FUCK China!

Argus

How come no one is pointing out that China, fast becoming the world's biggest fascist state, has been responsible for three major world epidemics in the last couple of decades because of its corrupt, backward, incompetent, horrifically unhygienic food handling practices?

Oh, it's culture? Well fuck their culture! If they want to keep practicing their 'culture' like this the world needs to ban any travel between that shithole and the rest of us. Because these diseases keep getting worse and worse and one of these days we're going to get something like SARS, with a 30% death rate, only with the same level of contagiousness as the current Covid 19.

Everyone's walking on egg shells not to criticize them. Governments because they're afraid of offending them. Business because they've got their peckers up desperate for Chinese cash. And of course, the lefty assholes who can't bear the thought of ANY criticism of a 'brown' country. Because like that would be RACIST! Well fuck them too. I'd say the same if it was Sweden. The world has enough problems without these constantly emerging diseases from the bloated shithole of China.

• Like 2

Yeah, I was just listening to a documentary on Rosewood's potential extinction due to Chinese consumer use. 

I think they use a lot more Rhino horn and Tiger bone than other folk too.

And they locked up a million Muslims.  Surely the left can't have a problem with a "fuck them" after that!  Talk about conflicting emotions eh?

Yeah, fuck 'em.

Edited by bcsapper

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I was just listening to a documentary on Rosewood's potential extinction due to Chinese consumer use. 

I think they use a lot more Rhino horn and Tiger bone than other folk too.

And they locked up a million Muslims.  Surely the left can't have a problem with a "fuck them" after that!  Talk about conflicting emotions eh?

Yeah, fuck 'em.

On the one hand the Chinese gov commits genocide against a visible minority group.  But for Canadians, the Chinese are a visible minority group.  So there is cognitive dissonance with the SJWs, they don't know what to do.

7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

On the one hand the Chinese gov commits genocide against a visible minority group.  But for Canadians, the Chinese are a visible minority group.  So there is cognitive dissonance with the SJWs, they don't know what to do.

Can I say just say FUCK the SJWs too?

• 1 year later...
On 3/12/2020 at 8:56 PM, Argus said:

How come no one is pointing out that China, fast becoming the world's biggest fascist state, has been responsible for three major world epidemics in the last couple of decades because of its corrupt, backward, incompetent, horrifically unhygienic food handling practices?

Oh, it's culture? Well fuck their culture! If they want to keep practicing their 'culture' like this the world needs to ban any travel between that shithole and the rest of us. Because these diseases keep getting worse and worse and one of these days we're going to get something like SARS, with a 30% death rate, only with the same level of contagiousness as the current Covid 19.

Everyone's walking on egg shells not to criticize them. Governments because they're afraid of offending them. Business because they've got their peckers up desperate for Chinese cash. And of course, the lefty assholes who can't bear the thought of ANY criticism of a 'brown' country. Because like that would be RACIST! Well fuck them too. I'd say the same if it was Sweden. The world has enough problems without these constantly emerging diseases from the bloated shithole of China.

I would argue that Canada is quickly becoming the biggest fascist state and communist country in the world. Canada NOT China imposed lock downs, vaccine passports and 'mandatory' jabbings. Canada has been around for about 100 years and thinks it knows everything, China has been there for approximately 5000. The Chinese have hospitals on nearly every block of their major cities, one of which has a higher educated population than all of the people in Canada combined. China, not Canada, manufactures the world's goods. You can speak your mind in China about any political issue not concerning direct government control, you cannot do this in Canada. They have an intact nuclear family with a government that encourages couples to stay together and have additional children. They have the 3rd strongest military in the world, 2 aircraft carriers and allies on all sides that make the West piss it's pants.  The Chinese lifted their people out of poverty in 2013 and have built the world's first fully operational fusion reactor. Chinese people can read, write and do math without issue, America thinks Math is racist.  Chinese are currently colonizing Africa and building infrastructure there, while mining the area for precious metals, Canada is marching in the streets for an African American criminal. 

If you think 'CHINA'  is solely responsible for Corona virus, you must also think that World War 2 was caused by racism and genocide. The Chinese are scholars of history while the Canadians are busy trying to erase theirs. Chinese aren't afraid to address a terrorist problem, while Canada worships them. Currently Mexico is teaching its kids English AND Chinese in school and they are building airstrips here for trade and Maglev trains for infrastructure. Canada is worried about carbon credits.

China not Canada:

Edited by ChristopherCross

19 minutes ago, ChristopherCross said:

1. I would argue that Canada is quickly becoming the biggest fascist state and communist country in the world. 

1. Your post is hyperbolic and, frankly, crazy.  You don't like to use common meaning of words.  You are a true culture warrior.  So why come to talk to people that you don't want to talk to ?

As such:

1- you are blocked
2- mambo dogpatch your roast beef trucker hat (NOTE: in my definition of those words this is the highest compliment to a roast beef trucker)

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    paradox34

• SkyHigh earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • SkyHigh went up a rank
      Proficient
    • gatomontes99 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank