Post in this club if you think MLW moderation is BS

Moonlight Graham

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oddly, you have options such as not posting here, postings elsewhere or postings in a club.

And you have done all of these.

And yet you want to piss everywhere and complaint about the guy who cleans up the piss.

If somebody shits on me for no reason, I'm not just going to stand there and take it like somebody's bitch.  I've created no mess to clean up, just a lot of loud noise to annoy all the people everywhere who shit on me.  I, myself, have shit on nobody anywhere who didn't shit on me first.  I don't take shit from anybody, and have no patience for it anymore.

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

1. If somebody shits on me for no reason, I'm not just going to stand there and take it like somebody's bitch.   

2. I've created no mess to clean up, just a lot of loud noise to annoy all the people everywhere who shit on me.  I, myself, have shit on nobody anywhere who didn't shit on me first.  I don't take shit from anybody, and have no patience for it anymore.

1. Ok but you can still respond privately or take other steps.  Why do you think the rest of us care about your clashes with the mods ?
2. You are definitely a tough guy to be reckoned with.  On a forum.

35 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I don't care what anyone else thinks.  If I stomped on your foot you'd make a noise too.

Go ahead and try.  Try right now.

In short, the allegories don't work on a web forum of idiots like us.  Yelling at Charles is like me yelling at my caregiver for not changing my Huggies on time.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Go ahead and try.  Try right now.

In short, the allegories don't work on a web forum of idiots like us.  Yelling at Charles is like me yelling at my caregiver for not changing my Huggies on time.  

As a fellow mod, i get why you defend him.  I don't care, you don't know what happened, you have no reason to comment on it either way, to defend him or not, since you don't know the facts.

My goal in this thread is to get people to post here because I don't want to post on the regular forums and be subject to moderation I don't like.  I've been on a million forums, political and not political, i've never ever seen anything close to the moderation problems like i've seen here.  I come back for a month or 2 and the problems begin yet again.

I won't respond to your reply, i'm done talking about this.  The proof is in the pudding.

As much as I know people I know this - he doesn't have anything personal against you, and he is a human.  If you don't agree with him, or if (imagine this) he actually made a mistake, it's part of a workflow that costs him hours every week, days every year, weeks and months as that piles up.

Be pissed off, but not ungrateful.

There's nothing else to be said, though, you are right.

11 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

My goal in this thread is to get people to post here because I don't want to post on the regular forums and be subject to moderation I don't like.  I've been on a million forums, political and not political, I've never ever seen anything close to the moderation problems like I've seen here.  I come back for a month or two and the problems begin yet again.

Agree . . . the moderation here is arrogant and overbearing.  Humour and sarcasm is not tolerated. The ebb and flow of conversation is stifled on a variety of subjects without any input from the moderator except his perceived 'thread drift' warnings.  Suspensions, points against, countless e-mail verifications, etc., etc. . . . . make this site ponderous and dull.  I'm talking about Charles Anthony. 

4 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Agree . . . the moderation here is arrogant and overbearing.  Humour and sarcasm is not tolerated. The ebb and flow of conversation is stifled on a variety of subjects without any input from the moderator except his perceived 'thread drift' warnings.  Suspensions, points against, countless e-mail verifications, etc., etc. . . . . make this site ponderous and dull.  I'm talking about Charles Anthony. 

Have you ever tried posting on Reddit? I think it will make you grateful for the more moderate and forgiving moderation here.

Say anything one of the moderators doesn't approve of and it'll get deleted, and if they're feeling really huffy they'll permanently ban you,. And if you question it they'll mute you. There are no real appeals, and the rules are whatever the moderators say they are or however they choose to interpret them.

For example, I was permanently banned from one group for suggesting that Sir John A Macdonald actually had a better attitude towards natives than most in his day, including the opposition Liberals, and that he hadn't intended 'cultural genocide' but to bring natives into the greater Canadian society - something many of that time thought impossible for 'savages'. That was all it took. Banned. Why? Because taking that position was 'minimizing' what he did, and thus was racism.

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

As much as I know people I know this - he doesn't have anything personal against you, and he is a human.  If you don't agree with him, or if (imagine this) he actually made a mistake, it's part of a workflow that costs him hours every week, days every year, weeks and months as that piles up.

Be pissed off, but not ungrateful.

There's nothing else to be said, though, you are right.

You might be right He does have an ungrateful job , but he has also been the hot topic of conversation here for years , infact I remember when a large portion of the membership left this forum to start their own, I believe you left for a short time as well Michael …. Charles was one of the main reason dozens upon dozens left and not all of them where bad members........and still  Charles is the main point of conversation and the leading cause of  bleeding of membership. 

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

1. I believe you left for a short time as well Michael ….

2. Charles was one of the main reason dozens upon dozens left and not all of them where bad members........

3. and still  Charles is the main point of conversation and the leading cause of  bleeding of membership. 

1. I have always maintained membership here

2. And indirectly the reason many have stayed too, when you think about it

3. The main point of conversation ?  He should have his own forum then.  

• 4 months later...

If there weren't so many sensitive wimps and weenies here, you wouldn't need a rule about insults. We choose whether or not to be offended by something someone writes or says. Emotionally and intellectually mature men and women do not choose to be insulted or "offended" by mere words either in real life or in an anonymous chat room.  As for the mod, he's one of you. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, eyeball said:

How would we know this story and content of your's isn't just more horsehit since you haven't posted anything to substantiate it?  Careful now, last time you tried that your own source undermined you when you failed to notice efforts were being made to care for people's needs caught in this lockdown

But sure I can see how people might react violently if this detention were as indefinite and brutal as you say. As for indefinite, your last cite probably already underscores you're talking thru your ass or did you miss the part where it said authorities were also testing people under lockdown?  Now if a negative test means squat and negatives are thrown back in with the rest that would be pretty brutal alright.

I provided a quote from a web site. If you want to know where its from because you doubt the information, use google.
In a later post on similar I provided a CNN link, so that anyone who trusts CNN would have to admit it's true. As I have told you before, go get your own information, I certainly don`t owe you anything. Nor do I come here to do stupid back-and-forths with some little silly bitch, or someone who is bored and gets their jollies belittling strangers on a forum. It's just not for me. Don't expect a response from me if you act like an idiot all the time.

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

1. I provided a quote from a web site. If you want to know where its from because you doubt the information, use google.
2. As I have told you before, go get your own information, I certainly don`t owe you anything.

3. Nor do I come here to do stupid back-and-forths with some little silly bitch

1. 2. It's on YOU to back up your posts.  It's in the rules.

3. If you want to post invited trivia, then that's what you will get.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 2. It's on YOU to back up your posts.  It's in the rules.

3. If you want to post invited trivia, then that's what you will get.

I don't see that in the rules, and pretty sure if I break them the moderator will let me know. Don't need you to tell me anything about the rules. The rules state one should be prepared to give a cite. That doesn't mean you HAVE to. The material I posted has nothing to do with trivia. You are off base here,  and I wasn't interested in discussing it with you since you don't know what I am even referring to.

18 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. The rules state one should be prepared to give a cite. That doesn't mean you HAVE to.

2. I wasn't interested in discussing it with you since you don't know what I am even referring to.

1. Are you a serious poster ?  If you have a cite ready, why not post it?

2. I'm helping you.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Are you a serious poster ?  If you have a cite ready, why not post it?

2. I'm helping you.

I am serious especially on certain things like when it comes to matters of life and death, or liberty. I can take a joke or insult, but I prefer to keep things funny and informative.

re 2. Thank you. The simple answer is to ignore people, which I do. Inflammatory dialogue is a waste of time and is also boring.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Watson Winnefred