Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

What I need to stock up on, is whiskey and tobacco, as the government enforces a monopoly on that,  if I'm desperate for food, I walk into the woods here and shoot a deer.

If people run out of food, there is going to be no deer left in southern ontario. I was thinking of heading to James Bay... plenty of fish in those lakes.

Edited by ProudConservative

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

If people run out of food, there is going to be no deer left in southern ontario. I was thinking of heading to James Bay... plenty of fish in those lakes.

Nonsense, deer breed like rabbits, at the same time, most people in Southern Ontario couldn't successfully stalk and kill a deer if their lives depended on it.

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

If you want to eat racoon and squirrel meat,  I suppose that would be the way to go, not sure what else you're going to end up with trapping in Toronto.

I just wanna survive... I could care less about taste... besides in James Bay the forests are beautiful. I don't want to be stuck in southern ontario competiting with pissed off hunters, who havn't had a meal in a while.

Guest ProudConservative

Have you ever watched the movie deadly harvest? The crops failed in Canada and people in Toronto were starving, so they went to war with the farmers to try and survive.

The best way to deal with hysteria ignorance is to address it head on.

To start with:

"About 81% of people who are infected with the coronavirus have mild cases of COVID-19, according to a study published Feb. 18 by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. About 13.8% report severe illness, meaning they have shortness of breath, or require supplemental oxygen, and about 4.7% are critical, meaning they face respiratory failure, multi-organ failure or septic shock. The data thus far suggests that only around 2.3% of people infected with COVID-19 die from the virus. People who are older or have underlying health conditions seem to be most at risk of having severe disease or complications."

source: https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-myths.html

Panic and hysteria over flu strains is a yearly event during flue season and here are just a few flu epidemics where geniuses predicated the end of the world: Russian,  1918 post WW1 flu, 1957 pandemic  in Guizhou, China , 1968 Hong Kong Kong, H1N1, SARS, Swine, Avian. On top of those few of many flue examples, we also have ignorance and panic that was spread over AIDS. Ebola and the Zeka viruses. The list of idiots and their panic reactions to disease is infinite and has been going on since homo sapiens began to exist as a species. Its simply primal fear.. It can be symptomized by fear of the unknown, fear of illness, fear of mortality,  fear of that which we can not control. fear of the meaning and purpose  of life, fear of what happens after we die. 

As well it has its religious element as it deals essentially with existence.Negative doomsdayers feel the need to be prophets and show a holier then thou attitude acting as divine visionaries of what life has in store and they feel their sermons or warnings are divine  messages meant to "save" people from themselves. In a nutshell this thread is nothing more than a recycled example of someone needing to play  messiah or prophet. Its recycled warnings of the apocalypse.

To me homo sapiens who refuse to evolve past their primal traits will  have a propensity to fear anything and everything and the surest way to see it manifested is through the attempt of the fearful to pose themselves as experts and anyone who questions them as unworthy.

On this thread we have the person who commenced the thread stereotype people with brown skin as disease carriers and another envision  the collapse of Canada and all we citizens as sheep who will die. Its unoriginal to say the least.

One of the reasons I find such doomsday threads so contemptible is that they summarily reject the  sacrifice of health professionals all over the world and what they have done and continue to do to have prevented disease and enable these doomsday experts the ability to live the long lives they do annoying others. 

Edited by Rue

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

A 2.3% lethality rate would be 161,000,000 deaths worldwide.   2.3% is a big number, when you're talking 7 billion people.

We are not talking about 7 billion people. Are you really that blind with your biases you can't slow down just once to think? 7 billion people will not all contract the virus for the above number to then transpire and then if it did 2.3% of any amount is not a large number in relation to its total number. It can't be.

In a world of 7 billion no 161 million even using your doomsday scenario is not a high rate.

You have any idea what people die from on this planet at higher rates than the above? 

Using your reasoning we should all commit suicide.

People die every second of every day. What is your obsession with this  particular virus?  

Here is the death clock. Why not just sit and watch it.

https://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/world-death-clock.asp

It is a difficult balancing act avoiding creating hysteria while being updated on what's going on. In Finland the authorities have chosen the "no worries, not gonna affect us"-approach.

However, as we are living in the 2020's people are not reliant on our own brainwashing company to provide news and learn how in other countries there are drastic measures taken people just don't trust our feminist government.

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

We are not talking about 7 billion people. Are you really that blind with your biases you can't slow down just once to think?

You're the one whose freaking out, I smoke, I drink, and I'm old, I could keel over dead from a massive heart attack at any moment for all I know, coronavirus doesn't scare me.

South Korea has really ramped up testing in a dramatic fashion:

SEOUL, South Korea -- Global health experts say the speed and scope of South Korea’s novel coronavirus diagnostic capability exhibit impressive and significant lab capabilities that no other countries, including the U.S., can match at the moment.

South Korea had tested a total of 66,652 people for the COVID-19 coronavirus virus as of 4 p.m. local time Thursday, whereas Japan had reported administering roughly 1,890 tests and the U.S. only 445. The huge discrepancy compared to other countries reflects how quickly South Korea’s numbers have been rising, experts say...

...As number of tests continues to stack up, several locations have set up "drive-thru" centers that could minimize contact between the potential patient and medical staff. This new idea shortens time spent on testing to just 10 minutes per person since the medics do not have to change quarantine suits for every patient.

Applicants must drive to the site in their privately owned vehicles wearing masks. Tests are conducted at a makeshift tent outside of buildings to prevent spreading indoors.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=69226222

Guest ProudConservative

Frank Vaughan was the PPC canadate. He just releashed some terrifying information, about the coverup going on in our hospitals. He says someone was released from the Northumberland Hills Hospital hospital with 105.1 tempurature, and viral phenomena. They refused to test him for coronavirus, and just sent him home after giving him antibiotics.

3 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

But something tells me to head north now, and build a hiding spot .... Live off the land, until this pandemic is over. I don't have any firearms .... 

Town folks have the romantic notion that they'll 'live off the land' . . . . . naive and idealistic.  This notion, if acted upon, often ends badly.  Leave the bush to the folks that know how to live there.  For experienced bush folks, life ain't all that great . . . .  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The mask is not going to save you, even an N95 mask which is fitted properly, the doctors who have died in the hospitals were all wearing those.

It's still better than nothing.  If it doesn't save me -  then, I suppose it's the end of my time here on earth.

Btw, God wants us to do our part.  Like, try our best to take care of ourselves.  I have a testimony to give, but not right now.  Maybe in the section for Religion.  Unless God wants to intervene, or He still wants you to be on earth for some reason - life will take its own course here on earth.

Edited by betsy

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Dougie93 said:

The mask is not going to save you, even an N95 mask which is fitted properly, the doctors who have died in the hospitals were all wearing those.

Do you think this is a genetically modified virus?