Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

1 minute ago, betsy said:

It's still better than nothing.  If it doesn't save me -  then, I suppose it's the end of my time here on earth.

Wearing masks creates a sense of unease in the ranks, I'll continue to conduct myself with a military bearing, no fears on earth,  over the top, follow me.

They talk about how great the Chinese police state is at containing things, but in actual fact it is illegal to keep these animals in the markets in China, for this very reason, yet the Chinese police state has been looking the other way instead of enforcing the law.

The thing about tyranny, is that it is arbitrary, and therefor actually lawlessness.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, betsy said:

I'm a bit out of the loop - what are you escaping from?

Betsy you'll be just fine, find friends or family and stick together, pool your resources, and try to stay secluded, and away form others  ...you'll know when the country starts to panic to much , it'll be all over the media …… what he means is leaving the cities as the larger the  population area the more people will be competing for the same resources, food, gas, shelter, water...... but you also risk not being near those other resources such as hospitals, or doctors, for medical assistance.... stock up on some food, dry goods, cans stuff, and have medications topped of, maybe buy some flu type meds as well to help with those symptoms...And you'll be fine... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, betsy said:

Hand-washing isn't enough! No matter how frequent you do it!

Masks can be the physical barrier against sprayed fluids......... and the fact that it's uncomfortable to wear,  reminds you why you have it on. 

Yes, it isn't the most reliable tool there is......but it's better than nothing.  

How about mass round the clock prayer for God to work a miracle? It's certainly better than singing Kumbaya - we probably wouldn't want to hold hands that's for sure.

7 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

This virus spreads when people don't have symptoms, that's impossible to dodge, nobody has to cough on you for you to get it, so the mask is not stopping anything, social isolation is the only real defense.

Trump has banned travel from Iran.  We should consider similar for highly infected countries like Iran, Italy etc.  The only way it gets over here is if someone travels and brings it.

Luckily people aren't traveling as much already but that won't stop it.

Guest ProudConservative

I find it highly suspicious that Iran is one of the hardest hit countries. I don't believe the official numbers. There was the video of that government minister getting sick, and 3 new cases in Ontario are from people who just got back from Iran. Iran has a population of 81 million. What are the chances of 3 people returing to Ontario with coronavirus, with a population of 81 million?

If this is a bioweapon, someone decided to target Iran and China.

Why is Iran getting hit hard and no other middle eastern country?

It could be that the elites have the cure, but are trying to destory China and Iran.... and will release the cure as soon as it gets out of hand.

Steve Bannon has been running around trying to provoke dissent in China.

You got to listen to him speak. He's extreamly calculating. He seems highly scripted, like he's apart of a masterplan. He's eithar eithar in on it, or being used as a puppet, and doesn't realize who's manipulating him.

Edited by ProudConservative

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Trump has banned travel from Iran.  We should consider similar for highly infected countries like Iran, Italy etc.  The only way it gets over here is if someone travels and brings it.

Luckily people aren't traveling as much already but that won't stop it.

Canada should impose the same restrictions 

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Nonsense, deer breed like rabbits, at the same time, most people in Southern Ontario couldn't successfully stalk and kill a deer if their lives depended on it.

You don't stalk deer, you lure and wait for them.

Deer only breed once a year and take a while to get full grown.  But you're right they'll eat their neighbours before they kill a deer lol.

6 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You don't stalk deer, you lure and wait for them.

Deer only breed once a year and take a while to get full grown.  But you're right they'll eat their neighbours before they kill a deer lol.

You don't have to hunt from a tree stand, there's so many deer around here, I'll see them before I need to lure them, and since its survival, I'll deer jack them from my truck.

Guest ProudConservative

Do you still believe that "Diversity is our strength"? Thanks to Justin Trudeau, will be the first to get hit with every new plague... coming out of the third world. We have 3 new cases in Ontario today... Two women who have returned from Iran, and authorities are scrambiling to find anyone who traveled on a Richmond Hill Go bus, that was just used by the infected person. Therefor all the people who have gone on and off the bus, can now be infected.

"Due to the low severity of symptoms and the condition of the patient, the patient was not admitted to hospital. The patient is in self-isolation, per protocols, where she remains". So we are just releasing these people hoping they stick to their world and don't go outside... While Hong Kong has put tracking bracelets on people, and will give them 6 months in prison, if they leave their homes. Canada, just politely asks the infected to stay inside.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-coronavirus-cases-1.5481218

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

Here's a famous movie from 1980, where a plague kills everyone on earth except for 800 survirors in antartica.

I'd much rather

56 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

While Hong Kong has put tracking bracelets on people, and will give them 6 months in prison, if they leave their homes. Canada, just politely asks the infected to stay inside.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-coronavirus-cases-1.5481218

I'd much rather we had a female PM with a pair of balls than a male PM who has a p**sy.

Guest ProudConservative

Their wasting all their time in the house of commons talking about the rail blockaids, and spending no time preparing for this pandemic. 

Here's the latest tweets from Justin Trudeau. Check his twitter account. There has only been 1 mention of "Covid-19" in the last week, and it's a retweet from his health minister. There has been no mentions of Coronavirus. Hopefully Justin Trudeau will be charged with treason, for not doing anything.

Guest ProudConservative

Frank Vaughan has been screaming about this for the last 6 weeks. Here's the panic shoopers in Brooklyn New York.

Guest ProudConservative
18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The submarine interior scenes were shot on the RCN Oberon class submarine HMCS Okanagan.

Have you seen the movie?