Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

4 minutes ago, Rue said:

No he`s Canadian. We are very serious people. Please watch Corner Gas re-runs. Our culture is explained in those documentaries. Also we don`t allow any sort of profanity either. Our idea of profanity is the sport of Curling. Its as far as we go.

You also insinuated recently that you're funny. Clearly your sense of judgment isn't to be trusted.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, eyeball said:

He's simply pointing out the increased level of instability Trump brought about by sticking his dingus into a hornet's nest - this looks a lot like a fog-of-war incident.

A foggy war initiated by a foggier President for the foggiest of reasons.

Huh?  What about the instability Iran brought about by attacking Saudi oil fields?  Or attack a U.S. embassy?  Or seizing foreign vessels in the straight of Hormuz?  Any of that cause instability?  Or are you just arbitrarily starting in January 2020 ? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shady said:

Huh?  What about the instability Iran brought about by attacking Saudi oil fields?  Or attack a U.S. embassy?  Or seizing foreign vessels in the straight of Hormuz?  Any of that cause instability?  Or are you just arbitrarily starting in January 2020 ? 

Oh they have a work around, you see whenever Iran escalates things, it's simply because Trump or America made them do it, and they are just defending themselves as anyone would in their position. America is to blame for everything style circular reasoning, anything Iran does wrong is actually America's fault you see.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Marocc said:

That's not the whole story, but half of it at least.

No that's just idiotic circular reasoning, that is not any of the story, it's just a dumb way to always make America or Trump the bad guy even when they are clearly being wronged by another party. This is the kind of logic peddled by people who are blinded by hatred of Trump or America and can't see the obvious flaws in their logic because of that emotional attachment to the issue.

Edited by Yzermandius19

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why is America held to a different standard ?

To make America look bad by comparing it to an impossible standard to achieve, instead of comparing against the actual competition which would make America look good. All countries that are held to a different standard are done so to make them look better than they would, this way they look better compared to America without being directly compared to America, which would make them look a lot worse. It's all about finding weird illogical ways to skew perception to make America seem worse, and it's competitors seem better than they really are, to try and fool themselves into thinking their anti-American stance makes sense.

America Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug.

Edited by Yzermandius19

20 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

WOW... I was scared you didn't get it... You just made my day... I was only trying to wake you up, because I respect you. No one else but Trump put out the tweet.... that he has the right to bomb their "Cultural Sites". Trump been doing nothing but, trash talking Iran 24/7... So I blame him for the provocation. He let himself be a useful idiot, and didn't care... because he's got a narcissistic personality disorder, and loves to be war shipped, instead of being diplomatic.

$7 Trillion dollars is not worth protecting Israel... Let them launch a nuke at Iran, and then get nuked back... Honestly if Israel disappeared we could save a lot of money. If they don't wanna get nuked... Than maybe they should swallow their pride, and come to an arrangement with Iran. If that means giving Palestine back their territory, than so be it... The stole it from them.

What America needs to do... Is tell Israel... If you don't come to a peace agreement with Iran... You're on your own.... So if Netanyahu continues to be provocative... let them have what's coming.

I can't even stand his voice... He sounds like a Russian Gangster. When I see pics like this, I wanna puke. It's time to put America first, and cut ties with Israel.

17.jpg

All western leaders in the world have to pretty much jump as high as Israel wants them to jump. You will never hear a word from a Canadian or American politician that will dare to criticize or question Israel unless they want to end their career in politics. As A. Sharon once said in the Knesset? "We own America". Trump like all western leaders have to walk a fine line with Israel. That is just how things work in politics these days. I must agree with you though that Bibi does look like a gangster. If there ever should be a war in the Middle East, let it be between the Jews and the Arabs, and leave Canada and America out of their silly azz squabbles. Israel has enough nukes to blow up the whole world. The western world can survive without the Arabs or the Jews in the Middle East. Neither one of them have ever offered the western world a dam thing that would be considered great for the western world. They both just keep creating more problems for the rest of the world. When will Canadians and Americans ever get it? Maybe when hell finally freezes over. ;)

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

instead of comparing against the actual competition which would make America look good.

China?

44 minutes ago, taxme said:

The western world can survive without the Arabs or the Jews in the Middle East.

Now that's where you're wrong. You should study history. Cultural history for instance.

32 minutes ago, Marocc said:

China?

Now that's where you're wrong. You should study history. Cultural history for instance.

Personally, I do not want to know nor do I care about trying to study Arab or Jewish religious archaic tribal histories. They appear to have never offered the rest of the world anything but just more tribal and religious warfare. It was not those two that helped make the world what it is today. I would not have all of the modern civilized and created conveniences that I am surrounded by and use every day. If I waited for those two to do something about trying to make the world as great as it is today, I am pretty sure that hell would freeze over first.  ;)

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

If the American government/CIA was behind that or any other targeting of civilians, they are morally bankrupt and not to be trusted.  If that kind of activity is happening, China would have greater moral authority than the Americans, and the American hegemony would be lost by popular demand.  I’m sure the American executive knows this, which is why I can’t see that happening.  

I'm not saying the US gov/CIA was behind the plane crash (or wasn't - we don't know), i'm saying they aren't to be trusted to provide an explanation on what happened, nor are the Iranians.

Also, US hegemony doesn't depend on moral authority, it depends on military and economic power.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

What are on earth are you talking about buddy? Alberta wants to separate from Canada, because they can't sell their oil. The mid east has no intention of not selling oil to keep their economy good. 

Maybe they will stop selling to us?

Canada can supply all the oil America needs... So why would we wanna help protect our competitors oil?

Let Iran sell to Russia and China...

and Let Canada sell to the United States

Everybody wins

Oil can be used as an economic weapon.  See:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

If Russia and China had all the foreign influence in the region and were close buddies with Saudi Arabia and other powerful OPEC states, sanctions could be used on the US/West to drive up the price of oil by 400% again if we pi$$ somebody off.  We're not in the middle east to make sand castles, we're there 1. to make money and 2. to ensure control over the flow of oil globally for security reasons.

12 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

This guy is brilliant.

Reading your posts first I thought you are an ignorant bum but now I am not so sure. Either you are insane for posting something like this or you are a paid member of Iran regime cyber service who are hired to conduct cyber attack and defend this murderous regime on social media or discourage their removal or try to hide who  people these gangster mullahs really are. You claimed that the West should not attack the regime because YOU (the West) are broke. You are not likely even in the West. And its shows in your FAKE handle here that you are neither proud or Conservative but a Con and likely a Paid agent.

AhmadiNejad whom who say was brilliant was elected in a rigged election in 2009 the result of which when people protested in masses was that many killed and jailed and murdered, tortured and raped in Jails and on streets. He is the one who said Holocaust is false and never happened. He wasted over 200 billion dollar oil revenue that no one can track.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I'm not saying the US gov/CIA was behind the plane crash (or wasn't - we don't know), i'm saying they aren't to be trusted to provide an explanation on what happened, nor are the Iranians.

Also, US hegemony doesn't depend on moral authority, it depends on military and economic power.

Well to an extent.  The world would turn on any country doing that kind of evil.  Germany was cool until it wasn’t.  Don’t kid yourself, China and Russia would love to look like white knights, contrasting themselves from the evil empire, though both countries have been evil empires.  Turning on allies would be a new and hugely suicidal development for the US because our citizens are so closely related.  I doubt it would happen, but look at how Germany treated Poland in WW2 and how Russia treats Ukraine.  Trump has shown himself capable of throwing allies under the bus for trivial reasons.  Much of it is showmanship and rhetoric, but when Trump said the US could destroy the Canadian economy through trade, even though we have balanced trade, it sent the message that this was under consideration.  For that all Canadians should dislike Trump and be more wary of the US.  Diversity trade away from the US and become more militarily independent of the US because we may not be able to trust our “close ally”.  Trump has demonstrated that.  

5 hours ago, Shady said:

No, August 1953 and there's nothing arbitrary about why. 

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

Latest. Ukraine now believes it was either a missile attack or terrorist attack.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/world/middleeast/iran-ukraine-plane-crash.html

The Truth. IT WAS BOTH. The Iran terrorist regime purposely shot down the commercial aircraft just a few hours after they attacked American bases in Iraq (and they expected immediate retaliation bu US) so that to blame the downing on the US attack on Iran but US never struck back so they couldn't carry out with their plan. They murdered s many people many Iranian CANADIANS to survive a while more. Wake up Canada. CONDEMN IRAN REGIME.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

... Much of it is showmanship and rhetoric, but when Trump said the US could destroy the Canadian economy through trade, even though we have balanced trade, it sent the message that this was under consideration.  For that all Canadians should dislike Trump and be more wary of the US.  Diversity trade away from the US and become more militarily independent of the US because we may not be able to trust our “close ally”.  Trump has demonstrated that.  

Canada should have diversified away from the U.S. regardless of and long before Trump.    Only one other country in the world is so dependent on exports to and investment from another country...Mongolia.    Canadian distrust and dislike for American policies is not new, and pretending that it is worse under Trump just denies the past.   Canadians died in the World Trade Center attack on 9/11....some Canadians blamed Bush.

Strong dependence on the Americans means more of the same.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

3 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Neither are the Canadians, who have their own agenda in this matter.   Canada's "leader" admitted on live television that he was depending on foreign intel to even have the guts to suggest a missile strike, and one of the last governments to do so.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The Truth. IT WAS BOTH. The Iran terrorist regime purposely shot down the commercial aircraft just a few hours after they attacked American bases in Iraq (and they expected immediate retaliation bu US) so that to blame the downing on the US attack on Iran but US never struck back so they couldn't carry out with their plan. They murdered s many people many Iranian CANADIANS to survive a while more. Wake up Canada. CONDEMN IRAN REGIME.

What happened to the US electromagnetic weapon theory?  Christ what fricken' loony tune times these are. I can't think of a single sci-fi dystopia that even comes close to today's...'reality'  Definitely the Crazy Years.

The TRUTH? Bwahahahahaha!

Did the aliens also sexually vaccinate you when you were kidnapped?

4 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

It certainly doesn't depend on any sort of competence either.

49 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Neither are the Canadians, who have their own agenda in this matter.   Canada's "leader" admitted on live television that he was depending on foreign intel to even have the guts to suggest a missile strike, and one of the last governments to do so.

Probably dreading the obvious questions about Canadians being caught in the crossfire of tensions between Trump and some dude who flamed him on twitter.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Probably dreading the obvious questions about Canadians being caught in the crossfire of tensions between Trump and some dude who flamed him on twitter.

More likely that Canada has to play nice with Iran to get access to the investigation and repatriation of remains.

Trump has no such limitations....shank Iran !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Did the aliens also sexually vaccinate you when you were kidnapped?

No they landed in Russia and kidnapped you and sexually assaulted you lefty. People with brain and some history on Iran regime as what they have done in the past to take advantage for their survival would understand. Obviously you qualify for neither.

Prime Minister of Canada cries..............

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/world/middleeast/iran-ukraine-plane-crash.html

His honorable the Prime Minister is a man with kind heart but a message to ALL world leaders especially western democracy leaders. TEARS ARE NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE. Take out the cancerous regime.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015