Turks threaten to invade Europe

Argus

Having caused almost all the recent fighting in Turkey, the Turkish Islamist sultan Erdogan is now threatening to send millions of refugees into Europe. Apparently he wants bigger bribes to keep them where they are. The Greeks have responded by closing their border with Turkey as mobs of Muslims gather on the other side demanding to be let in, throwing rocks and iron bars. Others are getting around the barricades one way or another, or crossing the sea again, eager for the good life they believe awaits them in the land of milk, honey, and welfare.

Notice how the CBC shows pictures of poor children, but no pictures of angry men throwing things? As always, the media are the best allies dictators like Erdogan have in the West.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-migrants-1.5473994

Here's a video I guarantee you won't find on the CBC.  It demonstrates that the migrants are well aware of how to sway the brainless progressives in Europe. That includes burning babies so they cry for the reporters' cameras so they will look sad and pathetic and inspire the progressives to demand they be let in. They learned very well from the outcry from the Canadian left when there was video of a dead child after all.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Argus said:

EXCESSIVE QUOTING

WTF are you talking about exactly here Argus and who or what the heck is this source of your's....Vigor 285?

I'm not surprised you won't find this on CBC.

Edited by Charles Anthony
excessive quoting
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Marocc said:

Umrah and Hajj have been canceled for now due to coronavirus.

Free? :huh:

That's great. Think of all those free accommodations.

But...these folks don't want 'safety' in Arabia. They want free everything in Europe.

2 hours ago, Marocc said:

What free accommodations are you talking about?

Mina Tent City...Mecca...all empty.

e0dfb5f6cb1d2042628d6c071223a05e.thumb.jpg.5d682f402344603115dfcc69753e3bc4.jpg

7 hours ago, Marocc said:

Umrah and Hajj have been canceled for now due to coronavirus.

Free? :huh:

That's nice. They can still take all the refugees...unless you'd prefer Europe to experience the effects of the virus rather than Saudi Arabia...understandable.

3 hours ago, Marocc said:

What free accommodations are you talking about?

I'm sure you are aware that refugees are being given housing and benefits in Europe and in Canada, I'm also sure you know that some are in crowded camps on a Greek Island but still, it's free room and board.  I'm sure you know why so many want to cross over to the U.K.,  you know, because unlike in France or Germany, refugees who reach Britain  immediately are given asylum seeker status right away then are housed and fed,  given money, food, housing and free healthcare including dental.   https://www.gov.uk/asylum-support/what-youll-get

I'm sure you are aware that the huge influx if migrants to Greece is causing hardship so some are protesting by burning down a UN migrant centre, even as tens of thousands storm the gates of Greece which is allready bursting at the seams.  Turkey's stunt isn't going to help these people or help whatever it is Turkey wants out of it.    But as said, why can't Saudi Arabia accommodate some of them,  in that huge tent city they have.   Surely they can help.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/video-greek-islanders-burn-down-un-migrant-reception-center/

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

I was referring to the mentioned "free accommodation" in Mekkah. I haven't heard of such.

Empty tents. Your leaders in Saudi Arabia just need to be generous...but we all know they're not. 

The objective behind this stunt is to flood Europe with Muslim 'refugees' looking to cause trouble...be it just by being a big suck on the system...or run over a few tourists with a van. It's all good.

7 hours ago, scribblet said:

I'm sure you are aware that refugees are being given housing and benefits in Europe and in Canada, I'm also sure you know that some are in crowded camps on a Greek Island but still, it's free room and board.  I'm sure you know why so many want to cross over to the U.K.,  you know, because unlike in France or Germany, refugees who reach Britain  immediately are given asylum seeker status right away then are housed and fed,  given money, food, housing and free healthcare including dental.   https://www.gov.uk/asylum-support/what-youll-get

It is the suckholing on the part of European governments which is drawing these people. If they were all given quick hearings and then immediately deported back to where they came from the flood of humanity would stop. But instead hearings take years, as they do here, and then virtually nobody is deported even if they fail the hearings, the same as in Canada. Importing millions of people with no skills or education, and largely unable to speak the local language, is a recipe for poverty and social upheaval, especially when those people are Muslims who are very unlikely to ever integrate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Argus said:

It is the suckholing on the part of European governments which is drawing these people. If they were all given quick hearings and then immediately deported back to where they came from the flood of humanity would stop. But instead hearings take years, as they do here, and then virtually nobody is deported even if they fail the hearings, the same as in Canada. Importing millions of people with no skills or education, and largely unable to speak the local language, is a recipe for poverty and social upheaval, especially when those people are Muslims who are very unlikely to ever integrate.

The problem is if there's a big influx of refugees they're going to overwhelm a country's immigration system in the government, meaning there aren't enough people employed to give hearings.  If people are hired quickly and trained too quickly, you'll get incompetence.  If hearings are too quick there's not enough time to gather evidence.

Obviously the system needs to work much quicker but you also have to be careful.

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Empty tents. Your leaders in Saudi Arabia just need to be generous...but we all know they're not. 

The objective behind this stunt is to flood Europe with Muslim 'refugees' looking to cause trouble...be it just by being a big suck on the system...or run over a few tourists with a van. It's all good.

Russia, China, Iran, Saudis, and whomever...they know that an influx or refugees is bad for western interests.