Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I don't care his obnoxious behavior on Twitter is enough for me. Can no longer let people tell me how great he is.

Obnoxious behavior trumps actually doing a good job in office? Your priorities are severely misplaced, actions speak louder than words, if the best criticism you have of Trump is you don't like his choice of words on twitter, he must be doing a great job. Talk about an asinine reason to be against a POTUS, this is why the TDS crowd isn't taken seriously, these are their best criticisms and they are so weak, it's pathetic.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Obnoxious behavior trumps actually doing a good job in office? Your priorities are severely misplaced, actions speak louder than words, if the best criticism you have of Trump is you don't like his choice of words on twitter, he must be doing a great job. Talk about an asinine reason to be against a POTUS, this is why the TDS crowd isn't taken seriously, these are their best criticisms and they are so weak, it's pathetic.

He is a terrible role-model for all our Children, and our children's Children. I'm not so desperate, that I need to settle for that.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

He is a terrible role-model for all our Children, and our children's Children. I'm not so desperate, that I need to settle for that.

Politicians shouldn't be role-models and a politician not being a role model does not a bad POTUS make.

Job Performance is infinitely more important than whether their personality rubs you the right way or not.

Personality is irrelevant, Job Performance is relevant.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Politicians shouldn't be role-models. Job Performance is infinitely more important than whether their personality rubs you the right way or not.

What performance?... He is completely unhinged. He doesn't perform at all.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

What performance?... He is completely unhinged. He doesn't perform at all.

The economy is booming, he has started no foreign wars. That is a better record than any POTUS in decades, clearly you are too distracted by his personality rubbing you the wrong way to properly judge job performance, not unlike the media or the Democrats. The only one unhinged here are those with TDS, not Trump, y'all are projecting your being unhinged on him.

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I asked you a few times if you were born in America or Canada.

Hamilton, Ontario. As if my location or birthplace makes any difference in this conversation whatsoever, you are simply hoping I was American, so you can write off my entire argument as coming from an American without having to think about it. That's how strong your America Derangement Syndrome is, don't snow.

Notice how you ignore my point about his record being the best in decades, and all you can do is change the subject. Trying to deflect from your lame Trump Hater justifications that are entirely personality based, with irrelevant questions about birthplace, while dodging relevant questions about job performance.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Hamilton, Ontario. As if my location or birthplace makes any difference in this conversation whatsoever, you are simply hoping I was American, so you can write off my entire argument as coming from an American without having to think about it. That's how strong your America Derangement Syndrome is, don't snow.

Notice how you ignore my point about his record being the best in decades, and all you can do is change the subject. Trying to deflect from your lame Trump Hater justifications with irrelevant questions about birthplace.

I defended Trump for 2 years against liberal haters... only to reach the point, where I can't defend him no more. I have deep respect for the Iranian people, and won't tolerate Trumps 24/7 Trash talking of Iran.

Edited by ProudConservative

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I defended Trump for 2 years against liberal haters... only to reach the point, where I can't defend him no more.

That just makes you weak. There is plenty to defend, his record for instance. Personality is in the eye of the beholder, and not relevant grounds to throw Trump under the bus over when his performance has been rock solid thus far. Grow a backbone, and stop focusing on words instead of actions, personality over job performance.

Trump is a hired gun, his personality is irrelevant, what he gets done is relevant. You are using the wrong goalposts. It's okay to not like Trump personally and still approve of the job he's doing, especially when graded against his competition.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

That just makes you weak. There is plenty to defend, his record for instance. Personality is in the eye of the beholder, and not relevant grounds to throw Trump under the bus over when his performance has been rock solid thus far. Grow a backbone, and stop focusing on words instead of actions, personality over job performance.

Trump is a hired gun, his personality is irrelevant, what he gets done is relevant. You are using the wrong goalposts.

His recklessness this week erased all the good deeds he's ever done in his life. He's dead to me. I've made up my mind. You're not going to convince me.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

His recklessness this week erased all the good deeds he's ever done in his life. He's dead to me. I've made up my mind. You're not going to convince me.

He wasn't reckless, he was reinstating deterrence, which is the opposite of reckless. You made up your mind based on the idea that there is only appeasement or war, with no middle ground, when there is tons of middle ground. Trump has not started any foreign wars, you are simply using stupid TDS fueled mind reading to make up your mind.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

He wasn't reckless, he was reinstating deterrence, which is the opposite of reckless. You made up your mind based on the idea that there is only appeasement or war, with no middle ground, when there is tons of middle ground.

Then you don't brag about it on twitter. Do it through the State department... Threatening war, is no way to give political speeches.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Then you don't brag about it on twitter. Do it through the State department... Threatening war, is no way to give political speeches.

Again, twitter doesn't matter. He can brag about it wherever he wants, get your priorities straight. Actions speak louder than words, stop tunnel visioning on his twitter account, as if it's the most important issue when it isn't even in the top 1000. A president bragging about something on twitter does not a bad POTUS make, if that is your best anti-Trump material, you should love the man.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Again, twitter doesn't matter. He can brag about it wherever he wants, get your priorities straight. Actions speak louder than words, stop tunnel visioning on his twitter account, as if it's the most important issue when it isn't even in the top 1000. A president bragging about something on twitter does not a bad POTUS make.

You're just afraid to criticism him... because he has you all wrapped up in a cult... and if you sound like a never Trumper, no conservative will like you. I for one, have a clear conscience about my point of view.

Trump just gave the clerks a reason to radicalize the next round of Jihadi's. He's pushing Iran towards extremism.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You're just afraid to criticism him... because he has you all wrapped up in a cult... and if you sound like a never Trump, no conservative will like you. I for one, have a clear conscience about my point of view.

I criticize him all the time. I just criticized his handling of NK in this very thread. You don't have to like Trump personally to approve of his job performance, nor do you have to agree with everything he has done to point out he's doing a good job. You seem to think that if you don't like him personally, that is grounds enough to throw him under the bus despite his job performance, but that just you having bizarre priorities, and lacking a backbone to stand up to those criticizing him for dubious reasons.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I criticize him all the time. I just criticized his handling of NK in this very thread. You don't have to like Trump personally to approve of his job performance, nor do you have to agree with everything he has done to point out he's doing a good job. You seem to think that if you don't like him personally, that is grounds enough to throw him under the bus despite his job performance.

Trump has thrown every citizen of Iran under the bus... and not just the government.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Trump has thrown every citizen of Iran under the bus... and not just the government.

Trump has deterred Iran from bumbling into a war, and has done the citizens of Iran and their government a very big solid.

Trump has started no new foreign wars, and the economy is booming, that's the best record to this point in a presidency in decades, and you are looking a gift horse in the mouth because you don't like how he uses twitter? What silliness.

Guest ProudConservative
39 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump has deterred Iran from bumbling into a war, and has done the citizens of Iran and their government a very big solid.

Trump has started no new foreign wars, and the economy is booming, that's the best record to this point in a presidency in decades, and you are looking a gift horse in the mouth because you don't like how he uses twitter? What silliness.

Ok you win the debate... I'm to tired to argue about this... I got to get back to making money. Got a business to run ya know... and spending time on politician forums is turning into a bad habit. It's nice when people let you know, that you have made them think... but it rarely happens these day... Just a giant pissing contest.. so back to my work.

If you wanna feel like you change minds... go on an industry forums, that shares ideas on how to be more efficient and improve your business. There's no politics and everyone is there to help one another.

I wouldn't be in a bad mood, except someone left CNN on in my house... and it just showed Trump bragging about how he assassinated an Iranian politician. Maybe I'll cancel the Satellite service, so no one in my house can watch TV. and ignore the perils of our idiot politicians, who bring us nothing but embarrassment.

I guess that's my new policy... Will get rid of TV, because nothing positive ever gets broadcast on the news... It's bad for mental health, just like any political forum.

47 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I guess that's my new policy... Will get rid of TV, because nothing positive ever gets broadcast on the news... It's bad for mental health, just like any political forum.

It can be bad for mental health, if you watch too much of it, in the wrong mind space. But if you use a little moderation and approach it from the right mind space, plenty of good can from it. You seem to be taking things a little too seriously, and not finding the humor in clearly amusing situations.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It can be bad for mental health, if you watch too much of it, in the wrong mind space. But if you use a little moderation and approach it from the right mind space, plenty of good can from it. You seem to be taking things a little too seriously, and not finding the humor in clearly amusing situations.

If we're going to start bashing Muslims, can we at least go after the ones with the ridiculous costumes?

Saudi Arabia

19.thumb.jpg.30d68c134b80feb6a6da3eb425603764.jpg

vs Iran

21.thumb.jpg.8bee4e7af608a71e9cf3ece03cccefc9.jpg

If we're going to start bashing Muslims, can we at least go after the ones with the ridiculous costumes?

Saudi Arabia

19.thumb.jpg.30d68c134b80feb6a6da3eb425603764.jpg

vs Iran

21.thumb.jpg.8bee4e7af608a71e9cf3ece03cccefc9.jpg

That's better. Seek out the lulz, don't take everything hyper seriously. Now you're getting it.

If you can't laugh at politics and it just makes you angry, then following politics will do you no good.

You just need to chill, stop being so triggered by politicians you don't like, sit back and enjoy the lulz. Be the Dr. Strangelove of politics, learn to stop worrying and embrace the suck. If you take everything hyper seriously, that's not going to be any fun.

Pro tip.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That's better. R-E-L-A-X. Seek out the lulz, don't take everything hyper seriously. Now you're getting it.

No this is what's pissed me of 15 out of 19 9/11 Hijackers came from Saudi Arabia... and US sucks their D@ck, while the normal looking Muslims in Iran... get call the terrorists.

If I have to pick a side... I'm going with the Persian's. F@ck the Arabs. Trump's partying with guys performing beheading rituals... While Iran try's to warn the world about Israel.

No this is what's pissed me of 15 out of 19 9/11 Hijackers came from Iran... and US sucks their D@ck, while the normal looking Muslims in Iran... get call the terrorists.

If I have to pick a side... I'm going with the Person's. F@ck the Arabs.

There are terrorists in both styles of clothing, Saudi Arabia does not have a monopoly on terrorism anymore than Iran does. It's not black or white, you don't have to pick either side. You keep trapping yourself between two bad choices thinking there are no alternatives, when there are plenty of alternatives.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative

There are terrorists in both styles of clothing. It's not black or white, you don't have to pick either side.

90% of them come from Saudi Arabia... A country with half the population of Iran. A country that brags about public beheadings. Iran's doesn't do beheadings. Iran isn't committing Terrorism in Yemen. Iran should be out ally.