Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Too bad...your endorsements don't affect anything.

Now we know the Iranian military has admitted they shot down the jet the only question is why had Ukrainian airlines gone back in the air knowing the risks?  What was the Ukrainian Station Manager thinking?

Why were no other airliners in the air? I can not imagine the Ukrainian Airline authorities were NOT warned to stay out of the air. Its interesting though, that on this thread, when the facts speak for themselves you get the same extremists trying to detract from the Iranian military's behavior.

No worries. Iran regime agents could not distract public opinion here and elsewhere.

Demand for Justice started

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51077788

Iran's admission it "unintentionally" shot down a Ukrainian passenger jet has sparked demands for justice for the 176 people on board who were killed.

The calls were led by Ukraine's president and the prime minister of Canada, which lost 57 nationals.

Social media footage has shown protests in Iran, some of them calling for Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei to resign.

The plane was shot down on Wednesday, hours after Iran had struck two air bases housing US forces in Iraq.

Ukraine's prosecutor general is investigating possible wilful killing and aircraft destruction.

Just imagine what would become when truth eventually come to surface that Iran regime INTENTIONALLY shot down the plane killing so many their own citizens among them. Murderers bastards and those who defend them are no better.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

49 minutes ago, Marocc said:

And?

Huge difference which is why Mandy is pointing it out and I thank Mandy. If Ukrainian Airlines was not the only flight in the air, an all clear was given. It absolves the commercial airliner of liability. Huge legal difference.

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

No you just suggested that we should all be very very grateful while holding our noses.

Boy you sure lost sight of what's appropriate and correct.  I'll never succumb to my head.

No I never suggested that, you're simply reading what you want to hear. What I said is that we should both criticize the US and hold them accountable when necessary (this part for some reason you completely ignored), while at the same time recognizing and appreciating the value and security they contribute, especially for the west and especially compared to the alternatives

There's a happy medium between being an ignorant chest-beating conservative and naive bleeding-heart liberal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

No I never suggested that, you're simply reading what you want to hear. What I said is that we should both criticize the US and hold them accountable when necessary (this part for some reason you completely ignored), while at the same time recognizing and appreciating the value and security they contribute, especially for the west and especially compared to the alternatives

Well, you are more correct than even that, because it is the expression of righteous indignation at America's actions while being complicit and benefiting from same that makes the symbiotic relationship work...for generations.

7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

There's a happy medium between being an ignorant chest-beating conservative and naive bleeding-heart liberal.

Part of giving criticisms is being able to take criticism and take some action on those criticisms, and we are just as guilty as most nations for not caring and going in our own direction... 

IE spending 2 % GDP on defense, how and why would we sign an agreement in front of the world ....and then in front of the same world and refuse to meet the standard, after being criticized by dozens of NATO allies, or signing a treaty on how we treat our native population... and having the UN trying to enforce it... It would be hard for me to take serious anything Canada has said, because they don't respond or act towards the same advice. 

2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Human fallibility + high tensions is why nuclear weapons are so dangerous.  Next time it may not be just a downed airplane.

What's even more dangerous is a maniac whose reply button comes with a launch missile option on their twitter feed.  Is that some kind of Premium Membership feature or something?

Trump is with Iran nation.

US President Donald Trump has tweeted his support to the people of Iran, saying "I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency."
Hundreds of Iranian protesters demanded Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei step down on Saturday after Tehran admitted that its military had mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian plane, killing all 176 people on board.

“Commander-in-chief [Khamenei] resign, resign,” videos posted on Twitter showed hundreds of people chanting in front of Tehran’s Amir Kabir university.

Demonstrators on Saturday ripped up pictures of Soleimani during the protests.

In a show of solidarity with the people of Iran against the regime, Trump tweeted: "To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage."

26 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Piss off and stop being so stupid. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

No I don’t.  What about 1953 excuses anything Iran does today?  Particularly to its neighbours.  Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, etc.

4 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Human fallibility + high tensions is why nuclear weapons are so dangerous.  Next time it may not be just a downed airplane.

It was an intentional act and the plan was to blame American incoming missiles for the downing but plan changed because America never retaliated against the regime for its attack on bases in Iraq.

How could this be a mistake. JUST THINK PEOPLE. The large plane just taken off from Aryamehr (Tehran's) International airport in central Iran while flying AWAY from Tehran heading west towards the western border (it was NOT incoming but outgoing object) and then they mistook it with an incoming cruise missile much smaller coming from the western border!!!!!!!!. Mistake my ass.

It was a deliberate murderous act similar to Cinema Rex burning down by mullahs and blamed on the Shah.

https://kayhanlife.com/news/revolutionary-arson-19th-august-1978-470-burnt-alive/

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 1/9/2020 at 6:28 PM, ProudConservative said:

Trumps not stupid... He knows he got worse enemies within his own government, and they are using him to enrich the military industrial complex. I believe the deep state used an electromagnetic weapon to bring down the airliner... to get sympathy from the Canadians and the world in support for the war against Iran. Picking a Ukrainian airliner seems suspicious too.

No way Iran would shoot it down by accident. They were on high alert, and would be able to identify and verify any aircraft originating from Iran.

I know Justin Trudeau is a coward, but hopefully he's not stupid, and will see right through this.

And now they're using an "electomagnetic weapon"  (supplied to them by the Illuminati and the Elders of Zion) to manipulate the brains of the Iranian government and make them say that they themselves did it.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

No I don’t.  What about 1953 excuses anything Iran does today?

Nothing. It's just that the American overthrow of the democracy that was in Iran in 1953 helps explain why Iran started down the path to becoming an unstable shit-disturber itself.

Prior to 1953 there was no reason whatsoever for any of the animosity Iranians have for the US in fact there was probably a lot of admiration.

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Trudeau is now grey-bearded which means he wants everyone to know he's older and wiser and more serious now so he's got this everybody no worries.

Do you drop what you're doing whenever someone hollers "hey there goes Kim Kardashian" or are you the one doing the hollering?