Will it be the virus that takes Trump down?

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Everything that could be known.  I mean, this doesn't take China off the hook for with-holding what it knew and I doubt China would have told the WHO it wasn't telling it about its attempt to cover things up.  But it sure puts the lie to Trump's claims that the WHO is responsible for anything.  Besides Jinping Trump is the only other criminal here.

They didn't know everything.

China destroyed data and key people are just missing. No one knows everything or they're dead.

Xi is the Chinese Hillary Clinton.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

No, it was the WHO that provided bad information.  Information provided to it by China.  Here’s just one example.  Stop carrying water for China.  It’s disgusting.

B94DEA9C-DB1A-4285-A1AC-B63C03DC2A56.jpeg

That's right, the Americans at the WHO provided their boss with as much they knew as soon as they knew it.  I'm carrying water for Americans here.  Stop making this about me and go after the Washington Post or the Americans at the WHO if you're looking for someone to take your frustration out on. 

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's right, the Americans at the WHO provided their boss with as much they knew as soon as they knew it.  I'm carrying water for Americans here.  Stop making this about me and go after the Washington Post or the Americans at the WHO if you're looking for someone to take your frustration out on. 

Provide the evidence Trump ordered anyone in the US to not deal with covid 19 and to let people die from it. You just called Trump a criminal and put Trump on the same  level as someone who deliberately ordered a coverup and ordered people killed for trying to expose  the virus.  Put up or shut up.

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Much of the mainstream media has been carrying water for China.  Taking for granted that what China is telling them is the truth.  Finally some are seeing the light.

No, one of the most well known news sources on the planet is taking for granted what it's hearing from 15 American experts that are shedding a new light on something you can't bear to look at.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, one of the most well known news sources on the planet is taking for granted what it's hearing from 15 American experts that are shedding a new light on something you can't bear to look at.

The above  makes no sense. Please explain how. Also please explain your evidence of  Trump's  criminal behaviour.  Your partisanship is way overboard. 

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, Shady said:

I don’t know where you’re getting that,

You know perfectly well that I'm getting it from the Washington Post who got it from whistleblowers in the Trump administration.

but no, the Chinese government is the only authority that had access to the real virus data and details.

Until they finally fessed up. Why do you keep saying I'm carrying water for Jinping when I've repeatedly made it perfectly clear I think he should be charged with a crime against humanity?

Nobody else was allowed to do any investigation and research.

Sure they were but it was too late to undo the real damage.

Stop carrying water for China.  Its disgusting.

I'm carrying water for American's. Go do something disgusting with yourself.

6 minutes ago, Rue said:

The above  makes no sense. Please explain how.  

No. Go back up the thread and figure it our yourself. You call yourself a university professor?

Also please explain your evidence of  Trump's  criminal behaviour.

What criminal behaviour? Again, go back and you'll see why I just replied with that.

Your partisanship is way overboard.

No, this is just my usual humanity coming thru from where it normally does.

28 minutes ago, Rue said:

Provide the evidence Trump ordered anyone in the US to not deal with covid 19 and to let people die from it.

Why? Who said he did that?

You just called Trump a criminal and put Trump on the same  level as someone who deliberately ordered a coverup and ordered people killed for trying to expose  the virus.  Put up or shut up.

I said Trump should be CALLED a criminal for a reason I put up weeks ago - that the biggest super-spreaders on the planet are politicians who've been putting their own interests first, in fact I'm pretty sure you responded with likes a few times I went down that path.

What I said in the last couple of hours is that there should be a new crime against humanity so we could honestly and legitimately call Trump along with Jinping a criminal.  See the difference in what I said and how you read it....perfesser?

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

They didn't know everything.

Yes I know perfectly well that China didn't tell them everything.  

What's at issue here is what Trump knew.  Which was everything his officials at WHO knew and when they knew it and told him on Dec 31st. This is pretty much the exact opposite of Trump saying the WHO lied to him.  He's effectively saying his own officials at the WHO lied to him and the world instead of Jinping's toadies. 

China destroyed data and key people are just missing. No one knows everything or they're dead.

Have you ever seen me say otherwise or disagree with that? 

Xi is the Chinese Hillary Clinton.

Hillary lost the election...get over it.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yes I know perfectly well that China didn't tell them everything.  

What's at issue here is what Trump knew.  Which was everything his officials at WHO knew and when they knew it and told him on Dec 31st. This is pretty much the exact opposite of Trump saying the WHO lied to him.  He's effectively saying his own officials at the WHO lied to him and the world instead of Jinping's toadies. 

Have you ever seen me say otherwise or disagree with that? 

Hillary lost the election...get over it.

WTF are you still going on about Trump for?

Trudeau got the same intel as Trump. The US was sharing their intelligence with us. Trudeau did nothing. At all. 

The WHO did lie. To the world. Without question. Their official statements were all contrary to the truth and to conventional medical wisdom. 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

WTF are you still going on about Trump for?

This is a thread about Trump going down.

Trudeau got the same intel as Trump. The US was sharing their intelligence with us. Trudeau did nothing. At all.

Okay but this is still a thread about Trump going down not Trudeau. Like Hillary he didn't beat Trump.

The WHO did lie. To the world. Without question. Their official statements were all contrary to the truth and to conventional medical wisdom.

How on Earth do you explain this in light of what you're saying?

As Trump surely knows, and as I have learned from people with knowledge of the situation who spoke to me on the condition of confidentiality, 15 officials from his administration were embedded with the WHO in Geneva, working full time, hand-in-glove with the organization on the virus from the very first day China disclosed the outbreak to the world, Dec. 31. At least six other U.S. officials at WHO headquarters dedicated most of their time to the virus, and two others worked remotely with the WHO on covid-19 full time. In the weeks that followed, they and other U.S. government scientists engaged in all major deliberations and decisions at the WHO on the novel coronavirus, had access to all information, and contributed significantly to the world body’s conclusions and recommendations.

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEO6-Hs2yIYiDDTm6ZMraeq4qGAgEKg8IACoHCAowjtSUCjC30XQw_qe5AQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

You're saying all this lying went on while at least 21 Americans were working hand in glove with the WHO. How is that possible?

Edited by eyeball

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This is a thread about Trump going down.

It's just more general stupidity from the same people who said that Kavanaugh was a rapist, Trump colluded with Russia, 17 significant errors and omissions is no big deal, Biden's kid doing $1B in business with the Communist Bank of China and getting his kid $3M from the Ukraine is no big deal, etc, etc.

Okay but this is still a thread about Trump going down not Trudeau. Like Hillary he didn't beat Trump.

But you know that Trudeau is guilty of the same things as Trump, he's just more guilty because he did far less.

This makes more sense in the Trudeau failure thread, it's just not worthy of being in that one either. 

You're saying all this lying went on while at least 21 Americans were working hand in glove with the WHO. How is that possible?

Yeah. The WHO got no useful info from China, they went against the POTUS, and they gave the entire world the worst advice possible. That's well-established.

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah. The WHO got no useful info from China,

Yes everybody knows China's government lied.  I'm certainly not arguing otherwise.

they went against the POTUS, and they gave the entire world the worst advice possible. That's well-established.

Are you suggesting the Trump administration officials working at the WHO were complicit in giving the world the worst advice possible?

OTOH if you're simply saying the Washington Post made all this up and there were no Americans whatsoever anywhere near the WHO on Dec 31st then just say so.

Edited by eyeball

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Let 'em blow...it is a free country.      The WHO should be smeared for its own incompetence and waste of donated dollars.

Trump is hardly the only person "smearing" the WHO.

Except Trump's also smearing officials from his own administration when he does it.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Except Trump's also smearing officials from his own administration when he does it.

So what ?   Haven't you learned anything about Trump during the past 3+ years ?

We have known him and his antics for over 40 years.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what ?   Haven't you learned anything about Trump during the past 3+ years ?

We have known him and his antics for over 40 years.

From the 1980s...Trump's Yacht....Duke was hired as captain.

As Henry Kissinger said...the only thing worse than being in Doonesbury was NOT being in Doonesbury 

C44IXZBWQAAEfkq.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/20/2020 at 1:29 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hardly...not only is he quarantined as "leader",  but his podium briefings are snooze fests with far less information, and very little Q&A.

Team Trump just provided 90 minutes of substantial information to the American public.

That is one thing you can say about Trump for sure, Canadians get nothing but gibberish from the #cowardofthecottage  and lies.

2 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Who do nothing but spout WHO ..  however, most other countries have a Parliament of some sort, no reason why we can't.

Social Distancing, I think it'd be irresponsible to cram 300+ people into a room right now, if not illegal. 

They read the pertinent national stats and rationale. I think that's all people want to hear right now. We all know what we're supposed to do.  We want to know where we stand. 

Now that's something Trump doesn't do, because it's mostly bad news in US. He just fights with reporters for not asking nice questions. 

Edited by Boges

On 4/18/2020 at 3:57 PM, taxme said:

I just asked you a bloody simple question which you appear are trying to ignore by asking me another question? Why have you gone all ape shit over how many have died form this virus? I do not believe that you have ever come on here and told us all as to how concerned you are over all about the many other people who have been dying for decades now from the many different strains of viruses out there and the many other diseases also that are also out there killing people?  Why are you all so concerned and all in a panic and in fear over this China virus? I was just curious, that's all? 

I think that you are suffering from too much exposure to the fake and lying leftist lieberal media who will never miss up on an opportunity and a chance to make a mountain out of a mole hill. But I guess that is just you, eh? Whatever the media or your politicians tell you, you will believe them with all your leftist liberal heart. ;)

So SARS was a really scary disease that had a much higher fatality rate and even it only killed 44 people in Toronto. 

Anyone thinking this disease is just another flu, are actually the deranged ones. You're seeing comparable annual deaths to the Flu in a matter of weeks. 

H1N1, a disease that Trump likes to mention in shifting the attention to Obama only saw 12,000 deaths https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/estimates_2009_h1n1.htm

At the rate the US is going, Trump will be right, 100,000 deaths might be overly optimistic.

And I'm using stats from this site. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ Not CNN or any biased media site. 

Edited by Boges

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Are you suggesting the Trump administration officials working at the WHO were complicit in giving the world the worst advice possible?

OTOH if you're simply saying the Washington Post made all this up and there were no Americans whatsoever anywhere near the WHO on Dec 31st then just say so.

I’m not suggesting anything. 

I’m stating in no uncertain terms that the WHO certainly did go against Trump because after Trump banned travellers who had been to China in the past 14 days, Tedros made a public speech to the world that banning fliggts from China was wrong. 

You’re the one suggesting, and grasping at straws, in an attempt to incriminate someone who took positive action,  while at the same time you’re blatantly ignoring the 100% negative actions of a person who should be of far greater concern to yourself. 

We had Canadians in the WHO. Did they come up with any useful advice for Canadians eyeball? If so, what was it? You act like you know something that no one else on earth has any evidence of, and it all points to Trump being wrong. 

Why did Trump do the right things despite the bad advice of the WHO? Why did tge WHO make a point of saying that was really bad?

Why did out government do every single stupid thing that the WHO said? 

Why do Canadians give Canada’s leader a glowing review for being 100% wrong at every stage of the game up to March 16th, and give America’s leader a big racist X for doing non-racist things that are proven by science and common sense to be effective and correct?

Are Canadians just stupid enough to parrot CNN no matter how idiotic their accusations are, despite the fact that everyone on earth knows CNN has no relationship with accuracy or integrity?
Is CBC’s Liberal propaganda really powerful enough to lead Canadians around by the nose, against all logic and reason?

What would it take to get these bumfuzzled Canadians to actually consider the things we all know for certain, and think for themselves, instead of letting known liars tell us what to think? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why? Who said he did that?

I said Trump should be CALLED a criminal for a reason I put up weeks ago - that the biggest super-spreaders on the planet are politicians who've been putting their own interests first, in fact I'm pretty sure you responded with likes a few times I went down that path.

What I said in the last couple of hours is that there should be a new crime against humanity so we could honestly and legitimately call Trump along with Jinping a criminal.  See the difference in what I said and how you read it....perfesser?

I never called Trump or Trudeau a criminal and argued calling them traitors was partisan bullshit. I actually argued that along with Y very early on these threads. You now try back flip  claiming Trump is a criminal because he has done no different than what Trudeau and every ther leader  is guilty of...verbal diaheria?  

Excuse me thevd perfessof read you quite clearly. Don't back pedal. You have accused and placed Trump on the same level as the Chinese leader  but no other world leader . You argueecan assumption that   US officials had the exact same info as their Chinese counterparts which was  now been exposed  as clearly not the case, I.e., the WHO held back info from China to other countries...a deliberate decision by China.

Next you equate Trump to the Chinese leader. Why? Wouldbyou would have people believe Trump ordered a cover up and then ordered people murdered who tried to reveal the extent of the virus  spread like China did? ...What he allows  wet markets to engage in unsafe practices?  What..he ordered the AMA, the Surgeon General and Fauci killed? 

He arrested and killed Cuomo? What he locks down people without their consent as they did in China while in the next breath you also complain he has not locked enough people down in Minnesota?

Just who has had  arrested and ordered killed? Which doctors? Which hospitals in the US have no doctor as you now see in China? 

Trump clearly engages in unpopular rhetoric. To go the next step and equate him to the Chinese leader is bullshit. It's also bullshit to hold him a different level of moral behaviour than other world leaders for the same diaheria.

He has no more dirrect control of the pandemic policiesb n his country than you do.

In China the Communist Party structure has no compunction to let millions die world wide as minor collateral damage in the name  of the greater need to preserve its economy and continues to make profit selling medical equipment and you blame Trump? Trumpmwishesvhd could be a ruthless dictator like Putin, Kim, Erdogan or the Chinese leader. He is just a toothless  lion.

Where is your evidence he has countemanded vanything Fauci ordered that caused a death?  Where is the evidence he ordered a cover up or murder? 

He's guilty of verbal diaheria.  So are you. So  do we put you in jail?

Hey there is only one toilet in here and  I aint sharing it. It's bad enough I gotta share the cell with  an obese Russian transvestite Putin got bored with.

You know what borsht and body odour smells like? 

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1