Trump actions kill 63 Canadians

Guest ProudConservative
9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I value Western democracy a lot and believe we must preserve it at any cost (and be selective about new immigrants and screen them harder) for which millions have died during and after WII, but you are neither Proud nor conservative.

Honestly with all the hatred i'm getting not loving Trump... i'm considering talking to liberals again.. What do you call a liberal that believes in not going to war, and having balanced-budgets?

Guest ProudConservative
10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I value Western democracy a lot and believe we must preserve it at any cost (and be selective about new immigrants and screen them harder) for which millions have died during and after WII, but you are neither Proud nor conservative.

If you look at what China has done... Western Democracy kinda sucks now anyways... It takes china a few months to get something build..... It takes us 10 years to debate about it.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

This is Iran's fault. 

Trump may have provoked a military response from Iran, but he didn't fire a missile that killed a commercial plane filled with innocent people.  We don't even know the whole story yet, or if it was deliberate, or what the heck the motive would be if it were deliberate.

I think it was a false flag by the Americans as an excuse for war, and dumbass Trudeau will get us drawn into it. So great ready to hand over your hard tax dollars to SNS lavalin for the reconstruction efforts.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
16 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

This is Iran's fault. 

Trump may have provoked a military response from Iran, but he didn't fire a missile that killed a commercial plane filled with innocent people.  We don't even know the whole story yet, or if it was deliberate, or what the heck the motive would be if it were deliberate.

Irans Fault?... Were over there occupying the region, and telling them how terrible they are. Honestly if we invade... I hope Iran doesn't follow the rules of engagement, and kills at least 10000 in the first week. I wouldn't expect anything less, if they invaded us.

As soon as they go over the border. Iran needs to kill them all, and deplete the entire army. I wouldn't hold my breath. The Persians aren't barbarians, but maybe they should be for their survival.

They would save us a lot of tax dollars, ending the war ASAP.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Irans Fault?... Were over there occupying the region, and telling them how terrible they are. Honestly if we invade... I hope Iran doesn't follow the rules of engagement, and kills at least 10000 in the first week. I wouldn't expect anything less, if they invaded us.

Yes it's Iran's fault if they launch a missile at a plane and destroy it.  Canada isn't going around shooting down Iranian commercial planes.

If we weren't in the middle east, Russia and China would be in there instead of us, controlling the world's oil supply.  Nobody wants to be in that craphole region, but sometimes reality dictates otherwise.  Doesn't mean US/UK should have invaded Iraq, or ousted Mossedegh, but the West needs a strong presence in the region because the world runs on oil.  See 1973 crisis.

Canada shouldn't have one soldier in Iraq btw, but that doesn't mean we deserve civilians killed by missile.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Yes it's Iran's fault if they launch a missile at a plane and destroy it.  Canada isn't going around shooting down Iranian commercial planes.

If we weren't in the middle east, Russia and China would be in there instead of us, controlling the world's oil supply.  Nobody wants to be in that craphole region, but sometimes reality dictates otherwise.  Doesn't mean US/UK should have invaded Iraq, or ousted Mossedegh, but the West needs a strong presence in the region because the world runs on oil.  See 1973 crisis.

Canada shouldn't have one soldier in Iraq btw, but that doesn't mean we deserve civilians killed by missile.

What are on earth are you talking about buddy? Alberta wants to separate from Canada, because they can't sell their oil. The mid east has no intention of not selling oil to keep their economy good. 

Maybe they will stop selling to us?

Canada can supply all the oil America needs... So why would we wanna help protect our competitors oil?

Let Iran sell to Russia and China...

and Let Canada sell to the United States

Everybody wins

21 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

As soon as they go over the border. Iran needs to kill them all, and deplete the entire army. I wouldn't hold my breath. The Persians aren't barbarians, but maybe they should be for their survival.

They would save us a lot of tax dollars, ending the war ASAP.

Seriously with these kinds of posts you have demonstrated profound ignorance about just everything.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Seriously with these kinds of posts you have demonstrated profound ignorance about just everything.

I'm just syaing the obvious... If another army invades us.... We shoot them dead... 

Well if we invade them, we should be shot dead.

If you don't wanna get hurt... Don't follow orders from your criminal government... Then you can enjoy having legs, instead of being stuck in a wheelchair.

Iran has the right to self defense.

Iraq has voted the American out, If they don't pack up and leave shoot the all dead.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm just syaing the obvious... If another army invades us.... We shoot them dead... 

Well if we invade them, we should be shot dead.

If you don't wanna get hurt... Don't follow orders from your criminal government... Then you can enjoy having legs, instead of being stuck in a wheelchair.

So you call Canadian or US government criminal and then defend Iranian regime??!!!!!!!!. I rest my case.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So you call Canadian or US government criminal and then defend Iranian regime??!!!!!!!!. I rest my case.

I'm respecting Iranian sovereignty. It's a war crime to invade other countries... unless they try and invade you. The US government is criminal.

If Canadians help Trump invade Iran, I will have no problem with them returning in body bags.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm respecting Iranian sovereignty. It's a war crime to invade other countries... unless they try and invade you. The US government is criminal.

It is not a war crime to shoot hundreds of defenseless unarmed protesters in the back and vital organs as Iran regime did a month ago?. 

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is not a war crime to shoot hundreds of defenseless unarmed protesters in the back and vital organs as Iran regime did a month ago?. 

We got to mind our business. Iran isn't coming here to shoot our police, who shoot innocent civilians.

It's the responsibility of the Iranians, to self-organize and defeat their own government.

I'm not paying my taxes for another Stupid war. If Canadian traitors invade Iran, let them die. Then I don't have to waste my tax dollars on a prolonged war.

Guest ProudConservative

You don't even need to be in the military if you want to fight the Iranian government. Just cash in your lifesaving's and go... There and fight for your cause. Some people got to know when to quit... We're done with war... That's so 2005. This is 2020, just forget about your Utopian dreams about invading Muslim countries, to make them democratic.

Guest ProudConservative
20 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You wish Canadians die and then call other Canadians traitors!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!. I don't think you are even a Canadian. 

If you support the war machine, by invading Iran... you're a traitor. If the Iranians started a ground invasion in Halifax... I can only hope we shoot them all dead.

We can't have one set of rules for ourselves, and expect another set of rules for everyone else.

Soldiers who invade other countries are an embarrassment.

9 hours ago, betsy said:

Lol.  More like the perceived weakness of Trudeau that's got Canadians killed!

Take note that no Americans had lost their lives!

If this crash was a deliberate attack - with 138 passengers booked for Canada - then, yeah - Iran sees Canada as an easy target!   

We are the "proxy" punching bag.  Get used to it.

You're telling the truth.  We've seen it with China's detention of Canadians over the U.S. extradition request of a Huawei exec, with Saudi Arabia's bellicosity and sanctions over Canada's criticism of the Kingdom over human rights issues, and now with the downing of an aircraft that contained many Canadians, Ukrainians, and dual nationality Iranians whom the Iranian regime regards as less than Iranian.  Canada has made itself a safe target for abuse of western interests because we thought we could count on our partners to present a unified front, yet quasi-fascist Trump has disrespected NATO allies and pursued an America First policy with a win-lose ideology, at the expense of the planet if you also consider his environmental policy.  Canada must return to hard power to speak the only language that regimes like Iran and other quasi-fascist countries understand.  Trudeau expends too much energy and government revenue currying favour with special interest groups that have little interest in defending the Canadian nation state.  We need to be able to protect Canadian priorities or we'll constantly be compromised by and beholden to foreign powers.  We also see this in our overdependence on trade with the U.S.. 

What Trump doesn't get is that even the almighty U.S. is vulnerable going it alone.  Most observations on this site about the source of tensions in Iran and Iraq criticize U.S. foreign policy going back to the support of the Shah, CIA installation of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, empowerment of the Shiite minority in Iraq against the democratic election results, and an uneven approach to the Middle East that overlooks Saudi Arabia's bad behaviour because of oil whilst claiming to care about freedom in Syria as the U.S. shuts the door to refugees.  That's our new world order: Stoke fear, make others play by rules that you break by way of military and economic force, and wall off the country from the blowback to greedy economic policy and climate catastrophe.  Canada accommodates this order because we don't have the economic nor military strength to backstop a more progressive approach.  We should move the dial on this.  Canada was much stronger 70 years ago.  The OECD says Canada has climbed back into the top ten largest economies and will overtake Italy in the 8th spot.  There's no excuse not to make the necessary investments.  Canada isn't getting any smaller.

Edited by Zeitgeist

Guest ProudConservative

I think the Americans did it.. I was just talking to a friend way up in the American airspace industry.... I floated this theory with him... That the US took down the airliner in order to get sympathy to attack Iran...

His response was "It looks like Trudeau is getting smart."

This guy said in "We love Trump, because if you owned the Stock I do... You would have nothing bad to say about Trump."

But I didn't tell him it's my own theory.

Anyways... He keeps bragging about his stock portfolio... I've known him for years... I won't tell him off, just because he works for the defense contractors. I don't like to burn bridges, with people that matter. But I did say America should be building rockets for Nasa... Instead of wasting billions on missiles.

8 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I think the Americans did it.. I was just talking to a friend way up in the American airspace industry.... I floated this theory with him... That the US took down the airliner in order to get sympathy to attack Iran...

His response was "It looks like Trudeau is getting smart."

But I didn't tell him it's my own theory.

Anyways... He keeps bragging about his stock portfolio... I've known him for years... I won't tell him off, just because he works for the defense contractors. I don't like to burn bridges. But I did say America should be building rockets for Nasa... Instead of wasting billions on missiles.

I don't think any U.S. administration would sign off on that kind of twisted murderous plot.  If they did, then there is no confidence to be had in U.S. foreign policy whatever.  I can't believe that.  I do think the U.S. needs to de-escalate this situation and build bridges.  In the end that is the only lasting solution.  I don't think that will happen because now we're watching the geopolitical spectacle of egos.  Invading Iran would be insane.  Iranian aggression is equally insane.  Meanwhile Australia burns.  What a mess.  We need visionary leaders in the highest circles who actually want the entire world to be a better place.  Hard to think of times when we had such leadership.

Edited by Zeitgeist

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I don't think any U.S. administration would sign off on that kind of twisted murderous plot.  If they did, then there is no confidence to be had in U.S. foreign policy whatever.  I can't believe that.  I do think the U.S. needs to de-escalate this situation and build bridges.  In the end that is the only lasting solution.  I don't think that will happen because now we're watching the geopolitical spectacle of egos.  Invading Iran would be insane.  Iranian aggression is equally insane.  Meanwhile Australia burns.  What a mess.  We need visionary leaders in the highest circles who actually want the entire world to be a better place.  Hard to think of such times.

I've studied 9/11 hard.... Building seven... collapsing at freefall speed. Depleted Uranium in the middle east.

The Gulf of Token is declassified now.

The United States is run by secrete societies.

It's a fraction of the 1%, that pulls the strings... It only takes a dozen or so people to bring down an airliner.

Also Trump is acting kinda strange lately... Not sure if he's been blackmailed.

Guest ProudConservative

Personally... I think we should united the military industrial complex in every country... and Say time for a new project.... Will spend $5 Trillion to build a base on Mars.

Even if it's a waste of Taxpayers dollars... If it brings world peace, it's better then continuing unnecessary wars.

I would love to see Israel and Iran helping us to build rocket components... Let's go to Mars.

It's more inspiring than Shock and Aweful.

That's the policy of China... To invest massively in Infrastructure, high speed rail, and not war.

I've listen to A lot of Alex Jones, before he sold out.

Here's a video of him predicting 9/11 6 weeks before it happened.