War With Iran?

Guest ProudConservative

7 hours ago, kactus said:

.....Challenge me all you like. Maybe that flavoured nostrils needs to adapt to other people's way of thinking instead of spewing hatred and prejudice against others which you often do indiscriminately against a hole nation.

Flaired. Typo. But hey flavoured works.

8 hours ago, kactus said:

Your tactic of isolating people who have different opinion to yours and then portray them as anti west doesn’t wash with me Mr Cohen. Go and try that on some sheep....

There is alot I don’t agree with the ideology and the system that Iran has found itself for the last 40 years but to accuse me of hating Iran is a lie and I have seen you doing this consistently on this forum. Go and read your OP on the other thread where you have accused the only language “Iranians” can understand is a missile up their ass....The fact that you have used such a generalised term speaks volume about a mindset that manifests racism and bigotry and the fact that you cannot see this speaks volume on how you perceive the world around you...

Mr. Cohen lol.  Careful your Turk is showing.

I never provided the headline you presented above as if I wrote it above my words  you quoted from my first response on this thread above.  Knock off that bullshit. 

Next I accused and accuse you of supporting Muslim terrorism based on your past words on this forum.

I will say it again in regards to your  past words on this forum as evidenced in past posts.

You support terrorism and Islamic extremist groups.

Your positions are anti Western,  anti American, anti Jewish, anti Christian and anti any Muslim that does not prescribe to your extreme Muslim beliefs and you use the name Kactus because unlike me you do not have the integrity to state your true beliefs and religious views as evidenced by your contradictions about Iran. 

I call you out and challenge your credibility based on what you write.

Have the credibility to disclose your true positions.

I support the US in the ME. I support their decision.

Unlike you I do not couch my true position or hide my religion or biases.

Edited by Rue

On 1/5/2020 at 5:28 PM, ProudConservative said:

I'm alarmed at how many conservatives are backing Trump, and his retarded demonization of Iran.

Why should the American Taxpayer, hand over trillions to fight another war in Iran. They already spent 6 Trillion in Afghanistan and Iraq. Why would America want to start a war with a country three times bigger than Iraq?

Well, if you can believe David Frum it's because Trump and the Ayatollah, the two most retarded conservatives in the known universe, got into a flame war on twitter.  As for most other conservatives...does it really need to be said?

David Frum strikes me as someone with a lot on his conscience.

26 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well, if you can believe David Frum it's because Trump and the Ayatollah, the two most retarded conservatives in the known universe, got into a flame war on twitter.  As for most other conservatives...does it really need to be said?

David Frum strikes me as someone with a lot on his conscience.

How is the Ayatollah a Conservative? Explain it please. In your world anyone you disagree with is a conservative. That makes you a communist.

Edited by Rue

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're implying America is? Seriously.

This might explain why your tone-deafness stands out like jumbo jet taking off.

Yah and if you had a choice you would prefer living next door to Iran than the US because Iran can be trusted. You ain't deaf you is blind as a bat.

Edited by Rue

23 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Interesting analysis by some scholars and former US gov officials about why Trump ordered this attack:  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50987753

I think Frum pegged the real reason for this a lot more accurately than these scholars and US gov officials did.

Iran’s supreme leader attacks Trump on Twitter after US president’s furious New Year tirade

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-iran-attack-twitter-ali-khamenei-embassy-baghdad-kuwait-a9266286.html

Trump responded again and badda bing badda boom...here we are.

1 minute ago, Rue said:

Yah and if you had a choice you would prefer living next door to Iran than the US because Iran can be trusted. You ain't dead you is blind as a bat son.

We might as well live next door to North Korea given how unstable Trump is.

May Dennis Rodman could talk some sense into him.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're saying the Ayatollah is a progressive?

I am saying you calling him a conservative is bs as is suggesting conservatives can not be progressive. Your over use of rigid labels to stereotype people makes you a bigot not progressive.

Edited by Rue

5 minutes ago, Rue said:

You ain't deaf you is blind as a bat.

I'll have you know I'm wearing nearly $6000 worth of brand new hearing aids (with Bluetooth) and brand new progressive prescription glasses.

I'm still well within the warranty period too.

Apparently my hearing aids have more computer power than the entire Apollo program did.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'll have you know I'm wearing nearly $6000 worth of brand new hearing aids (with Bluetooth) and brand new progressive prescription glasses.

I'm still well within the warranty period too.

Apparently my hearing aids have more computer power than the entire Apollo program did.

Ok man. Seriously I call Trump a fascist and the Ayatollah a religious fascist so screw me I do the same shit you do. Ah fug it.  Sure we need peace. No I do not want a war no one does but the regime in Iran is brutally suppressing progressive Iranians. 

Edited by Rue

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Like said in the other thread we just need a moderator.

When is Jesus due again?

Do not ask me. I believe  salvation begins when each of us on an individual level l takes responsibility for the consequences of the decisions we make. 

I see the concept of saviour as a potential we all have within us to do the right thing. I also see what we call Satan simply the equal potential in all of us to do the wrong thing. 

So I am not sure waiting around for Jesus or Satan  makes sense as I believe they both are  inherited traits we are born with and must learn to balance to find meaning and purpose.

It also means struggle between humans and within each human is an inevitable consequence of existence. 

Edited by Rue

9 minutes ago, Rue said:

Ok man. Seriously I call Trump a fascist and the Ayatollah a religious fascist so screw me I do the same shit you do. Ah fug it.  Sure we need peace. No I do not want a war no one does but the regime in Iran is brutally suppressing progressive Iranians. 

I've seen nothing to suggest progressives protesting in Iran will be any less wary of America's interest in Iran than Iran's conservatives.  This mistrust is universal and is clearly rooted in the events of 1953. Even the current rulers refer to it when demonizing their tormentors. 

8 minutes ago, Rue said:

Who says he left?  That is a gnostic answer.  Gnostics believe we all were born with equal potential to save and heal or kill and injure and have the choice to do and choose one or the  other or both. 

We humans need to save ourselves. The violence is human made.

Anyone can do whatever they want now that the Pope declared that everyone even us low-brow no-account atheists get a Deferred Purgatory Agreement with God. I guess the Gnostics didn't get the memo.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I've seen nothing to suggest progressives protesting in Iran will be any less wary of America's interest in Iran than Iran's conservatives.  This mistrust is universal and is clearly rooted in the events of 1953. Even the current rulers refer to it when demonizing their tormentors. 

Actually the student movement in Iran is pro Western and wants the US to intervene. The current regime has been unsuccessful shutting down the internet blowing in US and Western values. Same as in China, same all over the world including Russia. Everyone craves American materialism. Ultimately it is Coca Cola that conquers the world. 

Do not underestimate the seductive powers of materialism.

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, Rue said:

Actually the student movement in Iran is pro Western and wants the US to intervene.

No doubt you can come up with a few who might espouse that but if you're suggesting that implies some popular progressive call to invite US intervention in Iran I say bullshit.

Edited by eyeball

.......Meanwhile, as tensions ramp up and the United States deploys more forces to the Gulf (and Indian Ocean), at Hill AFB, the USAF's "elephant walk" of F-35As.....no doubt....ready for their second deployment to the Middle East.... ;)

23081598-7858943-image-a-40_157835982560

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

if you're suggesting that implies some popular progressive call to invite US intervention in Iran I say bullshit.

Of course it doesn't. They voted for trump to focus on themselves. He promised to stay away from the middle east, basically. Is there any reason to think he would not do as he said he would? :lol: