Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

On 1/16/2020 at 2:53 PM, Army Guy said:

More like the other way around, America is threaten by them...

Awww poor Americans. When on Earth will the world finally get off their backs?

I get the impression from some people who seem to believe Americans were under attack way back starting in the 4th century long before there even was an America.

The burden of a hegemony is just so unfair.

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Awww poor Americans. When on Earth will the world finally get off their backs?

I get the impression from some people who seem to believe Americans were under attack way back starting in the 4th century long before there even was an America.

The burden of a hegemony is just so unfair.

It must be nice to see the world through the eyes of a child. Ignorance is bliss.

The US, as the dominant superpower on the planet, has been extremely friendly compared to what others like the Persians, Romans, Ottomans, Hun, Mongols, etc were like. The Japanese and Germans were horrible to POWs and civilians during WWII. The Pakistani gov't killed 3 million people in a civil war in 1970, that's more people than the Americans killed in all the wars they fought in put together. They also raped 300,000 women. That's militia-kicking-in-the-door-and-raping-you-in-front-of-your-kids rape. It's not like date "rape". From wiki, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Bangladesh_Liberation_War :

During the 1971 Bangladesh war for independence, members of the Pakistani militaryand Razakar supposedly raped between 200,000 and 400,000 Bangladeshi women and girls in a systematic campaign of genocidal rape..

And yet you have never said a word about Pakistan and their insane, gov't-enforced bigotry. 

You're like a babe in the woods when it comes to understanding world politics. The second you hear anything anti-American you glom onto it like a dying man clutching at straws.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

And yet you have never said a word about Pakistan and their insane, gov't-enforced bigotry.

Look, it's not my fault it isn't apparent to you by now the disregard I have for shit-disturbing rogue nations is as universal as it is timeless.

In the meantime when Pakistan starts billing itself as Earth's preeminent Shining Beacon for democracy while knocking off elected governments halfway around the planet and outfitting dictatorships give me call.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Look, it's not my fault it isn't apparent to you by now the disregard I have for shit-disturbing rogue nations is as universal as it is timeless.

In the meantime when Pakistan starts billing itself as Earth's preeminent Shining Beacon for democracy while knocking off elected governments halfway around the planet and outfitting dictatorships give me call.

When you spend a lot more of your time whining about how the earth's preeminent shining beacon isn't perfect and doesn't always live up to it's lofty ideals than you do criticizing shit-disturbing rogue nations, you're going to get accused of hating America for dubious reasons, who knew?

Give me a call when you start calling out the shit-disturbing rogue nations more than you call out America, instead of focusing your criticism on a nation that is vastly superior alternative to those nations you call out far less often, despite far more quantity and quality of grievances against them than against America.

Until then, any perception about you having anti-American bias where you hold America to standards you don't hold other countries to and use that double standard to unfairly appraise their performance relative to the competition, that is your own fault.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Don't go acting like you're calling out all the baddies while you're ignoring the worst ones of all. 

The fact that so many genocides occur in the ME should forewarn you of others to come. Genocide against Hindus in the Pakistan region go back well before the discovery of NA kid. Now you know.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Don't go acting like you're calling out all the baddies while you're ignoring the worst ones of all.

The worst ones know better than to behave the way they do. They even have constitutions and laws that tell them why - I guess you tend to stick out more when you shine a spotlight on your own magnificence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

The worst ones know better than to behave the way they do. They even have constitutions and laws that tell them why - I guess you tend to stick out more when you shine a spotlight on your own magnificence.

Ok wise one, can you tell me what Trump has done in the ME that's so bad that you're still pouting about it? Can you tell me what Israel has done in their entire existence to compare to 3M murdered and 300,000 women raped? And that's not even counting the '40s when 10M people died in Pakistan's separation. 

I know you've got absolutely nothing, you're gonna weasel off on another topic to justify more terrorism, as usual.

Talk about brainwashed.

Just out of curiosity, where do you get most of your daily "news"/info from eyeball? You know I watch Fox for most of my news, I'm not afraid to say it. You can turn on Fox news any time you want and try to spot some of their lies (and don't count Juan Williams, he's just there to give the Dems' perspective). So whose info do you personally vouch for eyeball? Man up. 

Victims of plane crash suing the regime leader and his military.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/families-of-downed-plane-victims-in-canada-suing-iran-s-leader-and-military/30396663.html

Ali-Asghar Gorji, uncle of Puneh Gorji, said in a Facebook post January 24 families are suing the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic and the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) for a “terrorist act”.

Gorji in his post added that victims’ families are also planning to appeal to the International Criminal Court. He did not refer to how many families are involved or their identities but explained that because of expected pressures by Iranian authorities on family members, they will remain anonymous.

Mr. Gorji appealed to all victims’ families to join the legal effort.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015