Trump Vs Trudeau on Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Canada watches Trump and America....as always.

Not even the COVID19 plague will ever change that.

Beyond the spectacle of Trump most are watching the US because of the plague - the way everyone watched or should have watched China for clues on what or what not to do as the case may be.

Just now, Boges said:

I suspect they will too, for the foreseeable future. 

At a great hardships for certain key swing state governors.

Good.....they should keep their asses at home.

Too cold in winter ?    Too bad..buy a better coat !

Lots of changes are coming in the wake of this pandemic for testing and cross border access.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Good.....they should keep their asses at home.

Too cold in winter ?    Too bad..buy a better coat !

Lots of changes are coming in the wake of this pandemic for testing and cross border access.

Your obvious anger that Trump wants the border open ASAP is so Entertaining. :lol:

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Beyond the spectacle of Trump most are watching the US because of the plague - the way everyone watched or should have watched China for clues on what or what not to do as the case may be.

They were watching the US long before that...old habits die hard.

My state is doing fine....don't need infected zombies from Ontario crossing the border.

I also suspect no Canadians are looking to come to your state either. 

Also, Minnesota is in the bottom quarter nationally in tests/million, so I wouldn't be tooooo cocky. 

Edited by Boges

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

I also suspect no Canadians are looking to come to your state either. 

Also, Minnesota is in the bottom quarter nationally in tests/million, so I wouldn't be tooooo cocky. 

Then keep the border closed....no problem.  

Canadians will just have to learn to appreciate their own country more than fleeing to the United States because it might snow.

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

My state is doing fine....don't need infected zombies from Ontario crossing the border.

Fine? It's skyrocketing with hundreds of new cases a day. That means it's spreading in the community still. Know how many new cases in Manitoba (which is a province on the other side of the fortunately closed border) we have this week? Less than 10. How many today? None. The number of people recovered is higher than the active caseload. That's what it looks like when it's competently managed. We're actually able to look at lifting many restrictions soon and will likely be among the first to do so. But our PM wasn't calling it a hoax in February,  so that's probably the difference. 

33 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

South Dakota is now a hotspot. Nearly a 1000 new cases just this week because of their halfwit governor.  You should feel shame that you're still spreading misinformation about this virus because of your insane loyalty to the GOP death cult.

No that’s not true,  they have a thousand cases total, and only 6 deaths.  The recent spike in cases comes from a pork processing plant, which would be open anyways, because it’s an essential service as it’s part of the states food supply chain.  Stop with the nonsense already.

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

Fine? It's skyrocketing with hundreds of new cases a day. That means it's spreading in the community still. Know how many new cases in Manitoba

So ?    Don't need more imported cases from Canada, including Hicksville, Manitoba.

Ontario and Quebec have not peaked yet either.

Stay on your side of the border...I know I will....no reason to go to Canada.

What part of South Dakota being a current hotspot with nearly 1000 cases just this week wasn't true? The governor was reluctant to enforce any effective measure of social distancing and now they're paying for it.

But don't worry. Nobody would want to visit your covide-infested shithole, despite that impressive 1990s-era Nickleodeon themepark in Mall of America. :lol:

10 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

What part of South Dakota being a current hotspot with nearly 1000 cases just this week wasn't true? The governor was reluctant to enforce any effective measure of social distancing and now they're paying for it.

But don't worry. Nobody would want to visit your covide-infested shithole, despite that impressive 1990s-era Nickleodeon themepark in Mall of America. :lol:

But you have maintained for years that I live in Regina....were you wrong ?

6 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You misunderstood. I said for all I know you live in Regina. This continues to be true.

Nope....the record is clear...you made a point of this years ago.   The funny part is that you tried to insult me by claiming I lived in another Canadian city, as if Manitoba was so much better than SK.    LOL !!

Nope....the record is clear...you made a point of this years ago.   The funny part is that you tried to insult me by claiming I lived in another Canadian city, as if Manitoba was so much better than SK.    LOL !!

Again, my point was clear. The fact that you insist on interpreting another way speaks to your own insecurities and inferiority complex.

5 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You should look up current numbers. Your tendency towards misinformation is out of control.

Not at all.  Regardless, shouldn’t you be making excuses for Bill De Blasio and his merry band of morons?

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry Canada......America is closed so you will just have to make do without access to snowbird heaven:

22956151.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&

Unfortunately Trump doesn't want to keep it that way and is begging Trudeau to open the border again. That must really hurt.

Just now, BubberMiley said:

Again, my point was clear. The fact that you insist on interpreting another way speaks to your own insecurities and inferiority complex.

I don't want to litter this thread with your posting history from years ago...you just admitted you were wrong...then...and now.

Shouldn't you be trying to start a war with China to distract from your failed president and his death cult?

Yes, acknowledging basic facts about China’s role in the global pandemic is “starting a war”.  Do your arms ever get tired from all the water you carry for them?

Unfortunately Trump doesn't want to keep it that way and is begging Trudeau to open the border again. That must really hurt.

Nope....U.S. and Canada have agreed to keep the border closed....STAY...IN...CANADA.

Why is staying in Canada so bad ?    

The U.S. border is very important to some Canadians, and they never want it closed because it means loss of access to many things not available in Canada.

Now it is closed...deal with it.