waiting nine months.  And last I heard, Bill Gates was a globalist because  he's calling for global population control.

6. You need to read newspapers rather than conspiracy sites, I strongly think.

4 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

And circulating rumours that it was a Chinese bio-weapon is exactly what the US would do if they were responsible for the outbreak.

I think I need 2 tin foil hats as one may not be enough.

Thinking that the Chinese have had a containment breach at their lab in Wuhan is not far fetched

Thinking that America bombed its own Hegemony with a bioweapon is America Derangement Syndrome.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Thinking that the Chinese have had a containment breach at their lab in Wuhan is not far fetched

Thinking that America bombed its own Hegemony with a bioweapon is America Derangement Syndrome.

I agree, it is possible but just not as likely as dodgy practises with live bats in a crowded food market.

America taking it to Wuhan is just more nonsense from the Russian troll factories but no more so than China deliberately releasing the virus from a bio-weapons lab' as some numpties are trying to suggest.

18 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

I agree, it is possible but just not as likely as dodgy practises with live bats in a crowded food market.

America taking it to Wuhan is just more nonsense from the Russian troll factories but no more so than China deliberately releasing the virus from a bio-weapons lab' as some numpties are trying to suggest.

Zoonosis is certainly the most plausible, although exactly when that occurred is not knowable,  and that it was from the Seafood Market in Wuhan is just a theory.

To have engineered the peplomers on this corona in a way that would fool other scientists into thinking it was zoonosis, that is science fiction

But that they could have had this in their lab after discovering it some time ago while not telling anyone about it, their lab a de facto weapons program?

That does sound like Xi Jinping

Edited by Dougie93

• 2 weeks later...

Lol.   I know who could be behind this coronavirus!   :lol:

What rabid group has the most to gain?  Who could be doing the happy dance?

NASA images show a decrease in China's pollution related to coronavirus shutdown

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/01/world/nasa-china-pollution-coronavirus-trnd-scn/index.html

Air pollution plunges in European cities amid coronavirus lockdown: satellite data

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-europe-pollution-idUSKBN21E2UK

Coronavirus lockdown: India breathes easy as over 90 cities record minimal air pollution

https://www.financialexpress.com/lifestyle/science/coronavirus-lockdown-india-breathes-easy-as-over-90-cities-record-minimal-air-pollution/1912547/

Venice canals are crystal clear after coronavirus lockdown in Italy

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/venice-canals-are-crystal-clear-after-coronavirus-lockdown-in-italy/

Covid-19: World's response has slashed CO2 emissions - here's how to keep them down

https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/covid-19-worlds-response-has-slashed-co2-emissions-heres-how-to-keep-them-down/ar-BB11Fd4z

Edited by betsy

Mystery solved, someone in BC has taken responsibility for it.  This person has explained that he created and set loose the virus to 'get rid of the bad people'; good people will be fine.  Of course, you won't find this information on the MSM, and probably not on Youtube or Twitter, as it seems to be spreading via phone calls to the "good" people, to assure them they'll be fine.  (Source: a phone call receiver).

And if that's not enough good news, there's a galactic force who'll be saving us shortly.  The internet will go dark for two weeks, then there'll be an announcement that we'll all be very happy about and life as we know it will change forever, and we'll all be very very happy.  Some people believe that it's Trump who'll be making this wonderful announcement; I think Trudeau would be a much more likely spokesperson.  Again, this will not be found on MSM, but you can find it on alternate news sources by searching for NESARA ACT.  This info came to me via a relative I have not spoken to in several years, and I don't have a full understanding of it all, but I'm sure I'll be fully informed once I have time to study up on it.  I'm sharing it here now because this seems the perfect place for this kind of information.