Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

In this situation here I'm operating under American doctrine. 

Well Regulated Militia

Take care of your own people and your neighbors, so that resources don't have to be diverted to us but rather to those who are far more vulnerable and ill prepared.

Edited by Dougie93

I do get triggered very easily, when it comes down to someone attacking the very organization that many of my comrades in arms have paid the ultimate price for, not only in Afghanistan but in the years after, when their ghosts became to much to handle...It would be like me bad mouthing your fathers career choices after he was dead....

university professor, those that can not do, are damned to teach, unfortunately most that go to university are young and very impressionable...not many conservatives on the facility is there, I would go as far as to say being any where on the right is just asking for trouble....to bad more can't take their advice or teachings with a grain of salt, an excellent choice would be perhaps finding some middle ground or doing some of your own research...instead of being force feed an opinion maybe come up with your own...I think you'll find soldiers are a lot like every other Canadian, we work hard, have families, have good sets or morals and values, 

Edited by Army Guy

Guest ProudConservative

It was actually easy to get under arms peoples skin, especially if they show their emotional vulnerabilities. I use to get inside their heads and mess with them. It just does feel cool to scapegoat them anymore. If I'm going to scapegoat anyone, it's to be the corrupt politicians who sent them to war.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I do get triggered very easily, when it comes down to someone attacking the very organization that many of my comrades in arms have paid the ultimate price for, not only in Afghanistan but in the years after, when their ghosts became to much to handle...It would be like me bad mouthing your fathers career choices after he was dead....

university professor, those that can not do, are damned to teach, unfortunately most that go to university are young and very impressionable...not many conservatives on the facility is there, I would go as far as to say being any where on the right is just asking for trouble....to bad more can't take their advice or teachings with a grain of salt, an excellent choice would be perhaps finding some middle ground or doing some of your own research...

You could take a lesson in temperament from Dougie. You notice how he doesn't let things bother him?

The thing is, you're virtue signalling too much. You're name is "Army Guy" It's too generic. It's like your making it easy, and asking for it.

But lets put our differences aside and focus on our true enemies.

I started posting on here in 2005 during my first tour in Afghanistan, during that time lots of false info being posted on here about the conflict, so I began posting what life was really like in the army and in Afghanistan, back in the day I could have gotten in a lot of trouble about posting on this media about the good , bad and ugly and everything else that was going on in Afghanistan. as long as it was unclassified....hence the generic name...I was tired of soldiers getting a bad rap, that was undeserved nor warranted, it just kind of stuck, now that I'm retired I'm even more vocal...

• Like 2

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Army Guy is what we used to call an Infantry God

Served multiple tours in two wars

He's in the pantheon of the Royal Canadian Regiment

I was just another face in the ranks.

See If I wanted to get under his skin... I would just say... It explains he's intense, and you're a bit more relaxed. There is official terminology I wouldn't use.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

I started posting on here in 2005 during my first tour in Afghanistan, during that time lots of false info being posted on here about the conflict, so I began posting what life was really like in the army and in Afghanistan, back in the day I could have gotten in a lot of trouble about posting on this media about the good , bad and ugly and everything else that was going on in Afghanistan. as long as it was unclassified....hence the generic name...I was tired of soldiers getting a bad rap, that was undeserved nor warranted, it just kind of stuck, now that I'm retired I'm even more vocal...

You need worry more about the people who start wars, than how the public perceive the military. If I worried about what everyone thinks about me, i'd drive myself insane.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Army Guy is what we used to call an Infantry God

Served multiple tours in two wars

He's in the pantheon of the Royal Canadian Regiment

I was just another face in the ranks.

Your giving me way to much credit, and I can not count how many men I knew in the Regt that surpassed my skill and knowledge. Looking back sometimes I think I was either to stupid to quit, or to stubborn... my body has paid the price for those faults...and there was many times I wished , even prayed just to be in the ranks , able to just soldier with the boys... 

Just now, ProudConservative said:

See If I wanted to get under his skin... I would just say... It explains he's intense, and your a bit more relaxed. There is official terminology I wouldn't use.

He's just a nice guy, whereas I am a misanthrope with a coal black heart.

• Haha 1

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Which is good, because it keeps your from overthinking.

Guest ProudConservative

I would say Canada is in its roughest shape, it's been since WW2 right now. I'm seriously worried about civil unrest and economic collapse. I'm a Keynesian in times of national emergency, but Trudeau needs to not be throwing $5000 at Canadians who just left for vacation.

Use that money and speed up a vaccine.

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Dougie93 said:

state sanctioned mass murderer me

You make it sound a little creepy Doug :) just to us ordinary folks

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You make it sound a little creepy Doug :) just to us ordinary folks

Like I say, I'm a recluse.   I already engage in Social Distancing,  because I am apart from the "society", I'm dangerous and I scare people, so I just keep to myself to avoid trouble.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Like I say, I'm a recluse.   I already engage in Social Distancing,  because I am apart from the "society", I'm dangerous and I scare people, so I just keep to myself to avoid trouble.

You're not dangerous if you're in a good mood. The pandemic puts me in a bad mood, but this puts me in a good mood.

34.thumb.jpg.4865ca032ff1975375bff2c528618418.jpg

Guest ProudConservative

Too young for me, at my age now, that's not a date, that's somebodies kid.

Is this better?

49.thumb.jpg.9e1a38e5361dca1a45c96992d53192b0.jpg

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Is this better?

49.thumb.jpg.9e1a38e5361dca1a45c96992d53192b0.jpg

I'm not hard up, I only care about my wife now because we've been together for over twenty years, when you start to get old, your priorities change, my wife is hot for her age, but it's more about constant companionship and growing old together now.

Guest ProudConservative

I'm not hard up, I only care about my wife now because we've been together for over twenty years, when you start to get old, your priorities change, my wife is hot for her age, but it's more about constant companionship and growing old together now.

Well, When I'm in the mood, I still like to have fun. Most day's i'm too lazy, but when I'm super bored, and willing to put in the effort... It sometimes pays off.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Well, When I'm in the mood, I still like to have fun. Most day's i'm too lazy, but when I'm super bored, and willing to put in the effort... It sometimes pays off.

But that's the thing, my wife is fun, she's a ball of energy and light that keeps me from the darkness.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Your giving me way to much credit, and I can not count how many men I knew in the Regt that surpassed my skill and knowledge. Looking back sometimes I think I was either to stupid to quit, or to stubborn... my body has paid the price for those faults...and there was many times I wished , even prayed just to be in the ranks , able to just soldier with the boys... 

So long as you go over the top when the whistle blows, all is forgiven.   Go over the top again and again, and you're in the pantheon

Nobody cares if you don't show up for PT after that, you put a battle honour on the colours, you're all living legends now.

Edited by Dougie93

Guest ProudConservative

David Icke just released a video on Coronavirus. It's about time. So basically he says there was a whitepaper from the rockefeller foundation in 2010, where they described a pandemic origination in China. China wins the battle against their own epidemic, because of their totalitarian crackdown, and martial law... Whereas the democratic countries fail to contain the epidemic, because they don't want to infringe on peoples rights. After the disaster in the "western democracies", the people begin to beg for totalitarian policies to keep them protected from the next disaster. China is seen as the savior of mankind, and other countries of the world begin to control and spy on their citizens like China. In other words the pandemic becomes a Trojan horse to implement the 1984 global surveillance state, and people put their desire to live, ahead of their personal freedoms and liberties.

Here's is there whitepaper from 2010. Read page 18!

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Apart from when you are down at the soup kitchen volunteering or shopping for your elderly neighbours.

I'm not buying this coal black heart act anymore.

So long as you don't get between you and hockey you're a pussycat.