Trump Vs Trudeau on Coronavirus

Back on Jan 31 Trump banned foreign nationals who had been to China within the past 14 days from entering the US.

All that Trudeau has done is bunker down with his blankie.

Meanwhile, the leftist hyperbole machine in the US is cranked to maximum, blasting Trump 24/7 for everything he has said and done since the first time we ever heard the word "coronavirus". Even in Canada our leftists have already been programmed to bark about Trump like Manchurian Candidates as soon as they hear the word covid.

So what is our media saying about Trudeau's inactivity? His failure to do anything at all? What are our leftists saying about Trudeau's complete inactivity?

Nothing at all.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/canadas-reponse/government-canada-takes-action-covid-19.html

You can read it for yourself, or you can read my summary below:

"We're not actually doing anything but "observing" people coming in from coronavirus hotspots". 

Sorry but we all know that people are contagious with covid before they get measurable symptoms. 

Canada is doing nothing at all and yet the dumbest of Canadians are complaining about Trump's handling of the virus lol. 

As this is at this juncture effectively a CBRN military emergency on the brink of a depression, I shall suspend my agitation against HM government, under wartime conditions

It's not going to incite them to produce better results in the midst of a cascading panic

To wit, warning order, stand to, rally round the colours.

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

As this is at this juncture effectively a CBRN military emergency on the brink of a depression, I shall suspend my agitation against HM government, under wartime conditions

It's not going to incite them to produce better results in the midst of a cascading panic

To wit, warning order, stand to, rally round the colours.

My agitation is increased, not suspended at all. F*ck Canada, and the horse it rode in on.

10 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I will not rally around the colors of the panicked, nor the colors of those pandering to the panicked. I wash my hands of both of them, and their fake and gay war on the pangolin bat flu.

Well the agitation is just making them panic more, it's all Do Something !!! and that is cause of the cascading panic, because the more they do, the more they scare people

The panic is cascading out of control now, everything is shutting down on its own without being directed to by Ottawa, so it's gone viral

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Well the agitation is just making them panic more, it's all Do Something !!! and that is cause of the cascading panic, because the more they do, the more they scare people

The panic is cascading out of control now, everything is shutting down on its own without being directed to by Ottawa, so it's gone viral

My agitation is that they are over-reacting, not under-reacting. I don't want them to "Do Something !!!", I want them to knock that shit off and quit caving to the panicked.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The OP is that they are not doing enough

Indeed, and I say they are doing too much. Turns out those with Trudeau Derangement Syndrome will lash out at Trudeau for dubious reasons the same way those with Trump Derangement Syndrome will lash out at Trump for dubious reasons. The haters would have attacked their response regardless of what their actual response was, it's grasping at straws, plain and simple.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Indeed, and I say they are doing too much. Turns out those with Trudeau Derangement Syndrome will lash out at Trudeau for dubious reasons the same way those with Trump Derangement Syndrome will lash out at Trump for dubious reasons. The haters would have attacked their response regardless of their actual response.

The alternative is the Cucks, in this situation, I actually prefer the Liberals to them, the Cucks will go even more draconian

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The alternative is the Cucks, in this situation, I actually prefer the Liberals to them, the Cucks will go even more draconian

That's true, Trudeau is the lesser of evils in overreaction to Coronavirus. Draconian Cucks for the fail, making the Liberals look good by comparison is hard to do, but they often find a way.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That's true, Trudeau is the lesser of evils in overreaction to Coronavirus. Draconian Cucks for the fail, making the Liberals look good by comparison is hard to do, but they often find a way.

It is after all a de facto one party state, but under wartime conditions, it's better to have the actual Liberals running things, as they are the least warlike

Peter McKay is not going to be of any particular use to Upper Canada, just as big of a useless Himbo as Zoolander, McKay is Hansel

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Compared to how everybody else in the Western World is panicking, the Liberals are actually at the more reasonable and considered end of the spectrum

Indeed, they ain't as reasonable and considered as Bojo and the UK Tories, but more reasonable and considered than most. That really just goes to show how poor the Western World's response has been though, the bar being that easy to clear and all.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Indeed, they ain't as reasonable as Bojo and the UK Tories, but more reasonable than most. That really just goes to show how poor the Western World's response has been though, the bar being that easy to clear and all.

BoJo seems to be taking his advice from the MOD

They are bracing for community spread and concentrating the effort on protecting the vulnerable while everybody else is going to have to just keep calm and carry on

39 minutes ago, Boges said:

JT isn't hiding. He's self-quarantining because his wife has it you moron. 

Something Trump should be doing as well, because he's been exposed to people that turned out positive. 

If Melania had the coronavirus, that would make more sense, but you are comparing apples to oranges in a reach to attack Trump, which is a common tactic of yours. You can spot Trudeau Derangement Syndrome, but Trump Derangement Syndrome you still can't see.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If Melania had the coronavirus, that would make more sense, but you are comparing apples to oranges in a reach to attack Trump, which is a common tactic of yours. You can spot Trudeau Derangement Syndrome, but Trump Derangement Syndrome you still can't see.

He came into direct contact with people that were positive. If we're telling people who travelled abroad to self quarantine, someone who was glad handing with people that have the disease should as well. 

I especially find Trump's press conferences amusing. He has with people huddled up on a stage in direct contact with each other. 

Edited by Boges

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

He came into direct contact with people that were positive. If we're telling people who travelled abroad to self quarantine, someone who was glad handing with people that have the disease should as well. 

I especially find Trump's press conferences amusing. He has with people huddled up on a stage in direct contact with each other. 

He tested negative. No one he came in direct contact with had anywhere near the amount of contact with him that his wife would have. Apples and oranges, neither response is inappropriate, given their situation. Just because some fools attack JT for dumb reasons doesn't mean you have to attack Trump for dumb reasons.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

He tested negative. No one he came in direct contact with had anywhere near the amount of contact with him that his wife would have.

I actually don't believe he got test, but that's just my level of distrust with the man. He's still contending they have the situation under control. 

But the point is. JT isn't hiding, he's doing what he should do. My issue is with this sentiment levelled on JT in the OP. 

I'm no JT fan, but I think he's done a great job managing this disease so far. Only one or two deaths to date. 

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

But the point is. JT isn't hiding, he's doing what he should do. My issue is with this sentiment levelled on JT in the OP. 

I'm no JT fan, but I think he's done a great job managing this disease so far. Only one or two deaths to date. 

JT has done a better job than most western world leaders, but that's because he's not over-reacting as much as most of the clown show. The UK is doing the best job, Bojo isn't shooting himself in the foot like the rest of them pandering to the panic monkeys.

Likewise, the UFC is thus far being the most rational sports league in face of the Coronavirus panic as well, not the level of competence I've come to expect from them as a sports league, that's for sure.

Edited by Yzermandius19