Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

Honestly i'm disappointed with North America right now... Such weak leadership. I'm jealous of Asia. They get things done.

Building Ghost Cities is getting things done, it's digging a ditch and filling it back in, calling it GDP and acting like it's real economic growth instead of an obvious bubble.

Such strong leadership.
:rolleyes:

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No, but NATO troops are in Iraq, including 500 Canadian soldiers.  The US is a central NATO member.  The assassination has put all NATO soldiers stationed in Iraq at risk, including Americans.  How much consultation took place with NATO forces?   It seems a bit rogue and reckless.  I hope I’m wrong.  

Canada has to stop being America's B@tch and pull all our troops out of middle east. We might be more respected around the world, if we do so. Even Europe doesn't like us now. It's really pathetic. Trudeau want's to move them to Kuwait. I say, we GTFO. If American's wanna commit suicide, let them go for it.

Edited by ProudConservative

Honestly i'm disappointed with North America right now... Such weak leadership. I'm jealous of Asia. They get things done.

Honestly...the flow of immigrants is in the opposite direction...to North America.

We will miss you going the other way.

Centrally Planned Boondoggles are of course the opposite of strong leadership, not to mention a waste of resources. China is an industrial economy built on a house of cards, that is not the future, that's the past. Talk of China being a ten foot tall giant is obvious nonsense.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Why is the U.S. a "central NATO member" ?    Why are there only 500 Canadians deployed ?   Why is there such a dependence on American policy compared to all of NATO and the West ?     Why is the "world" in such a position where Donald Trump can command so much importance and relevance compared to all other nations ?

Why ?

Because they have assumed that role, perhaps arrogated that role to themselves, but it was a choice to act unilaterally.  Often unilateral action is a mistake.  Again, I don’t know how much consultation with NATO allies took place. I hope it did, but what I’ve seen doesn’t create confidence.  Was the Canadian commander of NATO actually in command or was he undermined?

Edited by Zeitgeist

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Building Ghost Cities is getting things done, it's digging a ditch and filling it back in, calling it GDP and acting like it's real economic growth instead of an obvious bubble.

Instead of being jealous of their success, maybe we could ask for their leadership. There is a lot of Chinese in the GTA... Then seem to be smarter than we are... Maybe we could use them to partner with China.

Instead of being jealous of their success, maybe we could ask for their leadership. There is a lot of Chinese in the GTA... Then seem to be smarter than we are... Maybe we could use them to partner with China.

Their success is a mirage, industrial economies are not the way of the future,  no matter how much you love infrastructure boondoggles doesn't change that fact. China is not taking over, you simply have America Derangement Syndrome.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Because they have assumed that role, but it was a choice to act unilaterally.  Often unilateral action is a mistake.  Again, I don’t know how much consultation with NATO allies took place. I hope it did, but what I’ve seen doesn’t create confidence.  Was the Canadian commander actually in command or was he undermined?

And it will continue to be an American choice until other nations take up the burden.    As long as Canada and other nations remain so dependent on American economic and military power, they will also be subjected to unilateral decisions.

It is not enough just to wish this was not the case.

The U.S. military has a lot more to worry about than just NATO.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

And it will continue to be an American choice until other nations take up the burden.    As long as Canada and other nations remain so dependent on American economic and military power, they will also be subjected to unilateral decisions.

It is not enough just to wish this was not the case.

Yet NATO does much in the service of the US.  

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, When you make your bed... sometimes you have to lay in it.

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yet NATO does much in the service of the US.  

By choice....and dependence.    Depending on America and America's presidents will only lead to more dissatisfaction.

Stand up and take the most burden on....instead of complaining about those who do.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

By choice....and dependence.    Depending on America and America's presidents will only lead to more dissatisfaction.

Stand up and take the most burden on....instead of complaining about those who do.

Or don't step up, and let America handle it's own business, for the good of America, and everyone else. Stop waiting for the deadbeats to pay their share, and just cut them loose.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Well, When you make your bed... sometimes you have to lay in it.

...as do all the other nations who have made their own beds...including Canada.

A rude and crude Donald Trump has exposed this for all the world to see....refusing to kiss Iran's ass like those before him.

...very refreshing compared to Jimmy Carter.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

A rude and crude Donald Trump has exposed this for all the world to see....refusing to kiss Iran's ass like those before him.

Well can't blame Iran for the airstrike... When you been giving them this message for the last 15 years.

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

NATO holds America back, and should be ditched. It's a Cold War Zombie Legacy project that no longer serves it use, because the reason for it's existence ended when the Soviet Union fell.

America even more untethered and unilateral?  I suppose then it would no longer have shared responsibility or international legitimacy.  Yeah, dive down that rabbit hole and see where it leads.  Iraq, Vietnam...Whatever, it’s the Roman circus writ large, where many people die.  

Guest ProudConservative
9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

...very refreshing compared to Jimmy Carter.

If I was Trump, I would give Israel an Ultimatum...  You can go to Tehran with the leaders of Palestine, and come up with two state solution.... or will impose a complete boycott on Israel.

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

America even more untethered and unilateral?  I suppose then it would no longer have shared responsibility or international legitimacy.  Yeah, dive down that rabbit hole and see where it leads.  Iraq, Vietnam...Whatever, it’s the Roman circus writ large, where many people die.  

Iraq and Vietnam happened while NATO existed, NATO doesn't stop America from doing what it wants, it just slows them down when they unwisely rely on them. America is already untethered and unilateral, you pretending the world will go to hell when that happens, when it's the status quo, is laughable.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Well you're not Trump, and that's a dumb strategy.

Who cares about a country with 7 million people. We have 1.5 billion Muslims to worry about... I would force Israel to put something on the table, or organize an international boycott of their country. If the world boycotted Israel, their policies would change really fast, and we wouldn't be wasting trillions in the middle east. If Iran saw us stand up to Israel, they would be easier to negotiate with, and the terrorist would stop trying to do 9/11.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Who cares about a country with 7 million people. We have 1.5 billion Muslims to worry about... I would force Israel to put something on the table, or organize an international boycott of their country. If the world boycotted Israel, their policies would change really fast, and we wouldn't be wasting trillions in the middle east.

Israel is better than any other country in the region. Why you would boycott them and appease Iran is flat out stupid, and quite frankly, antisemitic.

Appease the Muslims and Boycott the Jews, genius strategy. Lulz

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Israel is better than any other country in the region. Why you would boycott them and appease Iran is flat out stupid, and quite frankly, antisemitic. 

Listen to your snobbery. As if Egypt, Jordan, and Turkey don't matter. Who made the Jews the king of the world? I would give them an ultimatum... If they want peace... they have to meet in Iran and sign a decoration for a two state solution.

If they disagree... We put an embargo in the Mediterranean sea... give them a no fly zone... and see how long they keep occupying Palestine. Russia and China wouldn't get in the way.

Who would the Jew's turn to when everyone in the region hates them?

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Iraq and Vietnam happened while NATO existed, NATO doesn't stop America from doing what it wants, it just slows them down when they unwisely rely on them. America is already untethered and unilateral, you pretending the world will go to hell when that happens, when it's the status quo, is laughable.

So the status quo wherein the US acts unilaterally is hell?   Perhaps.