Is Covid-19 a Bioweapon?

Guest ProudConservative

Truth about Covid-19  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Which is why flattening the curve is such a stupid wishful thinking meme. Slowing the spread of the virus among low risk populations reduces the speed at which herd immunity is acquired and it increases the amount of viral generations by stretching out the length of time the virus sticks around, which increases the chances of mutation.

Flattening the Curve could just be government pablum to try to keep the masses calm.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Flattening the Curve could just be government pablum to try to keep the masses calm.

It is. But it's not working, and it's helping motivate the public to engage in counter-productive behavior that actually enhances the panic and increases the health issues that could arise. Backfire City, the more they do this, the higher the chances of it getting as bad as they imagine in their heads, self fulfilling prophecy style.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

What percent chance this will lead to nuclear war?

That's always on a sliding scale depending on the geostrategic situation

The brink of nuclear war would come about by a naval blockade, freedom of navigation confrontation.

That being said, things are vulnerable right now, so while they might not be at DEFCON 2,  they're probably not at DEFCON 5 right now neither.

Guest ProudConservative
8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Rome wasn't built in a day. Wanting to come up with something quicker, does not make it so. Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

You keep saying that... Just make a T-Shirt on Teespring and sell it, but quit annoying me :)

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You keep saying that... Just make a T-Shirt on Teespring and sell it, but quit annoying me :)

I keep saying that because you prefer to view reality as you wish it was, instead of how it actually is, and then asking why it can't be the former instead of the later. Then when people explain to you why it can't be that way, you put your head in sand and ignore reality because it doesn't conform to your wishes. Talk about annoying.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

You'd be better off going to Paraguay.

Ok if 200 nukes go off around the world, and you're 2000 kilometers from the closest city.... what are your chances without seeking shelter?

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I keep saying that because you prefer to view reality as you wish it was, instead of how it actually is, and then asking why it can't be the former instead of the ladder. Talk about annoying.

I don't buy that excuse, even thought I'm tempted to out of convenience. If everyone thought the same as you did, you would have few of the freedoms you enjoy today. It's the people who gone against the grain, who have changed the world.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If everyone thought the same as you did, you would have few of the freedoms you enjoy today. It's the people who gone against the grain, who have change the world.

If everyone thought as I do, we'd have far more freedom than we currently do. It is people who don't ignore reality who change the world, not those who put their head in the sand and are blinded by wishful thinking. Ignoring reality because it isn't as you wish it was, that does not solve anything at all.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Ok if 200 nukes go off around the world, and you're 2000 kilometers from the closest city.... what are your chances without seeking shelter?

It doesn't work like that.   You have to calculate where the targets are then the prevailing winds from the targets

I've already calculated that Cuidad del Este in Paraguay is the safest place on earth in the event of an interpolar countervalue exchange in the northern hemisphere.

Guest ProudConservative

You have to go through the annoying stage, to have creativity. Generic dialog is dull.

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It doesn't work like that.   You have to calculate where the targets are then the prevailing winds from the targets

I've already calculated that Cuidad del Este in Paraguay is the safest place on earth in the event of an interpolar countervalue exchange in the northern hemisphere.

I always though southwest Argentina would be the best place to be. I would say El Calafate. The Andes would block some fallout.

8 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You have to go through the annoying stage, to have creativity. Generic dialog is dull.

You confuse being annoying with being creative, they are not the same thing. Constantly whining that the world is not working the way you want it to, that isn't creative at all, and it is far more dull than being a realist who tries to solve problems with actual workable solutions instead of pipe dreams that will never come to pass.

Facts do not care about your feelings. If your feelings don't line up with the facts, the facts aren't going to bend to the will of your feelings, and hoping they will, that will simply lead to inevitable disappointment and a complete waste of your time.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I always though southwest Argentina would be the best place to be.

No, the Russians will nuke the Falkland Islands ; British strategic base.

There is also fallout coming from Australia, Patagonia is south of the Andes which shields Paraguay

Edited by Dougie93

Guest ProudConservative

No, the Russians will nuke the Falkland Islands ; British strategic base.

There is also fallout coming from Australia, Patagonia is south of the Andes which shields Paraguay

How long until it's safe to farm again in Kansas?

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Depends on your definition of safe.

Meaning I have less than 50% chance of getting cancer within 10 years... if i'm in my 30's.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

Why not just be in the middle of the south Andes, and be shielded by both sides?

Cuidad del Este is remote, but not too remote, if you go too remote, you'll get killed by locals, you will want to stay in civilization with a police force.

It also has fresh water supply, farms for food, and it's own power plant for electricity.

It's also quite well developed, it's not a bad place to live, and it's far away from the crazier parts of South America.

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Dougie93 said:

Cuidad del Este is remote, but not too remote, if you go too remote, you'll get killed by locals, you will want to stay in civilization with a police force.

It also has fresh water supply, farms for food, and it's own power plant for electricity.

It's also quite well developed, it's not a bad place to live, and it's far away from the crazier parts of South America.

Well what's the best place on earth to protect you from radiation, other than the antarctic?