Trump Vs Trudeau on Coronavirus

1 minute ago, Iceni warrior said:

All that prep for a no deal Brexit might pay dividends.

Medical and other essential supplies have been stockpiled, if we can believe what we were told.

Never believe anything you are told all that much anymore, especially if it is being told to you by the lying media or some lying politicians. They will never tell we the people the truth. They never will answer a question asked of them, never. They will ramble off onto something else and try to avoid your question. Ask them a question and they will come back with well maybe, could be, perhaps, I will look into it or some other avoidance reply like that. It is very hard for our political masters to get them to say yes or no. Just watch them when they are asked a question. I would be very surprised if they would answer the question asked directly of them or even say yes or no. Most of these politicians enjoy showing their contempt and disdain for we the people. They appear to only be working for a bunch of globalist banksters and Untied Nations dictators who are the real bosses that are running Canada today. Your dear feminist globalist leader enjoys kissing and licking their butts, and he is all ours. Oh joy! Chuckle-chuckle. 

2 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

All that prep for a no deal Brexit might pay dividends.

Medical and other essential supplies have been stockpiled, if we can believe what we were told.

The problem comes if the virus overwhelms the hospitals

Even if you don't get the virus, this is not a good time to be in need of the hospital for any reason

People will die of other things, because the virus has crashed the system

10 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

Well you have said that the virus is fake and gay and you seem to love money more than people so I figured licking a dollar would be a good way for you to put your money where your mouth is. Metaphorically and literally.

Not wanting to destroy the economy does not mean liking money more than people, nor does calling out people and governments for overreacting and making things worse.

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Not wanting to destroy the economy does not mean liking money more than people, nor does calling out people and governments for overreacting and making things worse.

You keep going with that overreacting thing for as long as you can. Makes no difference now anyway. Your ass is in lockdown with everyone else's.

I know how stubborn and incapable of admitting when you are wrong you are. 

You'll be wheezing out "fake and gay" with your last breath.

Just now, Iceni warrior said:

You keep going with that overreacting thing for as long as you can. Makes no difference now anyway. Your ass is in lockdown with everyone else's.

I know how stubborn and incapable of admitting when you are wrong you are. 

You'll be wheezing out "fake and gay" with your last breath.

I can admit when I'm wrong, this is simply not one of those occasions. Perhaps the situation will change, but at the moment, I'm not wrong.

What part of highly contagious killer virus are you still disputing?

Which bit of stay away from other people is so hard to understand?

How do you achieve social distancing without damaging the economy?

Give me an honest answer to those 3 questions if you can.

4 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

What part of highly contagious killer virus are you still disputing?

Which bit of stay away from other people is so hard to understand?

Give me an honest answer to those 3 questions if you can.

1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) You can achieve social distancing without completely shutting down the economy, South Korea knows. You simply seem to be under the mistaken impression that destroying the economy is the only way to social distance.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) You can achieve social distancing without completely shutting down the economy, South Korea knows. You simply seem to be under the mistaken impression that destroying the economy is the only way to social distance.

I want specific answers.

How do you keep shops and workplaces open without spreading the virus?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

I want specific answers.

How do you keep shops and workplaces open without spreading the virus?

The same way South Korea did, testing and isolating the sick. You don't need to overdo it on the social distancing to the point of destroying the economy with government mandated widespread economic shutdowns, South Korea shows the sky will not fall if that doesn't happen.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The same way South Korea did, testing and isolating the sick. You don't need to overdo it on the social distancing to the point of destroying the economy with government mandated widespread economic shutdowns.

How do we do that without countless millions of testing kits and the lab's and people to process them?

Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

1 minute ago, Iceni warrior said:

How do we do that without countless millions of testing kits and the lab's and people to process them?

Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

You do the best you can. You don't overreact and destroy the economy, that's for damn sure. The sky will not fall, we already have proof of that.

Edited by Yzermandius19

55 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

The best you can do is social distancing while you produce the kits necessary.

Also, I showed you yesterday that South Korea is social distancing the same as everyone else.

Yes, but South Korea is not shutting down most of the economy for no good reason even with social distancing, so big difference. Like I said, you can social distance without destroying the economy, only the panic monkey's think otherwise.

Edited by Yzermandius19

10 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yes, but South Korea is not shutting down most of the economy for no good reason even with social distancing, so big difference. Like I said, you can social distance without destroying the economy, only the panic monkey's think otherwise.

No good reason?

I see you still haven't grasped the importance of social distancing.

How do you keep the shops and factories open without social distancing, millions upon millions of testing kits and lab's or hazmat suits for everybody?

7 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

No good reason?

I see you still haven't grasped the importance of social distancing.

How do you keep the shops and factories open without social distancing, millions upon millions of testing kits and lab's or hazmat suits for everybody?

You still haven't grasped the importance of the economy. The benefits of increased social distancing do not outweigh the negatives of destroying the economy by taking it too far. Many of the countries with the biggest crackdowns have handled coronavirus the poorest, meanwhile the countries that didn't crackdown as hard are handling it far better and still employ considerable social distancing measures, that's not a mere coincidence.\

You simply want to believe that the bigger the overreaction and the more damage done to the economy, the better the health result, and that is not born out by the data thus far. You being a knee-jerk nanny stater blinds you from this reality.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You still haven't grasped the importance of the economy. The benefits of increased social distancing do not outweigh the negatives of destroying the economy by taking it too far. Many of the countries with the biggest crackdowns have handled coronavirus the poorest, meanwhile the countries that didn't crackdown as hard are handling it far better and still employ considerable social distancing measures, that's not a mere coincidence.\

You simply want to believe that the bigger the overreaction and the more damage done to the economy, the better the health result, and that is not born out by the data thus far. You being a knee-jerk nanny stater blinds you from this reality.

Define too far and explain how you keep the shops and factories open without social distancing.

8 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Define too far and explain how you keep the shops and factories open without social distancing.

There is social distancing, you don't have to shut everything down to have social distancing. Shutting everything down is going too far.

You not being able to imagine social distancing without giant government crackdowns that destroy the economy enforcing it from the top down, that just means your imagination sucks due to being limited by knee jerk nanny state restraints.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

There is social distancing, you don't have to shut everything down to have social distancing. Shutting everything down is going too far.

You not being able to imagine social distancing without giant government crackdowns that destroy the economy enforcing it from the top down, that just means your imagination sucks due to being limited by knee jerk nanny state restraints.

Name a non-essential industry which can be kept open without complying with social distancing.

Edited by Iceni warrior

4 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Name a non-essential industry which can be kept open without social distancing.

Why do you insist on asking stupid questions as if they constitute a mic drop? Your terrible imagination does not make you correct, it makes you a knee jerk nanny stater who can only imagine knee jerk nanny state solutions and dismisses all other alternatives as ineffective based solely on confirmation bias.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Why do you insist on asking stupid questions as if they constitute a mic drop? Your terrible imagination does not make you correct, it makes you a knee jerk nanny stater who can only imagine knee jerk nanny state solutions.

Why do you keep ingnoring my pertinent and on point questions?

2 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Why do you keep ingnoring my pertinent and on point questions?

I answered most of them already. I am now ignoring them because they are stupid, and pointless to address. Why don't answer your own question and make an actual point instead of playing baby games where you think you can trap me by asking dumb questions?

Edited by Yzermandius19

I answered most of them already. I am now ignoring them because they are stupid, and pointless to address. Why don't answer your own question and make an actual point instead of playing baby games where you think you can trap me by asking dumb questions?

You want to keep the economy running and I'm simply asking how you do it whilst complying with social distancing. Your refusal to answer means you are the one showing signs of kneejerk, partisan delusions.