70th Anniversary of liberation of Buchenwald

cannuck

22 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yes indeed.

When my German uncle used to tell his war stories along with all the other fellows telling their tales, he wasn't being coy about his duties burning both partisans and Jews in barns with flamethrowers. And it certainly wasn't in the hopes of convincing taxme that he was on the job.

Lots of terrible evil things are done during a war to innocent people. I have read of American, British and Russian soldiers who had done some terrible things to the soldiers and innocent people on the other side. That is war, and the aim of all leaders on both sides of the war is to win, dam as to who gets hurt or killed. And who knows? Maybe those "partisans" and "Jews" were told to exit the barn or else it will be burned down with them inside because they were found out to be the enemy. Ask your uncle if this were the case? During any war? It is kill or be killed. In war some truths are told, and in other cases there are many lies told. This is why I love being politically incorrect. I can and do dare to question or challenge everything told. Just because someone says that this is what happened does not mean that it did really happen as was told by them. People do lie, don't you know.

Question more. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 2:38 PM, taxme said:

We have no idea as to what really took place as far as conversations went between whomever because neither you nor me or thee who are alive today were there to record those conversations. We only go by what others have to say, and how do we know as to whether those people are reliable enough to listen too or believe? And who really cares if Klopher "whispered" to Eichmann that Heydrich had some Jew in him. Was Klopher trying to be sarcastic or just joking around? 

I doubt very much that there were minutes taken from of what Klopher "whispered" into Eichmann ear?  Let's see those whispered  minutes? 

I never said that an holocaust never did happen. The 1st and 2nd world wars were indeed both a holocaust. But did what happen over 70 years ago with some of the stories told to us really did happen? Stories like Jews dead bodies being turned into soap or lampshades sounds a little far fetched to me. There are so many pros and cons to be read and heard on the internet as to what really happened in those concentration camps. I was not there so I cannot say as to what took place in some of those concentration camps.

We hear more today about the holocaust than we ever do hear about all the victims of communism.Their were hundreds of millions of innocent people's lives destroyed by communism, and those people's stories should be heard and told and a day set aside and recognized for them. But all ever see on TV is so many stories every week about Hitler and Nazism ad nauseam.

Why and who keeps pushing this stuff all the time on TV? A good question, don't you think? ;)

The SS ordered their Zyklon B from Degesh and specified that it be supplied without the indicator, the foul-smelling additive that warned of it's presence. This was a problem for Degesh because their patent was on the indicator. They agreed to the demand after being offered a ten-year monopoly.

There's lots of holocaust footprints. It's not just about eye-witness testimony. 

21 hours ago, Grand Mal said:

The SS ordered their Zyklon B from Degesh and specified that it be supplied without the indicator, the foul-smelling additive that warned of it's presence. This was a problem for Degesh because their patent was on the indicator. They agreed to the demand after being offered a ten-year monopoly.

There's lots of holocaust footprints. It's not just about eye-witness testimony. 

And some websites on the internet have explained that the Zyklon B gas used in the concentration camps were being used to kill off the many diseases that came about because of the dirty and filthy conditions of so many prisoners being confined together in those camps. The many dead bodies apparently were placed in those so called ovens to kill off those diseases. As the old saying goes? To the victor goes the spoils and the propaganda. There is nothing more than trying to make your defeated enemy look like some kind of an inhumane SOB. 

You do know that the Japanese and the Italians were on the same side of the Germans in the 2nd WW. They obviously must of been in favor of what Hitler was supposedly doing to the Jews, but yet they never get talked about as much as Hitler is talked about. Why is that anyway? The war is over now and it is time to forget about the past and let's all just get on with life. We all have heard enough and know enough about WW2 and what may have happened. We do not need to be reminded every day on TV over and over and over again. Give it a break. :(

43 minutes ago, taxme said:

And some websites on the internet have explained that the Zyklon B gas used in the concentration camps were being used to kill off the many diseases that came about because of the dirty and filthy conditions of so many prisoners being confined together in those camps. The many dead bodies apparently were placed in those so called ovens to kill off those diseases.

You do know that the Japanese and the Italians were on the same side of the Germans in the 2nd WW. They obviously must of been in favor of what Hitler was supposedly doing to the Jews, but yet they never get talked about as much as Hitler is talked about. Why is that anyway?

The war is over now and it is time to forget about the past and let's all just get on with life. We all have heard enough and know enough about WW2 and what may have happened. We do not need to be reminded every day on TV over and over and over again. Give it a break. :(

In regards to the first paragraph the  sites you refer to are run by neo Nazi holocaust deniers and were clearly proven false.

In regards to the second paragraph the role of Japan and Italy has clearly been covered in history. Your subjective ontention it has not is contradicted by public archives.

Your ignorance of those discussion does not mean they do not exist but do evidence you are ignorant of them and again are only to happy to illustrate your ignorance.

Your last paragraph is classic holocaust denial and trivialization and you again refer to yourself  as a "we" thinking this makes your opinions shared and therefore more credible. You are no we. Your words are your own and simply reflect your neo Nazi agenda.

You came on this this thread to hijack it and deny the holocaust and trivialize it. Y

Your hijacking has nothing to do with the topic.

Go start a thread denying the holocaust.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

The thread was hijacked to deny the holocaust. I would like to know if Charles Anthony will again ban me for responding to Taxme as he did on another thread when Taxme did the same thing. Well Mr. Anthony?  Where are you? You want to tell the forum  what a thread highjacking is ? You banned me 3 days  for responding to such comments ...have the decency not to hide from me after repeatedly asking you for clarification...speak up...please...when does changing the topic of the thread  get your attention...when only some complain?  Your silence speaks loudly. Leaving me no other choice. You ignore me privately what now with this thread?

You want me to continue? I can only...deny you exist.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Hitler already told you in Mein Kampf why he wanted to exterminate the Jews.

I quoted it it on the previous page.

Go give it a read.

75th anniversary btw

Hitler told me nothing. I did not know the guy. So, just what did he say in "Mein Kamph"? Point it out to me in his book? You obviously must have read and have a copy of the book? 

Point out to me as to where you quoted on the previous page, and I will give it a read. 

70th or 75th, whatever, btw. 

30 minutes ago, Rue said:

In regards to the first paragraph the  sites you refer to are run by neo Nazi holocaust deniers and were clearly proven false.

In regards to the second paragraph the role of Japan and Italy has clearly been covered in history. Your subjective ontention it has not is contradicted by public archives.

Your ignorance of those discussion does not mean they do not exist but do evidence you are ignorant of them and again are only to happy to illustrate your ignorance.

Your last paragraph is classic holocaust denial and trivialization and you again refer to yourself  as a "we" thinking this makes your opinions shared and therefore more credible. You are no we. Your words are your own and simply reflect your neo Nazi agenda.

You came on this this thread to hijack it and deny the holocaust and trivialize it. Y

Your hijacking has nothing to do with the topic.

Go start a thread denying the holocaust.

Hey, understand this. I have a right to deny anything I want too. I do not have to believe anything told unless there is absolute proof that something did happen, and it was not just a made up fairy tale story. There is just too many stories being told and too many questions being asked about the holocaust. And no, I am not trying to hijack anything here. I am only replying to what is being said here. That is my right to do so. Why should I believe everything you say as gospel anyway? You only have ever gotten your information from what others have told you. How do you know that what you were told was the absolute truth? Think about it, and do not bother to get back to me. :)  

24 minutes ago, Rue said:

The thread was hijacked to deny the holocaust. I would like to know if Charles Anthony will again ban me for responding to Taxme as he did on another thread when Taxme did the same thing. Well Mr. Anthony?  Where are you? You want to tell the forum  what a thread highjacking is ? You banned me 3 days  for responding to such comments ...have the decency not to hide from me after repeatedly asking you for clarification...speak up...please...when does changing the topic of the thread  get your attention...when only some complain?  Your silence speaks loudly. Leaving me no other choice. You ignore me privately what now with this thread?

You want me to continue? I can only...deny you exist.

I was recently banned for four five days and four hours? because I was told that I had high jacked some on going thread here. It is the members here that make this website possible, and so what if some member goes off topic, and says a few words that are considered here to be off topic. I see no big deal to it. We will eventually go back to the main topic at hand being discussed. There needs to be a little leeway given here for anyone who does venture off topic. Just saying. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Hitler told me nothing. I did not know the guy. So, just what did he say in "Mein Kamph"? Point it out to me in his book? You obviously must have read and have a copy of the book? 

Point out to me as to where you quoted on the previous page, and I will give it a read. 

70th or 75th, whatever, btw. 

And you were answered.

Edited by DogOnPorch

18 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

And you were answered.

What international poisoners will be exterminated? All of them or just one of them?  

I am pretty sure that any leader of any political party in power will probably say the same thing that the only way we can win our struggle is to defeat our enemies and send them off to prison or exterminate them. No doubt Stalin, and Roosevelt, and Churchill had said those exact same words also if they win the war. What do you think? They are going to just get together after the war and sit down and have a cup tea and coffee together and forget about the war? Someone has to pay the price. Unfortunately for Hitler, he had to pay the price. What more can be said. 

47 minutes ago, taxme said:

What international poisoners will be exterminated? All of them or just one of them?  

I am pretty sure that any leader of any political party in power will probably say the same thing that the only way we can win our struggle is to defeat our enemies and send them off to prison or exterminate them. No doubt Stalin, and Roosevelt, and Churchill had said those exact same words also if they win the war. What do you think? They are going to just get together after the war and sit down and have a cup tea and coffee together and forget about the war? Someone has to pay the price. Unfortunately for Hitler, he had to pay the price. What more can be said. 

If Hitler's OWN words as to why he hated the Jews aren't good enough for you, nothing will be. Thus the accusation of sea-lioning...which is what you're doing.

You're free to deny the Holocaust happened...or the Battle of Midway...or Stalingrad...or Moon Landings...or any other thing your brain can devise. It doesn't change history...though you would if you could...but you can't...so I don't care.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:58 PM, taxme said:

And some websites on the internet have explained that the Zyklon B gas used in the concentration camps were being used to kill off the many diseases that came about because of the dirty and filthy conditions of so many prisoners being confined together in those camps. The many dead bodies apparently were placed in those so called ovens to kill off those diseases. As the old saying goes? To the victor goes the spoils and the propaganda. There is nothing more than trying to make your defeated enemy look like some kind of an inhumane SOB. 

You do know that the Japanese and the Italians were on the same side of the Germans in the 2nd WW. They obviously must of been in favor of what Hitler was supposedly doing to the Jews, but yet they never get talked about as much as Hitler is talked about. Why is that anyway? The war is over now and it is time to forget about the past and let's all just get on with life. We all have heard enough and know enough about WW2 and what may have happened. We do not need to be reminded every day on TV over and over and over again. Give it a break. :(

Any guess why the SS would specify that the Zyklon be supplied without the indicator?

If you're being stressed by  reminders of the holocaust, well, it's probably going to continue as long as people express doubt and denial.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Shot himself, didn't he? Decided he couldn't 'pay the price'. 

8 hours ago, Grand Mal said:

Any guess why the SS would specify that the Zyklon be supplied without the indicator?

If you're being stressed by  reminders of the holocaust, well, it's probably going to continue as long as people express doubt and denial.

1. Geez, you are asking the wrong guy. You will have to ask one of them about that if you are able to find one of them still alive. I believe that there may still be a few around that may be able to answer your question. Good luck, eh. 

2. I am not stressed about it at all. I am just tired of hearing about it. I doubt that if people stopped doubting or denying the holocaust that it will ever stop. Maybe we need to hear more often about what the Japanese did to our Canadian soldiers while they were their prisoners during the war or how about the Holodomor where millions of Ukranians were murdered by Stalin and his Russian communist soldiers, or how about the tens of thousands of German and Polish soldier prisoners that were murdered by Stalin and his communist soldiers after the war. There have been many holocausts that have happened during the war. Why do we never hear enough about those war horror stories on TV? Can you answer that one for me?  

Edited by taxme

7 hours ago, Grand Mal said:

I guess that Hitler felt that it would be a lot better for him to just shoot himself rather than face a trial and face the the hangman's noose like so many other German officers had to face and who did pay the hangman's price during and after the Nuremburg trials. I guess that sometimes one just has to do what one has to do. ;)

9 hours ago, taxme said:

1. Geez, you are asking the wrong guy. You will have to ask one of them about that if you are able to find one of them still alive. I believe that there may still be a few around that may be able to answer your question. Good luck, eh. 

2. I am not stressed about it at all. I am just tired of hearing about it. I doubt that if people stopped doubting or denying the holocaust that it will ever stop. Maybe we need to hear more often about what the Japanese did to our Canadian soldiers while they were their prisoners during the war or how about the Holodomor where millions of Ukranians were murdered by Stalin and his Russian communist soldiers, or how about the tens of thousands of German and Polish soldier prisoners that were murdered by Stalin and his communist soldiers after the war. There have been many holocausts that have happened during the war. Why do we never hear enough about those war horror stories on TV? Can you answer that one for me?  

Geez, you're asking the wrong guy. You'll have to ask one of those TV guys. Good luck, eh.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, taxme said:

I guess that Hitler felt that it would be a lot better for him to just shoot himself rather than face a trial and face the the hangman's noose like so many other German officers had to face and who did pay the hangman's price during and after the Nuremburg trials. I guess that sometimes one just has to do what one has to do. ;)

Surrender or suicide weren't the only choices. Going down fighting is always an option, unless he was a coward.

Never heard anyone justify Hitler like that, "you gotta do what you gotta do."

On 2/19/2020 at 9:53 AM, Grand Mal said:

Surrender or suicide weren't the only choices. Going down fighting is always an option, unless he was a coward.

Never heard anyone justify Hitler like that, "you gotta do what you gotta do."

When did we ever see any other leaders of any country ever go down fighting with their troops throughout history? Maybe a few if that throughout history. The rest just surrendered with the hopes of saving their cowardly asses. Come on, come up with a better answer than that, will you?  

Well, what did you want Hitler to do? He obviously did what he "gotta" to do rather than face the angry mob that was hoping to get their hands on him and hang his ass in public square. What would you do, fella, if you were in Hitler's boots? If I think I know you by now, you would probably surrender yourself shaking like a leaf and hoping that the mob will have mercy on you. Am I right? ;)

On 2/18/2020 at 1:16 PM, DogOnPorch said:

If Hitler's OWN words as to why he hated the Jews aren't good enough for you, nothing will be. Thus the accusation of sea-lioning...which is what you're doing.

You're free to deny the Holocaust happened...or the Battle of Midway...or Stalingrad...or Moon Landings...or any other thing your brain can devise. It doesn't change history...though you would if you could...but you can't...so I don't care.

I could careless if Hitler hated Jews or not. That was his business. Hitler hated many other people also. I hate plenty of people also. So what is your point? There are plenty of websites for you to visit if you would like too that have asked many questions about the holocaust and whether or not all that was questioned about the holocaust really did happen as many have said really did happen. And plenty of questions that others have asked about the holocaust does need answering. There were plenty of lies told during the 2nd WW that also needs answering. Just because you just want to believe what you want to believe does not mean that others have to believe what you believe. Try and say that ten times in a row. :P

Hey look, if you have a problem with people asking questions, well that is your problem, and not mine. Ask me if I care if you like what I am questioning or not?  I think that you already know my answer already, eh? ;) 

23 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Did you ever see the tv series "Hunting Hitler" ? 

It offers no actual solid evidence, and was obviously dramatized for TV, but it did raise some interesting questions about if he really died in that bunker

There have been so many stories about how Hitler really died. Indeed, TV cannot stop talking and dramatizing about Hitler pretty much every day of every week ad nauseam. What about Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or Kim Jung Il? Those mentioned have done some pretty not so nice things to people also. I guess that the people who do own the TV networks do have for some reason have this hard on for Hitler. They are totally obsessed and consumed and cannot seem to want to stop talking about Hitler over and over and over again.  We all know enough about Hitler now. Give us all a bloody break, will you from your constant repetition of how bad Hitler was over and over an over again. Their own ilk were and are not much better. Just saying.  :(

Edited by taxme

The thing I personally would like to question is what kind of person defends Holocaust denial in 2020?

Hey, I'm just asking questions.  And I am not asking any Holocaust denier in particular this, either. If you are snowflakey about that, maybe your therapist or parole officer has something to say on this thread.

• Like 1

People never  question the veracity of...for example...the Battle of Midway in June of 1942. There is virtually no physical evidence that it occurred other than a few grainy photos and the word of the few veterans still alive that might have participated. 

What the Japanese and thus the rest of us know about the battle is that four of Japan's fleet carriers and nearly all the aircrews involved in the Pearl Harbor attack were suddenly gone. Blip...no longer a factor in the War in the Pacific. We all assume they were sunk by US Navy aircraft. But, hey...perhaps it was all just a big fake. Never happened...

What we do know about the Holocaust...other than the obvious physical evidence like Birkenau...is the missing Jews & similar victims of the SS...no longer at that address. The surviving Poles, Soviets, Hungarians and Germans in particular couldn't help but notice. But, hey....perhaps it was all....

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

The thing I personally would like to question is what kind of person defends Holocaust denial in 2020?

Hey, I'm just asking questions.  And I am not asking any Holocaust denier in particular this, either. If you are snowflakey about that, maybe your therapist or parole officer has something to say on this thread.

Why? What's wrong with questioning anything before 2020? Are we not supposed to do that anymore? Anything that happened before 2020 is now off limits? 

Hey, I am just asking questions too. Sure you are asking a particular so called holocaust denier here who dares to question a certain historical event. But I just want to say that I completed all my tests with my therapist and my parole officer with flying colors. I am okay now and I was allowed to go free. Watch out. So, aren't you proud of this snowflakey? Come on give me a nice big smile like this  :) .